Did Community go too far with this episode?

Did Community go too far with this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

hubmesh.com/comedian-erin-mcgathy-opens-up-about-why-she-divorced-her-husband-dan-harmon-within-a-year-of-their-wedding.html
instagram.com/p/BAIj1AQQQi-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was pretty great
one of the high points of s06

i can't even remember this - what happened?

Garrett got married to his cousin

I don't even remember anything that happened in season six. The show should have ended after the second season. Two years like community college is.

Hey that's Matt Gourley, not Briggs Hatton.

That's exactly what I was going to say, I love that dude, PistolShrimps5lyfe!

>PistolShrimps
is unbearable
what's the appeal??

It's like a long SuperEgo sketch of two broadcasters improving shit and half-heartedly calling a terrible Basketball team's game.

First season they don't really have a stride, only funny thing is they strive to call the game and the girls lose every match.

The second season when they've built up tons of call back jokes, huge mailbags of dumb shit, and the girls actually become decent is when it shines.

Everything after season 2 takes place in Abed's head.

Also:
>muh 6 seasons and a damn movie

All of the writers in that episode are actors.

are there other writers? only remember that one dude

Anyone else love HarmonQuest and really hope they make another season soon? Speaking of Matt Goruley he was on the first season finale with Nathan Fillion.

Gourley was great
the show wasn't good enough to justify its existence tho i mean so much effort in animation alone, for an adventure that's not even a tenth of the quality of their podcast run?

I think the reason the adventure was so weak was the time constraints. It should be at least 8 hour long episodes.

It's only two years if you do it full-time. If you do it part-time, it could take longer.

Fine, it shouldve ended after 2 cause the rest are shit.

This was one of the best ending tags. It almost feels like the episode was just a setup for it.

Dan Harmon's new gf is hotter than his ex wife but she also seems way crazier and posts a lot of pictures of herself pissing on instagram. I worry about him having a gf that is a crazy drunk like him instead of one that can try to keep him normal considering he's fucking nuts.

Also Erin won't be back on Harmontown or Harmonquest now that they split up right? Not that I'll miss her because she was pretty annoying but if she doesn't come back they can't finish the storyline from the first season. Or I guess they could and just say she was killed by Jews and is being replaced by whoever is replacing her on the poidcast or something.

Dan cheated on Erin with that slut he's dating now.

nah I don't see him cheating
maybe Erin cheated on him when she was in Ireland tho
with a hung leprechaun

They both said on their podcasts Dan started seeing Cody while he was married to Erin and it's what caused the divorce. He's a self destructive alcoholic so it's not really surprising.

>relationship podcats
what the fuck are you guys doing with ur lives

It's not a relationship podcast you filthy slut they just talk about their relationships sometimes like they talk about everything else. That's what people do when they have actually dated someone else in their life at some point, they talk about it.

>listening other people talk about their relationships on the internet on some podcast about some alcoholic guy
ok, you got me there.

That's better.

nope
source or it didn't happen
Erin said on her podcast that he was too verbally abusive and withholding and it was making her depressed af
nothing about cheating

She said it on her podcast back in March. Go listen to all of those and you'll find it eventually.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

hubmesh.com/comedian-erin-mcgathy-opens-up-about-why-she-divorced-her-husband-dan-harmon-within-a-year-of-their-wedding.html

>While some had thought that their divorce to be a cheap publicity stunt, Erin McGathy disclosed that Dan’s relationship with Cody Heller was the reason behind their divorce. Since the announcement of their divorce, Dan had made references to his new girlfriend, Cody Heller who is the writer and show runner on his podcast ‘Harmontown’.

Clear out your ears faggot.

hubmesh is trash
find me the podcast she said it in brosef
then I'll believe you

best end tag with the japanese one

season 6 is my favourite
fite me m8s

tenth page??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, Harmon traded a cutie for a bland woman. Not sure if I can respect him anymore.

Cody is better looking than Erin by most people's standards

instagram.com/p/BAIj1AQQQi-/

Yeah, that user needs his eyes checked.

She looks like a pudgier Gemma Arterton. And I like that.

YOU're the one who's pudgy MISTER

Whatever sort of projection makes you happy

The Korean War was 3 years but that didn't stop MASH