WORLD PEACE

Is the hype for the last episode real? Can they top episode 5? Is Sam Hyde's hair way too blonde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme
twitter.com/mde_never_dies/status/776817907380555778
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
youtu.be/RSqW08zLzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw
connectcast.tv/bigrig_nig
soundcloud.com/corn-mouth/sets/million-dollar-extreme-tracks
youtu.be/4PjaKZHueP8?t=25m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=_kQGNzKQQfo
youtube.com/watch?v=faxgWAt7Y08
hitbox.tv/ShowMeWhatYouGot
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/775799843658825728
adultswim.com/schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=23mnYwbQYec
youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/776978107446231040
mega.nz/#F!eNFFALKA!e7l_m5wZ30Ec_sbSYHzYrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lhde6PALMRM
amazon.com/Million-Dollar-Extreme-Presents-Season/dp/B01JTFS4EA/ref=sm_n_ma_dka_US_pr_pub_0_0?imprToken=oHMpwIsJ5wRChNQp1wjyaw&linkCode=w43&tag=partner-referral-20&linkId=5efd23556e75a88013ba07766434e3ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sam hyde's a fucking nazi.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Sam Hyde ain’t bout this, Sam Hyde ain’t bout that My boy a neo nazi on fucking MDE and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Sam Hyde ain’t no hitta Sam Hyde ain’t this Sam Hyde a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught fuckin a tranny. If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Sam Hyde I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more

Where and when can I acquire tonight's instalment?

12:15 on adult swim or wait for me to marathon the episodes on Cred Forums tommorow

Nah nigger I want that YouTube uploaded episode

I ain't got time for cable

tommorow then

underrated post

This is the best thing I've seen here in a long time. Truly, chief kino

Who the fuck is this guy and why the fuck does he trigger Cred Forums so much?

what show is this?

did you even try?

Some random Adult Swim show on comedy central.

Worth checking out for the butthurt reactions & keks...

I watched all the episodes so far in the last couple days without seeing any of his other stuff beforehand and thought it was interesting. That's about it though, some of the visuals were cool and when the humor hit, it hit well. Just didn't feel entirely groundbreaking like a lot of folks make it out to be around here.

Better than a lot of the other live action shit though, I just can't stand Eric Andre honestly.

>mfw you live in based Europe and can't give MDE support

snake eyes.

It was an acquired taste for me. I love it now, especially after the last episode. I was wholly convinced they were just a bunch of jackasses, but now I think there's 'something more' to them. maybe I'm just being a fool, idk

donate some shekels to samwell

>all these people watching World Peace now that haven't seen most of the youtube videos

makes me pissed off for some reason

when did andy dick change his name and start dying his hair??

>europe
>based

more like debased lmao

BTFO

Not everybody can be cutting edge funnyguys like us, user.

there is something more to them. In time, if you care and you will still like them enough to watch and read their stuff, you will get it.

Can anyone even explicate how episode 5 was good? Particularly the ending skit with the prisoner -- I've seen Hyde himself explain the 'deep political meaning' of the skit, but I mean -- from an actual artistic standpoint, what about it was so mind-blowing to everyone? No one can agree on what it was -- some say it was 'deep' and then others say it was 'obvious what the message was' -- so, which was it? Playing a song that sounds sad isn't a brilliant way to be subtle or invoke feelings, by the way, so you can't mention the song. Seriously, tell me.

It was a well put together sketch that looked really nice.

That's it. The people saying that every single thing MDE does has deep political meaning are full of shit and trying way too hard to see Sam as their guy.

Which I don't disagree with, it was. But I've seen hordes of people making it out like it was deep on the same level as a serious film or piece of literature -- I'm guessing because the furthest they go intellectually is watching Sam Hyde eject boogers onto his lips.

Can't wait. Really been enjoying the ride, I hope it gets renewed.

