Paul McMeme edition

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/77035c61-e609-455b-979b-246fda9afd50
youtube.com/watch?v=YsqI1AFc6cI
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/776807014584516608
vumoo.at/
youtube.com/watch?v=h6bHaxRrgqQ
cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/exclusive-colin-baker-reveals-which-modern-doctor-who-story-he-wishes-hed-been-in
youtube.com/watch?v=2nLibUoevsA
youtube.com/watch?v=V_pjl7VFsfg
eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll/
youtu.be/7e4FCTv7Eco?t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=rOR0LUPhjvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for foon

I need /who/ memes. JUST MEME MY SHIT UP

>tfw I'm "turns out it's three" user and I get trips again
BASED MATHIESON

Rose

Loved

DRUGS

Has anyone here bought something from Steve Ricks ? How was the shipping ?
I'm buying a really expensive thing from him, but since I don't live in the UK he'll ship via FedEx.
I'm not sure how reliable the delivery will be since I've heard mixed things about FedEx, so any story will help.

Okay satan

Did someone say Paul McMeme

i got u senpai

>I got u senpai
>posts one meme

/who/ oc, or memes posted on /who/ that may or may not be exclusive?

>no Missy at Christmas pretending to be Santa
MISSED
OPPORTUNITY
FOREVER
FUCKING
ANGRY
TOGETHER

She can pretend to be the Easter Bunny instead.

In b4 easter bunny Missy photoshop

MOFFAT
OFFENDS
FUCKING
FANS
ANOTHER
TIME

>someone told him to play it like this

Look, you don't have to make excuses for one of today's best actors. Everyone has off days. Although the badness of that scene has become vastly overstated due to meme screencaps.
His legging it down to beg at Davros' feet is the far less convincing part.

>peter listened to them

>what are directors

>great Peter, that was great. Can you do that again except, this time, try to not be so convincing, okay? And... Action!

"Why have I ever let you live" was GOAT though.

Best VNA?

Probably Human Nature.

I'm really partial to Timewyrm: Revelation though.

I see your awkward touch photo and raise you the GOAT.

I find it funny Eamon Holmes' replacement on SKY News has a name comprised of Who characters "Sarah Jane Mee"

>her face
She knows who he is now; and his motives.

Reminder that Adam and Steven Moffat are great friends!

He's a great guy! Take it from someone who knows him well!

Cast of Class to appear in Live Stream on Friday 23 September
bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/77035c61-e609-455b-979b-246fda9afd50

Holy shit it's like they're scraping the barrel for everything they can announce INSTEAD of the trailer

They clearly want to save the trailer so they have something for Comic Con. But even a teaser would do, not fucking Snapchat and Live streams!

Regenerating is getting more and more violent in nuwho
> 9 becoming 10 damages the tardis interior
> 10 becoming 11 demolishes the tarsdis interior and crashes it
> 11 becoming 12 blows up a dalek saucer
Is 12 going to regenerate in a nuclear explosion ?

I assumed 11's regeneration was so catastrophic because it was the last of his old cycle.
12 is the first of a new cycle, so hopefully he'll go out more calmly.

>I assumed 11's regeneration was so catastrophic because it was the last of his old cycle.
But it was actually the first of the new cycle.

Headcanon: the Time Lords gave him too much energy for 11 into 12 so he could simultaneously blast the Daleks out of the sky. From now on though, hopefully they're a bit calmer.

Bad Wolf

youtube.com/watch?v=YsqI1AFc6cI
>gareth roberts

switched off

It was his 13th regeneration, wasn't it?
It's still part of the old cycle. Time Lords regenerate 13 times, the problem is that the 13th one is usually fatal.
Capaldi should have 13 more regenerations (and 12 incarnations after him) left.

Nope. The point was clear he had no regenerative ability left and was going to die.

Has it ever been established what happens after the 13th incarnation? Does a regeneration attempt to kick in and fail? Does the body just die? etc. Curious to know if they ever addressed that.

