Eternal /got/ general

Dead Night King edition

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-two-game-thrones-cast-members-spotted-belfast-today/#more-72697
businessinsider.com/george-rr-martins-on-losing-award-to-jk-rowling-2014-7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brân_the_Blessed
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-sightings-round-week/
valyriansteel.com/shop/swords/book-oathkeeper/prod_74.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnl9owFc84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Shut the fuck up.

>they let it die

ONE JOB

I don't know about you lads, but the brotherhood without banners seems to be the only choice to root for in the upcoming season.

>not Night King

NO GODS, NO MAN, ONLY KING

The whole 'winter is coming' foreshadowing that happened for 6 seasons pretty much puts a death flag on the Night King t.bh, otherwise I'd root for him too.

I'm with you, friend.

>Beric
>Thoros
>the Hound

It's a good roster.

Can someone link me the Preston video where he explains that the Children are a hive-mind race that use Giants as meat puppets to build things?

>not rooting for Jorah and his inevitable army of stone zombies

knowing D&D Jorah will probably get cured or someshit to satisfy the danyfags

The Hound reveal is the best thing that happened this season.

Absolutely. It's finalising a great character arc, too.
>They killed a friend of mine.
>You have friends?
>Not anymore.
Moving stuff.

I don't have high hopes. It's a cool setup in theory, but Beric's story is done in the novels. Which means he's living on borrowed time and anything further with him and Thoros in the show will be pure, unadulterated Dabid. You've seen how they mistreat characters who are tertiary in importance or that George tells them won't be involved the endgame, let alone a group led by someone who was supposed to have died back in Season 4. Not to mention they're men and Arya in the show put Beric/Thoros along with Melisandre on her kill list in Season 3 and she's in the same area as all of them. It will be entertaining for a time but it will end fucking awfully, don't get your hopes up.

They are pretty /comfy/ aren't they? Especially after the Hound became bros with them.

I'm kind of hoping Jorah finds his way to them

I'm rooting for him regardless

Right before the Red Wedding, Arya tells the Hound she's going to "put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull." I'm worried they make this actually happen now.

Hope she tries her shit with Beric and gets fucking BTFO before she can reach Winterfell. So sick of the invincible little Wolverine.

These threads are so sad and limp like ur dik

so with Gendry back what the fuck is he going to do?

>grrm approved artwork
>the broken tower is that tall
>bran is still alive

grrm cannot be this stupid

What are the official GoT swordsman rankings according to Cred Forums?

What is indeed next for little Arya Snow? Will she finally do her duty and finally get her little boobies out for all the nice overweight men who watch Game of Thrones? They deserve it, just like they deserve a nice waifu who is pure and who would never show boobies outside of his bedchamber surrounded by hundreds of boobie anime girls on the walls.

Help Arya give up her quest for vengeance

if that happens it would make arya the most useless retarded pointless character in all of ASOIAF.

holy fuck what an autistic shitbag

What happend to her?

Would it make you feel better if she also dies?

theres no ending for arya that would justify her character tbqh

if she died, it means both book and show wasted an enormous amount of time on a character that never amounted to anything and never did anything significant

if she helps with the war for the dawn in some way, it would be shoehorned in and it probably wont be anything another character couldnt have also done in her place

she was invented as jon's meme love interest but thats not happening in either iteration of the series so what the fuck is the point of her

HOLY COW
Gendry is finished with rowing and now is coming BACK!

watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-two-game-thrones-cast-members-spotted-belfast-today/#more-72697

Perhaps to show that not every character has to have a big plot point or happy ending.

Maybe Quentyn was supposed to introduce that idea

When a series has as many threads as ASoIaF does, it's almost inevitable that some storylines are going to end up being more self-contained. My prediction is that Arya will die, with a fitting conclusion to her own self-contained story, but the characters introduced during her story, like the Brotherhood and the Faceless Men, will play a larger role in the course of the overall story.

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South right down to personality and where they were born and yet poetically opposite of that

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally covers all scenarios

Literally prove me wrong

It's just that she's never contributed anything significant to the story so i don't get why so much time is spent on her. She's like a spinoff series within a series. Her biggest contribution was when ramsay married fake arya in the books. But that didn't happen in the show so...

best edition, thanks for using my OC based OP

She didn't contribute to the Walker story but maybe she's not supposed to.

Not everything has to be a part of that or even the War of 5 Kings and Red Wedding, maybe just showing consequences of those on someone is enough in how it changes you to make you stronger and crueler

Not everyone, even POV characters have to be important or go down in history in some big way to the overall story.

She'll have her own story just tangent to those big events and only sometimes curving into it

>Literally our ship

it's time for you to go back

Just gonna leave this here

So Emmys are this sunday, filming hasn't started yet for a lot of the cast members since Sophie's still blonde and Emilia's in LA right now for the Emmys already.

Hope Kit wins and hope Lena beats Maisie.

Also hope Sophie dresses up hot as fuck like she did for the Venice Film Festival.