>I'm guessing because the furthest they go intellectually is watching Sam Hyde eject boogers onto his lips.
I'm only basing this off of what I've seen of MDE's fanbase in recent years but I think this is pretty accurate in that MDE is a lot of these people's first exposure to an artist with an uncommon or dissident political viewpoint. It's like when someone discovers punk music for the first time and gets way too into it.

MDE is known for having an underlying social commentary in a lot of their stuff and for being difficult to tell when jokes begin and end but it seems like people get so caught up in that so much that they forget that they're also comedians with a weird visual style and might just be telling a joke. Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.

The Wall Show was the best.

spoilers yo

>Mad at Dad? GOMAD for Chad MGTOW
>MGTOW

Sam has made fun of them before, do you think there's any chance that this episode is making fun of them and not actually women for a change? The gambling man having a sense of pride in being a bad father with his ideal 50s wife, the EBT woman, Trex's approach to getting women.

I'm sure I'll get way fucking shut down for insinuating that Sam would ever make fun of something the left would agree with, but it's an interesting way of looking at it. It's not impossible. Hell, it'd give his show a little more depth if he attacked both sides, not just the left, but also the extreme right.

The song adult swim played wasnt the song they chose
It was suposed to play cop killer

which side of the political spectrum does drinking a gallon of milk a day fall on?

I'm gonna buy the World Peace episodes on Amazon, you can do the same

I'm aware, I've seen the video where it's edited into the original neutered clip. It still relies heavily on the music to evoke anything close to feeling or depth.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme
Whichever side has the most mommy fetishists.

>tfw nothing to look forward to after tonight

>It still relies heavily on the music to evoke anything close to feeling
most movies are like that, music has more of an emotional impact than any other medium

There's a difference between utilizing and relying. I felt like the 1 minute that led up to what essentially becomes a music video didn't earn the easy feelings and depth of 'message' they were trying to get out of the music.

The final sketches on WP have basically been music videos since the first episode, I think that's the point.

Yes and I don't think any of them have been bad for what they are; my post was about how frustrating it is that people were building up this one in particular as being incredibly deep, mindblowing, etc. when it's the same sort of message-mood montage that has ended every episode.

Yeah, a lot of MDE's fans are fucking stupid and have been grasping at straws trying to find a way to fit their ideology into every sketch they've done.

did they ever find her body?

When will it air?

12:15 AM, beast coast time

12:15am on AdultSwim(cartoon network)

MDE's my new favorite show on television, well, no, I also want Sam Hyde to die in some unfortunate way, so it's fucking with my ability to appreciate the show

there is no ideology in most of the sketches, some sketches are just meaningless and thats fucking fine

thanks family

HYPED for the finale

>without seeing any of his other stuff beforehand

watch shit on their yt channel, it's mostly better than the show

Yeah that's my point.

>Trex's approach to getting women.
the actor said that in the scenes that got cut moonman was just chatting with women normally at a club and he ended up going home with a girl or something
so yes you're not off the mark

what happened to Sam's index finger

there were way better stills you couldve used

4/10

it is a critique of objectifying women and manipulating women to get on your dick
not because there's something immoral about getting a blowjob from someone who's vapid but it's ultimately not a productive behavior. you should get with people that you can be honest and open with

MDE attacks everything, that's why it's great - nothing is safe

The more taboo subjects like women and gays are what get all the attention though and I think their philosophy is pretty widely misunderstood.

twitter.com/mde_never_dies/status/776817907380555778 IT'S HABBENING

kek

Where can I see the latest episode?

it hasn't aired yet

>I love that their philosophy is pretty widely misunderstood.

It's a good reflection mirror for people... people who project themselves will tend to think MDE as evil, because that's the first thought that comes to them.

3 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 1

>MDE attacks everything

No they don't and they shouldn't. Everything doesn't need to be attacked you fucking cuck.

