TV or movie stars that have had a massive comeback on 2016

TV or movie stars that have had a massive comeback on 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is the release date on torrent?

how do they show "it"

Which one? She has two new movies coming out.
Not sure I haven't seen them yet.

Oh you poor kid

The actual tapes were found and have been sold

Wait I thought the widow of the studio owner has them. Who did she sell it to?

Not known currently; it was at an auction and the buyer chose to remain incognito for obvious reasons; but they'll get leaked eventually; like they always do

>That
>A female
>The broad shoulder
>The arms
>The hand

That's a fucking tranny.

I've seen the upcoming feature film that played at Sundance. It's okay. They don't show the real clip (obviously) but it has an impact at the end despite you knowing it's coming

What the hell are you guys talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

Well shit. I guess I couldn't know about it since I'm not american.

Did you actually see it at Sundance?

Was it Christine or Kate Plays Christine?

what's so crazy about this, is that apparently the suicide related to her personal life, being a virgin and in her words, a "dateless wonder"…does this surprise anyone else considering she looks rather attractive? its very difficult to imagine some men, any men not even ATTEMPTING to take her out. I wonder the issue was….

any insight from the feature you saw? what was her deal?

She was probably stuck up considering her job
And had the hots for the weather man (I think) so probably pushed away other men she thought were beneath her

Also she was fucking nuts

I haven't seen the movie but a lot of people speculate she wanted Chad and refused to settle for less.

Will never understant why people care about this disgustingly ugly girl suicide, theres hindreds of videos of people killing themselves on the internet

You find that girl attractive?

Are you a 40 yo virgin?

Everything is attractive and fuckable if you're a virgin.

slim, long hair, decent facial structure. not malformed, intelligent. she completes most requirements for being attractive.

as time goes on though I would think desperation would lower her standards. in my view, which I know many share…if a woman truly wants sex, even average sex it can't be that difficult to make happen.

She kinda looks like a man user, According to the wiki her self esteem was so low she couldnt stop self deprecating and im assuming this matters in the dating life, i wouldnt know ive never dated anyone
But i dont know if she was a victim of society or if It was the same as today regarding professional woman

Now that the dust has been settled. Is she official "our" girl?

Yes, she is IRL Tomoko but more successful, she is absolutely us and I cry every night that I never met her. We would hate each other for years but some day there would be one moment of real connection and everything would come together.

she actually did an hero which makes her much braver than any of us

THE TAPE IS OUT?

I've known a couple of landwhales that have had several boyfriends. Some men are desperate enough to fuck anything that moves.

That's why that woman was attractive enough to have a boyfriend.

Why would people obsess about it? It was probably like 3 seconds before they turned off the camera and didnt sound that interesting from the description. Is it because of her being a female?

Someone shot themselves in the head on their own show you silly sperg man

its because its a rare video

Yeah, people here have surely seen that kind of shit a lot of times, that is why i asked
Fair enough

R Budd Dwyer

Yes
This

Yep, Anita "why are you so pale you fucking white male" had a good year

What is it with people shooting themselves in the head on tape?

I love this guy's story. A loser to the bitter end.
>failed artist with a little ass dick and tits
>fall in love with singer
>hate her for getting blacked
>spend months obsessing over it
>Decides to kill her with makeshift mail bomb
>fucks up building a few hundred times
>finally gets it to work right
>send it off on it's way
>gets intercepted immediately and dismantled never finding its Bjorky target
>dude goes banana nut bar, paints his face like darth maul
>sits in front of 2edgy4u sign that says "the best of me"
>it's supposed to have his brains splattered on it
>fires weak ass pistol into his mouth
>round doesn't even pass through
>dies a complete and utter failure at everything he's ever tried.

How was it intercepted again?

Oh, and to anyone interested in spending their Friday night in a strange manner, I would recommend watching all of this guys recordings (there's a single video of them all somewhere on liveleak) to witness the slow descent of an awkward social outcast into an intensely pathetic, obsessive, and vindictive hermit. It's pretty disturbing and sad, but very interesting.

What's really sad is that he only had to wait another few years before Cred Forums got started and he could have found a place to call home. He was just so alone...

Are you trying to make some kind of conspiracy theory? Because I doubt Anita was even born yet when based Christine sacrificed herself for the greater good. Godspeed Christine and keep on keeping on.

