If you are Lucas how are you going to prove to your community that you aren't a pedo?

If you are Lucas how are you going to prove to your community that you aren't a pedo?

might as well go on a rape spree if everyone believes i did it

I'd take that rifle and go on a cuck hunt.

Move to another country

I'd just move out tbqh

IMO he handled it so well. I think I would start being desperate and aggressive long before he did.

Yeah, completely sperging out and screaming "FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE" would not really help your case

you can't really move either because the internet will catch up to you and people will google your name, and it makes you seem guilty as fuck

he played it perfectly and there was just nothing he could do. kind of the point of the movie

Talk some really old lady into fucking me in the middle of the town square so everyone can see I am plainly turned on by wrinkly old people, the opposite of children.

act suspiciously

What movie is this?

This
Start with the Arab chick

reverse imagesearch is hard The Hunt with Mads mikkelsen

Jakten (The Hunt). Its pretty great, although it escalated a bit too quickly to be realistic. They teachers holds a parents meeting informing everyone that he's a pedo before they even contacted the police and everyone generally acts like they really wants to believe. But if you look it as a depiction of a nightmare its very good. I also thinks its a more accurate representation of bullying than most movies starring children. In movies that are actually about bullying the bullies are all extremely aggresive and up in your face, while in Jakten its more about isolating the individual from the group and acting in such a way that the victim never knows who to truly put the blame on.

And then every man and woman in town will fear that you might rape their mother.

Mannen som blev jagad

tell them that i didn't do it act angry and shit and tell the people that I'd take a polygraph test to prove it

After i was proven innocent i would move, wait a year or 2 while preparing and then go back and start some nasty wildfires

>It escalated a bit too quickly to be realistic.

A good point, but I want to mention that this scenario actually happened in Norway (The Bjugn case, look it up). On a much grander scale than The Hunt too, 30 or so children (or more accurately, their parents and incompetent oversensitive child care workers) accused ONE guy of molesting them. Pretty terrifying. Guy got his life ruined and got paid a measly sum in reparations.

I've worked alongside many child care workers in Scandinavia, a disturbing amount of them are middle-aged New Age women on the verge of tears who'd rather resort to sending healing thoughts to a family than actually stopping the kid from getting molested. (An exaggeration, although that's ALSO from a controversial Child Care case in Norway.)

>escalated a bit too quickly to be realistic.
lol

no

JAGTEN you swedish devil.

Mads always has top tier haircuts

Link where I can stream it in Danish with English subtitles

Vumoo.at

Look for jagten, search the subs via subscene. Or just torrent it.

Well shit, I'm sorry

I would expose myself at a retirement community

And great performance too.

Thanks for the website

That's depressing.
>middle-aged New Age women on the verge of tears who'd rather resort to sending healing thoughts to a family than actually stopping the kid from getting molested
Your society seems beyond cucked. And I'm posting from London.

in his situation, fuck my new mudslime gf in front of all of them in the church during the christmas chorus.

That will teach them.

How's those 1400 raped children?

That's mudslimes, not English.
Come on, Scandinavians of all people shouldn't make too much jokes about being ISLAMED.

I think you'd be surprised how similiar life is in scandinavia compared to London.

Those people were asian, it's their culture you can't judge that with your western manners.

I won't defend London to much after it elected Khan. I'm not English anyway.
But at least London has some sort of world relevance. And museums.

I pretend I don't have a secret basement, trick everybody in the town and get away with it like he did.

I didnt say it was shit. In fact, what I meant was that life as a middle class citizen of either sweden or england is for the most part very good and safe. On the internet you see all these people talking like its the end of the world, but then you walk outside and everything is completely normal. Not to say that the migration crisis havent been a problem, but people are so ridiculously scared when we in fact live in one of the safest places on earth.

Tell everyone that while it's true that I am a pedophile, I have never molested a child.

>although it escalated a bit too quickly to be realistic
Nah. Some bloke in my neighbour town was falsely accused of molesting his daughter (by his ex, none other). It took less than a day before somebody beat him up on a mere hearsay.
Turned out he was innocent. Not that it mattered as he had to move the fuck away or risk getting more beatings, because "he might just have gotten away with the deed!".

Nothing you can do. Might as well make the little bitch pay for destroying you. Crucify her and then burn alive all the other members of your family. You need to seek revenge. They made you a monster with their own imagination so now it's time to transcend and become a greater monster than they could have imagined.

by being a better actor

But that was random hearsay, in The hunt the kindergarden teacher literally assembles all the parents in a planned meeting to tell them Lucas is a pedophile the moment she hears about it. Its very unlikely that kindergarden staff would act like that, at least according to my teacher mum based on the times incidents have happened at her school.

And then theres other thing too, like the daughter withdrawing her confession, Lucas being cleared by the police etc. I think the movie broke my suspension of disbelief a bit with how the neightbours almost never (if ever at all) even considered the idea that Lucas might be innocent. They went into full sect-mode immidietly. In reality I think there would be a lot more uncertainty, although some hothead definitely mightve attacked him.

I'd molest the shit out of a kid right in front of them, then immediately show how flaccid I am

that'll show 'em

>heh, nothing personal kid.

That what the movie really is about, people always go full sect mode when they hear only a bit of negative info without checking anything. We are rumor spreading cunts

You can see it clearly in online news portals with a comment section, just one headline like "user ON COURT FOR RAPING A GIRL" is enough for everyone to wish that he was dead or castrated without any evidence presented yet.

Or imagine someone just told you that your old school teacher molested half of their class when they were kids. Just that thought alone is enough for you to avoid that person if you see him irl, no evidence needed.

tl;dr of the movie is - don't talk shit

he wasn't innocent