IT'S A ROCK, IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY VULNERABLE SPOTS

IT'S A ROCK, IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY VULNERABLE SPOTS

>Can you construct a rudimentary lathe?

Was Guy Fleegman /ourguy/?

Why is rock weak against water and leaf in Pokemon? How does that make sense?

>Why is rock weak against water

The Grand Canyon, that's fucking why.

Best Star Trek film hands down. It parodies the conventions of the Star Trek tv series. The actual Star Trek films are just dumb action films and have been getting dumber as they go along.

GET OFF THE LINE GUY

>HEY! DON'T OPEN THAT! IT'S AN ALIEN PLANET! IS THERE AIR?! YOU DON'T KNOW!

It's pokemon

I'm not sure why but I have seen this movie at least 60 times. I used to watch it every time it was on HBO, which used to be often. It never gets old.

Water and plants both erode rock.

This is a legitimately kino moment

>mathesar, I think your people have a great commander, Sir

Made me choke up desu

Sure, after years and years and years

Weeeee needyourhelp.

That scene were they show "the historical archives" to Sarin and Robin Sachs goes from confusion to shock to ammusement through the extensive cosmetics is pretty bloody kino

People always mention how hot Sigourney Weaver looks in this, but I'd rather have prime alien cutie Missi Pyle.

Use the planets resources to construct a canon.

Google water jet cutter

how was this movie SO GOOD?

Legit good film.

The worst part about Alan Rickman dying is we'll never see a sequel now

is this a meme or should i really watch it?

i was younger and more cynical,a teen, when it came out now so i couldn't handle cheesiness or "bad" movies.

Now that i don't take myself as seriously i feel i may be able to enjoy it.

Great movies don't need sequels.

Absolutely, Galaxy Quest is up there with Thing as one of the few movies Cred Forums unironically loves

Never say never.

It was a fun light hearted spoof of perennial scifi favorites that you could tell had a REAL affection for the genre when too many spoofs just poke fun for the lowest base "joke"

I've also never seen thing. That one makes sense though.

I feel like this movie may be one that is only liked on here because it's actually terrible.

At the same time i enjoyed Home Improvement and want to see him as a lead role.

>is this a meme or should i really watch it?

It's the best Star Trek movie.

He died to save us from the amazon series.

It's not a "so bad it's good" movie. It's genuinely enjoyable, and it was made to be so.

They don't NEED them but it was SO close. Tim Allen was contracted on a show, and while they were trying to figure a way to work around that, Alan Rickman died...

It didn't need a sequel, but I still wanted one just for more of what it was. I want new experiences in its style with its established narrative.

I think it would have been fine. It was set for the full original cast and Amazon abandoned the idea when AR died so it at least looks like they were going into it with the right spirit.

>look around and see if you can fashion some sort of rudimentary high pressure pump...

It's a genuinely good film.

looks like a screenshot from a videogame

>1999

>... What a savings

>post millennium cancer

Get off Cred Forums.

>it's a whoever wrote this episode should die episode