Capaldi doesn't know how many regenerations he has left now, and seemingly nor did Rassilon. ("How many did we grant you?" he says, in Hell Bent)

>DOCTOR: Yes. She doesn't want to stand there watching us getting shot, does she? She'll be terrified. Girl first, then her teacher, and then me. You'll have to spend a lot of time shooting me because I will keep on regenerating.
>DOCTOR: In fact, I'm not entirely sure that I won't keep on regenerating for ever.

>Time Lords regenerate 13 times, the problem is that the 13th one is usually fatal.
Have they ever said that? Sounds like a headcanon m8.

>Capaldi doesn't know how many regenerations he has left now, and seemingly nor did Rassilon. ("How many did we grant you?" he says, in Hell Bent)
Now that I think about it, that's pretty cool. He never knows which incarnation might be his last.

>Has it ever been established what happens after the 13th incarnation?
I think the only indication we have is Zombie Master, and we don't know exactly how he wound up like that (e.g. if his body just rotted away)

>people still unironically think listen was a good episode

What if I ironically think it? What will you do then?

Yep. As viewers, we know he'll regenerate cos we'll always know the next actor or that there's another series, but they could get some good drama out of it. It'd be boring for the Doctor to always ponder that he could die, but it might make him more aware of mortality. He no longer has a safety net of "well, it's fine, I definitely have another regeneration in me." He never quite knows now.

No because it's a new regeneration cycle so he'll go out like Hartnell.

Azmael in The Twin Dilemma regenerates in his 13th incarnation. The regeneration fails and he dies.

You're probably right. I don't remember much about Time.
But the fact is, it had been established before that Time Lords do regenerate at the end of their 13th life.

>not liking Listen
>tennant reaction face
opinion discarded.jpg

Ah, yes, I thought they'd said somewhere. Twin Dilemma, of all stories, but it's nice to know that's been established.

>incesty

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/776807014584516608

What?

>But the fact is, it had been established before that Time Lords do regenerate at the end of their 13th life
You are thinking of Azmael and he deliberately triggered regeneration to commit suicide but they do not regenerate and die, normally they just die.

>Azmael in The Twin Dilemma regenerates in his 13th incarnation. The regeneration fails and he dies.
Huh. So he does.

I would like to see Capaldi go out, wounded, on the floor, like old times. I'm all for regeneration being a burst of new life, but they should also re-emphasise that it's the death of a body being reborn into a new one. The new Doctor can rise to his feet; the former Doctor should die. It was so silly when 10, in the S4 finale, clambered to his feet all cos the production team decided he must always stand to regenerate. Should've left him led on the ground.

yeah Azmael wasn't dying naturally at all he killed himself in order to defeat the Slug King.

In Heaven Sent, Capaldi says Time Lords can take a few days to actually die. I wonder if this was occurring with Crispy Master, and he just found a way to prolong dying until he became that rotting burnt corpse?

That is literally the canonical story of the Master.

BOOP

Oh, I know he always prolongs or wants to find a way to not-die. But I'm pondering whether what we witnessed, his burnt corpse state, was the result of a body that, by rights, should've been long dead with zero regeneration energy, but which he'd somehow found a way to prolong. I guess that's the intent, but it's never clearly stated.

It's always been clear as far as I'm concerned. It's literally the story of the Deadly Assassin.
He is not burned he is decaying.

Not liking the goat new-who doc

Whats it like getting cucked by moffat on the daily

I like Capaldi though.

GOTH: For him, the Master. His plan.
DOCTOR: What was his plan, Goth?
GOTH: Met him on Tersurus. He was dying. No more regeneration possible. Promised me share all his knowledge if I bring him to Gallifrey.
DOCTOR: Goth? Goth, what was his plan?
GOTH: Couldn't fight his mental dominance. Did everything he asked. Sorry now.
DOCTOR: Goth, what was
ENGIN: It's no use, Doctor.
DOCTOR: No answer to a straight question. Typical politician.

[Chancellery]

SPANDRELL: It seems clear how it happened. The Master tried to trap the Doctor in the APC net by overloading the neuron fields. Then he collapsed and died, leaving Chancellor Goth still connected into the circuit.
BORUSA: Natural causes?
SPANDRELL: Yes, sir. His body was extremely emaciated. He had come to the end of his regeneration cycle.

I hope she doesn't really marry that douche

>No answer to a straight question. Typical politician.
Kek, even back then.

