David Ayer jokingly says 'fuck Marvel' after a fan shouts it at the Suicide Squad premiere

>David Ayer jokingly says 'fuck Marvel' after a fan shouts it at the Suicide Squad premiere
>Media outlets lose their shit and publish articles calling for him to apologize BEFORE THE FUCKING MOVIE EVEN ENDED

>Anthony Mackie, in complete seriousness, berates a journalist and publicly questions his level competence for the grave sin of liking man of steel, teasing him almost to tears
>Media loves him for it.

Nope. No bias. None whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YjGrZYRAtc
youtu.be/Y0q2lSVVhAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is that skinny-fat, awkward looking guy playing a super hero?

I wouldn't call him a 'superhero'. More like Captain America's flying monkey.

>seriousness
You could tell from the interview he was just having fun and he later apologized for it anyway.

Also, who gives a fuck, do you really care this much about company wars you capeshit faggot

>friendly ribbing in a one on one interview is the same as shouting out obscenities at a public event like some kind of idiot fratboy

You've lost touch with reality, and it's sad.

Leave it to street apes to bandwagon onto nerd turf wars. Crips and bloods looking a little too dangerous? Well, come on over to the innocent world of comic book beef!

>skinny-fat

Buy some new eyes, he's probably twice your size, twiggy.

> skinny-fat

You seen pain and gain amigo?

I wouldn't call you an idiot, more like Cred Forums's retarded clown

Are you fucking serious?

Whatever, he's supposed to be on top of his game physically.

Course not, too busy shitposting about capeshit instead of watching REAL films.

>b-but niggers

Capeshit warriors are on the same level, don't delude yourself

Yes, the Falcon is exactly what most people think of when the think 'Superhero'. In fact, I bet if you were to ask every American to name three superheroes, the Falcon would be all three of them.

Ban capeshit

i have no idea what point you are trying to make

Would you prefer more crips and bloods

Yes

No, the Falcon would be two of them. The third would be his flying Roomba sidekick.

Mackie is joking around too. He, in complete seriousness, praised MoS in another interview aside from the Krypton prologue which he actually dislikes.

He looks like shit and this wouldn't be allowed if he wasn't black.

>DC fans can't handle the banter

You're bananas, OP.

I never understood why allowing the black population to thin themselves out was a bad thing

niggers are allowed to do anything they like
if he raped and murdered a girl, they'd be talking about how he regrets it and totally has moved on

That's not skinny-fat user start working out you DYEL

That's skinny fat after babby's first 6 months of gym. Still fat, still pretty skinny, just a tiny bit bigger. Why can Cap, Thor and Renner all look good, but this faggot can't be bothered?

Mate he's the definition of skinnyfat.

>Those butt ravaged D.C.ucks in the comment section

>DCucks
youtube.com/watch?v=5YjGrZYRAtc

>that pic
it would be perfect with 'mcu' instead of 'jh' on his jacket

>Marvel fans trying to redirect attention from their shitty looking actor

I hate DC as much as Marvel, but even Fatfleck had the decency to make himself look good for the batman role.

>spends a minute bashing another man's taste
He's right about Man of Steel, it was horrid with some good parts, but still, for what reason do you care about his shit taste? It only makes you look juvenile for getting into the argument

That pic is from 8 Mile

Niggers are ape-like in IQ so nobody was surprised to see him act retarded.

>teasing him almost to tears
What?

It was better than 80% of Marvels output.

Lmao who gives a shit jfc you nerds should just off yourself for investing so much attention to literally nothing statements.

Barely anything matters in this world, so I might just dedicate my time to shitposting, which I thoroughly enjoy.

David Ayer is an immature shitface though.

Marvel jumped in with the SJW narrative.
DC didn't.

FUCKING NIGGER

>heh I hate DC just as much
Yeah. Sure.

Anthony Mackie will forever be an overcompensating, little dick, chubby chasing, black man in my eyes.

Thank you, Michael Bay.

nice video, I fully recommend it

literally youtube tier reply

Pajeet detected.
DESIGNATED.

Remember when they tried to ban Rotten Tomatoes for the Suicide Squad reviews?

Kek I can't wait for each DC movie release, just to see their desperation and delusion reach new levels

>aside from the Krypton prologue which he actually dislikes.
The whole movie goes downhill after krypton blows up though.

Who owns RT again?

Falcon had more lines in Civil War than Superman did in BvS.

>this is the face of man who knows the truth, who has truly seen the face of god. He knows there is no competition so he laughs in the face of those who would question it. The next time DC releases a film, don't defend it, DC is dead, bury it.

Warner brothers, you know the people who make DCEU "films"

>mrw I see this same thread under a different name for the 100th time and I can feel OP's butthurtedness

marvel is nu-male central once you get past the under 18 fans.

Anthony Mackie seems like such a prick

If it looks like a prick, acts like a prick and talks like a prick, it probably is a prick.

>DC releasing a female lead superhero film before marvel.

women don't count anymore as SJWism, it's all about niggers and other minorities. oh and transgenders

youtu.be/Y0q2lSVVhAs

Of course there's a bias you dumbass.
A bias which only exists because DC makes fuck awful movies.

>All this salt ITT

Dude I enjoy DC comics but most of the movies are shit. DC peaked at Batman Returns.

This
Maybe the reason everyone sides against DCucks is because they take their pop garbage so super seriously whereas Marvel sees it as merely a fun distraction, which is what even good capeshit is at best.

>Dude I enjoy DC comics but ___________
nobody cares famili

So no one is gonna talk about how shitty it must be to be the guy that has to hold his feet?

>Falcon had plenty of lines
>I saw the movie twice, and can't remember a single one of them
Further proving that there is more to a movie than quips.

>in complete seriousness

>Why can Cap, Thor and Renner all look good, but this faggot can't be bothered?
>Renner

Come on, son.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!