Who I Claudius Here?

Just Started watching Pic Related. Great Show am 3 eps in. Love that it basically picks up in the time frame after Rome- HBO_BBC. What does Tv think?

It's I, CLAVDIVS v pleb

One of my favourite shows of all time.

one of my favorite show that doesn't get enough love.

if you don't love claudius by the end you're inhuman.

Salve Roman.

The switch between autistic Machiavellian Octavius and jolly old uncle Augustus is a little jarring. It kind of works the more you think about how Augustus became popular.

There's also an Augustus movie with Peter O'Toole if you feel like getting your Roman on.

The cast is so good. Brian Motherfukin Blessed and fuckin Livia is wonderful. Reverand Mother from Dune is brilliant- Would love to see her and Attia face off. Scorched fucking earth.

Never seen it. Downloading it now. Thanks, friends.

Best show on Rome ever, hands down

2nd best. ROME is the best, and one of the best shows in general.

Its all up on Youtube. No need to download user.

Had to watch this show when I took a course on the Roman Empire. It's pretty accurate along with being entertaining.

Please.

>"Marc Antony had a great speech but we won't show you because that would be Shakespeare"
>Cicero dying like a complete bitch instead of how he really died

Rome sucked balls.

How do you pronounce that?

Brian Blessed
>IS THERE ANYONE IN ROME WHO HAS NOT SLEPT WITH MY DAUGHTER?!

Cl- Cl- Cl- Clau- Clau- Claud- Claudius

>tfw I rewatch Gladiator and notice that Gracchus is played by cl-cl-claudius

Is that Picard WITH HAIR???

You better believe it. In all hs Shakespearean glory.

With a wig, by that point he was bald.

Ehhh, basically a really outdated theater play based on really good source material.

You shut your whore mouth

not standing, caesar.

It's fantastic but I honestly think the last couple of episodes after Claudius becomes Emperor are a little stale compared to the rest of the miniseries.