Season 1 Arya=best female character in the entire series

Shut the fuck up faggot

Who here /AzorJorah/

He's going to stab Dany once she goes mad and become Azor Ahai. I don't think anyone in the series loves anybody as much as Jorah loves Dany, and that'd be the shittiest thing to do to him.

businessinsider.com/george-rr-martins-on-losing-award-to-jk-rowling-2014-7

>An old quote from Martin regarding the loss that appeared on a fan site recently went crazy on Reddit:

>"Eat your heart out, Rowling," Martin wrote. "Maybe you have billions of dollars and my Hugo, but you don't have readers like these."

>In 2012, Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series (adapted for HBO as "Game of Thrones"), elaborated on his feelings. "I wish I have beaten her, what can I say! I would have liked to win that award and I don't think Rowling cares much about it," Martin told the blog Adria's News. "And she didn't send anyone to accept the award, which is certainly annoying."

>His grudge may have led him to poke fun at "Harry Potter" within the pages of the next book in his series, "A Feast for Crows," The Wire reported. In a passage of that book, Martin described a fight between the female knight Brienne of Tarth and two male knights. "She had ridden over Harry Sawyer and broken Robin Potter's helm, giving him a nasty scar," Martin wrote.

When did you realize that GRRM is a huge fucking manchild without a shred of emotional maturity?

It is impossible for anyone who watched Valhalla Rising to deny that pic related is the perfect actor to play Euron Greyjoy.

Too bad they already cast Pillow Ass Back

I'd have to be from reddit to go back there.

I'm a Cred Forums baby

>Preston: I've read Dream Song and you had another thing about the path less taken?
>GURM: I don't know, it's dressing, I was thinking of putting it on the salad.
>Then George began having a conversation about salad dressings with someone else at the table.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP LADS

Would he have wanted to play the role after reading the script?

BIG COCK, dick chopped off, let's go murder my niece and nephew

>mistaking middle school tier infatuation/border line obsession with 'love'
Nope try again faggot, Jorah is just another sad lonely neckbeard with a waifu

All hail! Preston of House Jacobs, first of his name, King of Cred Forums, Lord of the first YouTubers, the /got/ fags, and the Reddit fags, and Protector of the tinfoil Realm.

The NFL regular season is upon us. And with it, the agony and the ecstasy.

I got a taste of both yesterday from my two teams.

The Jets ripped my guts out and stomped on them with an agonizing one-point loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the morning game, as the Jets have a habit of doing. But in the afternoon game, the Giants made me smile and whoop and cheer with a rousing one-point win over the Dallas Cowboys.

A single point was the difference in both games. The difference between joy and despair.

Ah, we sports fans are a strange and peverse bunch. It really makes no difference whatsoever to my life whether my teams win or lose... yet somehow it makes a vast difference to my mood. And these close games are going to kill me, I swear. Even that wonderful Giants victory could easily have become a second agonizing defeat, if a certain Dallas wideout had cut right instead of left when he caught the game's final pass from the rookie Cowboy qb.

Fwiw, the Jet defense looked formidable even in defeat, sacking Bengals qb Andy Dalton seven times. How Gang Green managed to lose the game despite that boggles belief, but after decades as a Jets fan, I am used to being boggled.

The Giants defense was not nearly as impressive... but given that last year Big Blue had the worst defense in the NFL, I still have to give them props. I had rather hoped the Giant offense would rack up hundreds of passing yards against a weak Dallas D and crush the boys, but that did not happen, alas. Still, they played well enough to win. Odell is still amazing, the rookie wideout Shepard looks like the real deal, but the real highlight of the day for me was seeing Victor Cruz catch a touchdown pass and do his salsa dance. Cruz is one of my favorite Giants of all time, a true Cinderella story, and a lot of people thought he would never make it back after his devastating injury two years ago. It was so great to see him dancing.

Ah, well. A long season awaits. More agony, more ecstasy.

Neckbeards are usually angry and aggressive, even when she's chosen multiple guys (and girls) over him, he still doesn't abandon her. That's dedication, love and loyalty.

Jesus how old is he?

Looks like he's going to die before GURM would finish TWOW.

>Neckbeards are usually angry and aggressive

Just like he is.

I never really got why he kidnapped Tyrion in the first place. What did he think he would gain by that? what did he have against Tyrion?

Seeing as he hasn't started yelling about how 3d women are all roastie whores, I don't think it's quite the same.

>he's a balding faggot

Of fucking course his wife is asian

So what if she is? They could be in love regardless of race.

t.mgtow

>dedication, love and loyalty

Actually, it's beta as fuck and that's why she will continue to chose everyone over him. He made himself too available, tried too hard and therefore made himself unattractive. People want what they can't have and that level of devotion only becomes attractive after years of guess work and playing games

Hey preston

>What did he think he would gain by that? what did he have against Tyrion?

Giving a Lannister to Dany seemed like a good gift. He's the son of the man who had a large hand in the murder of her niece and nephew and brother to the man who killed her father

>He's the son of the man who had a large hand in the murder of her niece

So? Dany's father burned Jon's uncle alive. You can't blame Tyrion for what Tywin did. Honestly Jorah just comes off as this extremely childish faggot who just goes "K-kheleesi look, I brought you some guy I don't liek! forgive me pls!"

All time:

Arthur Dayne
Barristan Selmy
Jaime Lannister
The Hound
Everyone else

There is only one blonde dwarf with Lannister hair, one Lannister eye color (Heterochromia is a bitch), and a tongue of a diplomat.

