>one of the most quote filled shows ever
>cheap to make and like one season is made every 1-3 years
>STILL GETS CANCELED

what the fuck happened?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upvu_W5jW1U
youtube.com/watch?v=bCibISySLnk
youtube.com/watch?v=8fpD4I_dZq8
music.mxdwn.com/2016/05/27/news/brendon-small-says-that-dethklok-is-likely-ending/
twitter.com/_Brendonsmall/status/576811776135712768
metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/metalocalypse-creator-brendon-small-says-hes-all-but-finished-making-dethlok-records
youtube.com/watch?v=mEfo080ryB4
youtu.be/qb6xulSeZY8
youtube.com/watch?v=loqYlYqtsmY
youtu.be/1UNMgENyMUo
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ_iCUOanTw
youtube.com/watch?v=2a1LV1IeG8U
youtube.com/watch?v=JC3y0eDEN1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Lazzo hated the fucking show

they got tired of it lazlo wanted to move on lets face it athf was hitting 300 for over a decade and it was only just beginning to go down hill so in a sense im glad it ended when it did

Didn't the creator want to quit a while ago? Score them royalties?

other than eric andre does adult swim have anything moving it forward?

rick and morty

They got sick of doing it. Carey Means got too insane and the could no longer tolerate him. Reining him in was exhausting. He's basically a homeless person.

>Carey Means got too insane and the could no longer tolerate him
Wait, what happened? I knew Aqua Teens (along with Brak and Perfect Hair Forever) was basically the only thing he ever did but I don't know much about the actual guy.

yeah like once every three years

carl will forever be /ourguy/

World Peace.

What?

>It don't matter. None of this matters.

none of your answers are correct. History lesson: the aqua teen hunger force movie needed to marketed. so, all through boston they put up neon signs of a character giving a middle finger. People thought this was a terrorist attack (this as 2007 btw). Police were coming, it was scary. turner, owners of adult swim, said sorry and paid reperations. controversy lingers so turner got rid of the controversial cartoon. class dismissed.

This. I mean, it's not like it was nearly a decade between the incident and the cancellation or anything.

It's been almost a decade you mong. Pretty sure they just wanted to open up more budget space for new shows and Lazzo was tired of it.

>this is what Hydefags actually believe

It's going to get canned after the first season. Screenshot this.

>Turner wants to get rid of show that caused embarrassing controversy
>They wait almost 10 years after everyone's already long forgotten about it

K

(((Lazzo))) is the fucking worst thing to happen to Adult Swim.

He's the reason we still have shit like Loiter Squad getting another season and all this live action nigger-twitter meme shit piling it.

Get rid of fucking Cleveland Show, get rid of fucking Family Guy, get another thing running like Sealab and bring back Space Ghost. Commission another season of Harvey Birdman, try to talk Judge into starting King of the Hill up again, get rid of fucking Mr.Pickles and Brad Neely's shit.

>only 6 episodes
It ain't looking good for them, especially since they haven't broke a million viewers since the premiere.

China IL is ok.

China IL is neutered heavily.

>get rid of Family guy/Cleveland show/etc

Yeah, no. Not going to happen. A good chunk of their ratings come from re-airs of fox shows.

fuck lazzo

Too bad. Money is only important when you need it, Adult Swim got by perfectly fine for years without sucking that unfunny faggot's cock.

boxxy brooowwn

Fucking Mike Lazzo, the worst thing to ever happen to Adult Swim.

It's not like ATHF was taking up precious PRIME TIME adult swim block. I think lazzo cancelled ATHF to fill in that 15 spot with another episode of family guy cause he will make more money off it

squidbillies is GOAT faggots

/atl/ reporting in

People forget how good Family guy and American dad where when they first started out. There's a reason fox won't let McFarlane die.

Venture Bros, sort of

>45 episodes in the first 6 years
>19 in the next 6

>get rid of the show whose re-runs have kept AS lights on for over a decade
get this guy a job

>Loiter Squad getting another season
oh god I thought I saw the last of ghetto jackass

I don't know about that, family guy had been on adult swim almost from the get go. It's responsible for getting the show brought back. Futurama as well. They used to get first run of the syndication when it came back, so I have to imagine they've got a good deal with fox's licensing department. They don't produce it, they just rerun episodes and people still watch it. So its got a nice cost benefit profile for them.