>Le there're just like south park they take no sides

Take your nu male shit to reddit. MDE are white nationalists get over it

Anyone who thinks Sam is soley "alt right" or ant everything left should just watch Officer Maggot

>It's a good reflection mirror for people... people who project themselves will tend to think MDE as evil, because that's the first thought that comes to them.
>MDE are white nationalists get over it

kek

>Everything doesn't need to be attacked you fucking cuck.
muh sacred cows :^)

>this falseflag

>"white nationalists" give acting gigs and opportunities to black folks.

nice to see they are changing with the times.

Even nazi skinhead aliens gotta abide by Affirmative Action.

It's that powerful.

Holy fuck you actual retard

He teaches people that

>Blacks are more violent and less intelligent than whites

>Asians and jews are controlling our ideals

>Non white immigration and race mixing our white genocide

>For whites to band together on the basis of racial pride and surivival

thats a white nationalist.

fuck you you don't need to self hate because south park" no one is right attack all sides philosophy" is hip nowadays

To mock themselves with skits using memes made on Cred Forums. Being a white nationalist doesn't mean you hate blacks just that you want them to live with their own

>He teaches people that
does he?
or are you just fucking delusional

They've had 3 black actors that i can think of off the top of my head. One was the Steve Erkel actor and i've seen him doing car commercials so i know he didn't NEED the gig and doubt he'd have knowingly worked for white supremacists

What exactly was he trying to imply here?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA

who has that image of a reeeaelly young scary Sam Hyde?

He probably didn't take the time to research them because he figured AS wouldn't hire people like that.

ive scrolled past this thread at least 5 times thinking that the thumbnail was a scene from the flash

youtu.be/RSqW08zLzLk

This track fucks.

Are you retarded? Officer Maggot is clearly a bit on how Black people are discriminated against by the police, and comments on police brutality. Since he defends black people here, he clearly does not believe black people don't deserve to live here in America. They are not racist. Racial pride doesn't mean hate other races. I have yet to see anything truly offensive in MDE World Peace.

makes me feel uneasy

I've been listening to this one on loop, so catchy, and it sounds like its straight from Hotline Miami.

youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw

You guys should watch Chris Morris "Jam". It's like this show but, you know, actually good.

MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN

it's got a very Gritty vibe and i love it

That's why it's so perfect for the show, I kind of wish it stuck around as a main theme of sorts. It's such an assault, it demands your attention.

I know MDE didn't edit the promos themselves, but I personally loved the inclusion of this theme in them, I feel like it's such a perfect fit for the show.

lol watch his stand up and some of his shit where he breaks character and then tell me how you feel.

>Since he defends black people here, he clearly does not believe black people don't deserve to live here in America.

Never said that retard, he thinks blacks and other races should live in their own communities. That can be in America.

>Racial pride doesn't mean hate other races.

Literally just said that you dipshit

>I have yet to see anything truly offensive in MDE World Peace.
>offensive

I hope they don't trigger you too hard user.

Regarding the OP...I'm guessing MDE is basically outright telling people CEOs like sucker berg should die? Isn't that illegal?

>watched a shitload of their youtube videos last year
>some were funny, most were garbage tryhard shit
>love world peace so decided to watch some i haven't seen/rewatch
>still mostly garbage

it's odd because i don't care much for sketch comedy but the way its presented on world peace feels genius. the episodes flow like a dream

>he thinks blacks and other races should live in their own communities.
don't they already do that? also, where in the fuck does he say this?

you are so fucking stupid it hurts

I didn't understand any of the imagery of this skit. Like what the hell was Charls dressed up as, what was going on. Why were his eyes censored?

The last question I think is because he is someone who has stayed off Facebook maybe?

I ain't gonna find it for your lazy ass. It was on his subreddit when he was talking about how Brazil is a example of what happens when whites have no identity and they mix with negroes. Plenty more on his subreddit and facebook.

>you are so fucking stupid it hurts

It hurts because you are doing olympic level gymnastics to keep your new favorite comedian PC

his wife is asian

I'm pretty sure its meant to say if Facebook or technology like it falls into the wrong hands, there will be bloodshed.