Jorah fucking recognized him you dumbshits, and it instantly occurred to him that Daenerys will want to meet a fucking Lannister... And he was desperate for dat underage Targaryen booty.

Delet this

>naked Sansa and Arya
>Sansa or Arya in a sex scene

I feel like there might be a riot.

>Jorah fucking recognized him you dumbshits

Yes, I understand that part. I also understand that Tyrion was wanted at the time. It would make sense if Jorah would return to Westeros and give Tyrion to Cersei for the bounty.

>it instantly occurred to him that Daenerys will want to meet a fucking Lannister

What kind of retarded conclusion is that? what if he met Rickon Stark, would he kidnap him because Dany might want to meet a Stark? is Jorah the scout for the Kelly C Royal Zoo?

If you like House Mormont, you should hate Jorah. He shamed his House and is now going to betray it by fighting against them. Hope we'll get to see meme-bearloli execute him with Longclaw.

Is there any news of TWOW bros? I can't stand this tumblr tier show anymore.
I just want to see Stannis again ;_;

If you think Dany's not the kind of chick who'd want to kill all the Lannisters, you don't know her.

This

Hi hi Preston..

But Sansa was already in a sex scene.

Could've been two if Tyrion wasn't a pussy and D&D had some balls

She didn't though.

Jorah the Traitorous Slaver generally has no right to judge Tyrion or claim any moral high ground.

When I read the books, obviously.

I hate fags who have become infatuated with this character. She's become the memeist game of throne's meme.

>She didn't though.

Literally in the next episode of getting Tyrion she asks why she shouldn't kill him for what his family did to hers

>Have Mormont women who are actual characters (Maege, Dacey, Alysane)
>Nah, let's cut them and turn this throw away line of a 10 year writing a letter into a meme character

Why D&D?

They're cheap.

They'd have to pay more actresses and introduce another mormont while confusing the audience since Lyanna was the one who sent the letter before, and explain why the others weren't the ones to respond instead.

So Jorah basically believes that Dany would like to murder each family member of her enemies? and he is totally ok with that? what a great guy.

Where were you when Jorah got BTFO by a 16 year old?

>She bulled over him. “You have been a better friend to me than any I have known, a better brother than Viserys ever was. You are the first of my Queensguard, the commander of my army, my most valued counselor, my good right hand. I honor and respect and cherish you - but I do not desire you, Jorah Mormont, and I am weary of your trying to push every other man in the world away from me, so I must needs rely on you and you alone. It will not serve, and it will not make me love you any better.”

He is.

She also hates Starks and he knows it and is okay with that.

Yeah he hates Starks as well because they gave him the punishment he deserved. Huge hypocrite. God damn it I want to see Dany get rekt by the Northerners so hard.

He hates them too.

>But the men around him, well, their pipers play a different tune. His brother Stannis, Lord Tywin Lannister, Eddard Stark He spat.
>“You hate this Lord Stark,” Dany said.
>“He took from me all I loved, for the sake of a few lice-ridden poachers and his precious honor,” Ser Jorah said bitterly. From his tone, she could tell the loss still pained him.

The loss of a wife who literally cucked him. Top kek. What a shitty character.

Honestly if you like this character you are a certified plebian and/or reddit. Dabid wrote this character for the sole intention of pandering to plebs because they knew the internet would eat it up and she'd become a meme so if you actually bought into it congratulations you got played

How was Jorah planning to sell these poachers into slavery?

The only place that allows slavery is across the narrow sea.

Were they gonna send a ship to go all the way down past and across Dorne, up the reach, Westerlands North and to Bear Island? Would he have sent them instead?

Was he gonna march them across the North to get to White Harbor?

Is Jorah a retard?

should probably add "crusher of manlets" or something like that given he looks like he's 7'2.

Unless his anime waifu is 4'8.

Early seasons Ygritte was quite good.

that'd be according to /got/ tho.
according to Cred Forums (aka showfags) it'd be more like :

Brienne
John Snow
The Hound
No One
Ned Stark
The Mountain

No. Just no.

I didn't notice until you said it. I wouldn't pick a fight with the Preston.

>putting jon and arya on that list

my sides. My fucking siiiiiides

In the show (so show canon) Ramsay Bolton literally tells Jon Snow, and I loosely quote, "They things they say about you in the North... you might be the greatest swordsman who ever lived"

Show Jon is a living legend in the eyes of his Northern peers.

But he's not
>had to have his ass saved by a cripple and a random wildling whore on two separate occasions
>struggled to fight a white walker when a swamp bitch just stabbed one through the gut without breaking a sweat
>only beat ramsay because he's a faggot

>had to have his ass saved by a cripple and a random wildling whore on two separate occasions

To be fair in the first situation he was surrounded and outnumbered. And Karl is a fucking LEGEND and was dual wielding fucking daggers.

>struggled to fight a white walker when a swamp bitch just stabbed one through the gut without breaking a sweat

Meera didn't stab it through the gut, she speared it through the neck after it was distracted killing a Children fucking shit

>only beat ramsay because he's a faggot

He wasn't even using a sword then, so why bring this up?

I wish we could have got the scene where Mance BTFOs Jon in front of everyone that would have made plebs throw a fit kek.

I think it was satire, if it wasn't obvious.
Also, just these 2 names?
Because 4 of these names have absolutely no business in a top fighters ranking.

