Why is there so much talk about this movie?

Why is there so much talk about this movie?
Is it just because the characters are non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeoinfo.com/video/26661997/chel-3d-eldorado-maya
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR7azhjUJuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stitch looks weird when you shave the blue fur off. nice to see a sequel after so long though.

There is talk about this movie?

Islanders are buttmad that they're being portrayed semi-accurately (woman should be a landwhale as well)

They use the
MUH DWAYNE JOHNSON
MUH RUGBY PLAYERS

as measly evidence to combat the perceived (and well attributed) cultural stereotype of overweight Polynesians.

You have 5 seconds to name three(3) characters from this movie that are not on the poster.

>new Disney animated movie
>features the Rock
>gorgeous water effects
>delicious brown women
>WHY SO MUCH TALK ABOUT IT

if I didn't know better you sound like a falseflagging shill.

>Why is there so much talk about this movie?

I see a thread about this film maybe once every other day at most. It's not really that prolific.

>2016
>still watching Disney products

this is the third thread ive seen and i'm on Cred Forums 24/7.

>>delicious brown women

Disney films always get talked about. Plus the ocean control power she has looks well animated.

Have you turned your back on everything you once loved, user..

South American brown >>> Filthy Island Savage brown

Boner

this is the first time I've ever seen this movie discussed and I go on Cred Forums every day

that said, why Islanders give a fuck about anything is anyone's guess though, if I were polynesian I'd just lie on a beach every day getting fat and drinking mixed drinks in between working 4 hours a week as a lifeguard or whatever the fuck their economy is based around

Polynesian here. This is pretty much it except for the lifeguard part

can we trade lives? You can be a poor British student working at McDonald's between classes and I'll get fat under the sun

vimeoinfo.com/video/26661997/chel-3d-eldorado-maya

>Implying you wouldn't mutiny her bounty.

did they try to make The Rock look less fat in the new poster

Samoan here, who the fuck is getting buttmad over this? This is fucking awesome seeing some familiar stuff from our culture on screen, especially those last songs on the last trailer.

Only people getting buttmad over it are suburban SJWs and Hawaiian's because this movie is showing all of the Polynesian islands.

And whoever is getting mad at Maui for being a big guy isn't an islander. We are pretty big people if we don't watch what we eat.

It's a pretty comfy life. Only shit part about it is when you have to beg to your families overseas for money because your parents-in-law spent it all on building a new church be sure they wanted to show off to the whole village.

>watch what we eat
Also, Disney already made a movie about Hawaiians without portraying them all as overweight, xenophobic crystal meth addicts, what more do they want?

the music is being done by the Hamilton guy

of course people are talking about it

because Reddit

>Samoan here, who the fuck is getting buttmad over this?
virtually nobody

Cred Forums likes to invent controversy and try and race b8

>not pic related

overdesigned, an assault to the senses

I thought pigs destroyed islands, why do they have one as a pet?

Because it's a Disney movie you fucking underage monkey.

another movie that could NOT be made today

whats with the smug faces. why not friendly looking characters, why should they be *smart and quirky*?

Why do white people think samoans are so cool?

Legend says he pulled the sun into the sea with a giant hook. Anyone would be smug if they could do that.

>the rock

fuck celebrity casting for voice actors. disney is usually better than this

also the rock is a fake black polynesian. wouldn't have been hard to find a real one who's also a better actor

Roman Reigns go to bed.

Fucking Chel gave me my thicc fetish

>When she gave Tulio a blowjob
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR7azhjUJuo

Can't resist the BWC.

>Warrior's face isn't tattooed

Hurray for Disney shitting on another culture again