So is tyrell real?

so is tyrell real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DD_VX_D_8I
ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/interview-mr-robot-season-finale-with-showrunner-sam-esmail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah he is dead and its fourth personality now

whos the third

the viewers , mr robot, Elliot

I feel like this show would be better on Netflix. All the confusion would be less annoying if you could binge through a season in a night.

Why can't all potentially good shows be bought by Netflix and HBO?

hi leddit

Has Sam finally gone too far?

What, you don't like the idea of creators having bigger budgets and more freedom?

he was absorbed by elliot and is now another of his personalities

I'm usually one who's actually all for Email's WOWSODEEP shit since usually for me it's been ranging from okay to great (most of the great really just being in Season 1 for me though) but that fucking room in the dark shit with Angela was fucking stupid. He definitely tried way too hard with that and rammed his head way up his ass with that 3deep5me scene. Got a tiny bit better knowing WR was involved but it barely made up for just such a cringy part of the episode.

1. Where did tyrell's accent go?
2. Is Washington township plant mind control? That whole Angela interview sequence with the mini Angela really leaned me towards this.
3. Alternate universes maybe? Barenstein/barenstain, chink dude/girl, Mr. Robot/Elliot. Are these universes crossing?

In a way, yes. He, like Elliot, Angela, Dom, and likely a few others, is some form of AI. He is likely an earlier prototype given his sociopathy (thus the test on Angela).

That was the most autistic episode in show.
ALEXA, SET AUTISM LEVEL AT 100%

is tyrells missing accent a hint that he's imaginary?

How can one woman literally have no ass? Seriously, 0 ass. Did her ass go up to her bug eyes? Bitch ain't got an ass!

No. It's been confirmed time and time again (not gonna do the work for you, look it up yourself) that it was a goof on production for not making it match. It's only for the final 2 episodes and will be corrected next season. A minor gaffe that people are reading too much into.

dude it was all just a dream

>Alternate universes maybe?
Nobody really believes this, right?

Doesn't guarantee a better product and sometimes can make it worse

So far after watching this new episodes theories on the finale involve:

1. Mind Control Powers (Elliot and Angela having this power after the powerplant accident where they were testing this)

2. Time travel (Whiterose keeps bringing up time and BTTF soundtrack in this episode),

3. Tyrell Wellick becoming the 4th personality after Elliot killing him

4. Some form of terrorism involving blowing up Nuclear Powerplants/E-Corp HQ/IRS Building

5. Everything is literally a lucid dream due to experiments.

6. Elliot/Tyrell and Angela/Joanna being one person.

Any other crazy theories I'm missing?

When the fuck will domo arigato mr roboto play

Act 2 being meme magic

1. Fake

2. Gay

3. Fake

4. Gay

5. Fake

6. Gay

I feel like Esmail has all the creative freedom he wants with this show.

>6. Elliot/Tyrell and Angela/Joanna being one person.
This is the one I like the most.
Sam the Snail will fuck up probably, this season the best episode was the one he didn't write. It's been hit or miss because he took the less appealing episodes of last season and made a fucking season turning it to eleven.

>elliot wakes up in the fsociety hideout
>turns out this was all a dream as well
>nobody would have expected a dream within a dream
>writers jerking each other off
>reddit catching the cum in their mouths
>christopher nolan wins an oscar

fuck off sam

Did Lost really hurt people so bad that they can't go 2 seasons without all the answers?

>lucid dreaming can take months to even over a year to do
>elliot gets it first try

Is this show still about hacking?

Maybe this wasn't the first time

Some people can do it easier.

I was doing it long before I even realized what it was. I thought it was normal as a kid.

Lost was at least fun and you could meme the shit out of it, this show is just shit.

Haven't seen season 2 yet. Does something happen that makes Tyrell a good character? Why does Cred Forums love him so much? He was a complete bitch in season 1.

Fuck off, retard

im rewatching season 1 and in episode 4, the scene where elliot goes to the house party to get high to ward off his withdrawls the druggie clearly refers to him and mr robot as 2 separate people without any ambiguity

bravo sam you fucking hack

Be mad all you want, little nobody. Emmy just went A2M and is currently washing my cock and her ass juice taste out of her mouth before going to bed to film Shameless in the morning. By the way, Lip is going to die in the 4th episode this season. Mad?

not even mad 2bh its about time some serious plot altering shit happens instead of everything going back to normal for the next season

>MR. Robot, I'm FBI

What did she mean by this?