Where can I watch the Christmas specials online?

Usual sites don't have them.

how is it possible that Jenna is having a better career post-Who than Smith? I thought the chap had it in him to make it

Does it have something to do with her deciding to stay in british TV and he trying to make it internationally?

He's a good doc, but he's ruined by moffats cucking. I was really excited for him when he was announced, but the writing, direction, fucking everything just sucks for him.

Yes, although Jenna would probably have done fine internationally as well. Matt made poor choices for a foot face. We'll see how The Crown turns out.

Jenna has had a better career post-Who because she looks like an A-Lister and it's easier for women to break into Hollywood. She'll be in Hollywood in a couple of years. Guarantee it.

>one shitty ITV drama/soap

>that image

So the fisher king mutated/evolved in the water and what's left is the legend of a sea monster? Pretty cool theory.

>BBC casts Peter Capaldi
>Looks great in sharp, sophisticated attire
>Amazing authority figure
>Commanding presence
>Just looks like The Doctor
>Oh boy 12 is gonna be GOAT
>Hoodies
>Guitar
>"DUUUDE!!"

Fucking dropped.
I seriously hope they improve him in Series 10.

- the leading role
- in something reasonably well known
- not being panned as shit

None of Matt's projects have fulfilled all of these criteria.

Because she left after she had a proper run, Maybe if Footface would have stayed for S08 like most people expected he would have had better luck

>shitty
Its actually quite entertaining user, I recommend you give it a try.

>hating the whoddie
>hating the sunnies

pleb filter stuff user Im sorry to inform you, that you failed. If you're expecting him to be "fixed" in S10 then get ready to keep waiting cause Moffat is still writing him.

Yes, Azmael chooses to regenerate. That means that a 13th regeneration can occur. Maybe usually Time Lords choose not to use it because they know it would be pointless, but it is part of the cycle.

>Its actually quite entertaining user, I recommend you give it a try.
No it isn't I watched some of it. It's generic costume soap stuff. I couldn't care less about any royal family.

>Because she left after she had a proper run, Maybe if Footface would have stayed for S08 like most people expected he would have had better luck
That makes literally no sense. Getting a 'proper run' on Doctor Who isn't some magic charm that will get you cast in the right features.

vumoo.at/ has them, at least the ones I checked 480p quality.

>Yes, Azmael chooses to regenerate. That means that a 13th regeneration can occur.
No it doesn't. It's exactly because it cannot occur which kills him.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6bHaxRrgqQ

Fine, but the fact that it's not for you doesn't make it shit... well never mind... this is Cred Forums after all right?

>Getting a 'proper run' on Doctor Who isn't some magic charm that will get you cast in the right features.

And you are absolutely right, but the fact that he left in such a rush to try to make it big in Hollywood instead of properly finishing what he had, that may have affected his course.

>Not liking the guitar and sunnies

GARETH DID NOTHING WRONG.

this is the worst costume design I have seen on any Nuwho Doctor, it's like they are making him cosplay as The Dude. Which sucks because he looked great for Heaven Sent and the Christmas special.

Don't be filthy Gareth.

AZMAEL: You are lost, Mestor.
MESTOR: What are you doing?
AZMAEL: The one thing that you cannot control. I am dying. I am regenerating.
DOCTOR: You can't. You've used up your allotted number of lives.
AZMAEL: Don't you think I do not know that, Doctor?
(A black spirit leaves Azmael.)
AZMAEL: He is exorcised, my friend.

The process does happen. He uses it to get rid of Mestor's consciousness from his body.
It just doesn't give him a new body.

The Hoodies are his best outfit.
The stuffy attire of early S8 was shit.

And the velvet jack has been AWOL so far on every single series 10 filming.

It is literally just a more casual version of Troughton's costume. Stop being a pleb and thinking the Doctor has to look 'impressive' all the time.

No it doesn't happen, by definition, and it kills him.
He triggers a process which cannot happen. He literally and unambiguously therefore does not 'regenerate' at all.
Initiating a process which does not occur is not an example of that process.

