youtu.be/SVhme1eb8SI?t=53
youtube.com/watch?v=NxramalXx4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course not, you stupid faggot.

No.

There's no god, you idiot

I have no idea

>Do you guys believe there is a god?

What kind of God would allow this kind of shitposting to go on ?

yes i think there is there is
op go read some books about this : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle
i'm not religious but this really changed my mind

There's a second one? How well did the first one perform?

Of course there is a god

You look at a chair and know it has a chairmaker, yet no euphoric /r/atheism who blindly believes everything scientist tells them will say otherwise because a chair doesn't just appear out of no where. Same goes with people.

>atoms making atoms = a chair being built
>atoms making atoms = the big bang

Focus, your dad is here.

It's interesting, but without all of the information it's stupid to accept it. If there is a multiverse the notion is null, as just like our planet has life is a statistical anomaly in a sea of possible planets, our universe might be the same.
Of course we don't know if there is a multiverse, but the possibility of one should make any rational person not take SAP as fact.

youtu.be/SVhme1eb8SI?t=53

Who made God then? Another God?

this is not related at all

The only god, a god of chaos magick.

Youd have to be a retard to think the cosmic being would be so obsessed with the doings of a inbred degenerate race like we are.

I believe not, psyched

How so?

>Cred Forums red*it meme

>being literally autistic
Shame, I'm only metaphorically autistic.

of course I believe in god

religious people are generally happier than none religious so even if there isnĀ“t a heaven you will still have benefited from believing in it

plus if you life in a western country you kinda own the church some respect. without them western society would have never become the most dominant and prosperous force this world has ever seen

He always existed, idiot.

Well there is that theory about reality being a simulation..

The church made us into the submissive god loving retards that society is today. Theyve done nothing but hold us back from our true potential. Fuck you christian filth
I hate this meme. Not all people who hate god are fat antisocials who wear fedoras.

people who HATE god have problems

There is no way to prove there is or isnt a god but I believe there is one because believing there isnt one is retarded

No. The idea of a god has always been because humans couldn't explain something, we can explain most things now.

>because believing there isnt one is retarded
Why is it retarded? If you can't prove either one, what makes one of them more retarded than the other one?

Get raped by a horse you jesus loving motherfuckers

When did always start?

How tolerant and accepting of you.

>he is so afraid of an internet meme that he unironically rejects common sense on an anonymous face painting site
L-mayoh

t. fat antisocial who wears a fedora

Not everyone who hates your faggot god is a fat antisocial who wears a fedora. Stop using strawmen to ostracize your victims, christian bitch!

Christian Propaganda, no point wasting your time watching it.

I did, when I was 10.

Why is Melissa Joan Hart so sexy in OP's pic?

t. 'smart' guy that studied pic related waiting for the day he'd be able to call someone out on a logical fallacy

Is it a another cuckservative movie who think people are actually attacking religion because they don't burn fags on a pike?

>of course I believe in god
>Religious people are happier! You'd be an idiot getting those extra happy points!

That's a pretty poor rationalisation. It'd make me happier if I believed that everybody I ever met thought I was the greatest person ever, but convincing myself of that would be pretty difficult when I'm smart enough to realise that it probably isn't the case.

*for not getting

Strawman arguments are common knowledge if you've ever made it past 6th grade or taken a rhetoric class. You bet you also think people who use the word "irrelevant" are being smartasses too.

Do plants have plantmakers?
Do storms have stormmakers?
>But human creations have creators hurr
This logic is infallible, surely.

You can't choose what you believe, you autist. Besides what if you your religion turns out to be wrong and you wasted your life going to church since you went to hell anyway? Why not live the way you want since there's a less than 0,000000000001% chance that your religion is the right one?

>plus if you life in a western country you kinda own the church some respect. without them western society would have never become the most dominant and prosperous force this world has ever seen
Complete bullshit, the church hindered scientific advancement by hundreds of years and brought a dark age of religious oppression into Europe. It can go to hell.

This thread really belongs on Cred Forums
This is akin to anons posting stuff like
>Is believing in God /fa/?
>hey Cred Forums what music do you think God listens to

wtf I love God now

I am your God. But don't expect me to answer you whenever you want.

Then why can't the universe also always exist? How come it has to have a creator, but God doesn't? Your logic makes no sense whatsoever. You're a moron.

>>hey Cred Forums what music do you think God listens to
Fripp & Eno's ambient tracks

Agnostic.

but I would believe in a God before I'd ever believe that everything suddenly burst into reality in the very beginning, or that somehow atoms and shit were already there on a blank canvas.

There is only one God ma'am, and he taketh the visage of the humanoid frog.

Music For airports is fucking win!