Maybe I'm thinking too much/not enough into it.

I feel the same way. MDE videos are hit or miss, mostly miss for me. World Peace is more consistent.

Any streams for tonight's episode?

It's strange that that's what you took from it, but whatever. As for mental gymnastics, why would I want MDE to be "PC"? I'm not the one trying to pigeonhole a sketch comedy group into being NEETsoc propagandists.

As a whole, I like MDE, but they have plenty of shitty videos. Like you guys I think World Peace is easily their best work. Honestly MDE:WP is probably in my top 5 shows of all time, especially if this next episode is a good one.

connectcast.tv/bigrig_nig

>It's strange that that's what you took from it, but whatever

Its strange that I read his post and understood it hmmmmm

>As for mental gymnastics, why would I want MDE to be "PC"?

I'm not in your mind so idk

>I'm not the one trying to pigeonhole a sketch comedy group into being NEETsoc propagandists.

No you are trying to pigeonhole them into being a "attacks all sides" sketch group.

Thanks man. Have another of these fighting peruvian moms.

>No you are trying to pigeonhole them into being a "attacks all sides" sketch group.
I don't understand why you find this idea so threatening.

P U R E K I N O
U
R
E

K
I
N
O

I have a feeling you're looking too deep into it, but idk

how much longer until it starts im bad at math and in yerope

>debased
k e k
e
k

leaving this here:
soundcloud.com/corn-mouth/sets/million-dollar-extreme-tracks

about 2.5 hours

ty fambam

I feel you. I don't even post in MDE threads most of the time because so many of the showfans are such trash. Sammy boy changed my life though and for that I'll always be a vocal supporter and promoter of MDE

>Sammy boy changed my life though and for that I'll always be a vocal supporter
I hope you know how much of a faggot your are.

Why hasn't the episode 3 intro theme surfaced anywhere? It's so fucking good, I want it.

Your opinion means fuck all to me

Brian Ellis might've composed it
ask him on YT to upload the full tune if he did

Speaking of songs, what's the one after the gym sketch in episode 1? Like the one with the screaming and shit

>Sammy boy changed my life though

lol

post underrated MDE stuff

Brian Ellis didn't make it, he's been uploading the themes he's contributed to the show.

Of all time? Really?

all of it

To be fair I don't watch much tv. Shit like Malcolm in the Middle, and scrubs is in my top 5. MDE is just so fun to watch, I can't look away, I could never get tired of World Peace

it's a Tissue Box era song
youtu.be/4PjaKZHueP8?t=25m0s

I know, but I still can't find it

All 3 of them are amazing actors, its really crazy to watch. I don't understand how these 3 amateurs have some of the best acting chops I've seen in a long time.

On second thought yeah, it sounds more like ZLA who also uploads music from WP (although not that track)
youtube.com/watch?v=_kQGNzKQQfo

cringe

top fucking kek

whats the name of the track at 1:20

A decent sketch comedy group changed your life? Your life must have been shit

"Long Line of German Doctors" by Orangy
youtube.com/watch?v=faxgWAt7Y08
>all experiencing pure pain as they trudge through a black swamp of not wanting to be here

literally just stole a Cred Forums meme. well done.

it was pretty obvious that the Trex sketch was mocking PUA culture. ugly, gullible fucks think that because they buy some fag's ebook or go to a seminar they'll be able to use this ONE CRAZY TRICK to get women. the reality is right there in the end of the sketch. even women that their PUA "coach" has set up for them think they're revolting.

Andre and World Peace Stream at:
hitbox.tv/ShowMeWhatYouGot

11:55 AM EST

be there, or be square.

fag

I'll try it, but I'm going to say mean things in the chat if it lags.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/775799843658825728

What is he talking about? The link is dead, no clue what he's talking about.

who /sleepy/ here
hope the episode pays off

>11:55 AM EST
>AM
That's tomorrow you retard

be mean to me one more time user I swear to god ill pull the whole stream :^)

f-faggot!