Sandor Clegane is most likely top 10, and Gregor Clegane is might be too, even if it's not becuase of his swordmanship skills, only because he's strong and resistant so he'd win most 1v1 fights even if he's not that good.

But Brienne and Jon? Not even top 100.
Eddard? Not even top 1000.
Arya is probably not even top 1,000,000 given that she's just a kid, but she's not a fighter anyway.

Anyone can stab a man through the neck when he isn't looking.

Why?
She was a strong female character done right imho.
She can fight and handle herself, but she's not wonderwoman come again.

She's funny, qt, someone one could defeinitely fall for.

She was a great character and an even better waifu.

Then S4 happened.

>Implying Randyll Tarly isn't the best character ever to live.

early today a running group of people ran past me indoors and it was so loud and thunderous and suddenly I froze up as I got a flashback to the Battle of the Bastards and what it must have been like for Jon.

Anyone else ever have such an experience where being a fan nearly gives you PTSD?

>implying showfags don't think he's the worst character to ever live

Hell some people were praising Tarla Tarly (or whatever the fuck her retarded name was) as a good character just for standing against him.

>average jontard

Muh liberalism though /s ugh

>jonautists triggered by being around people

my sides

desu it's so blatant that it's probably false flagging
>in b4 t.jontard

Who is worse, Bran pedos or Jonautists?

>He was surrounded and outnumbered

But I thought he was le legendary swordsman, are you saying this legendary swordsman can only sometimes beat certain people in specific circumstances granted it's 1 on 1

Why would I be false flagging? Jon is the King in the North and the Prince that was Promised. As a Jon fan I don't need to false flag to win this war. I've already won.

Cute

So you admit that Karl is better than him

Even Dayne needed le epic dual wield and facing off against guys who didn't already surround him.

Jon was surrounded and the fight was spur of the moment and he only had the one sword.

Yes. Only a fool or a faggot would deny that

But Karl is not a swordsman.

He's a fucking LEGEND and wields OP daggers

Fun Bran fact: Bran means "raven" in Welsh and was the name of a legendary king of Britain.

It's inevitable

Showfag alert.

Bullshit.

>other user uses fights from the show to say Jon's a shit swordsman
>calls me a showfag for using other shit from the show

Sup retard

Maybe not in modern Welsh, but that is what various dictionaries say. Just search google for "Bran raven welsh" and you'll find a lot of examples.

Also there's this.

First result en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brân_the_Blessed

>Literally blessed crow

Wheres the smug benjen image I need it

Thank me.

Why did they butcher Stannis this much on the show? He was very poorly written from the very beginning, at least knowing how his character is shaped in the books. Did they do it so that there wouldn't be a character more popular than Dany and crew? I feel like they tried that with the Brotherhood too

Thank you uncle benjen

Cause they're snuh and Lannister fanboys

But he's a horrible person.

He only seems good cause he has le epic slam lines, and he has his own fanboy whose pov we get most of the time Davos.

Ok Dabid. Sorry he isnt a frollicky pretty boy that is a mary sue.

We see you stannisfag

Buthuet Stannisfags.

Blacksmith at an inn in the River lands and plow Arya at night

Would you like a nobel prize for figuring that out Jonautist?

*butthurt

Who /Stannisisalive/ here

nope

Holy shit, Stannisfags and Jonautists are still bickering in these threads? Isn't this shit what got the general banned last year? I'm surprised it's still going.

possible March release date, unlikely tho...

Confirmed fake

I'm not even a jonautist.

But stannisfags are butthurt and paranoid and think anyone that doesn't like Stannis MUST like jon or dany

And it took more than Marcus and Jonautist to get the generals banned. almost everyone left and it was just the same discussion and questions over and over again sometimes even in the same thread. And threads would die multiple times even during the day.

The fatfuck is going to the emmy's to suck off the show so unlikely. I find that funny since he can never stfu abt the hugos being the worst ever.

>Ned never arranged a marriage for Jon
Why is George such a hack?

Isn't feudal history filled with royals and highborns finding matches for their bastard children?

At the end of the day, Jon was still a son of the Warden of the North and brother to the future Warden. Fucking Walder Frey got one of his bastards a wife from an actual House

he's about 14 years old in AGoT and it's possible Ned always planned for him to go to the wall or at least from a young age

He could be married at 14.

>it's possible Ned always planned for him to go to the wall

That's fucked and retarded. Shipping him off where he can definitively really die and probably will, to avoid him getting killed by someone else

>He could be married at 14.
but there's no point.
marrying your trueborn children early makes sense, you don't want to lose an opportunity ( and don't want them to be too old and be wasted ).

But marrying Jon at 14 or 24 doesn't change anything. He won't marry him to a queen or anyone important anyway, and won't get much alliance/power (if any) over it. Even if eventually Jon gets too old for it it doesn'T change anything.

>That's fucked and retarded. Shipping him off where he can definitively really die and probably will, to avoid him getting killed by someone else
Eddard wouldn't think like that...
He didn't want him to get murdered by Robert, but sending him to the wall, from Ned's PoV, isn't a death sentence... it's a position of honor.
Do you think Eddard think of Benjen as having being sent to his death? Of course not.