Venture Bros and Steve Brule's still kicking, Eric Andre and MDE got cult like followings, Rick and Morty got a mainstream fanbase, and Robot Chicken will probably never die.

A few hit and miss shows here and there, keep a few things like Off the Air for traditional Adult Swim absurdism, and get the weeb/nostalgia crowd with Samurai Jack.

Plus, you got the MacFarlane shows that alone could probably keep Adult Swim alive.

>American dad where when they first started out

American Dad was shit when it started out, Family Guy back then still only got by on shock value and what liberals think is absurdity.

American Dad got real writers who knew what real absurdest humor was and have crafted nothing short of skilled comedic work for the last 10 seasons. The second McFarlane wasn't involved with the series it immediately became extremely good.

*tips reddit*

HELL YEAH
PRAISE JESUS

>muh liberals
I've known more inbred conservative types that love it than anything, stop bringing your nonsense identity politics into everything

I lived in Kennesaw, GA for years. I don't know if people not from the north georgia area are able to appreciate just how spot on the satire was. I fucking KNOW early cuyler's by the truck-boat-truck load, and have personally wiggle danced at more than one Widespread Panic concert.

Family Guy season 1-2 was better than all of American Dad.

I'm just a what bitch

I RULE YOU

Carl is the greatest animated character ever and I don't think he'll be surpassed for a long time to come.

Official thread soundtrack
youtu.be/upvu_W5jW1U

>cracks top 5 in ratings every week
Yeah sure m8. Nobody likes money

thank you beetch, suck it dry!

is this the greatest episode from the whole series?
because it is

>I only know words like good... and ball... and rrrrraaaaaaape

you're duke of new york! a #1!

>i don't know if i belive in god, but he must hate me because he allowed you to create a dog that constantly rapes me!

>what ever do you mean good sir?

This is one of my favorite scenes because doing this to someone on drugs is literally the worst thing you can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCibISySLnk

>I wanna be called Spaghetti
>Ahh whatever.

It's really hard to say. I rate it as my number 2 favorite right behind Bible Fruit. Every line in Bible Fruit is gold. Broodwich, Global Grilling, Last Dance For Napkin Lad and Larry Miller Hair System all get honorable mentions as greats too.

'Boston' got leaked
that's the real reason AS killed it

He's not homeless in the literal sense, but he acts that way. The rest of the cast/crew can't stand him, and he is terrible to bring to conventions. He always seems like he's on drugs, but I think he's just regular ole' crazy. I once saw him spend an entire 4 day weekend event wearing only one sleeve of his shirt and the rest slung over his head like some sort of ghetto caveman. The cast tried to leave him out of a panel and he found out and kind of lost his mind, so they let him on stage and he domineered the rest of the show. He also flirted heavily with underage girls throughout all his signings, and the rest of the cast seemed embarrassed, but as though it was simply par for the course. Dave Willis kept calling him out under his breath in the Carl voice. It was pretty funny stuff. But I've tried to breach the subject with them many times, and they all get very uncomfortable. He's sort of the black sheep the show, no pun intended.

>I was touched by the power, on my unit, in broad daylight

Instant classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fpD4I_dZq8

Master Shake is one of the most magnificent assholes in film or television history.

They needed more room for shitty stoner-bait live-action bullshit that nobody really watches.

>what are you lookin at
>i'm your fadda i just made you
>hehehhe i got your daddy right here hehehehe
>alright enough talkin wit the dogs, spaghetti i want you to show handbanana the night of his life!

WHEN DO THE SIMPSONS COME ON?!?

Inbred conservatives didn't write it though, liberals did.

This, plus one of the stars of the show is a known white supremacist

This really doesn't surprise me considering he's literally never done any known work outside of AS other than commercials and plays.

