Hey, boo

Hey, boo.

You're a scumbag who baits people into ruining their lives. I only hope one of these guys is armed one day and as soon as he sees your orange wrinkled head he opens fire on your decrepit head, along with the wicked bitch you use to bait

How did he get so great with the Bantz?

umad?

>pedophiles agreeing to meet children for sex
>hurr chris why are you hurting these people

He's had plenty of time to prepare.

>Pedo butthurt

Best butthurt, and it doesn't even come close to the butthurt you will feel in prison. You see that pedo that got got stabbed 21 times and assraped so hard by the other inmates in yurop the other day that it looked like had shit his pants after eating a hundred blood filled burritos? Fucking kek good times.

gb2 the tor network fgt

They use a sexual harpie to initiate sexual talk and lead the man on. If anything it's the man being groomed to have his life ruined in the cause of sensationalism and the agenda to police the internet. These men are just regular decent men who were lead on by poisonous jerks.

>this person that i believed was a literal child talked sexy to me
>it's the child's fault i agreed to meet for sex

lel fucking kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

You can't form an argument beyond 'hurr durr ur a pedo'. Idiot.

Or you do what normal people do and not engage in a sexual conversation with a 12 year old.

Why should I bother with an argument when you are wrong and the law is on my side? Go fuck yourself you aren't even a person. How dare you act like you should get anything other than derision and torture for being the monster you are. Pray for the Day of the Rope and forgiveness because the other options are going to be far worse for you.

Most of these guys are legit pedos but if you think this is in any way justice then you deranged.

You're cowardly if you don't dare to defend those who society have marked out to be pariahs for nothing more than natural urges. These men are put on TV to be mocked and abused. Young girls nowadays do sexual stuff every day of the week, some of them want a more mature man with a car and disposable income.

And you pedos never form an argument that isn't "B-but they didn't actually penetrate the child so that means they're innocent."

>law is on my side
>derision and torture

Sure is oxymoron in here.

Here's an argument.

They always initiate conversation, hence by legal definition it's not an entrapment.

imagine you could eat a candy but there was a 1/10 chance that if you did it someone would just run up to you and shoot you in the head
would you try it?

You're a bit slow on the uptake. Again, your argument seems to be that I'm a pedo, you've got nothing beyond that. I was never on this show, I'm not a pedo. See if you can reply with something better than 'derp 'derp yes you are.'

Actually, the decoys never mention sex. It's always the predator that initiates.

>Pedo Internet Defense Force in full swing ITT

I guarantee you are kikes or some other kind of third world shitskin.

These men were set up. It's like setting up a fake bank and then trying to trick someone into robbing by sending messages asking him would he like to call over and rob it. Then arresting him when he pulls up to the kerb before he even robs anything. At least put a real 12year old there and wait to see if he follows through with sexual intercourse if he does maybe give him a warning.

When I was in prison we had this one diddler we used to make wash our underwear and we would beat the shit out of him all the time and make him get his family to send him money to buy us commissary. I can't remember a single night in three years I didn't hear that guy crying during the night. I'd have just ended it if I was him but diddlers are naturally cowards and that's why they gotta fuck kids I guess.

>tfw not sure how to feel about Hansen vs Predator
Hansen's back in his element but the high school tier 'edits' are just terrible. The decoy is also shit tier.

>sending messages asking him

But the pedo degenerates send the messages initiating contact. Mental gymnastics your way around that one you fucking scumbag.

They're not kept in Gen Pop so why were you on protection user?

>by sending messages asking him would he like to call over and rob i
But that's wrong you fucking idiot. Your whole meme argument is based on a false premise.

You were obviously a degenerate too, being in prison. If the prison system worked you would all be washing underwear all the time, diddlers or not. Funny you talk about being a coward, like it makes you a big man to gang up with a group and bully a diddler. Cringe

Which is why they are always charged with the intent to commit a sexual act, or for sending explict materials to a minor. Both of which are still crimes.

How come these threads always attract the pedos who think they know the legal ins and outs of these operations better than the attorneys, DAs and judges who vetted them to make sure they are legally sound?

Except the pedo initiates everything, so it's more like a fake bank is setup, and then a man starts contacting people trying to setup a robbery, goes to rob it, and gets caught.

Yes because the guy who got caught with a baggie of coke is just as bad as the guy diddling little kids.

Fuckers deserve everything they get.

Haven't these men suffered enough? How come gay men are allowed to have sex with young boys in the name of diversity? Has political correctness gone to far.

Sometimes they are, not always, but you're right I was in adsec because I got caught selling drugs when I was a porter and another inmate wanted to kill me because he thought I snitched on him. Wasn't my choice, I was ready to shoot the fair one with that bitch.