Jon will die anyway. Next year, 20 years from now, or maybe 40-50 years if he's lucky and has a long life (for a westerosi)...
Lots of people get to live to 50+ on the wall.
It's not sending him to his death.
Yeah it's sending him soemwhere he could die, but that's how th world is... If a war had started while Eddard was alive Robb and Jon would've been at his side.
If it had been 10 years later, Bran would've been there too.

There's "keeping them safe'ish" and "locking them up in a tower until the end of their days".

They're dressed for Winter.

But why is he white?

>He could be married at 14.
Sure he could, but it's very unlikely for a male to be arranged to be married so young
>That's fucked and retarded. Shipping him off where he can definitively really die and probably will, to avoid him getting killed by someone else
I'm not sure who he needs to avoid getting killed by?
but he can't make a claim to Winterfell or ever be a danger to Robb or any other of the children which is something Catelyn seems concerned by a lot in the early chapters of AGoT

>but there's no point.

But marrying him off early can get him out if Winterfell, which Cat wants, and give him the opportunity to be happy and have a family of his own out of Cat's judgement which makes Jon happy

>Lots of people get to live to 50+ on the wall

There are like 5, and a few probably didn't even join until they were much older and more experienced than Jon. He'd be fucked

>very unlikely for a male to be arranged to be married so young

Well Robb married young, and there's more pressure to get Jon out of Winterfell cause Cat

>I'm not sure who he needs to avoid

Robert. At least that's what we think Ned believes

Pretty much all of the recruits who join along with Jon are still alive even now and Sam who's the closest we get to a morbidly obese completely unfit neckbeard in Westeros survived going far north of the wall which is something two thirds of the watch would usually never even have to do
I don't know where you're getting the impression the place is unsafe it's safer than most of Westeros

>There are like 5, and a few probably didn't even join until they were much older and more experienced than Jon. He'd be fucked
From what learn in the early chapters at the wall, there really wasn't much action...
Sure rangers got into a few scraps with the wildlings once in a while, but it wasn't anything big. Hell, some rangers dealt with wildlings.

When Benjen disappeared it was a big fucking deal. Think it'd be like that if rangers died every fucking day?

And anyway, bottom line is, dying for the NW isn't a bad thing to someone like Eddard.

He didn't want Jon to be murdered because that would've broken his promise... But "keeping him safe" doesn't mean to stop him from being a soldier or a lord or anyone that can be expected to fight at some point...
This isn'T kindergarden or a hippie community, it's Westeros.

The promise is more about assuring him a normal life and making sur ehe doesn'T get murdered before he see his 1st birthday...

But making it to 15 (basically adulthood in westeros) and joining an army is perfectly fine. Eddard fullfiled the promise. If he dies afterward, well, tough luck. He can't keep him safe for 75 years... Jon has to live his own life at some point, and being a soldier is kinda common for small lordlings. Usually they're made knights, but in the north, a stark bastard... the NW is one of hte few obvious choices.

>Beric's story is done in the novels
sort of. since they're skipping stoneheart. they haven't been defeated or anything they just aren't mentioned anymore.. yet.

They lost a crapload of men from the Great Ranging, have to send men North who also die to shits like the Weeper and it's literally their job to be at war all the time with the Wildlings, how is that not dangerous?

>When Benjen disappeared it was a big fucking deal

Wasn't Benjen First ranger? so their best and a veteran for over a decade? Waymar died with that other guy, and Benjen's men died with them and they didn't seem to think it was that crazy for them to die, just the weird condition the latter were in

*with him

for rangers it's about as dangerous as it is for any knight anywhere else as there's almost always some kind of war or conflict to fight in somewhere in Westeros
Builders and Stewards however get to live the /comfy/ life at castle black

when will gurm finish TWoW?

he's been going to cons, emmys, and book awards, despite not having written shit

is he done?

Yeah all the greatest must be from the same generation, how realistic.

Even a few of the ones we know from history should be there, like Symon Redwyne, Daemon Blackfyre and maybe Dunk.

It's also a pretty videogamey idea that sworddudes can be ranked in an absolute order

>for any knight anywhere else

But not EVERY knight. Any who are in the Watch are at danger and involved at all times. There might be a rare skirmish in Westeros since war and rebellion aren't very frequent, but it doesn't involve every knight and it's smaller and shorter lasting so it's more on/off and safer

>Builders and Stewards

And which do you think someone with Jon's training even with lack of real life experience would get?

>when will gurm finish TWoW?

Ask Salty Cunt. He knows.

the rangers, obviously..
But again, Jon dying on the watch would be considered a fulfilled promise.

It was never about babysitting him for the rest of his life. It was about keeping his identity secret to avoid Robert making sure he doesn't have a life at all.

Lyanna (well, if she was alive) wouldn't have cause blame ned in anyway about Jon dying on the NW, or in some army, or jousting, or in the practice yard...

These were rough times and well, even in non-rough times people die all the time anyway. Eddard never promised to keep Jon alive until the end of times; That's not in his power.

It wasn't even about "Try to do everything you can to keep him alive as long as possible!". It was just about not having Robert crush the skull of months-old Jon on the wall, Gregor style.

Jon dying on the wall at 20 is the same as him dying in his bed at 60 in regards to the promise.