Sam here. Very few people catch that, which surprises me. I thought I reached a much more intelligent audience. At least, I thought others knew my work and would follow along with the most obvious of hints. Hell, I did something similar in "Comet." You did well, though, my friend.

Sam u fucking hack

Thanks. I offered my insight and convinced them the same. I am not, nor do I want to be, credited. I suppose I should be absolutely truthful, Emmy did help as well. She is an amazing talent. If I may drop a minor spoiler for the final episode of Mr. Robot... Ugh, don't even get me started on that bullshit. It should have been one episode that ended the other day. FUCK THE HIGHER UP CUNTS AT USA! Anyway, be on the lookout for her as a disguised member of a crowd on MR's finale this Wednesday. It is brief and was intentionally shot so that she wouldn't detract from the finale, but just a little minor "EE" if you will.

same. I lucid dreamed every night at 15. Don't do it now though...

nipples when?
I want to see all her nipples

Think what you want, I can respect other's opinions. I thank you for watching my creative sparks, even if you're not a fan. And you are correct, to an extent. Not going to lie, I have done some things that are beyond trope. Anyway, I think I have worn out my welcome here for the evening. I wish I could say all of the answers from this season (not our best. Sorry, this had to be stretched due to USA) will be revealed this coming Wednesday. Unfortunately, they will not. However, there is no doubt in my mind that you will all be satiated until next season.

Do you faggots actually believe this?

Is this some sort of hint? Like I've been seeing people say there's a time travel-esque aspect of the show, but is this reply a hint about it? Like does this show go back to 2007?

Tyrell turned the gun on himself. He erased his history.

Have you seriously never done it? I've only ever managed it twice but I know people that practice doing it far more often.

>the drug dealer refers to Mr Robot and Elliot as different people
>five minutes later everyone gets shot and murdered
>it's a dream sequence you retard

lost had waifus and good characters

BUT HE FORGOT TO WIPE THE HDD!

Watch the big twist being this is just a simulation test.

>using commodore as haxer test machine

yeah enjoy head alignment until you see the red LED on the diskette slot. it was a pain in the ass. "yeah tighten the screw until you see the light turning red.. wait you tightened too much pff try from the scratch"

Emmy's out and I'm half-buzzed and lurking. It's not a dream sequence, and he's not a retard. My people keep a close eye on these things and I'm glad it has been brought up. Not a major spoiler; however, if you want to not even have a minor one, you may want to stop reading right now.

You will see a throwback to this scene and it will make a lot of sense on Wednesday. As I mentioned, we have PA's that keep track of here, IMDB, reddit, and other places. He was one of the few, as you so elegantly put it, "retards," that actually has a clue.

Fellow old nigger please. I grew up with a Commodore, 64 and 128. What games did your father and his friends pirate and share with one another?

there was a ninja game and a racing game that I remember the most. I was mostly reading from the manual and coding some basic code, it was fun as fuck.

Fuck off back to /haltandcatchfire/, nerd.

Ghostbusters, Strip Poker, 4th and Inches, Summer Games, Winter Games, International Karate (maybe this was your ninja game?), Hardball.

no it was Last Ninja I've just found. it was GOAT

I remember others you've listed. goddamn.

Right on. These young fucks will never know how simple and fun games/technology were back then. My dad and his friends would pirate (a simple copy from one floppy to another) games with one another.

At 39 I feel a tiny bit of shame that this game got me addicted to sex and gambling: youtube.com/watch?v=4DD_VX_D_8I

We're not so different, you and I. This was the game that got me addicted to sex and Snake.

is there an updated version of this game

True. They lure you in when you're young and vulnerable.

Alright, Emmy has woken a couple times while begging me to get to bed. I'm a bit more drunk than I intended to be tonight. Cheers to you all. It was fun. I hope you all aren't let down on Wednesday. I am sure a lot of you will be, but I'm sorry that this is getting spread out longer than it should be.

Please understand that the actual payoff, in a couple years, will be well worthwhile.

