Name one thing he did wrong

Name one thing he did wrong.

Trusting a nigger.

Fuck him. I tried to be neutral and keep the group together, and he abandones me at end.

Did you support him at the farm and with his son? Why would he go on a suicide mission with you if you weren't his bro?

Constantly losing his shit like a child, effectively making everyone he interacted with think he's unstable when if he just kept his cool he they probably would have been able to see that he was right most of the time.

MUH BOAT

go to Cred Forumseddit underage filths

He did murder Larry in cold blood.

Nothing.

Bullshit. Larry just had a heart attack. He could have turned at any second.

Nigga they were trapped in a fucking meat locker with a dude that just does and was about to turn. It was preemptive and justifiable, not murder.

having a child

Larry opens his eyes right before the salt lick drops, but he had every reason too. Not too cold blooded.

Not killing Carver when he had the chance though? Fucking stupid.

>that ending in season two when he and clem survived

pure kino

He almost had Carver at the lodge, but some stupid henchman got in the way.

He literally did nothing wrong.
>tfw ending where he leaves you

Depending on your choices, there's a path where Kenny trails him down his sights in the lodge but hesitates the whole time.

/film/ can't get here soon enough

Punished Kenny

>Lee "Last man standing" Everett
>a nigger

>Hating Based Lee
He isn't a nigger. He's a black man. Know the difference.

Stayed with him through both seasons because he actually gets shit done in a horrible zombie world. He even sacrificed himself for Clem and the baby in my final scene. I was really happy with my choices.

Well he is flawed, but thats kinda the point. The choices to side with him would be stupidly easy if he was like the perfect companion that everyone liked.

If you ever need more proof that Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums have the very same demographic

/ck/ is not safe anymore either