youtube.com/watch?v=ld_3Hw9ISBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mikj8eDKxMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=09ckBIXZ044
youtu.be/ckecFWRLdTE
youtu.be/SFxQ-EdFl_M
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0zzKtchFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>non comedic
Isn't it comedic though? I thought the whole thing was an overt middle finger. Like "haha star wars is so fucking stupid, right audiences?! XD"

Are you seriously posting a screencap from a camrip almost 9 months after the release ?

ITT: movies that sucked so bad they made you cry

ITT: movies you didn't think could be worse than Star Wars Episode I-III, but were

Yeah, I laughed too. The only one in the theater.

Then again, I only watch matinee showings with mostly old folks.

The scene in Iron Man 3 where it reveals that the Vice President was a traitor by panning down to his daughter's missing limb. I burst out laughing in the theater. I couldn't believe that shot made it in the movie.

like it's suppose to be a serious moment but the way its shot with a slow plan to her little nub is so insulting to the audience. It takes up the entire screen too. It's not subtle or anything.

First half, if not the entire Civil War movie outside the 'comedic scenes'

Watching people getting blown up and around like rag dolls was hilarious and how they keep trying to guilt trip them in what they when they tried to save people.

But user, that entire movie was a joke.

youtu.be/wu1j16e-Q2Q

When Magneto throws Wolverine into the ocean in X-Men: Days of Future Past. I laughed so hard I nearly passed out.

Bucky claiming to not want to hurt anyone, and then punching someone in the chest with a fucking concrete slab in the very next scene was easily the worst offender.

It's what came up when I searched for an image

>comment section filled with remarks about how hit he is
what the FUCK

he looks like a literal rat

When tony is in the helicopter and goes into his suit in civil war. It just looked like utter shit and with the super heroic music in the background it was just so bad I burst out laughing

This whole sequence is gold. The shot where they badly superimposed all that green screen footage together to make it look like the characters are walking in a row is amazing

That scene in Suicide Squad where Rick Flagg has the Enchantresses heart and she tells him he doesn't have the balls to crush it.
It's just so fucking hilarious that someone who is supposed to be ancient would say something like that.

Muh oscillator. The writing was a joke

youtu.be/cSSCCmbsEvk

Get on my level.

Well maybe Enchantress has looked into June's mind and would know what it means? After all June was her vessel.

Holy shit, yes. Why did they feel the need to show him hit the stone and have a massive foley crack? Did they think we'd think he survived if the scene had him just swan dive off that dam/bridge thing, after singing a song about killing himself?

If this scene was in any movie other than a Star Wars movie, you'd all be creaming yourselves saying it was the greatest sci-fi scene of our time.

Cred Forums has no taste. Even /lit/ has better taste than you people.

>laugh out loud
see a shrink

Shrink this

youtube.com/watch?v=ld_3Hw9ISBQ

Bravo Nolan

I thought that was a comedic scene though? He even drops a good one liner something like
>so much for being a survivor

The end of Requiem for a Dream.

The first few scenes of Goblet of Fire were so hilariously terrible I thought I was being rused

I was waiting for them to show the second death star.

Calm down JJ, just accept you made a boring, shitty movie that only a child could enjoy

>M-mmmartha, you have to save martha.
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!
>ITS HIS MOMMY'S NAME!

H-how does that make it into a final cut?

why?..... why?

It was the visual effect that was so bad it's good. Wolverine looks like a static image they just shrank to make the illusion he's moving away from the camera

youtube.com/watch?v=mikj8eDKxMQ

God that movie was utter schlock

The old lady was the only one I felt sorry for

Basically all of Eddie Redmayne's scenes in Jupiter Ascending.

youtube.com/watch?v=09ckBIXZ044

He was, if I'm not mistaken, the ONLY person who realized what kind of movie the Wachowskis were making.

This is on par with Ian McDiarmid's performance in the Star Wars prequels, hamming it up like no tomorrow and testing how far the director lets you go with it

Martha!!! was definitely the worst

I also cringed at the Starkiller Base thing, such lazy recycling.

Batmans death rampage in bvs was entertaining and hilarious, what a work of arse.

Fuckin' A.

I liked JA solely because it was literally a 14 year old girl's fanfiction given a MASSIVE budget. He was the best part though.

youtu.be/ckecFWRLdTE
kek what the fuck is wrong with nolan?

>Smee and maimen turn around to beat up hired gun and flysogood instead of the guy who just broke out of his restraints
Every. Fucking. Time.

really makes you think..

ITT: mostly scenes that are supposed to be comedic

A true auteur
youtu.be/SFxQ-EdFl_M

When he saves martha? That was the one action sequence that i genuinely enjoyed in the movie.

The hero we deserve, just like Michael Sheen in the Twilight ((({{["""""Saga"""""}]])))

youtube.com/watch?v=fP0zzKtchFQ

EHAAASS TA EHHHAAAAAAAAAASSSS

I think the scene where they fit together the two maps like puzzle pieces is better. Like it couldve just been coordinates but we have to have a sesame street fill in the shapes becauee the audience would be too stupid to figure it out I guess.

Also if they knew the surrounding planets why didnt they send probes or ships with hyperdrives into the unknown parts of the map?