All of [as]'s best stuff is animated, it kills me they waste time with live action shit you can see anywhere else.

This show is GOAT to watch at night, just the aesthetic and vibe. What are some shows that Cred Forums likes to watch at night (besides x adult swim show)?

Lazzo is a fucking hack that wants to push shitty shows like Mr. Pickles to appeal to millennials

>we are from the mooninites from the inner core of the moon
>we do whatever we want, to whomever we want, at all times

i love every single episode that these 8-bit fuckers appear on
every thing they say and do makes me loose my sides

the only good live action AS shows are eric andre and children's hospital

wish ATHF was still on but most of the final season was not that great

jesus christ
fyrlock is black?

name 3 white people with that haircut.

You can't be serious. Of course he's black.

It's already been confirmed for a 2nd seasons on Adult Swim's Facebook page.

>get rid of cleveland show
I thought they did already
>hating on china IL

Yeah I really don't get why people Eric Andre is good, it's the definition of wacky so random humor, and I don't say that a lot.
In the end, even if you like [as]'s live shit, you have to admit even the BEST of it is still below most of [as]'s animated stuff.

World Peace has like twice the viewers Eric Andre had when it first started out.

Expect a 10 episode season 2.

>I'm doing this as hard as I possibly can

>8-bit

They were Atari-era graphics from the 70's.

8-bit graphics have higher resolutions for sprites.

I only recently learned that metalocalypse got shitcanned too, fug

You must not live near any or be exposed to any black people if you couldn't tell by the voice

>hey nice head i think i'll take it

Not only did it get shitcanned, there was a big split between management and Smalls. So don't expect them to ever collaborate again.

>you sound black

Teens love the show its not going any where

I guess it was time for them to PAY THE PRICE.

>that one episode where Shake turns into a full blown nigger

How did they get away with that?

>teens love the show
How would you know? :^)

>Turn on Cartoon Network
>see live-action bullshit

Product of the aging population.

Even the cartoons like Steven Universe are targeted towards 17 year olds.

"...He sounds black..."

>I only recently learned that metalocalypse got shitcanned

I thought it had its series finale, rather than getting prematurely cancelled.

>this post
AHEE

>what country are you from?

apparently he was going to do more but as didn't want to do it for whatever reason. I dunno, my impression was always that it was fairly popular and made money, is that wrong?

It was a different time, stuff made just 10 years ago would cause a massive shit storm if they were made today

I want superjail back

they had an established fanbase full of edgelords who supported the show
i think at that point they could get away with anything

Eric Andre is only funny because of how little he seems to care about what his guests think. I do think Children's Hospital was as good as a lot of Adult Swim's animated stuff but yeah obviously nothing touches stuff like Home Movies.

The animation on superjail was legitimately impressive. They used golden-age techniques in a lot of their work which may as well be a lost and forgotten art since all professional schools teach flash instead.

No you're right, it was wildly popular and made money
The first Dethalbum was the best selling metal album ever released when it came out

Yea, I really enjoy the random murder sprees because of the creativity and animation. Plus, it's kinda a comfy show. Not laugh out loud humour, but enough to keep me watching.

>venture brothers seasons get shorter and shorter
>time between seasons get longer and longer

Is there ever going to be something serious like the latter half of Morel Orel, again?

>but tylar the creatr is so funny!11!!11
fuck lazzo

No, they canceled the show exactly because it got serious.

Highly doubt it, AS is moving away from any production cycle that can be costly/time consuming. I doubt we'll even get another special honestly.

Are they still making 'The Boondocks'?

fucking this
i love how the extreme violence and gore flowed in and out with ease and grace, it didn't feel out of place at all
unlike that pile of shit that is mr pickles

They made a 4th season but without Aaron MacGruder

it got shitcanned as well
ended with an abysmal final season that everyone hated

Nope, but the creator made another show, Black Jesus, on there. Not as good as Boondocks, but it is comfy I suppose.

Black Jesus is terribly...nothing.
It's not good
It's not bad
It's fucking nothing

master shake was your slave name

He's not a boy no more... He's a man... Cause he raped me!