"Did you start the car?"
"Yes."
"Why is there no noise?"
"There is no gas in it."
"Then you didn't fucking start it, did you?"

this is the worst costume design I have seen on any Classic Who Doctor , it's like they are making him cosplay as The Dude. Which sucks because he looked great for The Highlanders
and the Underwater Menace

Problem is: Trout suited that look, Capaldi doesn't.

>The stuffy attire of early S8

Look at his costume for S10E1. He may as well be wrapped in blankets.

nah the hoodies with holes make him look like a hobo

It doesn't matter, it looks like shit. I don't care if he's not impressive, 9 looked casual as fuck but his clothes still looked good. This one just look badly assembled, like a child's first time dressing himself which is why you like it

BEST HOODIE VARIANT

he looks a fucking mess

This version of the hoodie costume is good because the colours work well. It's shit when he's wearing t-shirts underneath it.
His series 10 costume is the worst so far.

Looks like Tennant's blue suit with a hoodie over it.

white shirt, sweater with holes, hoodie and then a coat. Does he have cancer or something or why is he perpetually cold?

the face the raven look was Capaldi's best, followed by the Victorian garb in Deep Breath, then the 'sharp' look of Dark Water and Mummy.

The Troughton trousers are GOAT tho. I like the whoodie too, just not the tattered old T shirt underneath that looks like something he wears when sleeping.

He literally says "I am regenerating". Not "I am attempting regeneration" or "I'm trying to trigger a regeneration".
And something happens, since Mestor is forced to leave his body.
In fact, his death alone is a proof that something happened. If he simply couldn't start the process, then nothing would happen and he would go on living.

why does he look so shit!?!?!? fucking ruining hartnell turning him into a meme doctor.

the white t-shirt under the hoodie makes it look like he's come out to film in pyjamas

>make him look like a hobo
as he should

>His series 10 costume is the worst so far.
Which one? It's been dfiferent in every episode, sometimes quite starkly.

>He literally says "I am regenerating". Not "I am attempting regeneration" or "I'm trying to trigger a regeneration".
But the Doctor literally says "You can't."

all of them so far in S10 are shite.

>tattered old T shirt underneath

that's probably the worst part of the outfit, it looks just like bed clothes.

you're retarded, no one is saying it looks bad because of the retro style but because of the unkempt appearance of it. Hartnell never looked like that.

Every single one is shit so far.

why are they ruining tom? he looks so shit now.

is the new costume that bad? I haven't really been keeping up with all the S10 set news and stuff

Wow, some are really missing the point.

Only the first one looks weird.
The rest looks great.

If you think this one is bad you need to fark off

Oops forgot image.

Looks shite. Sorry, just my opinion.

>something happens
He drops dead. Because regeneration does not occur.

the first of those looks great.

2nd: shit
3rd: just a mess, hair included
4th: dull as all fuck
5th: I'll grant you, suits him
6th: burn that holey jumper

>literally arguing over semantics

who let this outfit go through? tom looks so bad now.

>But the Doctor literally says "You can't."
Therefore he doesn't. No regeneration occurs. He dies.

Only bad ones are second and third pics and also in both of those the hair is not working for him.

> nobody can decide which Capaldi look is GOAT

The more important point here is that The Twin Dilemma is a useless piece of shit and only muppets would attempt to hold a canon dispute over the precise wording of its dialogue.

I took that to be an invitation not to do it, rather than a statement.
The Doctor is trying to convince Azmael to leave Mestor to him and not kill himself.

Then what forces Mestor to leave his body?
He drops dead because he started a regeneration, and that kills him.

the third one is best though

>Mark of the Berserker
>it's a "main character's deadbeat parent comes back and wants to hang out with them but is unsurprisingly still an asshole" episode
It's an easy way to get feels but it works.

>The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith
>it's a Father's Day remake
Meh.

>Then what forces Mestor to leave his body?
Death.

His hair is clearly in the wind in the third image.

Raises the question:

Capaldi, better with short hair (Deep Breath, Dark Water) or longer hair (TMA)?

Yes I can. It's this one.

Also, turns out it's three.

Medium length hair.

When it's too short he looks like a dying Nazi. When it's too long he looks like grandma.

Longer Hair obviously.

