He still hasn't recovered
How can we save him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, Jonah.

donate extra strong rope to him i guess
he should really consider the rope

No one said he wasn't a serious dramatic actor, they said his friends were better looking than him which is objectively true.

He was fat too early. Can't be a fat "serious" actor until you are nearing middle age. That, and his early movies color people's perception of him

This. Steve Buscemi is 10x better and he has no qualms about being about being called Barney Google or acting like a monkey in Sandler flicks.

>NY Times
Oy vey, goyim, do not turn your backs on one of the Chosen!

all i think when i see him in a serious role is oh look it's that fat kid from superbad and he's talking

he hasn't even physically changed since then, i think that's the major problem that he's 5' 6"

Probably because he gets more subs in a day than pewdiepie

Hi, Jonah

>be comedian
>cant take an joke

indeed steve is much better and funnyer than s(((hill)))

I'm barney fucking GOOGLE with the goo GOO Google EYES!!!!

It's gotta be rough.

I mean we all have handsome friends. Maybe some of us are the uglier buddy.

This guy is objectively the worst looking dude in a film and then on top of that, these gorgeous dudes who surround them are also better actors.

He is surrounded by better looking, more talented men who get paid much more.

How must it have felt when that meathead Tatum ended being the funnier one too?

When he joined Wolf of Wall Street, high on the previous praise he had received only to see Matt outshine him with only a few seconds of screen time?

Then some cute French girl reminds you.

It's gotta be rough.

The best part is that they're probably giving him shit about it right now too.

Fucking hell he sounds like a needy fucking girl

Knowing Leo, he went to France and fucked that girl, made a video and sent it to Hill.

OH NO!!!!

AN ACTOR GOT BUTTBLASTED!!!!

IM GOING TO LITERALLY FUCKING KILL MYSELF

HOW DARE THIS HAPPEN

THANK YOU NEW YORK TIMES FOR DEFENDING HIS HONOR AS A FAT FAGGOT THAT PLAYS MAKE BELIEVE FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

I have never been impressed with Jonah acting in a dramatic role. All he did was play a quiet, smart guy in Moneyball and all of a sudden people think he's amazing. I really didn't see anything special about that performance

fuck me my man

>gets a role in a Scorsese movie
>he's the comic relief
>gets a role in a Coens movie
>he's in it for 30 seconds
Guy can't catch a break.

I would honestly give Leo another Oscar for that performance.

I love Jonah getting blasted and destroyed.

It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

Isn't laughing with a comedian THE DEFINITION of taking them seriously?

I mean is this the kind of backwards current-year third wave liberautism that makes every successfull comedian in the last 20 years abandon comedy to be taken seriously?

anyone have the further photoshopped version where he looks like an alien

>defending a fat, rich, bitch jew

What's wrong with you faggots?

First came reddit, now tumblr.

why is there no JUST version of this?

>Jonah Hill retweeted

>I love Jonah getting blasted and destroyed.
>It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face and laugh at her.

Fair is fair.

>How must it have felt when that meathead Tatum ended being the funnier one too?
It was awesome

looks like jason biggs

>I love Jonah getting blasted and destroyed.
>It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

lol

Not very familiar with women and their double standards are you, neet fag?

>meathead Tatum

Yeah... that's not the way it works with women's' mental gymnastics.

They literally think they have the right to make fun of fatties but not the other way around.

>ripped AND talented

>>It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

No, not really.

ever heard of double standards? do you even know what that means?

>mfw he's the next Chris Farley/John Candy

He's not even bad looking, just fucking obese

It's his own fault for not working out

>not bad looking

Yes

Just imagine your average actor with dozens of extra kilos

Stick with Channing Tatum and they'll be known as the GOAT comedy duo. I just want Tatum in whatever he's doing.

Except not funny at all

I had a theory on the reincarnation of john candy and his soul successor. It's rebel Wilson.

Isn't he actual friends with Leo

or what are those photos of them swimming together with a topless model about

underrated post

FAT and UGLY

Can only get girls to sleep with him due to his fame and money.
No better than a redneck paying for hookers.

This. I bet 99% of his sex partners were secretly disgusted by him..but hey money is money.

>saving a Jew

why? he has all the money and support you could ever give him, he's just throwing a tantrum because Brad Pitt cucked him and mentioned a real Serious actor

Are you sure about that? Even his friend here says he's not a SERIOUS actor

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This kills me everytime

Like goddamn Pitt that was savage

Fucking hell

Just look at his face

Doesn't jonah almost have as many oscar noms as brad

Because Buscemi is a god damn professional.

They were fucking with each other and Jonah knew and was pretending to be sad, watch the whole vid it's taken from

aww I feel bad for Jonah. He's not even that much of a faggot, and he still gets shat on all the time.

You didn't see the light go out of his eyes? The knowledge that Pitt went out of his way to humiliate him for a fucking promo just because he could?

Almost like an actor can act

I doubt due to him being short and it has more to do with him fat

>The one time he shows any acting talent is in a worthless video that no one would watch if not for some French cunt with top tier bants
Lmao, how fat are you that you feel the need to defend this nepotistic failure?

His vibe was and always will be corny fat white guy who probably says shit like dawg and tries to vaguely dress street and probably listens to a lot of hip hop and that's wack