It's a legitimately good album.

>yfw nobody remembers darkplace or boosh

:/

I know, I actually bought it instead of acquiring it to support Small

Everybody remembers Darkplace, it's simply a show that has been talked to death because there's only six episodes of it.

it does have master in there...

British imports, they don't count since they aren't AS originals

I hate this episode. I don't really think it's bad, but it just freaks me the fuck out.

>ywn again live in the golden age of as for the first time

>this meme
It didnt get canned, Small said numerous times that he is doing a new season. The movie made everyone falsely think it was hamburger time, but the new season is IN development.

SOURCE: Small himself. Look it up

You're behind the times friend

>but it just freaks me the fuck out.
Have you seen the hypno-germ episode? Its hard to say something like aquateen can go "off the rails" but jesus christ.

Im literally not faggot. Some anons on here keep sperging out that some shows are canned, when they arent.

Who is worse though? The spergs or those who respond to the spergs?

I have never seen a darkplace thread, and I've been a tv fag for years.

music.mxdwn.com/2016/05/27/news/brendon-small-says-that-dethklok-is-likely-ending/

The lying spergs of course

Then you're not looking hard enough. They don't have 24/7 generals, but they crop up from time to time. I remember a great one only a few weeks ago.

And Cred Forums loves a Matt Berry thread.

twitter.com/_Brendonsmall/status/576811776135712768

I've tried to make a couple, but they only get around 20 responses before people get bored talking about it.

>is this carpet daddy?
>no thats berber, its an industry term

>“They were saying that they didn’t have enough money, but I thought if we caused enough noise, some financial backers would show up. They actually did, and some people that were willing to offer just shy of two million dollars stepped forward and said, ‘we would love to finance the show and do this final mini-series,’ and the network said, ‘No, we don’t want to do anymore Metalocalypse at all,’ and that was the end of it.”
Jesus what obstinate fucks.

>S-silly daddy... you can't eat carpet

AS has never formally announced the show's cancellation though, they are keeping it in some limbo in the event that they stop being spergs and find out how to air the alreadt partially completed season 5

>Don't get too attached there Aladdin, cos its bout to be magic flyin dinner

>Source: Jack shit

The creator of the series says it's dead, it's dead.

>Even the cartoons like Steven Universe are targeted towards 17 year olds
Odd way of saying gender-fluid lgbt hipsters

Ok but what everyone is talking about and wants to know

Who is the Drizzle?

The source is that there is no formal cancelation statement you fucking tards. Networks do this type of shit allcthe time. But it is objectively false to say the show is canceled

Oh and here's one more

metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/metalocalypse-creator-brendon-small-says-hes-all-but-finished-making-dethlok-records

and btw eat my fucking dick you fucking prick

Is this a bad thing,Cred Forums? Despite you projecting this fucking hard?

>inb4 its still not technically "canceled" because the network hasn't said it

The source is straight from Small himself that they don't want to do any more metalocalypse, period, and told him to go pound sand. Do you have a higher source than that?

^a show is canceled when a network says a show is canceled. Why is this so fucking hard? Hiatus? Limbo? Development no mans land? Sure. Officially canceled by the network? No...

Fantastic we have entered the semantics portion of some dumbass trying to save his argument. Thanks for playing

Conclusion: Metalocalypse is never coming back, end of story. Shove your semantics up your ass.

Sorry friendo You got inb4'd. Your autism is cliched and boring.

Show me where AS canceled it. I know some neets dont know much about how the world works, but when you cancel a show there are usually steps to show its canceled....they have made no attempt to formally announce that it is canceled.

By industry fucking standards, it is not a canceled show. For fuck sakes, they still own the distribution. It hasnt even gone anywhere

It isnt semantics you fucking tard, this is quite literally how television works. It isnt a cancelled program unless the network says it is...why do some of you have actual trouble with this?

Thanks for playing, you lose

But thats true...

Not even Cred Forums but if you honestly think thats a good thing then you probably belong here

No one cares. Stop ruining what was an otherwise good thread. Consider this your last (you).

