31.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>31.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Anyone else checking this out? Will it be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJlGm3tbJJs
blu-ray.com/movies/31-Blu-ray/136229/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watching right now
will report back with the verdict, friends

what the fuck, are you telling me there's a torrent out already that's not a shitty cam rip?

Just got it and am gonna watch it after I get done with my weekly shower. Waiting for the inevitable Sherri Moon ass shot.

Watching a cam rip of this on my iPhone as I drive to work. It's "okay"

Well everything Cred Forums calls "kino" is shit. And everything Rob Zombie makes is shit. So there's a good chance it will be kino.

Saving it for October, my friend.

I'm downloading it right now but considering doing this.

Zombie is one of my favorite auteurs. The Devil's Rejects, his Halloween 2, Lords of Salem are all really, really good. Wonderful 'insight' to human experience.

To the Wonder + Lords of Salem is quite whacky combo to watch.

I agree about Rejects + H2

>literally omitting House of 1000 corpses

Have you never been depressed? Lords of Salem hit me quite hard because of that I guess..

House of 1000 Corpses is decent but I it isn't as defined in the style visually as his later films. They look gorgeous af.

Haven't seen 31 yet myself. Slightly hyped

House of 1000 Corpses is literally his best film, my man

I love that film.

>Have you never been depressed? Lords of Salem hit me quite hard because of that I guess..
Yeah, I can see that. I agree it's good and if you read it as a story of depression and the isolation that comes with it, it can have some substance, it just feels kind of incoherent to me and there were some jumpscares tht annoyed me, so to me it's not on the same level as Rejects and H2.

I don't even like Rob Zombie films that much, but I've still managed to watch every one that he's made, so I'll probably watch this one too.
I don't get it. I don't get why I follow directors I don't even like that much. I do the same thing with James Wan for some damn reason.

>waiting for ass
>get multiple shots of her pits in the first 10 minutes

WTF Rob Zombie is patrician now?

directors cut WHEN

He makes shitty movies but it's trashy entertainment that's enjoyable to watch.

I saw it in theaters, it only played for 1 night.

It's okay, not better than Rejects, but worth watching if you like Rob Zombie stuff.

>rob zombie
>aged 51
how am i supposed to take this guy seriously

Because his wife is hot.

>more murder clowns
No thanks, Mr. Zombie. Try something different next time and stop going for the low hanging fruit of general population fears and I'll consider the next one

I just saw him live and he still puts on a hell of a show. Shit I just saw Alice Cooper and it's the same thing and he's what 94 or something? They incorporate lots of cool horror visuals and sets into their shows so it makes them really fun to watch. As for his films I personally think The Devil's Rejects is one of the best films of the past twenty years, and one of the best performances by an actor in Bill Moseley. The other stuff is very hit and miss for me, such as his Halloween remake I loved right until about a third of the way into it and then it went to shit. I thought the second Halloween remake was visually there but everything else about it fell flat for me. I think it would be very interesting to see him work with a really talented scriptwriter.

ripped granny fucking mirin

Holy shit, Meg Foster is fucking shredded.

>Dem eyes

Still would wew lad. She's gonna be on Twin Peaks too.

>Still would.
No need to even mention that. Gorgeous eyes

Doctor Zombie I'm MEG.

Good lord my dick

Better Harley Quinn than Suicide Squad desu

>weekly shower.
Gross.

This.
I've completely stopped showering, it's fucking disgusting.

It happens with most indie films nowadays. The Good Neighbor is out too.

It's because of Amazon and iTunes web releases actually.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev lads

And indie films are released first.

>If you're white why paint your face white?
>girls are ugly and old
>niggers
>rob zombie sucks

Is this poster trying to make you not watch the movie,if so it's doing a great job.

Stop being gay. Sheri Moon puts on an axilla clinic the whole movie.

>Meg Foster
>ugly
git sum taste

average and too old

She was pretty hot, right around 1765

What are you doing?
Why are you avatarfagging?

It's gonna be back in theatres in october

>Rob Zombie will never get to make his Marx Brothers biopic

b

did this get proper advertising? I hadnt heard of this

Yeah I'll see it.
I think Rob Zombie's films are worth the benefit of the doubt.
I hope he will surpass The Devil's Rejects one day.

Which one will his wife play?

House of 1000 Corpses is still his best

kind of a shame he's the only interesting horror filmmaker, as he's still derivative trash

His films outside of House of 1000 C. are more than 'horror' though. Well 31 and 1000 C maybe, but LoS, TDR and Halloween films are more than horror

Halloween 2 was so out there for a horror film sequel, I still don't know what to make of it

>wasting precious water by showering daily

Might as well just release radioactive waste and hairspray into the ozone

I liked it, sadly i just read afterwards, that it's not the uncut version... So i guess I gotta rewatch it soon.

Lovely film though, and heartbreaking as fuck, oh man: youtube.com/watch?v=tJlGm3tbJJs

Yeah I hope that DC will be published soon.

>his Halloween 2

Please, please kill yourself.

Isn't the release date for dvd/blu-ray 21st october or something? I at least read it should be mid-october. Would be great and dvd and blu-ray are supposed to be the uncut versions.

tired of peopling hating zombie films. i don't think you understand his
vision

Thanks, Opie. My weekend watch list just got much comfier

fantastic film
blu-ray.com/movies/31-Blu-ray/136229/

no release date

>It happens with most indie films nowadays
and those are the ones which should be donated more, instead of the Ghostbuster2016 and BvS cancers

this. also if you just press the keyboard 24/7, you don't sweat

>You know what they say
>In Hell, everybody loves popcorn
Wow, that's a terrible line. Time to delete the movie.

He's making a Groucho movie next, it's about the end of his life