Mention some good films with this guy.

The Color of Money.

Mission Impossible
A Few Good Men
Minority Report
Last Samurai
Edge of Tomorrow

more like "tom boat"

Yeah. He's as far as any actor will ever reach.

That cult though...

he's the last nutjob to star in shitty generic action movies

>who is brad pitt
>who is leonardo dicaprio

>leonardo "same role in every movie" oscarbait
he's like tom hardy except less attractive and worse in every way

He's good enough to be in pretty much every Scorsese movie since the 2000s, a director who is notoriously great at casting

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics."

What the fuck? Never knew Seagal said that. The fucking balls on that dude

>Steven Seagal

The guy is totally worthless as a human being

>Seagull thinks Cruise was the last samurai
Way to miss the point, operator

Based Seagall

>They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know.

Real subtle there Steve.

Risky Business
Top Gun
The Color of Money
Interview with a Vampire
The Last Samurai
MI series
Tropic Thunder
Edge of Tomorrow

The Cruise is pure kino.

LOL, Seagal wouldn't even be able to get on the horse, they would need a crane.

But hey, at least he's a great actor...

all trash

whats with that ironic tom cruise cocksucking over the last 2-3 years ?!
the guy is a retarded manlet

collateral

fuck the pleb cunts itt

>ironic
You need to go back.

>mummy
>jack aut

i dont care if u enjoy unironic cocksucking as well, fgt.

Because based cruise he's so manly alpha male, rides a motorcycle!! 5'5 tall got cucked and is gay, based cruise! He's in great films like MI3! and uh..

How very progressive of you.

JUST

Nice double dubs

Actors in a Jonah Hill-excluding fantast?

He forgot Magnolia, the pleb

>Is he the last great movie star?

Yeah, he is pretty much the last true box office draw worthy of the title 'great movie star' .

Anyone know what Curise's OT Level is?

>Good actor
>make action movies only

Not mentioning Born on the Fourth of July, but no. Cruise is done. He's a manchild action star now. Nobody cares but guys with midlife issues that stull want ti be him. Sad

>What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
>The Basketball Diaries
>Titanic
>Romeo + Juliet
>Gangs of New York
>The Aviator
>The Departed
>Django Unchained
>The Revenant
Leo still belts out kino after kino while Cruise now only tries to prove he can do his own stunts without breaking his hip

not true

vanilla sky for one

my favorite movie of his

Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia, and Collateral are better than every one of those movies

I take it you've never seen any recent Scorsese movies or haven't seen enough movies to be able to make an accurate judgement. Maybe you should go somewhere a little more your speed, friend like
>>>/reddit/

Only jews hate the Cruise

nobody can get a read on the master. ice cold, always hiding his killing intent, he will strike with calm serenity to defeat his enemies without effort.

Seriously Brad-Pitt? Even Matt Damon is a better contender. Leo is fine he has great box office draw

This is a fact.

Overall I've seen mostly positive response to Cruise on Cred Forums. Honestly only plebs hate him. Also
>Interview with a Vampire
>Minority Report
>The Firm
>Risky Business

>tfw I can't watch Cruise movies because how good looking and it makes me jealous

Losin It is a good one too. Imagine playing a virgin about to bang Shelley Long in her younger years before she did Cheers.

No. This guy is.

I wanna be the next cruise so bad, fuck see you boys on the Red Carpet!

>no mention of shutter island
good

there are plenty of other greats out there, but they dont get nearly enough recognition as they used to. now its seth rogan and zac efron. its some big bullshit.

The hate against Cruise is entirely the scientology shit, and that's 100% a reddit tipper thing at this point.

>tfw when you google "Tom Cruise 2016"

He picks very good movies. I can't think of a bad movie with him. Only mediocre to great. Which is pretty rare. So his work is great and I don't really care if he is a nutjob.

>that "struggle" the guy on the right has trying to draw his weapon

How did this make the final cut?

It made final cut because it perfectly exemplifies why you have a holster (like Vincent) instead of sticking a gun in your pants (like the dead guy), it has the chance to get caught on your belt or some shit.

btfo