You sound like a colossal faggot
Does your handler know you are online?

>a show has a demographic that doesnt honestly have any actual show to be a demographic of, so this is bad

Yes, please explain how this is a bad thing alex

>reee people I dont identify with have a show I dont identify with
>it be bad

Can you be anymore of a retarded faggot?

How can one NEET be so wrong?

>he wants his children indoctrinated with this bullshit
>it isn't a bad thing
Comb your Jew fro & go to bed, Rebecca. No one likes your Twitter-pandering tripe

Can we all appreciate the grand-daddy of adult swim?

>a show I dont have to watch, with evil libruh messages like "be nice to people who are different than you" and "love people and be a decent human being" is indoctrination because I dont indentify with the demographic it targets
>reeee

Not your board, Cred Forums

So when a piece of media reflects your beliefs and opinions, it's not propaganda?

>this children's show is indoctrination

Kek, when did us Americans get so cucked, scared and retarded?

People who are different from me are overrated.

But yet you seem insistent on debating it here. Stop fucking replying and report or hide the thread. You're actively helping to shit the place up as bad as he is.

Literally wut?

Can you project any fucking less you triggered faggot?

No?

I very vaguely remember this being on late at night on SciFi channel in the late 90s-early 00s

Not like that, you gotta boil it first so the glue gets soft

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast is possibly the greatest TV show ever produced

The show aired in 2004 in the UK, think it made it to the US around 2005-06 about.

Shit dude it's been year since I heard this shit, this has always been great. This has been a week for long forgotten hip-hop for me.

Also I hope [AS] keeps going just to see a proper ending for Venture Bros, lazy cocksuckers take two years per episode.

It essentially created Adult Swim, the impact it's had on today's late night television is monumental

youtube.com/watch?v=mEfo080ryB4

The complete nothing of the season 6 finale and really the season overall has me a bit concerned over a finale if they were told to end it on the spot

I'm sure the two guys will take whatever shit budget they have and stretch it to one episode a decade if they need too, but I still fear a cancellation. AS doesn't even put it in reruns

Things you will never know
>who killed Jonas Venture
>who is Rustys mother
>who is Hank and Dean's mother
>what was the orb
>did the moppets really detonate the bomb that killed 24
>what did Rusty do to the Monarch

Haven't watched anything since the movie iirc. But the early stuff is classic.

What ever happened to Andy Merrill? He was practically the williams street mascot, and then he just vanished. The brak segments were my favorite part of cartoon planet, the quasi-precursor to toonami.

>who killed Jonas Venture
His own arrogance more than likely.
>who is Rustys mother
We'll find out next season.
>who is Hank and Dean's mother
I don't really care at this point.
>what was the orb
Also don't really care.
>did the moppets really detonate the bomb that killed 24
Yes
>what did Rusty do to the Monarch
Probably just acted like himself because Rusty is generally insufferable and the Monarch tends to blow things out of proportion.

>mfw they spent like 1/4 of the new episodes "confirming" that the crazy woman wasn't the boys' mother as if it wasn't obvious, but gave no new hints in return
that's fun and all but i didn't need to wait 3 years for it

>Andy Merrill
Like most figures from older AS who weren't showrunners or producers really, he just kind of vanished in the flow of low paid voice actors. Look at the cast of Sealab and Frisky Dingo, how many of them do you think made the transition to Archer?

Guys, is it worth the watch? I've never watched it.

>Ugly unfunny neckbeard's soap box

no

Why the fuck does it take these fags so long to make a new season? They do almost every voice and the animation is nothing to write home about so what the fuck is their problem?

I know of one that made the ultimate transition. I hope he's in heaven right now, trying to warn Jesus about Queen Doppelpoppolis.

Fuck Aqua Teen! They killed off most of their original programming for it(space ghost and the like) yet the show went way down hill post season 2.

Pretty much everyone but mc chris

My guess would be that they work on other stuff between seasons.

>Jesus
Heathen, we only worship Alvis here

>mc chris
Isn't he supposedly an asshole actually?