>Jon dying on the wall at 20 is the same as him dying in his bed at 60 in regards to the promise.

Then Ned's kinda fucked up. Not factoring in his feelings for Jon or Jon's own feelings into anything while still keeping him safe

Say it with me.

NOT FIT TO BREED

NOT FIT TO LEAD

>page 9

Don't think so

source

Oh please a 20 year old is well over a grown man in westeros Ned wouldn't even coddle his own more important children at that age

Jon's not 20.

He was 14, which isn't "man" age, that'd be 16, which is the age you wouldn't need a regent unless you're a coddled power hungry person like Joffrey

Ned is just a terrible feudal lord all around. Jon Arryn probably raised him badly as a joke.

read the text that you quoted in your own fucking post dude thats what i was referring to

20 would've been after 6 years he'd join you dumbass, you'd know that if you paid attention to the whole exchange.

He wouldn't have been coddled then

The fact that you expect jon to have been coddled at all as a child is pretty fucking hilarious. 14 is even considered old enough to be a man. Robb was expected to go off to war at 14. jon wasnt mistreated for being allowed to join the watch at that age. i bet youre also one of those jonautists that think jon had the Worst Childhood Ever arent you

How the fuck do I expect jon to get coddled? Parents arrange marriages for their kids, even in ASOIAF

And 14 is not considered man age retard. Ned even considered him young to be joining the watch

Robb was expected cause it was his dad who died and there's no older Starks and even then they call him young wolf for a reason.

>jonautists

Boogeyman shit again. Do I call you a stannisfag or danyfag now?

Yeah, made no arrangements for Robb, none of his kids get fostered, nothing for Arya, did he even plan to someday marry Sansa to Joffrey or was that all Robert?

He was literally right about to send bran to get fostered at kings landing...

S

>Then Ned's kinda fucked up
how so?

Let's put it this way :
If I had a son I couldn't take care of for some reason and I told my brother or sister to take care of him...

Well, if they just accidentally dropped him on a train track and he died, I would blame her.

But if they took care of him, sent him to school, played with him, etc.. everythinig a parent should do, THEN at some point he enlisted in the US army of his own free will, but sadly couple years later he was shot and died...

I would never blame them. Why would I? People join the army and die all the time, I never told them to make sure he would not join the army because my kid is special and different from all other kids who join the army and risk death everyday...
No, all I would ask of them is to raise him properly and give him all the chance at a life of HIS choosing.

Jon Snow going in the NW isn't like commiting suicide... It's a risky job, yes, but one that has to be done. Eddard respects the NW more than anyone else, even if Jon was his son he wouldn't go all WWHYYYYY WHY ARE YOU THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY LIKE THATTTT YOU WILL DIE ON THE WALL...

He would accept his decision because he's a grown ass man who can choose to join an army if he feels like it.

If Lyanna was alive and Jon wanted to be a soldier do you think she would've stopped him?

boygeorge spamming cunt

branfags

And I say that as someone who's been considering Jonautists like a fucking plague for years.

Branfags managed to be even worse than that.

Then why didn't he foster Robb?

And why King's Landing really, seems he'd already have a good relation there in having Sansa married to Joffrey, Robert's his friend, he's working there. Making more relations with the other Northern Houses seems ut'd be smarter

do firstborn sons usually get fostered

Don't you have retarded pixel art to make for all of us to ignore?

Wouldn't blame them, but would hate that they let my kid go into a dangerous permanent life like that when they had a lot of power to give him a different and better life. Especially when he's helping push the kid out cause of his wife.

He can think it's honorable but doesn't mean the kid couldn't live a different life that's still honorable instead of going into it so early

Brandon was, as was Robert

I think that's a branfag falseflagging

No it isn't, its a sophiefag femanon who has falseflagged as a branfag among many other autistic activities

Or branfag falsefagging as a sophiefag falseflagging as a branfag.

Your screenshot reeks of falseflagging

It's you isn't it.

No.

Don't even know how to edit gifs

you're either new or its you triple false flagging desu

somebody else posted a screenshot of them taking their autism all the way to Cred Forums to admit that they're a femanon sophie spammer

Why do you have to be new not to know how to edit shit? If I have no interest in it, why would I learn it?

i meant new to have not noticed this person hanging around pulling the same autistic shit for months now and occassionally having meltdowns because everyone hates sophie

What is dead may always rise.

But shit, almost 24 hours and fewer than 40 ips.

Before the school year started we'd get up to 80 during a 24 hour period.

god damnit we were on the brink of being archived whats wrong with you

Karl is a fookin legend.
He can take ANY KNIGHT ANY TIME.
His Gin Alley fighting skills put him far above any swordsman in single combat.

you'll get your wish.

I have to go to sleep eventually.

Why wouldn't the Astapori have access to some white slaves?

If you think that's sufficient for winter ur a southern fag.

You'd think they'd normally just cast darker skinned people so no one questions much, like they do for the other people in Essos for the most part.

And guarantee, if that instagram post isn't just some fan shit, that that's all the Unsullied will wear and they'll magically be fine

Cast sightings in Belfast.

Kit, John, Kristopher and Iain disappoint. They're fucking smokers

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-sightings-round-week/

And Hound's been spotted. GET HYPE

Night.

