What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

autism

Trips don't lie

Aspergers

being poor essentially

I don't get it? Poor people are autistic?

He actually said it out loud in the film
He doesn't like people

i really like this movie because it reminds me of myself if i had balls

but honestly, guy is a straight up sociopath, literally forced a girl to have sex w him then used it against her. fucking marvelous.

i think he was a sociopath, who really didnt like people, who was poor and thought working was a waste. i mean this guy has to be uber intelligent to pull off the shit he did.

possibly realized the fallacy of our modern age, viewed working as bullshit and did the video stuff just to make money. and he realized he was good at it and it didnt take much time or effort.

>i mean this guy has to be uber intelligent to pull off the shit he did.
He was on the spectrum
He had an autistic memory of everything he ever read on the internet

>What was his fucking problem?

Ambition.

Misanthropy

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

he's a psychopath

He's a conservative

I want to be like Nightcrawler

What movies can you recommend that have a similar vibe?

There are no tornados in San Fransisco.

Drive

this. I actually found him quite endearing and admirable with a great work ethic. Yeah he was a sperged-out sociopath but it was oddly satisfying seeing him win in the end, whether that was the intention or not I don't know.

Psychopath or sociopath?

there is literally no difference between the two

He didn't FORCE her, he just made an offer she couldn't refuse

if you don't think the two are synonymous you're a retard with your own special snowflake definitions. they're both aspd.

He was alpha

I am in the process of trying to be like him. Only problem is I'm ugly and short whereas Jake is tall and relatively attractive

the talented mr ripley

the lottery

>Jake is tall
>5'11

that's average

I'm 5 foot 6 so yes in comparison to me he is tall

Women would most certainly prefer his height over mine

What else is essential Jakekino? I've seen Prisoners, this and The Day After Tomorrow.

Donnie Darko
Enemy
Bubble boy

this

>be watching this with family
>everybody exclaiming about how awful he is
>go along with them just 'cause
>secretly think that he's fucking awesome

Who else?

lol

First post best post

Everything under 6 foot 7 is manlet tier

that movie with the dubs guy

he is basically an analogy for modern day capitalism

How does it feel to know people of his like basically make themselves, and people like you and me to a certain degree who aspire who look up to characters like him will never be characters like him, in any way similar, without fabricating a personality and ultimately creating an illusion based on a grand insecurity.

If you want to take anything form this film, realise that he developed on his strengths.

What are your strengths user?

Who here would be loyal to him?

People say he is a sociopath etc, I would have entered that restourant before the shooting to get the best view, willing to risk my life.

Once he becomes really successful, he will be the superbrain, while I would be more down to earth, teaching the noobies. I would settle for a 60-30% cut towards his favor.

I hated that muslim/mudblood faggot, disloyal faggot

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE MONKEY

TO PURCHASE THE TERKET

>Having a moment over his employees dead body
is this kino?

Nothing. He was a perfect american.

Thats Me Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Didn't like people, eidetic memory, autism, didn't value his relationships beyond what they paid out in his favor, loved having power and hated having it taken away; needed to punish those who did, would win by any means necessary including murder.
He was wholly and completely out for himself, he lived for nothing but himself and did not respect life, property, or anything else. He was a perfectionist. Nobody like this would ever browse Cred Forums

>Implying