I USED TO READ WORD UP! MAGAZINE

>Berenstein
>mini Angela

I think it's going to be time travel.

Damn, son. You opened a part of my brain buried deep.

it was all a dream

Word up Wednesday

Biggie was from new York

Ffuuuuuuck bravo esmail

Good night Sammy.

This image is garbage. Not sure why you keep making threads with it. There are only 32 posters ITT for 66 posts and accounting for dynamic IPs that means about 2 or 3 real posters. Maybe you should stop using this garbage image. Yes, yes, I get the Cred Forums reference, but it isn't funny and it is not a good image. I'm sure you'll get all huffy and continue to post this image as well as samefag in your own pathetic threads but this whole thing could be done a lot better with a better image and better planning.

wait sam before you go to bed

did you marry Emmy Rossum because she's the closestm you can get to wiinning an Emmy?

>dis nigga metablabbering about what images should be used

N O B O D Y C A R E S
Y O U A U T I S T I C F U C K
H E R E ' S Y O U R Y O U
N O W G E T O U T
T H E F U C K I N G B A S E M E N T

>You know out of all the gifts he sent, this is the greatest we've received.
What did she mean by this?

>text adventure
>cipher messages
what is this, ARG for dummies?

she meant,
TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE CRAZY SEASON FINALE OF MR. ROBOT!!!!!!

What did the tranny mean when he said Angela should have died 90 days ago? What happened 90 days ago?

i love a mr reddit show

I'm watching the unique poster counter, just so you know.

Shit's going full Twin Peaks. Makes less sense with each new episode

It is 8/8 in the episode. 90 days ago was the 5/9 hack.

Hackerman is a work of art. It's memekino.

Tyrell was the only real the whole time
Tyrel is Elliot

Only because you listen to the fags here who can't follow amsimple tv series.
Elliot is not Tyrell
Joanna is not Angela is not Darlene

>even over a year
Lel, took me like a month for dream induced lucid dreams.

So, Elliott and Angela reminisced about how they never got to hang out and watch Back to the Future a few episodes right? Because almost every song from this episode was from Back to the Future. And he makes a big point about trying to lucid dream.

Episode was terrible and oddly paced, plus the super convenient take-out menu to decode leading to Tyrell just showing up all of a sudden. It's all just Elliott lucid dreaming, season finale is just going to be some bullshit that doesn't actually happen. Whole theme for the season has been trust and illusion.

How?

Tyrell's face is all over the news for the hack.
How is it possible no one in prison noticed the world's most wanted man? How does Elliot walk around NY while being the world's most wanted man?

You guys are retarded and blame the show for it.

>"If I investigated your ties to FSociety would you die?"
>"It would be extremely nosey"
>"You're a bad actress"
>"4u"

ITT: We predict the finale
>Angela is Whiterose
>Mr. Robot is really FBI-fu
>Elliot is Joanna
>Tyrell is Alf

>account for dynamic IPs
>our leases expire after minutes and IPs change all the time

> the super convenient take-out menu to decode leading to Tyrell just showing up all of a sudden

Leon told Elliot that WR would send him a message and to follow the instructions. We already knew Tyrell was working with WR. What is the problem?

>This is no longer a question of what I'm seeing(...)The real question is, what am I not seeing?

It's Tyrell's voice.

Who impregnated that succubus if he isn't?

Pretty deep thinking senpai I like it gj.

I'm just reposting stuff Reddit has figured out 2 days ago

Yeah leddit really has us beat when it comes to this show but that just proves it really is just Mr. Reddit: the normie show.

Why do you watch it then? What exactly are you doing itt?

>so is tyrell real?
well thats it for me then. I would only watch S2 if tyrell was on it but apparently not. S1 finale was fucking awful with all that "dude le nothing is realzs XD". I cant go through 10 hours of edgy millenial dialogues again

Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

woah reddit does take their weekly popcorn to heart, huh

It moved up to her forehead

come on, even if you hate the show Mr Robot has waifus out the wazoo

please tell me that "the audience is a personality!!!" meme is just a meme meant to piss people off. please tell me you people do understand what a "personality" is. please.

Are you implying I don't have a personality?

please kid, don't f*ck with me here. I don't even need any weapon to end you. all I need is my intelligence and wit.