Undying, we Autists light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that threads might endure. Eternal, we are /got/'s stewards, to set the course and keep it true.

>Sandor joins the brotherhood without banners
>the jolly group of outlaws on the quest to hunt down and kill Ser Gregor Clegane for his crimes, commissioned by Ned Stark
>unhype plebsters think Cleganeb Owl is not going to happen
It's fucking confirmed.

What the fuck did you expect of Britbongs you American healthfag?

I wish I had the dedication to smoke. I try occasionally but I just forget to make it a regular thing.

>Sophie's a slag, she's on drugs, she drinks AND she smokes

So why the fuck can't I drop her? Where do I still wanna marry her, seed and breed her?

She hasnt killed herself? What a whore.

Why should she? She's famous, well respected by the mainstream community, gets victim bucks on the regular, doesn't work, and is dating a son of a millionaire arms dealer. She's living the dream.

There are plenty of white slaves in the books. The show went out of its way to make it seem like a racial thing. Presumably for the sake of this shot.

I'd be pretty enthusiastic to see characters wearing their winter outfits if the show's costuming wasn't so consistently drab and boring.

All actors smoke though. It's just a cool Hollywood thing

Just your daily reminder that Tardaryens are the worst house and will be completely extinct by the end of the series, just like they deserve.

P R E S T O N

>Thread made almost 24 hours ago
>Only 204 posts

>anti age discrimination
yay child labor

Politically speaking, the current generation of the Starks (Ned and his kin) are equally retarded, mainly because Ned was never meant to be a Lord so he didn't receive the proper training.

next WW detected

Thank you Uncle Benjen

What kind of a retard doesn't train his spare heir to govern?

It's their life and body, let them do what they want.

T. former smoker, haven't smoked since January

The kind that doesn't get him fostered to improve ties to Northern Houses and leaves it up to his Lady mother to teach him to rule when he's going to King's Landing

Shit, thought you meant Ned and not Rickard

I'm tired of this "ned can't into politics" meme. Ned was very well loved by his bannermen and small folk alike. In fact, he was well respected by lords and ladies across the Westeros. Even Roose wasn't making trouble while Ned was in charge. The order was kept, people were fed and happy. That doesn't happen by you being a shit politician and ruler.

Ned didn't get fucked over because he was inept and stupid. He got fucked over because specters of Rhaenys and Aegon were floating over his head constantly. The brutal murder of those two innocents governs every decision Ned makes. His secretiveness about Jon, his protest against the assassination on Dany, his decision to tell Cersei to GTFO, and finally his decision to confess the crimes he did not commit. It's not stupidity, or even honor. It was the fear of more innocent blood being spilled.

10/10 post, it's been annoying me too
Ned is best POV

CAST. HIM

Duram Bar Emmon I guess.

I hope she tries and fails stabbing through the Hound's armour again like she did in season 4, then gets slapped just like the last time, except its so hard that her neck gets snapped.

But he's off her list, why would she attack him?

The Masie one was for a movie though.

Ned was a fine lord, well respected by his people and his bannerman. Northern men have never been politically savy because they usually stray away from political backstabbing because they believe in tradition and honor and what not.

the only people that argue ned was a bad lord are jonautists for some reason

Drogon? would be pretty badass

not isaac :)

howland reed

>implying Richard Brake wasn't superior Night King

>implying Game of Reddit fans weren't all flogging their backs over the new guy last season, trying desperately to make themselves like him

>"H-he's just fine! if you don't like him you're just b-being childish!!"

That dude looks like a fucking ice fraggle. Richard Brake was were it was at.

why set up the WW's spooky resurrection power and then never have anyone significant get turned into a wight

such as pic related

the wall also wasn't supposed to be as big as it is

>yfw stannis becomes the night king

died too far away from the wall

He's too busy being dead and headless

>mfw Cersei blows up Aegon inside the Sept of Baelor

D&D made it sound like her blowing shit up is a show only thing

Rumour is we're getting a wight dragon that Bran would have to take from the NK's control

sauce?

Why did Benjen go retarded and join the Watch right after Ned came back?

Couldn't be cause he thinks there's no place for him since Ned has a son, Aerys and the war they went through shows Ned could die in another fight leaving the North down to one baby Srark, and children die when they're young all the time even South of the Wall, so it's important to have more spares to avoid succession crisis

If Ned had died during the Greyjoy rebellion and Robb from some fever, Benjen would've screwed House Stark into extinction

It's just a rumour, don't remember where I've read it, probably watchersonthewall or r/got or something.

We will never know his backstory because lord too fat to write will never finish the next book.

I like to think that he helped Lyanna run off to be a whore, so he joined as a form of penance after half of his family got killed because of Lyanna. But that's just my headcanon.

>I like to think that he helped Lyanna run off to be a whore

It was rape, dumb Tardfag.

>Lyanna run off to be a whore

We see you redpilled bobby

And we see you too bobby

Tardaryens are known rapists. They even rape their own sisters. Rhaegay is no different.

Theories say that he helped Lyanna run away with Rhaegar and when she died guilt overwhelmed him so he took the black.

That's an acceptable alternative. you better not be bullshitting me

Then why does no one but you and show Sansa think he raped her, checkmate bobbyfag

Ask GRRM.