Which one is on the right, he looks like he has serious health problems

>Aqua Teen went downhill after season 2

I dont think there is a better indication that you are actually 13.

>HESH WANTS SOME SEX!
youtu.be/qb6xulSeZY8
Life is a bitch and I'm her pimp is a 10/10 hip hop album.

He creeped everyone out when they heard Japanese Maid.

I still like it but it started to slip post season 3

universal remonster is the best.

I don't know if there's a better confirmation.

Maybe, I only met him after a show once
Some idiot jumped up on the stage and threw a fit when Chris told him to get off, when I talked to him after and got an autograph he seemed friendly but tired when I expected him to be pissed still at the guy interrupting the show

>mfw I still call remotes, remonsters

QUICK SOMEONE POST A QUOTE FROM AQUA TEEN POST SEASON 2 THAT ISN"T "Tonight you" or that god awful dick guy.

Truly, they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force

>nobody remembers Mary Shelley's Frankenhole

It was legitimately good and had a lot of the style of Moral Oral.

Saul of the Molemen was also shit

>Lordy lordy... look who's turning 4040

you actually like that filth and call me the kid fuck you I'm likely older than you and been watching aqua teen since it first aired. Post season 2 is all down hill and that's a fucking fact.

that's from season 1 ep17 Mail Order Bride

MDE: WP

That is not a bill that is my check, tell them Err
That's a bill
W-why are we trying to cash a bill
I dunno, I figured you knew something I didn't

Let's go explode some ducks!

>sun dried tomatos

season 3 the last decent season
that's season 2

Indication and confirmation are both words that work in that sentence you dumb faggot

ATHF the movie had the greatest opening of all time.

ALL TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=loqYlYqtsmY

I loved all those shows

Squidbillies is kind of the helm that Aqua Teens once stood in (the oldie) as it's been around for 11 years now almost as long as Aqua Teens was running. Pretty amazing.

Oh god, I'm horror clause

F O R B I D D E N

Loiter Squad ended two years ago. I get why MacFarlane reruns are necessary but I agree it's time for Cleveland show at least to fucking go even though it got kind of good in the last season or so. I think they got some Futurama writers. King of the Hill feels really played out too. They've run through the entire series like a dozen times now. It's only there to be a transitional show that makes the kids who were still watching CN go away.

Cancelling Sealab was worth it for Frisky Dingo which is the better show but cancelling Space Ghost was 100% uncalled for as the last season wasn't even written by the original team working on aqua teen and that was a strong season with the last episode reflective of how adult swim treated it and honestly how it treats most of the cartoons it cancels to be cheap.

Exactly what is it you think I'm projecting?

season 3 last decent season though I rank season 2 above it and 1 far above both. Season 4 is when it started to truly go down hill.

Cancelling King of the Hill SPECIFICALLY just so you could put the Cleveland Show in its timeslot and then fucking using King of the Hill anyway was uncalled for.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR HITTING ME WITH A BATTERY AT SHEA!

I get where you're coming from, but at the same time since they cut KOTH down to one episode at 8 I've missed being able to catch it as much.

Chicken and Beans

>Truly, they were an Aqua Teen, Hunger Force.

I was checking your digits, newfag.

You're talking about two different networks

Sealab wasn't the same after Goz died.

That's true it should of ended with him.

I don't have cable and don't care and am talking about space ghost being cancelled in 04 for no reason whatsoever other than to be cheap which even the aqua teen production team knew about and gave a hint season 2 The Dressing Opening which used the seth macfarlane interview for the ep that was never made which was suppose to air a week after that ep.

>sorry sack of tangerine bitch

DELETE THIS

He ust went to fight in the Spice Wars.

that episode tricked me that aqua teen was going back to it's roots but nah fuck you back to meh to just bad episodes from then on

On or off?

which it being cancelled doesn't piss me off much as frisky dingo was far beyond sealab at it's best

Their commentaries were pretty good, but goddam are they a couple of lazy cunts. Also despite the fact that tattoo dude actually says he's not into the cock he's just too much of a girl to believe him.
If any of you are watching this thread: cut the shit, end the show properly and move on to the next thing... you've made such a good product I'm sure you'll have a following anyway.

link?