It looks shit even when there's no wind. He doesn't suit the bigger hair he sometimes opts for. He's certainly no Pertwee.

Capaldi looks better with slightly shorter hair, ala the S8 finale.

Velvet coat and it's not even a competition.

But he leaves his body before he dies.
Azmael still exchanges a few lines with the Doctor after "exorcising" Mestor.

What if Adam was the thing in the Moon?

he looks a fucking mess

well, yes, nobody's denying that one.

While he is in the process of dying.

worst hair

Yes. Because of a failed 13th regeneration.

Oh god, good riddance 80s.

>mfw the red velvet has only been in 3 episodes and we'll probably never see it again

Dark Water, I think this is the perfect length for his hair not to look as dumb as that S10 pic. If they were gonna fuck it up then he still looks better if they go with hair too short than with too long.

best hair (and second best costume after the velvet)

cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/exclusive-colin-baker-reveals-which-modern-doctor-who-story-he-wishes-hed-been-in

>iv'e only seen the first two episodes of Peter Capaldi

Nah that's too short, just makes me think of Malcolm Tucker.

Because no regeneration occured. That's why he died.

best hair

Reminder he apparently voted OUT.

wot? but colin talked about Listen at a convention once?

forgot pic. But this length is best

I would show him both of Mathieson's episodes, Listen and Heaven Sent. That's the only essential Capaldi so far.

No thanks. Looks like an elderly nan having a breakdown.

nah too short.

Irrespective of who it reminds people of though, I'd say he as a person just suits it that bit shorter. Not as short as the TARDIS interior shots in Flatline, but Dark Water-style.

No that's literally the worst. Best one is Face the Raven.

actually, yep

nah perfect

The regeneration occurred at least in part. It couldn't be completed. That's why he died.

nah face the raven was the worst

This is best hair. Not too short and not too long.

most underrated hair style? this one, i reckon

Best hair is in The Caretaker.

nah that one was the worst. last christmas the best.

forgot the photo. this one most underrated:

Love that nearly every episode now has been named as 'best hair' xD

i could agree

Should've had a trigger warning for that pic it's really fucking creepy.

I almost have the same.

Caretaker was the worst. Best hair was Into The Dalek.

Nah it couldn't start at all and that killed him. I know that because that's what they say.

time of the doctor was the worst ever. best hair was woman who lived.

You guys are just naming random episodes now, aren't you?

Into The Dalek was the worst. Best hair was Under The Lake.

Best hair contenders as voted in this thread so far:

Into the Dalek
The Caretaker
Last Christmas
The Husbands of River Song
The Woman Who Lived
Dark Water
The Zygon Invasion
Face the Raven

jesus christ

Of course not in the name of the doctor

those were all the worst.
best hair was sleep no more.

What who says?

The best style, look and costume of 12.

The Caretaker does not just feature the best hair. It also features the best Doctor Who script ever written.

Under the Lake was the worst. Best hair was Before the Flood

best hair

We're being memed now.

best hair!

best hair?

I dunno, it's a close call

GOAT hair

Is this kino?

GOATEST HAIR?

This but unironically. Still a bit sad we will never get Beard 12.

Best hair is obviously this

That is seriously nightmare fuel.

I know the castle kept resetting a new Doctor into the tube or whatever, but how long was each version of 12 running around for? Could've given us some Beard 12 in Heaven Sent to show the long passing of time.

It's hilarious when you see Matt's 2 fake beards in Series 6 compared to Capaldi's real beard.

>It's hilarious when you see Matt's 2 fake beards in Series 6 compared to Capaldi's real beard.
Beardlets, will they every learn?

so is the show returning on spring or in summer?

it looks like they just glued a few strands of pubic hair on him and called it a day

Probably around April. There is also a special this Christmas.

nah that was the worst.
best was the woman who lived deleted scene.

actually gutted they cut this.

although those masks should be used properly in an episode sometime. they're empty child-style freaky as fuck!

I hate christmas specials but I guess I'll make do with Class and whatever BF comes out with

Honestly? It looks okay. I believed it at the time.

