So what's the verdict now?

So what's the verdict now?

Do we all still love her?

I think she's busy being Hillary's body double.

>still

What the fuck is wrong with her body

Besides being fat

>Do we all still love her?

She has the body of a 65 year old.

The most recent series of Girls was really good.

Funny how she only figured out how to be a good writer when HBO shitcanned her show.

> She's the hero 'Merica deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt her. Because she'll put up a good fight & flop around. Because she's not just our hero. She's a hero in her own mind. A watchful protector. A liberal Icon."

Imagine being Adam Driver in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your loose body and horrific pedophile jello face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam Driver and not only sit in that chair while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of the Marine Corps. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Adam Driver. You're not going to lose your future Star Wars career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

i unironically would slam her twat and cum insider her

>when HBO shitcanned her show.

and gave her a new one

>The most recent series of Girls was really good.

>The most recent series of Girls was really good

What the hell are you smoking

Nobody ever loved her.

Except her Qt loli sister when she jammed her whole fist into her tiny pussy.

pic

White women still love the shit out of her.

Niggers & asians & latinos? Not so much.

Google Huffington Post:

"The Way Lena Dunham Talks About Black Men Is Peak White Entitlement"

Some of the 3rd wave feminists are turning on this cunt now too.... lol

I still like Girls for the same reason I liked Season 1, and that's the fact that I hate the characters

>she is only a couple years older than me
>I still get carded every single time I order a drink
>she looks like a 40 year old I work with

If you dont put any effort into taking care of yourself you'll age like shit guys

>"The Way Lena Dunham Talks About Black Men Is Peak White Entitlement"

topkek.

Niggers initially siding with Lena Dhunam & then realizing they've made a HUGE mistake.

She's basically the female version of Chris Farley.

Feminists all think men worship Farley cuz the fat fuck is funny.

No. We laugh AT farley because he's a fat fuck.

Lena imitating Farley & thinking that's "women's empowerment" is just fucking ignorant.

ummm, nobody anywhere has ever ever ever thought Lena Dunham was anywhere in the same league, class or category as Chris Farley.

You are literally the ONLY person to make that association

Also, you have a fat fetish

I want her to step on my balls and penis and make me drink her pee and eat her poop.

I tried to give Girls a chance but it's awful. Lena Dunham has since become one of my least favorite people.

>White women still love the shit out of her.
>Google Huffington Post
HuffPo literally only hires white women and writes for them mang.

her people suit is deteriorating

She looks like my gram gram in the 90s

I'm quitting this place right now if this woman was unironically liked in here.

Girls is still better than most tween tv dramas. Glad that it's ending when it is though.

Even the liberals abandoned her. Shes done for.

>proponent of BEAUTY AT ALL SIZES bullshit
>seen running and trying to get in shape afterwards

Women. Not even once.

>we
>all
>still
>love
>her

EOOOH GABAGOOLO!

TONY! DODEN'T SHE LOOK LIKE YOUR MUDDAH?!

yes. she is literally /r9k/ with a fat hairy vagina

>"The Way Lena Dunham Talks About Black Men Is Peak White Entitlement"

Jesus. Huffpo is the bloodiest of feminist rags and they're even turning on Dunham...

>She's basically the female version of Chris Farley.
>Feminists all think men worship Farley cuz the fat fuck is funny.
>No. We laugh AT farley because he's a fat fuck.
>Lena imitating Farley & thinking that's "women's empowerment" is just fucking ignorant.

Agreed. Women trying to do the exact same thing as men & then calling it liberating is fucking self defeating.