Everyone ignored you, heres a sympathy (you) so you dont starve

off please

>adult swims facebook page

Too bad.

Off please

I like AS Toonami, yes even One Piece.

They finished out the season, and Coach was voiced by Harry Goz's son as kind of a tribute, I guess.

man how sick would it be to have stolen one of those before the cops grabbed them

explain how everything post season 3 wasn't pure meh to just outright bad

>get rid of fucking Family Guy
I'm like 95% sure this would kill Adult Swim.

so there's not like a specific post then where it was "confirmed"
k

lol

that's your opinion, not an argument, and it's not a popular one.

What is the most surreal episode produced during the classic AS era?

China, IL was pretty good but Neely's new show is literally unwatchable, holy fuck.

Do you need that explained to you? After looking at your baity posts?

yeah still sucks.

Love Waking Quinn. 12 oz. mouse was pretty out there too.

I don't know why, I was loyal to it till season 5 aired and at the time it felt very off to me and started to dislike the show and now I can see the aqua teen of season 1 and up to 3 is very different to everything later. I guess they felt more grounded.

Feel like 1-3 were golden years for ATHF And even squidbillies.

>grounded
>in a show about a flying box of fries, a six foot milkshake, and a walking wad of meat

>American Dad
>extremely good

yeah no. It's funny and not terrible, but extremely good compared to what? New Family Guy? Come on now

>one of the creators, without whom, there might not even be the thing is the worst thing that happened to thing that he helped create

What does that even mean?

agreed
">in a show about a flying box of fries, a six foot milkshake, and a walking wad of meat"
I'm talking story lines and settings

Is the new season of Venture Bros any good?

I live for sorcery

>grounded storylines
The very first episode is about a giant rabbit robot spraying hair growth chemical on everything, athf has never been grounded except for maybe the episode where frylock gets cancer

>my unorthodox opinion is a fucking fact
Wew lad, you really are 13.

It feels like its all set up with no satisfying conclusions

>It don't matter, none of this matters

It's good, but you'll be done with the episodes before you know it because this one is short as fuck.

>being sad about a show finishing after 10+ seasons

I don't understand this at all. How can you enjoy the same shit over and over into oblivion? Are you happy that The Simpsons is still going?

that one episode of sealab that's a the uh-ooohhh joke for all 10 minutes

if you actually pay attention to what actually happens in that ep, how the characters interact with one another and the pay offs for shit that happens(steals carls paper later carl can be heard in the background "where is my paper!") is far more grounded than le dick ship made from le dicks
which your 8 year old ass thought was so fucking funny

ATHF has way more stain power to keep going than simpsons because of the same reason southpark stays fresh, less people involved. The simpsons turned to shit because it was made by like over 9000 writers and voice actors so once they started leaving the show went down. ATHF, SouthPark are both done by mainly two dudes.

post season 2-3 hater here and I don't disagree with you I'm not fond of the later eps but the shows format does have more staying power and thought the last few seasons were better than ones before

>Uh-oh, over

One of my favorite quotes from this show comes from the broodwich episode

>"Are you the one telling me to beware? Cause I'll tell you where to be!"

cause he reads the posts from Cred Forums

youtu.be/1UNMgENyMUo

Truly they were an aqua teen hunger force.

Opinions on this? I thought a good chunk of season 2 was the best of the series as how everyone talked to another was similar to a home movies or dr katz very very funny.

Who did you thibk you were talking to? What was being projected by saying other people are overrated? Are you implying that deep down I think I'm overrated? Or are you just retarded?

MASTER CYLINDER

I like it slightly better than archer, but less than sealab.

harumph
way better than archer IMO

I more than agree about archer but I honestly think it's better than sealab.

ended way too soon
Archer doesn't deserve to have so many episodes

>what is context?

Are you just an autist that forgot the conversation he was in?

