/hoc/

Machines made of beans

LMAO LOOK AT THAT BEAN

reminder that the oilers are winning the cup this year and nobody can do anything about it

>tfw no bean gf

T.delusional edmemeton fan

I want a Cup win.

wait and see my minority american friendo

Is he Cell key material?

>it's an edmemeton gets hyped about a bust episode
I love these reruns, especially in January

Who

I'm super hyped for bean desu

>a leaf

You fucks thought you could hide in a different thread? Well, much like a breakout pass from Jake Bean, I will find you.

If you want to post here about your own teams, that's fine, but don't think you can get away from the maelstrom that is the Hurricanes. We will annihilate your favorite team. No lead is safe... because you won't lead. 2 periods is all this team needs, the third is just there so some lucky kid can get an empty netter... not that it makes much of a difference. Your team can't do anything against the canes with or without a netminder.

You really think you can get out of this without suffering? Justin Faulk, Jordan Staal, Elias Lindholm...

>JEFF SKINNER
oh yeah and the new sensation
>AHO

Heh. I almost feel bad for you guys... almost. It's such a shame you're going to have to go up against this squad. So young, so fast, so talented.

Ron Francis has figured out how to win the league. He saw the Gordian knot that is the NHL and decided to just cut it with his sword... a sword made of incredible blue line depth and star forwards like Teravainen and Skinner.

If you guys want to just give up now, go ahead, but don't come crying to me when the Bean "Meme Machine Supreme" comes knocking to your stadium.

Better luck next time, kiddos :^)

3 days until season ticket pickup day

bean was so bad in preseason lmao

tfw kings fan

lmao dude why did you save my image with the exact same filename

>6'1 170
DYEL

Yeah well I'm 4'1'' and 450 pounds. I can out-skate him.

>ring on end of finger
why is this aloud?

You did this about columbus and dallas last year dude.

>thining every manlet will be the next Johnny hockey instead of a future ECHL lifer

Tfw hockey soon

>tfw not soon enough

>laffs

>tfw KHL has been going since August

who /ohl/ here?

>tfw Jokerit fan

/whl/ here

/echl/ here

Usjhl here

>tfw dynamo fan

do you have any good tendy prospects? I always thought it was cool seeing guys play in the NHL that were tedies in the ECHL 2 or 3 years ago

>tfw Slovan fan

>tfw London fan
Who do you root for?

go yotes 8)

Are the shades cause your future so bright?

>khl has been going on for 2 months
>couldn't care less

Liiga?

Why is Nolan Patrick not considered among McDavid, Matthews, ect
Is it just because muh WHL?

I've got diarrhea, what are you guys up to

Maybe the scouts are looking at him play and not at a statsheet?

I like the Carolina Hurricanes and there's literally nothing you can do it.

Reminder: Hurricanes have been the ONLY fans to create memes this past year.