Are you streaming it in hd good quality or are you a trash boy?

HD faggot, I streamed last one too and it was choice

meeee

>That's why it's so perfect for the show, I kind of wish it stuck around as a main theme of sorts. It's such an assault, it demands your attention.

My nigga. Been looking for that track.

it was a pdf. just an overview of the game they're planning on making

I don't get the magnitude of the hype for this show. Don't get me wrong, I got a few chuckles out of the last and the first skit last time, but inbetween it just struck me as Tim and Eric meets obvious imageboard-tier jokes. It wasn't boring for the kind of Adult Swim schedule that plays crazy nonsense like Squidbillies for people who don't have anything much to watch, but not something for me to actively wait to watch at 12:15 every Friday night. I'm not much of a fan of new Eric Andre season either but even that made me laugh a few more times.

if your stream isn't fucking hd supreme I'm gonna throw you through a table.

If I see any artifacts, fucking forget it, im coming for you

if I see bitrate pixelations, you're fucked.

Out of Eric Andre and Tim and Eric, World Peace is the least RANDUMB of the two. Almost every skit has an underlying message or uses its imagery purposefully.

I'm not saying it doesn't have an underlying message, but I'm not watching Adult Swim for political education to begin with. I wanna watch it for the laughs, and if anything saturating every with this or that political posture is a Seth Macfarlane type of humor tactic that gives the skit a bad taste for me.

>I don't get the magnitude of the hype for this show.
a lot of us were fans before they got the show, that might explain it

get the stream up nigga

snake eyes

I can see why you might look it at that way considering the last episode was probably their most political episode yet. Likewise I do find the episodes chuckle-worthy, I don't find it laugh out funny but i think it warrants some attention for its visual style and considering each episode is only 11 minutes long, it doesn't hurt to turn it on real quick since im usually still awake at 12 on a Friday night anyway.

ima start screamin

Anyone have it?

Would love to see that.

STREAM WHERE

after boobs burgers XD

Sam Hyde
@Night_0f_Fire

WORLD PEACE series final coming up for east coast adultswim.com/schedule RT this. tears may be shed. Imagine what the graphics must've said

uh oh... series final? i hope not

It's gonna stream at Suptv whenever it's live, but I don't wanna post the link because last time I did I was banned. Just Google it.

>they're playing baseball in the new episode
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS, Hitler also liked baseball! Woah, Sam Hyde is a fucking genius he is redpilling these kids and they don't even know, my mind is blown right now.

Because you're an idiot who thinks making fun of cops means Sam was rusing the all-trite all along.
No, Sam doesn't like the police. Few people really do, even among the right.
He's stated he doesn't like them because their members skew towards power-starved randos who joined not to make their community safer but because they saw a recruitment ad. Officer Maggot is a strawman of that kind of cop.

Just because it doesn't beat you over the head with partisan satire doesn't make it bipartisan.

Are they really not going to have another season?

Charls gift from AS.

whoa, [as] is edgy af here. it's cute.

Not subtle enough, sorry being a left wing faggot isn't cool here just yet.

This image is fucking disturbing

but user, it's edgy af. that makes is cool and funny.

it's funny once you accept those images were only widely propagated to pull on your heart strings and agitate for policies that may not favor you, but oh yeah it's really mean for sure

>Adult Swim show on comedy central.

Woah hey guys I was just posting some MDE memes on a Friday night.

>Series final
>Not season
Saw this cuming to be honest, sam already admitted a lot of people didn't want WP made and with the holmes thing that MDE pulled that they only got caught with right before release

Nice, it's fucking gay when the stream skips Eric Andre and just puts on MDE. It's fucking 15 mins get over it.

I think aside from the censoring, cartoon network treated these guys pretty fairly.