Don't matter you still mah nigga.

what about harvey birdman?

yeah
Archer < Sealab < FD

can't believe they fucking canceled it and the xtacles after they had killed sealab like everything 70/30 did was canceled I guess because like the last ep of sealab said "we're not aqua teen".
I love sealab 2021 though frisky dingo just nailed the type of humor am into at the moment

Top tier comedy I like it more than frisky dingo>sealab>archer.

I highly rate it but season 3 was when it went from pure gold every ep to pure gold every other ep and season 4 was weak

I'm not the person you think you're replying to. Your use of the word triggered before was ironic, though, given how fired up you clearly are about this.

No, let's talk about it. Loudly.

You're the hippopotamus!

They're not even doing Carl's Lock this year are they?

CODY NO

your going down for this cody

god i hope so

Because it stopped being funny somewhere around 2011?

>You are not even Irish!
>Look, I told you when we met that I was not a leprechaun, that I was from Rhode Island and that i was half Korean and you said it didn't matter!

>that episode with the suicidal doll.
Never laughed so hard in my life.

What drives me crazy about ATHF is they took the ridiculous reverb off the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future's voice in the DVD releases and in subsequent reruns, so it's really hard to find the original version of his voice even though he's funnier that way.

this is the best overall episode of aqua teen
example of the new voice?

Wasn't there like a pilot like ep during the series? It recently air and it was just Carl and a old Vampire who was renting out the house that Shake, Frylock and Meatwad lived in. Those eps weren't any good, if that's how Carl's series is going to be they might as well not bother and bring back the ATHF series.

calm down manbaby poltard.

WE CAN NEVER GO BACK TO ARIZONA

Fucking plebian those were some of the best.

Ghetto Jackass would actually be good if done right.
Loiter Squad is just pure trash.

No I'm talking about the Stone Cold Lock of the Century. It was like 2-3 minutes of Carl ranting about an NFL game that would air on ESPN every Friday night during the football season that ran from like 2009 to 2015. Even if you didn't care about the NFL it was still pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ_iCUOanTw

New voice
youtube.com/watch?v=2a1LV1IeG8U
Old voice
youtube.com/watch?v=JC3y0eDEN1A

Just watched Total Recarl now watching Revenge of the Trees.

Lazzo probably commissioned Toilet Squad because he was intimidated by Tyler and his negro goons.

>sometimes I like to take this knife and just cut myself and see how hard I can do it before I pass out
>you know, just being around you kind of makes me want to die

how about instead of those two shows they instead just make a show thats just a magician doing tricks in front of black people

Every Cross episode is good, across the board.
It's really good.
He killed for your sins.
Normally I wouldn't do a fat chick from the flag corps, but it is a new era [beat] of loneliness.
This.
Loved the first episode of 12 oz. Mouse, hated everything after it.

>weeeeeew.
I remember I quoted him at work and people were freaking out I was suicidal. What a fun day that was.

COMMENCE THE JIGGLIN'!

The entire episode is so quotable.
>Well jeez what gonna make you happy?
>PILLS get me some pills.
>fry lock where are the pills?

>that whole highlander bit.

Literally this episode is great. And those frat aliens were funny too.

your right they did change it

>Everything is fine Carl, just relax. They're only kids.
>No there's one of them, and he's a freaking monster.
Based Markula.

>mfw watching ATHF for the first time and on season 3
This shit is fucking grade-fucking-A. Favorite episode so far is either The Clowning or The Cubing. I wish I grew up watching this instead of Family Guy Post season 3. Though my dumb kid self probably wouldn't get it as much I do know.

SIXTY SEVEN YEARS INTO THE FUTURE BITCH

Mr. Pickles appealing to normie millennials? I don't know about that senpai

>He's going through a divorce.
Markula we hardly knew ye.

Sucks for him but he needs to move on. The heads of AS are known to be dicks and likely won't budge on it. Best to go to Netflix and do a new series.

>The highlander was a documentary... filmed in REAL TIME... and... there can be only NOOOoooooone

>Its either you definitely "should" play with matches, or you definitely "shouldn't" play with matches.
>Yeah, it's definitely one OR the other.