>Everything suddenly burst into reality in the beginning
Nope. Reality began. Before that, there was no time, space, reality, nothing. So there was never a before reality began. Everything began when reality did.

In my experience religion just leaves a lot of garbage in your psyche about constantly feeling judged over every little thought and not being able to face up to reality to make tough decisions for the better.

We know there's a chairmaker because we've personally observed them and seen them, that's how we know they exist, you knob. We've never ever observed or seen a personmaker, planetmaker, sunmaker or a universemaker, so why assume there is one? That's about as retarded as assuming everything blue is water because you saw an ocean once.

Religious people are actually pretty miserable from my experience.

Truth. How can you HATE something that doesn't exist?

#shrekt

Always scared they piss off their imaginary friend.
Guilt guilt and more guilt.
Welcome to your life of shame.

The individual desires judgment. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization.

who said god was fair or just? Is life fair or just no its not it sucks for most people until you change it yourself or try to.

but then couldn't the chair have always existed?
you may not think so, but you don't actually know for sure that the chair hasn't been around forever.
you just have to have faith in chair.

But on the same level I can ask where god came from. Where did this omnipotent being come from to create a whole universe? Did he always exist? Did he just get fucked bored one day and created earth? If God being a permanent entity that magic'd the universe into existence, why not scientific theory?
Mind you, a scientific theory is not the same thing as just a random asshole theory. And the big bang is not just "KABOOM THE UNIVERSE NOW EXISTS"
The world is turning out to be ever more complex the more we think we understand it and God is a character to fall back on if you need that reaffirmation of identity.

How can something be dead if it doesn't exist in the first place?

its not even anything to do with the god shit, they just in general have anger issues

probably stemming from the god shit but it's usually not brought up in the same breath

and how on earth did reality begin? and before reality began, how on earth could there be LITERALLY nothing? Agnostic is where its at because the truth is we don't know shit.

yeah dude as I said, I am agnostic. I question both sides of argument. I think God is just something nice to believe in. I personally would like to, it's better than not I think. but the truth is, it's all very fucky

I believe everyone gets what's coming to them in the end

Dead = not alive. God doesn't exist and therefore can't be alive and is therefore dead, just like all fictional characters.

WHY CAN'T WE PUSH OUR 2000 YEAR OLD BULLSHIT AGENDAS IN PUBLIC SCHOOL 2: WASTING PUBLIC TAX DOLLARS AND THE SENATE'S TIME

What is being religious even like

I can't understand the mindset

But if it doesn't exist then it cannot be alive. If it isn't alive then it can't die.

to you, I tip my fedora gents

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN MAGICAL FAIRY SHIT?!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELVES BECAUSE VAMPIRES ARENT REAL NOR IS THIS """""""GOD""""""""" YOU KNOW LORD OF THE RINGS IS JUST A TV SHOW RIGHT????? IT'S NOT REAL!!!!!! GO TO r/atheism SOMETIME IF YOU WANT TO LEARN

CRYPTIC!

How can you believe in evolution if it's just a theory (a geuss)?

This thread is refreshing. Last religion thread I saw on Cred Forums was just infinite spam of pic related.

Good to know that people on here aren't retarded enough to become pious just cause their arch enemy le reddit is athiest.

checkmate gaytheists

>some poor soul took the time to make this post

Oh nevermind there it is lol

reddit's arch enemy isn't reddit

>you know lord of the rings is just a tv show right
i kek'd

Can protestants even be Christians?

I don't think reddit has "arch enemies". Neither does Cred Forums, to which there's a hell of a lot more than a few shrill neckbeards with a demeaning emotional investment in "internet gang" fantasies.

true. and its retarded to believe people don't at least look at both sites. Sure the reddit culture is extremely lame, but bottom line if i'm trying to find a movie to watch there's no reason not to use both resources

Thoughts on this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=NxramalXx4o

No.

looked interesting at the very beginning....

Jeez, people still make Columbine documentaries? I thought the 2000s were over already.

mfw

fucking religious nuts when will they learn

>soul
fucking christcuck

>posts cancerous fedora meme
>Mocks retards for beliving in god
Thanks for giving into there propaganda, retard.

It's not even "religion".

>shit on muslims
>shit on jews
>shit on indians
>all fine

So, surprise surprise, it's obviously just insecure Americans cucking themselves with their native Christian culture and infantile one-way site war. The kicker is these "people" are actually atheists themselves, but obfuscate it or think they're on some higher plane. It's truly pathetic.

It's obvious that the gods portrayed by our human religions are simply statements about the cultures who invented them.

If there is a god though, if there is an external cause to the universe and it is akin to a one, definite being like we are used to here on earth, I don't see why it would have anything to do with us. It's likely to be something completly unfathomable and numb, able to be related to the most basic aspects of the universe, and not much else.

kek