Tyrell is real and he is back, I was so happy when it happened, hopefully he will be around a lot in the finale next week.
Hoping for more info on S1E9 ending

tyrell and elliot are both not real, they are whiterose's wet dream

>hurr durr reddit
you're a walking meme.

is it just me or does everybody get a raging boner whenever whiterose is on screen? hawt.

How is your head Elliot? You know, I saw what Mr Robot did to you, and I saw the look in your eyes change man. Completely blank. But there is nothing like laying there, with your head busted wide open, to help you remember that you are just a man Elliot. You are a great man, but still, just a man. A man who hurts, a man who suffers, a man who dies.

first for fishgirl & her kissable lips.

>this is a 10/10 in 'merica

pffffffffpfpfpfpfpfpfpfpf...

Checked

>catching up on this kino
>gets to extremely meta part where Elliot realizes he's in a sitcom parody with a laugh track and nothing is real and starts freaking out
>screen turns white and error message pops up
>think it's a meta gag to show his brain can't cope and crashed
>sit there for 30 minutes waiting for the gag to end
>realize it's actually real

W E W L A D

the season ends with elliot finding a red pill in his pocket. he feels an urge to eat it and does. he then wakes up, lying on the floor of the arcade right after s1e9. tyrell smiles at him. glad you made it.

ahahahahah

lord. anyway man

go back to finishing rest of the show before coming back

or else somevosty qill SPIOIL U

White Rose has perfected time travel

That's why clocks, that's why time is important, that's why there's a scene where Angela is interviewed by a child version of herself using a Commodore 64, that's why overt and constant back to the future references

This show is going to jump the shark with the season finale when they hint at time travel being possible. Screencap this post

I think Angela would know if that was a young her.

The little girl was actually Whiterose. Angela is crazy just like Elliot because the Chinese plant accident that happened when they were growing up gave them psychic powers.

Fifth. The pakistani guy driving the cab wasn't real either, Elliot just drove himself in a stolen cab then left it in the middle of the road

I feel like "once in a lifetime" by talking heads is gonna get used in a episode

>Elliot wakes up

Woahhhh it was all a dream I was in a mental health facility the whole time.

>Looks at camera

I guess it wasn't just computers that got 'hacked
'

Additional time travel theory support:

In s2e11, Angela is telling a woman to stop contacting her. The news is on in the background. There is a brownout and when the tv resumes playing, it replays about ten seconds.

Dark Army is behind the brownouts. They happen when they use their time machine. They cause a slight rift in time.

We need to check every brownout sequence for further evidence.

Why did this last episode turn everyone retarded? I haven't seen theories this bad since True Detective.

WHO /REALLOLITASHIT/ HERE

There was a brownout immediately before Dom finds Darlene and Cisco. Dark Army went back in time to kill Cisco.

This is probably why DA operatives are willing to seppuku. Maybe they can go back in time and bring their fallen soldiers back. Maybe it's one soldier shooting himself over and over.

The brownout in the Angela scene happens immediately before Angela tells that woman to fuck off in a robot voice.

Get mad. This is a post from Reddit written over a month ago, not using the information from the last four episodes.

The guy shooting Gideon in the bar was a nod to the show's own prescience re: the shooting in the finale last season and the "real world" shooting. When referencing the shooting in-show, we keep hearing the use of the term "crisis actor." If you ever visit GLP your bound to see a thread on Mandela Effect and a thread on Crisis Actors.

Whiterose's obsession with time - "I hack time."

Here is a HUGE Clue given by Sam Esmail in an interview. ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/interview-mr-robot-season-finale-with-showrunner-sam-esmail

The interviewer asks: 'You mention losing time, and you brought up the idea of hacking time this season. The men and women who are trying to raise up and tear things down, Elliot and fsociety, they’re interested in hacking people, whereas Whiterose and Phil the CEO, the people in power, are much more interested in hacking time. It’s an interesting idea and I’m excited to see where you go with this, this idea that the true nature of power is being able to beat time.

[Esmail Laughs] "You’re coming dangerously close to some stuff so I’m going to have to plead the fifth right now."

