Thoughts ?

Thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGm0V8G7h38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'll be shit because it'll be another installment of edge lord emo Superman

It will suck because it's not produced by disney, the world's only purveyor of quality entertainment.

wasn't BvS basically a sequel? i mean it had batman and shit but it was still a superman movie and immediately followed the events of man of steel.

BvS was supposed to be MoS2, but warner bros decided that throwing batman into the movie would make them more money, aparrently 600 million for MoS wasnt good enough.

I really hope they do the character justice. Henry is passionate about the role, and I can tell he wants to make a good movie. Lets hope he does.

if superman is so super why does he hesitate to do the right thing all the time how big of a pussay do u have to be to be superman and a faggor at the same time

>And I can tell he wants to make a good movie
Nah he is in it for monies

This. Movie looked like some kind of government build Metallo should be second bad guy, but they put Bats instead.

When and whos directing?

If Snyders not involved I'm out

>edge lord emo
what?

BUT HE DIED! WUT!?

BASED SNYDER

Henry Cavil apparently owns his own film production what??

>He didnt watch BvS

I hope so. I actually kind of like Man of Steel but it still managed to feel bloated while only focusing one fucking person.

I still wish they had focused like half of that movie on shit building up on Krypton. That beginning part was so much more interesting than the rest.

Has tons of potential to be good but if Warner Brothers keeps meddling and shoving as much of their extended universe horseshit into these movies it'll be sub-Batman v Superman horseshit.

The same thing has been happening with Marvel for years now. I always like the standalone films that try and focus on shit going on with that character. Shit like Iron Man 2 and Captain America Civil War are weak as fuck.

same. Snyder films are the only capeshit worth watching honestly.

Bats may have been the edgelord, but Supes was just emo.

Supes punched a guy through a concrete wall

Here's your (you)

WB should perform a billion dollar social experiment & pay to use JJ Abrams man as the director only for Snyder to direct it again to see what the outcome would be.

I hope it's Bizarro

just put the fucking theme in it, even if it's at the end, or just a few seconds when he comes on screen, is it too much to fuckign ask?

snyder grimdark shit can fuck right off.

look at this, smallville was the biggest piece of teen drama horseshit ever, but they played the theme in the final episode and it gets hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGm0V8G7h38

Cavill is a good superman, but the writing and tone is way off in Syndercore

I'm glad they didn't put the theme in it. Man of Steel as a pretty damn good soundtrack and flight is a great theme.

How's autism working out for you?

Good, MoS was the best superhero movie ever made, already rewached it 5 times.

>Not watching a minimum of 10 times
>Not also watching it in Black and White
>Not also watching it on Mute to see the visual story telling
>Not also watching it and pausing it every 3 seconds to write down every piece of symbolism throughout the film

Sorry senpai but you'll need to go back to r/reddit until you complete your kinography tests

i unironically want to watch it in black and white, probably after I watch MoS/BvS back to back.

there's a 7-Eleven near my grandma's house that still has BvS special edition cookie packages that no one brought

intriguing

Are you dumb

And? Did anyone really think it wasn't going to happen?

Are you?

What sequel when he died in BvS.

I can't wait for /film/ so you guys can fuck off

a lot of people didnt think it was going to happen because man of steel wasnt an absolute barn stormer in terms of reception or box office, same with batman v superman

I can't wait for /cape/ so the plague isn't spread. There are superhero shows too, you realise

I'll be posting in /film/ too friend, not about BvS but I'll be there, and you'll know.