JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20160913/french-weather-girl-says-sorry-after-ridiculing-jonah-hill
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are anons getting so triggered by this?

This place is turning into tumblr with
>muh fat shaming

Get bent CIS shitlord. I'm screenshotting this post and sending it to your mother on Facebook.

because Cred Forums is full of fat neckbeards who look just like him

In the beginning retards were getting triggered, but now it's just a funny meme because the fat Jew got butthurt

I think the fixation comes from no user on Cred Forums being able to come up with a satisfactory response. In their minds they are also the butt of the joke (woman wanting to get DP'd by two hot men while you're told to leave and made a cuckold).

I think it's because it was some French nobody cunt.

They both suck. Jonah is DUDE WEED LMAO tier, and the only good thing about the girl is that she's fuckable.

>They both suck. Jonah is DUDE WEED LMAO tier, and the only good thing about the girl is that she's fuckable.

Because she is a retarded cunt, and usually retarded cunts trigger people.

americans can't handle the banter

>the fatties can't stop themselves

Nah she's cute as hell and dates chads. Cred Forums is just butt blasted.

link it senpai

It's because especially when it comes from foreigners.
Like you can insult your country/family but if outsiders do so, you become defensive and angry.

Just burgerclaps i.e Amerisharts getting triggered about one of them getting BTFO hard overseas.

because it makes them think back to junior high when the girl they had a crush on made fun of them once

You didn't disprove any of his statements

It's called CONTEXT faggot

It's not about fat shaming, Cred Forums makes fun of him for being fat all the time (e.g. subway posts)

Cred Forums is mad that this woman just genuinely insulted him to his face for no reason. If this was at a roast no one would care, during some fluff TV interview it's unacceptable

She's a cunt but that still doesn't undo the fact that (((Jonah))) and by proxy all fat uggly americans got BTFO...

We're triggered because getting insulted like that is a mans worst nightmare, there is literally no way to come back from it.

THIS.

>just genuinely insulted him to his face for no reason

why can't you people handle banter? For reals though you are soo thin-skinned.
Is it because they teach you 24/7 that you are God's gift to mankind?

>m-muh banter

Its just a joke Jonah

fat neckbeards with near model-tier faces?

Someone pls tl;dr what happened

French woman was being a cunt
Jonah was irritated by it
tl;dr

It's really unfortunate that rape is no longer legal because nothing puts a haughty bitch back in her place like rape

then why meme about him instead of the cunt

Because Jonah being assblasted is easier to meme than a random woman being a bitch

honestly she looks intimidating

#triggered

>This place is turning into tumblr
Cred Forums has always been like tumblr for men

>Literally tells her that she gets sodomized daily
>Can't handle the banter back
Fuck off you fat faggot

>whiteknighting a fat neckbeard because he got BTFO by girl
>playing it off as MUH HONOR CODE OF COMEDY

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Are anons getting triggered? I thought the joke was at not-Seth-Rogan's expense, not in his defence.

I am american and it was offensive. I think it's like another Pearl Harbor over and over again.
Never felt like that since 9/11, no wonder France is now almost an islamic state. Their president or king or whatev should apologize to our ambassador.

I haven't been on Cred Forums in a while, were people here legit upset at the reporter? it's absolutely hilarious and based what she said. that fat faggot is such an average actor it boggles my mind why he's been cast in anything except goofball stoner comedies.

/>Cred Forums is mad

speak for yourself dickhead lol, when I saw this I was pissing myself laughing.

Something about Leonardo and James being too good for her would've been fine "oh yeah they were just telling me how they wanted to fuck some French bitch"

Makes me smile just thinking about how he bitched out and cancelled the rest of his promos

Imagine being the weather girl in that show and having to be all like "damn, Jonah Hill, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and disgusting jew neckbeard. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another A-list celebrity in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be her and not only sit in that chair while Jonah Hill Feldstein flaunts his retarded humor in front of you, the favorable audience and fake laughter barely concealing how unfunny and lame he is, and just sit there, joke after joke, hour after hour, while he perfected that act. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's A SERIOUS ACTOR and DAMN, JONAH HILL FELDSTEIN ACTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his retarded manchild face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of show producers and sportsmen and later alleged rapists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Algeria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the booger that's falling out of his ugly hooked nose as he licks it off to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "scorseseque (for that is what he calls himself)" character, the character he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous years. And then the producer calls for an apology, and you know you could blow every single person in this room before anyone even starts caring, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking weather girl. You're not going to lose your future minor role in a romcom over this. Just bear it. Apologize and bear it.