Season One's multiple references to Back to the Future movies including Elliot's favorite movie being Back to the Future II, a picture in Elliot's collection of memoribilia with him dressed as Marty and his father as Doc.

Whiterose telling Dom people believe that alternate realities are playing out as he spoke, including one in which the 5-9 hack didn't happen. (breaking the fourth wall in the process)

Operation Bearenstein (or was it Bearenstain lol?)

1/2

Multiverse Theory at least along the Everett Wheeler movedl of QM posits infinite timelines and that time travel can occur. THe idea is traveling to a timeline with little variance from your own is essentially like moving along your own timeline. The alt timeline traveled to if 99.99999 (you get the idea) similar to your own, things woudld still be noticeably different, such as gay marriage being legalized on Elliot's timeline occuring a year after it was on our own. They made a point to show that in the last episode, something that could have been edited out had it been playing in realtime when they shot the episode. Not only will events occur at slighty different times, but things might have other subtle alterations, such as spelling, or a word change in a commercial jingle - this is what we now know as "The Mandela Effect."

With the "DreadPirateRoberts" name employed on a silk road-esque site, it's safe to say this is our silk road on their timeline, run by Ray.

2/2

but Whiterose is male

Not a fag and I would honestly rather fuck Whiterose than Angela. Angela is the fucking worst.

last scene of the show, almost guaranteed.

who is phone?

This. Not one single mention of fucking LOLITA on the the table.

What did Email mean by that?

Angela literally quotes it to answer the key question.

The book also has an unreliable narrator who has a "double" that shadows him throughout the novel and echoes his thought and actions.

Interesting choice is what I basically meant.

Very taboo book, amazed it got shown on air.

That this is a power play. Every weird Lynch-like aspect of Angela's abduction was planned to unnerve her. By Whiterose having the little girl be his medium he is telling Angela that the way you see this girl, this is how I see you. If you've read Lolita you know it's all about power and the 2nd half is Humpbert driving a captive Lolita around the country (like the two hired goons do with Angela). All of the questions were to have her say things without saying them. "Are you red or are you purple?" Actually means "are you angry or sad?", "Are you out for blood or are you hurt?"

Lmao it's not that taboo you weirdo

Kek

People who didn't like the last episode are the same kind of people who make threads complaining about Mulholland Drive

I doubt it's that taboo anymore since I got taught it in school when I was 15.

It's one of those novels that English teachers use to show how boundary pushing literature can be in society.

People who dislike the last episode are the same people who say 2001 is their favorite movie

Basic bitches

Nobody gives a shit about Lolita anymore. Humbert doesn't even have on-screen sex with Lolita in the book. There's way more degenerate stuff out there nowadays.

Like Game of Lolirape.

>le time traveling transsexual chink
epik

>on-screen sex
>in the book

Tyrell has become a personality in Elliot's mind much like Elliot's mum is but is still alive, just hidden away in Scott Knowles house

But the call at the start of ep 3 makes it different. The gifts were coming before that, he is not captured, he is real with Elliot right now.

So Elliot can suck and collect people's minds? Is he a Shrike from the future?

Yes eactly. That's exactly what he is.

BRAVO SAM

I want to lick the head of his dick while he pees like a girl

When you ask if Tyrell is real, do you mean from the last 10 minutes of the last episode, season 2 as a whole, or season 1? The answers are No, yes, yes.

The real question is how does Elliot have a cute white sister? The genetics don't work out here

There is no Elliot or Mr Robot their are memes of tv shitposter who is in world war two after experiment gone wrong.

easy:

white dad + south american mother = egyptian son and white sister

do you even into genetics, bro?

oh, she's finnish. I get it.

She is irish

>I'm not a robot without emotions, I'm not what you see
I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
I'm not a hero, I'm not a savior, forget what you know
I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control
Beyond my control, we all need control
I need control, we all need control

>Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For doing the jobs nobody wants to
And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For helping me escape to where I needed to
Thank you, thank you, thank you

Hmmm......really makes you think

>Tyrell turned the gun on himself. He erased his history.

And now his corpse ROT13

I want to cummy in her tummy

read this in elliots voice

They better use the Protomen cover.

Why every show has to have time travel shit?

Hack writing

what a twist !

tyrell?
more like tyreal
hes back baby