They promoted the show a lot. Every other commercial break you would see a World Peace promo. It was promoted just as much as The Eric Andre Show.

Mike Lazzo must like them or something.

>sam not making a video to his main channel

i guess he knows how shitty the ratings will be

b-b-b-but he's black!!!!

>caring about terrorists

The sloppy 11th-hour censorship is bad no matter how you look at it. They made a promise that they didn't keep, and there's no way of knowing if there'll ever be a version without cuts that we're allowed to see (besides the one that Trappped leaked).

I agree though with shuffling E05 to the start. E01 is pretty weak comedically and would've turned off a lot of normies. You've got to build up to shit like that.

Ayo real shit nigga. My boy SAM HYDE be puttin in that OT. Niggaz rely slove to be clownin on main man jus cuz he dye his Hair blondee and be talkin all that OH HE AIN EVEN A REAL ARIEN all that fucknigga shit OH NIGGA SAM HYDE MOMS A JEWISH real shit my nigga aint a jewish. Nigga name TYLER got that crispy ass bowl cut smdh.

They really did. These people that cry censorship don't understand what a big risk they took with the show in the first place. So be thankful it got made in the first place, cause I guarantee that Sam, Charls and Nick are.

The cuts in episode 1 were all right too.
Gym sketch for instance had way too much Sam being cringey.
I am still butthurt they cut out Moonman getting play.

> they cut out Moonman getting play.
what

There's only been four episodes so far haven't there?

>First one which had the hot prozzies.
>Second one which had the CEO skit.
>Third one which had THEY CALL ME THE SILVER BULLET
>Fourth one which had GORILLA DICK BITCH

So this is the fifth right? And there's one more after it for a six-episode season?

they censored when sam said moonman in the tv version.

The fifth aired last week, and had the wine party scene, Mark Zuckerberg scene and the prison skit.

Which episode and which skit was that?

Wtf I haven't seen that, where's my BigRigNig upload

episode 4. the pick up artist sketch with the wheelchair dude

They didn't cut "moonman".
They cut a whole segment that was shot where Trex and Moonman went to a club and the latter went home with a girl for just talking like a normal person.
Obviously, they shot too much footage but it was a good epilogue for that skit.

should be on yt somewhere, you have time to watch before the new ep

youtube.com/watch?v=23mnYwbQYec

no they didn't

I actually liked the gym skit

Anyone else like Tim Heidecker (even though I hate his politics) and Sam Hyde, but hate Eric Andre?

The Eric Andre Show is easily the weakest Abso Lutely show. I would say Tim needs to get involved in writing to help this shitty show, but apparently the show does pretty good.

Would love too see that.

Is showmewhatyougot gonna stream eric andre as well?

eric andre was funny some years ago but now it feels like he is copying himself

gotta say as a big fan of mde, this was nothing like they make. it was cringy and boring. it needs people like tim and eric to make this funnier.

most of those are still shit

I like Eric Andre and MDE, but never got into Tim & Eric.

yeah

I liked it too, but it was just Sam ripping off SIR's comics. Kind of taints the whole thing even if it's funny to see in motion.
You'll notice the skit didn't even register on /fit/.

eric andre beginning soon

The current season of The Eric Andre Show has been it's weakest, but I really liked the previous ones.

Yeah, I never managed to get into Tim & Eric either, even though people seem to love it.

HAHAHA THAT TRIGGER WARNING WAS FUNNY

i like t&e and mde, can't get the appeal of eric andre

>killer cop instead of hey moon
inferior version

man eric andre really gone downhill

stream @ #Cred Forumsshows on Rizon

Thanks buddy, just watched. Though I have no idea what the fuck I was watching, even moreso than normal. I missed all the discussion in the past week too. Anyone care to summarise their interpretations?

Man this episode of andre is really bad

Eric Andre is reaching "lol random xD" tier

gib link

wait a minute

i thought they were #Cred Forums now
didn't ScottSteiner hand over #Cred Forums ?

or did that break down?

fuck the jews

>hitbox.tv/ShowMeWhatYouGot

This stream is fucking liquid gold.