... okay

>autism: the post

How many post have there been and this "y-y-you too" shit is the best thing people can come up with. Neckbeards are fucking finished.

I really don't understand all these threads. He's just an actor who went on a foreign talk show where he wasn't informed they roast the guests. I mean Brad Pitt would've reacted the same way.
For one thing, he's communicating through a translator. That right there is the first problem with this "comedy bit". It's literally getting lost in translation. That and the fact that it wasn't actually funny. Not in an "I'm offended therefor it's not funny" kind of way. It was just a comparison of his attractiveness to Brad Pitt or whoever it was. Easiest joke in the world to make. Especially considering Jonah's friends had nothing to do with anything.
And what would Patrice have said?
"Bitch I'd get you back but it sounds like you already have enough roast in your pants." Nothing he could've said would translate to her.

>Triggered: The neckbeard

how the fuck can you be this new?

jesus christ you guys are a bunch of fat neckbeards aren't you?

That's a straight up insult friendo. That's not how banter works.

t. guy who has actual friends

Kek

>he and his friends don't mock each other relentlessly

you must be a lot of fun at parties

On one hand it is a reality check for Jonah Hill,the guy always looks so smug yet he is fat as shit. On the other hand it was unprofessional from her because why would you try to humiliate your guests? Also if a french guy did this to Gabourey Sidibe or Rebel Wilson,he would be fired.

Even if they both spoke the same language, it still would've been an insult and not a joke.

Here in France everyone is disgusted by her behavior. Only american feminists are defending her behavior.

Well,limp dicked fag like you gets roasted all the time,probably for a good reason.

I assume you're a woman. If you tell what she said to Jonah to your male friends, they won't be your friends anymore you can be sure in that.

I don't like Hill and she looks annoying when she's so smug afte a rather bad joke. Fuck both of them.

Why are you guys so obsessed with this thing though? I honestly do not understand.

Here in France no one gives a single fuck.
Nice try though, fatty.

Fresh off the RMS Reddit?

>I have NEVER EVER HAD ANY KIND OF CONTACT WITH PEOPLE OF ANOTHER GENDER: the pòst

I don't know what's more pathetic, this guy's reaction or all the faggots here who have been trying to come up with a ""witty"" retort for a whole fucking week.
Protip: you aren't supposed to give a wity retort and let eveyrone know how butthurt you are, that's exactly what the bitch is going for. Jonah should have said something like " Sounds like my average Saturday night" and pretend that he didn't care about some bitch's veiled insult.

thelocal.fr/20160913/french-weather-girl-says-sorry-after-ridiculing-jonah-hill
>“Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends.
>“No the reality is that you two have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorese and Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex (a company that specializes in making cleaning products)."

Patriarchy wins again

>Jonah should have said something like " Sounds like my average Saturday night"

Shit, that's pretty good.

"No you're way too old for the Hollywood crew"
"We fuck kids out there"
"Literal toddlers"
Jesus fucking Christ, Jonah

>Every Jonah Hill movie
>DUDE I'M A FAT UGLY SLOB WHO NOBODY WOULD FUCK LMAO
>Someone makes a joke that basically amounts to him being a fat ugly slob nobody would fuck
>H-Hol up doe :(

it's more like

in the movie:
>hahaha im fat and ugly but im lovable and i still have a happy ending lol

in the interview:
>hahaha you're fat and ugly and a clown you will make me laugh while i fuck other men

im not defending jonah or anything but don't play dumb

>its ok to be an autist
I see

>"well, something I learned from hollywood is that you always have to suck off the fat jewish guy cock first... so..."

Jonah was a fag. The proper, adult reaction would be to stay silent while your face starts to grow more and more red till people get afraid that you might be trying to asphyxiate yourself.
Then you start to make some brief and nervous whines and proceed to hit yourself in the face with anything you can put your hands on while moving on your chair like a kid with aspergers.
Just keep that up for 15 minutes and you are done.

i haven't seen a video, what did she do call him out on his subway obsession?

Because even his buddy ridiculed him about being SERIOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

holy fucking shit

So when will fatties be fucking killed already?

Soon jews a re prepping a racewar and nigel farrage is prepping the EU so its all about to kick off, hope you dont have a wife and kids it war time soon

>Cred Forums
>for men
You and I have a diffrent definition of what being a man is.

this was amazing

What did this expression convey?