Foreign film

>foreign film
>some people actually watch the original language with subs
>some people would actually continually stare at the bottom of the screen and read text rather than actually getting to watch all of what's going on.

>it's an OP doesn't read enough so his reading speed is subpar and is unable to enjoy subtitled films episode
I feel bad for you homie.

>OP reads at a third grade level

Watching films with dubs is for children.

JIMMIE!

>Can't read fast enough to watch with subtitles

It must be hard getting through middle school as a 35 year old African American.

>Not being multilingual
Americans, am I right?

>Continually stare
Try being not a retard and read quickly

murican movies are "foreign films" to us and we don't dub them because we're not fucking children

Are americans that bad at reading they can't glance at the translation and then focus back on the scene?

I can actually do this, OP, because I'm JUST THAT FUCKING GOOD.

ARE YOU JEALOUS? ARE YOU FUCKING JEALOUS?!?

i speak and write every major language eloquently OP. im a genius i just pretend to have schizophrenia so i can stay in my room on the computer for my whole life. im probably the smartest person that has ever responded to one of your threads or ever will really.

>Be russia
>All the movies are dubbed
>By one person

What an experience.

Not being american I can actually read the subtitles when needed and follow the movie. Its not a fucking world class philosophy book, its a goddamned movie, apart from gaming it is the lowest tier consumable media in existence.

>It's an "OP is literally a 10-year old boy" episode

Hollywood movies are foregin movies where i live. We sub them. Everybody can read and watch the movie a ok.

Learn to read Americuck.

T. Slovene,

KD>C>MP>F!>M>S>VP>SD>FP

>it's an OP struggles through a line of subtitles like a dumb third grader reading out loud in class episodes

Get good, kid

if your movie needs some guide like subs or dubs then it's not worth watching at all

>He doesn't read with his paripheral vision

>KD
>Första plats

>not mastering the language before watching any foreign language film
Please tell me you guys are kidding

>be me
>White guy living in asia
>Go to watch an american movie
>character starts telling a joke
>Chinks reading the subtitles start laughing before the punchline is spoken
>laughing so hard i cant hear the punchline

>non-Americans on Cred Forums
>every single post they make, every thought they have is filtered through their inferiority complex and insecurities about living in a world where they are subservient to Americans
>every single post they make, every thought they have is some butthurt attempt to overcompensate and posture, trying to act superior so as to help them deal with their forever crushing vassal state insecurities.

try not to be so obvious with your complexes

döda dig själv

I watch American movies with subtitles because I don't want to rewind if they mumble their lines.

Lol ok mr. incredibly asshurt american

don't ever post such a shit thread with a gif of Jimmie ever again you little fucking arab goat fucker or else I will fucking murder you, understood?

Hes right. What do yuropoors talk about when they aren't complaining about the US? I have a hard time believing you hate us when you consistently refuse to take that american dick out of your mouth.

>Not beeing good at english so you dont need the subs....

I don't know what you're even talking about. Get your head out of your ass

How do you watch your anime senpai?

Not only he's a racist but he also have a retarded face. Sweden is a fucking shame for the progressive West.

That's not very tolerant of you Sven.

>its an OP gets BTFO'd in a matter of minutes episode

only in 90s
btw our translators fucking suck

>Originally mixed and panned sound
>Some shitty transcode, downmixed layered with dubbing

>English dub is different to the subs for original audio
Disgusting.

I watch everything with subtitles cos I'm deaf. You got an alternative I'd be happy to hear it.

haha

Fuck Srečko Katanec am I right

Fucking americans are so stupid

>Op är en bög

Dude I can read subtitles in a fraction of a second before they even finished speaking.

I just watched Police Story in Cantonese and still saw all of the action

Stop being a literally illiterate Pleb

>no peripheral vision
>reads at a third-grade level

Subs > Dubs. Always. Otherwise you're missing out on the vocal intonation of the actors' performances.

>>some people would actually continually stare at the bottom of the screen and read text rather than actually getting to watch all of what's going on.

people with iq >= 100 can read subtitles in a fraction of a second

Stealth Jimmie thread?

you're a slow fucking reader.

>t. simple american

This thread isn't going the way you hoped, huh OP?

t.förvirrad

vad försigår i den här tråden?

It's true your a very smart one. Remember though, if you want to sound really intelligent you can add capital letters at the start of sentences. Some really really smart people also do it on the personal pronoun "I".

>americans can't read

Only americans got a problem with subs. I don't get it. I even watch with subs when the movie is in my native language because it's comfy

JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>if your movie needs some guide like subs or dubs then it's not worth watching at all
What did he mean by this?

I already speak English why the fuck would I need subs or dubs?

I watched old boy in its original language without subs. Was amazing imo

>Having THIS much of a poor reading level.

the funny thing is, subs are often inaccurate, because they can't always fit the amount of text that people have to read, so they'll shorten it. dubs are more accurate since it's just dialog, which is word-by-word.

but keep cucking yourself with text.

>AFA, nordfront, IS, F! and SD har FORTFARANDE inte gått ihop

varför ens rösta?

>classified as foreign film
>is actually from the country you live in

OP is literaly 10

>F!
>not being the worst party and are equal to the SD in retardedness

>an imbecile

Unless the dub is god tier it is unacceptable to do this

kek

>dubs

>im probably the smartest person that has ever responded to one of your threads or ever will really.

You may be, but that still makes you an order of magnitude stupider than the dumbest person who didn't respond.

Memes aside, "foreign" films are great, most of my favorites. Subtitles are fine -BUT- w/ incredibly fast moving anime it is very difficult to follow along w the text and fully appreciate the art/story-action.

Depending on the movie I'll watch it in different ways:
>kungfu movie-I need dat shitty dub
>kaiju movie-gimme dat shitty dub
>heavily story driven movie-I'll probably just watch it twice tbqaphfam

>Watching movies with subtitles and sound.
I prefer my cinematic experience to be totally silent and without such juvenile distractions as text distracting my gaze.

Film is a visual medium and any competent director should be able to fully convey the meaning and message of his scenes with visual elements alone.

I respect that and agree in principal, but I use subtitles for English films too. It's just nice to see the scripting and not miss any title detail.

So which is it? You spend 0 time looking at subtitles, or you admit you spend more than 0 time looking at subtitles?

It's time to take off the training wheels, lad.

I understand the point your baitpost was getting at, but watching movies in their original language really lets the actors shine. In some ways hearing how they deliver lines is crazy important to the plot. Think about it, would Seven Samurai be nearly as good if you didn't get to hear the inflection in each scene?

how does an actor's delivery change because you are watching with subtitles? are you retarded?

Christ you're stupid. Read it again, retard.