Never said I wasn't a degenerate homie. My crimes didn't hurt anyone though. I had to come to prison to become a violent person. You can cringe all you want but I'm just telling you what the reality you can look forward to inside is.

>first post is literally muh pedos dindu nuffin

If you go to jail for coke you probably had more than a "baggie."

Straw man alert. I didn't say the crime was as bad. I said they were both degenerates, which they are. Funny the way degenerates inside beat up diddlers to make themselves feel like they're not degenerates.

But I won't have any time in prison to look forward to. You see, I'm not a pedo and have no interest in children. You repeating it won't make it true. What's funny is when you make a point based on me accepting that the accusation is true. But I know it isn't, even if you don't agree, so your point means nothing to me

We don't do it because of that, we do it because they're disgusting perverts that prey on kids. Anyone with a skin beef is getting fucked with inside. I don't regret anything I did to that guy because he was unrepentant and a real piece of shit.

why is she so perfect dubsdude?

So you're just a hyper liberal cuck that thinks it should be okay to fuck kids? Neat. Hope you get killed.

Probably was a snitch of wife beater. Still ranked above some guy fucking a 16 year old obviously.

Fake more than likely. Since as you noted, generally 100% of the time the inmate doesnt even have a choice and is sent to seg or the sex offender wing now adays after all the law suits.

1960-1990s he would have been right

I was more thinking of the reports I read about murderers and rapists who attack pedos inside and then go on record saying things like "I got some good left in me, I can't stand these evil men homes"

Snitch lol, ran in with the group to immediately hide the fact.

See, at least I could trust a pedophile, some CP fucker on 20 years fed or some kid who was fucking his 16 year old GF.

Nah the truth will make you even more angry I think.

>the sex offender wing

You do realize that doesn't exist in most prisons and is something you just saw on TV right? I work in one of the worst prisons in Upstate New York and all of the trash goes together outside of the SHU and that's only reserved for people we think are going to murder guards and can't play nicely with the other scum. I saw a babyraper get killed with a knife made out of a hardened orange peel and a melted pen to the neck.

Murder is wrong. Baby raper or not.

>Snitch

Like I said, I wasn't. Be ready for how you get it inside brah. Maybe I'll see you in there. I like beef Ramen noodles and honey buns. Be sure you have one of each for me everyday or I'm gonna tune you up.

>implying saying I want to go raw, NO RUBER, doesn't mean I want freshly raw meat from the butcher's, checked for minimal plastic derivatives, to make a nice candlelit meal which would be the basis for a platonic relationship

I don't see anything wrong with murdering babyrapers because they aren't human. It's like killing a rabid dog. It has to be done for the betterment of society.

Then sentence him to death in a court of law. I said murdering him is wrong, not necessarily killing him. I personally think lesbians should get the death penalty but nobody agreed with me.

If you want them you have to kill me for them. I ain't nobodys bitch. Get your own damn honey buns

>I saw a babyraper get killed with a knife made out of a hardened orange peel and a melted pen to the neck.

Kinda curious how this would even be a thing.

But that needs to happen the fuckers who shitpost the same cunny shit here ever day.

>You're a scumbag who baits people into ruining their lives

Stay Mad Pedo

Oh no you called me a pedo. It's as good as proof. You cretin. You're not funny, mememeister

Make Pepe the camera man and this is golden

no idea about the orange peel but the pen definitely, the area below your adam's apple is very easy to penetrate, considering it's just skin

>kerb
top kek

Are you retarded or are you from some third world country?

yeah and what its the correct spelling fucking yankee bastard

>At least put a real 12year old there
Holy fucking shit, dude

I was baiting. I can't believe nobody called it out. I was watching Chelsea Liverpool game and was kind of bored so baited for a while then got bored and left. I tried to see how far I could go before someone noticed, but you're the first non-retard in the thread it appears.

The thing that really triggers me about this show is that 90 percent of these losers would try but never ever be invited by any girl to meet them because they are old and or disgusting. So they could have spent their shitty lives jerking off to girls online and nothing would come of it, but people love a good witch trial.

I see - keep up the good work

DO you think they realise that they will never get a regular girl so switch their attentions to children so they can groom them? Or do you think the pedo came first and this vibe is what made them disgusting in the first place?

>At least put a real 12year old there and wait to see if he follows through with sexual intercourse

Are you ok?

underrated.

It's a reasonable request, isn't it friend? Oh right. I'm the bad guy. It's political correctness gone mad.

Every single person I've seen on the show has said they've done it more than once before. in my ideal world these people who be sentenced to life in imprisonment, where they would be caged into hanging prisons around larger cities for others to see.
Their food would come at the mercy of passers-by and if the city saw fit for them to die then it would put them to death through neglect.