Capaldi also rumoured to be making a Class cameo

>disgusting grey tone
FUCK'S SAKE

THERE'S A LIMIT TO MUH EDGY FILTER

It was a flash back to a scene in which her babies had just died of the plague you absolute weasel

m8 you were retarded

i read somewhere that he is supposedly in the first episode

Best hair is Series 5 Matt Smith

>I believed it at the time.
You mean you believed Smith had actually grown hair? Or you just thought it looked convincing?

Seriously, unironically, I agree. It became way too "styled" from Series 6 onwards.

Nick Courtney's fake mustache looks better and they filmed that 40 years earlier

This is very true.

says he hasn't seen all of Tennant either

did he skip Matt completely?

he doesn't mention Matt because he doesn't acknowledge him as a Doctor

He said once that he didn't really watch much (didn't have time to, or just didn't for whatever reasons) but that he enjoyed Matt in the bits he saw.

he probably hasn't seen any classic Who before his own stuff if we are being honest

>Nick Courtney's fake mustache
>fake

IT'S FAKE?! WTF

> Colin Baker delighted about Peter Capaldi
> Colin Baker only seen 2 episodes of Capaldi
> Praises Matt and David a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=2nLibUoevsA

But there was a video where he talks about Listen.
I think Colin might be going a bit senile.

Complete nonsense. Colin has said a few times he watched the first episode, and watched pretty much all of them as the years went by. He was definitely a fan of Hartnell for sure.

Flannigan >>>> Chatterton

Why did they ruin Colin's GOAT look with this meme coat?

>fucking dropped

Nah he only watches Moffat eps, Listen is episode 2 to him.

Never has he talked about the first, second or third doctor's eras. He has only referenced Tom to say he wanted to stay as long as him, Davison to say he wanted to play something different and pretty much only talks about how he got shafted.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_pjl7VFsfg
What the fuck? Also, does anyone know where I can find the Matt Smith announcement special?

Maybe.

Colin talks of watching Hartnell all the time.

Who cares about Colin's pleb opinions

he's a fartface

You missed the several interviews and times Colin's talked about Hartnell then? How he watched AUC and was mesmerised by it, that he even wanted to base his more crotchety Doctor on early Hartnell?

guess in the end that's also true

what the fuck? can't they just release a trailer before comic con and a second trailer during the panel?
the very little hype people have is so going to die till october 7 (or 10 idunno)

It's just a black velvet now instead of a red

even the promo pics they've done so far are lame, bland, cliched, uninteresting. nothing has made me WOW or get any bit excited. a trailer might but fucking hell, hell will freeze over first

>this was 4 years ago

I want to believe that the trailer is coming this week before the live stream.

Seriously how can they expect people to bite (to the point of wanting to watch a Q&A with the cast of relative unknowns) when we still don't even know the look and feel of it?

it's honestly rediculous man. it's a spinoff show based on the school susan went to during the 1960s so it's really not something that can easily get people excited. they need to promo the shit out of it

I'm glad it's over.

>this was 20 years ago

Are we getting a Series 10 + Christmas Special Trailer at Comic Con? They should be done with the first four episodes by then.

This has got to be one of the least memorable stories ever made.

the "classmates" idiots on Twitter will lap it up. The live stream will attract about 7 nutters and 10 slightly curious tumblr fans. The rest of the UK won't even have a clue it's happening, and you're right... it's pointless. Absolutely pointless. Do a live stream once the show's aired, FFS.

Really? I thought it was one the better episodes of Series 7.

Apparently there'll be a taste of Series 10, so presumably a teaser or trailer of some kind. Probably a teaser, cos it's not airing for another 6 or 7 months yet. Then a trailer after the Xmas special, like they did back in the 00s.

>the "classmates" idiots
omg i fucking hate those guys. it's that gay couple and their two friends that used to go to class filming. i think they're the only ones actually excited for this show

90 seconds. Good effort.

Do we even know when the first episode of Class will be out? I haven't heard anything more precise than "autumn".

Halloween, probably. Just to make doubly sure nobody watches it.

I've been hearing October.

BF has the first three series of the FDAs on sale if someone cares, too bad I've heard they are shit. There's also other stuff from Tom on sale.

Class is 8 episodes. If they start on Halloween, they'll finish on 19th December, and that same week would end with the Dr Who Xmas special.