What's the guy's name? That sounds like a good plan for the night.

I can't remember the details but I *think* his brother or cousin or something tipped off the postal service. It never made it off the ground.

>and yeah listen to this user. It is worth your time if you haven't yet. Look up the videos from
Ricardo López

Duh. People want the new stuff, the forbidden, morbid.

See:
-CP
-ivory
-tiger bones
-snuff

Etc

Peter Steele died 6 years ago, user.

Death didn't stop Christine's comeback

Is that Dr Cuddy》》?

Fuck, I forgot to say. It's Ricardo López, the "Bjork Stalker".

Can't find the single video I saw, but liveleak still has it all in like ~20 separate videos

Fucking this

>Christine pulls out her gun
>Cameraman dashes to try to stop her knocking the camera over
>Gunshot
>Fade to black
>This starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>Roll credits and pick up your Oscars

3 days after he killed himself, a maintenance worker noticed a bad smell and blood coming from his apartment. He contacted the police, who found his rotting corpse and a message on the wall pointing them to the tapes. They viewed the last tape and found out about the bomb, and they managed to trace it to a post office in London approximately 1 day before it would have reached Bjork.

Think about it: Had he not killed himself, or at least waited another day or 2, he probably would have succeeded.

Too bad, I hate Bjork.

Imagine waking up and blood is seeping into your apartment.

Thanks bro

a poor assistent would the the victm, not bjork

RIP

Ah yeah, I remember it being something dramatic like that. But iirc, even if the package was delivered at the appropriate address, it was almost 100% certain that Bjork herself would have been no where near it, and would have been opened by the people that were employed at the time to sift through the large amount of fan mail she was receiving back then.

Still, could have caused a lot of damage to some poor fucker paid to go through autistic fan mail for a living.

Is someone gonna webm her suicide?

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

>29 years old

Hit the wall a little to hard, eh?

What would happen if she existed in this era?
How would the SJWs react? Would they defend her and attack the weatherman?

Top fucking lel

I don't think Serious Joke Wizards would react in any way.

probably would have just killed the assistant opening the mail

I think she is older in this pic? In any case, she appears to be solidly above-average looking, and I'm surprised she felt so undesired by men in her life.

Her problem was her standards, that's why she's are girl. She isolated herself.

We could have saved each other.

she wanted the chad news reporter. you wouldnt've stood a chance, fatty.

I'm actually fit and am pretty decent looking too. I could read the news easily if i wanted too, but i find it boring.

Yeah, she seems to have taken self-deprecation to the extreme, which neither sex can get away with really.

Combine this with one of the saddest sights in human existence: a decent woman who wants to have kids, but whose body clock is running out and has no way of realistically getting pregnant in time.

This gets posted so often, and everytime it still hits hard. I know literally nothing about her as a person, but I still feel that maybe if we were able to know each other things could've been different.

>I hate Bjork.

Really?

She speaks very highly of you, user.

I'm falling even more in love with her watching the trailer for the movie Christine. Why did she have to do it twelve years before I was even born. We would have been perfect for each other

Not really decent, she was unceasingly venomous, but otherwise, yeah. That's what the problem really was, she was rough-exterior-soft-center type to a T.

dumb frogsposter

>she was unceasingly venomous

Sounds a bit harsh. Accounts of her seem to point to her depression making her want to withdraw from social advances. That can cause someone to be sometimes unpleasant, but not really "venomous" imo. That suggests someone who is vindictive and cruel.

Winona Ryder

:^)

who is this?

>Ricardo López

Her body clock was legit running out, a doctor told her she had to get pregnant in one or two years or she would never have children. Sad to see a girl who wants to have children and cant seem to actually find someone to do It with let alone find someone to actually date.
So that has got me thinking, how many of you anons who cannot find a girlfriend or get laid would actually want to be fathers some day

Ricardo Lopez. Watch the documentary about him, it'll fuck you up.

wow

>9/12/1996
almost exactly 20 years ago. creepy.

I find It funny how a no life loser could get mad at bjork for getting blacked

What I've heard is that she actually had some guys show interest, but she was too wrapped up in her victim complex shit and basically went into denial about them to keep her self-image going.

>29 years old
bitch looked 40, stress riddled loser, good riddance