Everyone thinks he kidnapped her, rapibg is implied you stupid shit jonautist

But everyone thinks he raped her. That's why they went to war, dumb Tardfag.

Yup, but they should have figured out that it was no longer the case the moment Torrhen Stark bent the knee to Aegon the Conquerer.

Littlefinger, who has more intelligence than the Master of Spies himself, thinks it was an eloping.

But everyone still reminisces about Rhaegar and sucks his cock, why do that for a known rapist?

>But everyone thinks he raped her.

Not Ned. Fucker doesn't dven think he could've visited a brothel.

Inb4 she told him they married

You're not gonna spend your last minutes explaining yourself and saying a kid is trueborn

[citation needed]

Also Littlefinger is an idiot who probably equates Rhaegar and Lyanna with him and Cat.

Who's gonna buy this sword, you know you want to.

valyriansteel.com/shop/swords/book-oathkeeper/prod_74.html

No he doesnt, jonautist showfag

>Fucker doesn't dven think he could've visited a brothel.

Yeah in the same vain that people on the news think "he couldn't have hurt a fly" when discussing serial murderers.

Rhaegar is a dumb rapist who is responsible for the deaths of millions.

>in the same vain that people on the news think "he couldn't have hurt a fly"

Exceptions Ned is the brother if the "victim" and should have as much card se as anyone to hate and vilify Rhaegar, but he doesn't.

>Rhaegar is a dumb rapist

Sure he is Bobby

Damn your reading comprehension skills are non-existent, JonConautist.

So the first boogeyman was jonautist, now it's jonconautist? kys

Really? In season 6?

I thought the big budget eating battle of the season was going to be dany blowing out cersei and urine

Season 7* I meant

That was me.

>boogeyman boogeyman boogeyman

It doesn't matter how many times in one thread you keep saying this whenever anyone correctly calls you out on your jonautism. He's a bastard, get the fuck over it

I am talking show here. The look he gave Sansa when they were paying tribute to Lyanna's tomb was basically 'you dont know what I know'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

Go away targtard

>when they were paying tribute to Lyanna's tomb

What the fuck are you talking about? are you so fucking delusional that you start to invent scenes? just like Salsa does in the book?

>jonautist jonautist jonautist

When did I say that jon's not a bastard except in your paranoid mind?

Lord Stark.

Not that user but there was a crypt scene

youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnl9owFc84

That user is reading what he wants from it like Sansa though

Rhaegarfag.

NORTHERN
FUCKING
SHI-AUUGHH

I looked for you on the trident

we wew not thew

wowies to tha usewpaw iffy awd bin

The mad King is dead. Rhaegar lies beneath the ground. Why weren't you there to protect your prince?

Make House Dayne great again.

So how will the Night King tear down the wall?

>>"H-he's just fine! if you don't like him you're just b-being childish!!"
There were two actors for NK?

Everybody loved Ned. How would 100% of the North like a shitty lord?

Not that user but yes.

There was Richard Brake, and then they hired some stunt fuck named Vladimir Furdik or something.

You can see the difference in the two in pic related

Furdik out of his makeup

>new NK is a slav shitter

Great, now I hope he loses.

>GOT will never have a kino-tier scene like this

How can he lose when he's besties with the true greatest swordsman to ever live?

What BBC actor would you cast to play him?

Based Slav is already the best actor on the show, deal with it kurva

>literally we wuz kangz the character
What did GURM mean by this?

There is a pic of Isaac smoking a fag though.

Lung cancer shall claim all the Starks

Literally Who

>brienne sword

no thanks.

Based Jon poster

thank you

That's BS.

Not to disagree with your main idea, but
>Even Roose wasn't making trouble while Ned was in charge
is entirely meaningless.

Eddard could've been a mentally challenged buffoon and Roose wouldn't have made any trouble. Start shit with Eddard, Robert (and you know, all of westeros) comes smashing your fucking head in.

He fucks Margery and makes a cuck out of Tommen.

Tommen is already cucked by the High Sparrow.

This thread still alive holy shit guizzeee

Our prince wanted us here.

It's shopped

We are the stewards of /got/ Our watch doesn't end for another 2 years

Yeah duh dumb shit I just mean I can't believe we haven't hit the bump limit yet

TWOW WHEN?

Sure it is branfag

never

This december

right after handegg season

It is

Blame the school year and our lack of euro posters.

No one even seems to care we''ve been getting casting calls or that pic of an Unsullied in winter clothes.

Yeah amazing, warmer clothes in a country where its currently winter. What are the odds

New thread

>unsullied in winter clothes

I must have missed this.
Do you have a link/photo?

Too early. We don't take kindly to bastard threads here.

last post

kill yourself

I mean the only real source on the rape was Bobby B, who was king so it's not like anyone is going to say "U-uh R-robert? It sounds like s-she might have ran off w-with him! I think it cou-"

"Bow BOW YE SHITS!"

Ned wouldn't do it either because that would be admitting that he heard it from Lyanna, and also might make him question a baby that he just brought back from finding his sister.

Your entire post was fucking Tully levels of retardation.

It at least shows that there's a good chance Dany might land or wind up somewhere colder.

Was already Winter when Sam got to Oldtown and he wasn't wearing anything to show it, and Cersei and Jaime showed no signs of being cold

Answered you in the new thread