So my guess is Halloween, or 24th October.

The ones by Dorney are good. Jonathan Morris also has a decent track record with them.

The last episode of Class is the Christmas Special.

8 hour long episodes or 45 minute episodes?

citation needed

The original announcement stated 8x45mins.

You know that Class is going to be shit and that no one is truly hyped for it when Adam Orford doesn't even fucking bother to show up to set.

A certain Marxist put up a poll for Doctor Who stories.
eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll/

When they forget to take the filename out of the titles.
#justbbcthings

whats this from?

When they take unviewable photos from a phone.
#justplebthings

youtu.be/7e4FCTv7Eco?t=50s
>Kill all the Normals
I didn't know Big Finish made a story about the beta uprising.

Next time trailer at the end of The Woman Who Lived

Hinchcliffe Presents is on sale too and still way too expensive imo

>BY GARETH ROBERTS

I thought the same too, 40 dollarydoos for 2 stories is just... idk I wouldn't compromise.

That is 10 episodes though.

I've been waiting to buy it and listen to it when I find the price reasonable and it's been years

Although I own seasons of FDAs and CCs from really cheap sales that I haven't touched yet

Also Sandifer posted a Jerusalem review a couple days ago and I'm excited to read it

2 main range stories is 8 episodes and 26 dollars regular price

>He hasn't seen Marcelo Camargo Listen

>he thinks you need to see Camargo Listen to appreciate Listen
Hate this meme

It's by far the best version.
You can't deny the official one lacks the same atmosphere.
Both are good, but MC is better.

Notice how only eps 1-5 leaked.
Episode 6 was Gareth's episode.
Did Gareth leak them? Was this his revenge?

>why is he perpetually cold?

Cardiff is perpetually cold, except for the occasional rare summer heatwave.

And let's be honest, he doesn't have much fat on him to keep him warm.

I'm ten minutes into Maker of Demons and there have already been references to: the secondary control room, Delta and the Bannermen, planet Dido from The Rescue, Tegan, Polly and Sharon from the DWM comics.
That has to be some kind of record.

Instead of this youtube.com/watch?v=rOR0LUPhjvQ the opening scene of Camargo has some mellow Gravity sounding thing that goes absolutely nowhere and doesn't sound chilling at all. I don't dispute the virtues of the workprints, but many of the audio cuts are seriously inferior. (This isn't even bringing up Fear which is one of Gold's best.)

Kill the Moon isn't canon.

>tfw no series 10 leaks

yet

Agree. This length suits him, and also looks very 'Doctor-y'.

I'm getting a little sick of references to the show's past tbqh fampai. It's often done clumsily and with little point.

Exactly what I mean. Two two have totally different feels to them.
MC version is comfy as fuck, whereas the TV version is a more standard, creepy thing.

Agreed.
I have a version some user made where its the TV version but the audio replaced with the leaked version. It's p great.

Also remember the bagpipe music in the Deep Breath workprint? That was great.

I got all giddy when that song from Tintin played during the horse chase

And now Dodo got mentioned.

I would have been fine with one or two of the more subtle ones, but this is far too many. I can excuse a first time author for going a bit overboard, but was the script editor asleep?

Pretty sure Eleven's hair in much of s6/s7 was a wig. He'd had it shaved for another role.

it was only a wig in his final story

It was only a wig in TOTD.

Matt only wore a wig for Time of the Doctor.

Series 5, 6 and 7 is his own hair (with bits glued in for the S6 scenes of it scraggly and long).

Yes, those bagpipes were great.

Mind uploading that version somewhere, please? Thanks in advance.

This should've been Eccleston's doctor's look.

this is what he looked like post-regen

"look at the ears" refers to him having a haircut

#canon

Oh shit turn on BBC One

I'm down with that

oh shit class trailer

Should have done this 10 minutes ago at the change over between programmes.

nice troll

And now it's The Fires of Vulcan's turn to get a direct reference.
How many can they fit in four episodes, I wonder?

Oh shit, Series 10 prequel

Just rewatched "The angels take Manhattan"

HOLY FUCK its so bad
Its so terrible I dont even have words
What were Moffat thinking