well, TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOetkFopHK0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would have been funny to watch her try to do this to Patrice

I miss Patrice and Ant going at it and enjoying each others company

was literally the very first thing I thought of

I can imagine him sinking into his chair and just furling his lip before the ultimate, life-ruining trashing came out

I miss the fat bastard so much. Genuinely my first thought when I heard of Independence Day 2 was that he would not be able to see it and talk about it.

He'd probably say that she has a faggy accent and do some cartoony impression of it before saying something about how he wouldn't fuck her "chlamydiadic pussy" with Brad Pitts dick anyway

How is this dude no dying with two shirts and a leather jacket on?

This. Goddamn, heebie kikeberger still makes me laugh so hard.

that was lil jimmy though
but goddamn do i miss patreeky

None of the replies in this thread will even be close to something Patrice would say or anywhere close to funny. So what's the point?

That wasn't him though.

But that and Face Off are amazing. I would watch a show where he just talks about movies.
Patrice would be cleverer than that.
This thread is kinda useless since nobody here is as witty as he was.

I know it was Jimmy but his reaction is so gold to it, it was stuck in his mind the entire time just like it did with everyone who listened to it.

>"And then you would leave!"
>*laughter*
>Yeah i would leave.. for a couple of minutes to get some boxes of condoms, i wouldnt want my friends getting nasty crabs in their weewees you know?

not everyone lives in your shitty weather town
with shitty building cooling systems

Heh heh. Heh. Bitch who are you?

And that ain't me sayin' those words. That's what Brad Pitt and Leonardo DI Caprio would say to you HALFWAY through trying to cum with yo hairy ass pussy. Your pussy hairy for sure, don't even try to deny that. You should fuck me. I'd make the effort to spit on your face, at least. You should fuck me, I'm serious. I might remember you before I go to sleep tonight.

Translate that for her, nigga.

>Cred Forums pondering what they would say in this situation
>like they always do when they cringily interract with women in real life.

we all saw your first post. Talking shit about not being able to talk to women
You can't even post on Cred Forums.
You are lightyears away from being able to talk to women you cringy loser.

a week later, too

I miss Patrice.

>Hahaha! This goofy bitch. You think Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt wanna gonna fuck you? You!? You seeing the pussy these niggas get!? Hey you know what happens after I leave the orgy? Your ass is leaving right behind me.

>ass blasted fat dudes think Patrice could hypothetically ride in and white knight for them

cringe

>Neckbeards dreaming of a hero to save them for the mean French girl and restore their crushed masculinity

>the absolute cringe

I am way more embarrassed at your posts.

Who is this nigger?

Patrice's comeback would probably make her commit suicide right there and then

Fat dudes will never get over this. kek.

kek
>taking things this personally
what are you even going on about?

>b-but if only patrice would have been there. He would have totally blasted that roastie

Can someone explain the meme to me? I've been too busy working out and banging girls to check up on it myself.

The amount of tumblr in this thread is staggering

>heh yeah you are all fat neckbeards I would never banter with a women. I am way too good for that.

lol

u just know

Your hand isn't a girl.

I love Jonah getting blasted and destroyed.

It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

#staydeludedfag

That guy would definitely defend women online.

Fuck off with your embarrassing hashtags you thick skulled mongoloid.

>I love black people when they agree with everything I agree with
>When they don't though we should kill them all

every patrice thread

So?

>How is this dude no dying with two shirts and a leather jacket on?

This. Why the fuck did you post a hashtag? That's pretty embarrassing.

That guy would be on r9k trying to disprove the existence of free will.

I love how Fleury's Twitter has been silent for the last week. She must be getting all sorts of shit for this and her life is probably pretty miserable right now. Fucking bitch deserves it too.

>How is he not dying

I have some news for you

Damn, when did Cred Forums start sucking Jonahs cock so hard? Are you that mad because he couldn't handle the bantz?

youtube.com/watch?v=LOetkFopHK0

cuck

I actually really enjoy being analytical about this. I wish we'd have more similar threads of this hypothetical "what would you say in response" vein.

mfw I remember the Patrice prison story he told

patrice would have absolutely fucking destroyed this woman to the point where she probably ran off stage and consider suicide

i dont think anybody could beat patrice when it came to turning women on their head and fucking owning them

damn i miss this fattie, he was so good ;_;

>See this is the thing about bitches like you...

Well I know what Cred Forums would say
>aargh save me dead fat black man!

Cred Forums wouldn't say anything in response they'd spill their spaghetti and run away barely avoiding tripping over their cape to cry in the basement just like Jonah did.

I mean, "What would the ideal response be?"

When we have those spaghetti dropping moments, we always reflect in anger and try to come up with an action or retort that would have saved us the embarrassment.

How would Billiam "Crimson Testicles" Burr react?

Dooooo jeezuz

EHEHEEEY WHAT IS THIS SHIT? AM I SERIOUSLY BEING ROASTED BY SOME ROASTIE WEATHERGIRL? GIMME A BREAK AY PIZZA PIE BASTON RAD SACKS EEEEYYYY ITIALIAN

>on air
>Haha jeez ya should come to Bawston and be a comedian too!

>on his podcast
>Ah she was just bein' a cunt. That's all it was. Just a cunt. Just some dumb broad who gets too much attention for being pretty and too little brains to know that she's only charming with her fuckin' mouth shut. OH JEEEZUS HE'S GOIN' OFF ON THE LAAAAYYYDDEEEEES AGAIN! Honestly what the fuck am I supposed to do in a situation like that? Ya can't hit her! Heh heh heh. No but come on, what was I gonna do? Call her a cunt in french? Whatever. Cleo would ya stop? Would ya stop I'm tryin' to- OHHHHHH IT'S THE LOVELY NIA EVERYONE!

Nice

I think Cred Forums is projecting pretty hard if they actually care some random actor was mildly bullied by some French bitch and had no comeback or response even though he is a comedian, wow pretty much Cred Forums in a nutshell.

>jonah hill is a comedian

love that meme. hes a unfunny uninteresting kike but hes an actor and he gets to act funny in his shit movies

What the hell is this about?
Why is this user trying to bait this hard?

YOU'D ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAYVID

Shut the fuck up, you half way through a werewolf transformation. Here's 11 and a half hours of Patrice movie talk, hope there's a few bits in here you haven't seen before

whoops, forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ

F

God I miss Patrice

British guy so I never got to listen to OnA in its heyday but I listen to all the old clips on YT

Dude had so much knowledge on how to be a man in the modern times. Just wish he'd lived a little longer, he'd be a wrecking ball in today's PC female led society

You know what Patrice would have said?

Nothing. He's dead. His fat ass died of Fatiabeetus years ago.

Post some YT vid where Patrice destroys people. All I can find is endless radioshows that are not that interesting. I haven't seen too much of the guy, but definitely think he was funny.

we all do

>Ya SEE?! And they say women can't be funny! Good for you, sweetheart. Ya know what? I hope ya DO get to bang Brad Pitt and whoever the other guy was, maybe then you won't feel the need to blelit... bilettle... belet AH YA KNOW WHAT AHM SAYIN'!

I read it in his voice. I'm Cred Forums as fuck but I love that nigro

AHHHHHH ITS FREAKIN BRUTAL

>People like similar people

Who woulda guessed