Thank you.

nazi kelly osborne was funny but the rest is too cringy and unfunny

too random and trying too hard

5 minutes lads

This episode has been so hyped up, it better not disappoint.
>tfw autotuned like a geek

that episode of eric andre was like a live youtube poop

goddamn eric andre blows

jesus christ hannibal was soo fucking unfunny

sad that they fucked up the show

no we are both now

not me

not nevah

aint happenin

REMEMBER, TIM HEIDECKER PRODUCES THIS FUCKING GARBAGE.

AND HE HATES WORLD PEACE

God, the outdoor segments are so unfunny. Doing something gross/strange in public for reactions got really old.

Are Eric Andre episodes getting worse or are they just less enjoyable the more you watch?

I like Eric Andre but nothing can top the 1st season.

As for MDE, I just want to see moar wimmin go thru glass tables

World Peace is the best thing on this network in years. no way it will get a second season

no they are getting worse

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST SAID BLACK LIVES MATTER ARE JUST A BUNCH OF LAZY NIGGERS

LOL JESUS

Yes, but he also produces good stuff like Nathan4You.

epic

it's like [as]'s 2nd highest rating original show at this point

they better unless they really want [as] to become 100% family guy/american dad re-runs

based

Anyone got a non laggy stream?

jej

GLOBALISTS

BTFO

>Nigger

What's it mean /po- I mean Cred Forums?

CURRENT YEAR

I gotta leave this thread I don't want no spoilers

Couple hours til it comes on for me

>Sup.tv
>A good streaming site

HITBOX STREAM AXED
THE FUUCK

>Tim Roth

I fucking spat my drink

>tub girl

these basket of deplorables.

Dayyyum this red pill too large

lel they decided to not even hide it anymore

THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF THE OTHER MDE

THE FUCKING JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

well, guess ill have to watch tomorrow then

Well put, user. I agree

THE
MAD
MAN

AT THE DRIVE IN BTFO

Problem Chaim?

>redpill right out of the gate

>wop

there's another mde

I swear I've seen this music shit befroe?

where does MDE get all these hot bitches at?

You have, it's a video on their channel

Hello Moon was beautiful.

If they can top it then I'd love to see it

i'm watching the adult swim stream, are we behind or something? it's some shitty girls singing or some shit

THESE FUCKING RED PILL B O Y S

how does that even work cant you leave a normal link like normal people

I have no idea what's going on.

This episode is weak.

WELCOME TO HYPER GEN X

Cuck skit

this shit is great u just dumb hehehe

CHARLS IN PLATFORM SHOES

t. That one dude in every mde thread

did he just say chigger

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>this fucking episode man

And I'm unironically black.

yo dats blackfaise

WOW

yeah, this skit is good.

CHIGGA

This episode is already fucking GOAT

no? lol newfags wow

FUCKING HELL

>Been trying to find a stream
>nothing

SEND HEEEEELP

Get the ball bud

ALPHA FUCKS

BETA BUCKS

IN ACTION.

>literal cuckold sketch

rip

Sam didn't even bother shaving

>Duke

He really meant David Duke

>killed the women who was going to cuck

>old faggot

Holy kek!

"Is this what you want, you old faggot?"
"Good job"

www.suptv DOTorg/

it's nearly over.

fucking normies itc lol
how do i use computer?

this show is fucking rediculous and not in a good way

its like a bunch of autism kids on camera

DAD
DAD
DAD
DAD
DAD

>DAD DAD DAD DAD
kek

>Sammy boy changed my life
Holy shit kek

eric andre on his own isn't that great to me but his chaos mixed with hannibal and dougpound editing is golden. If you like heidecker and World Peace you're lying to yourself to say you don't like that show. Basically it got a little bit of popularity so now it cool to hate it here.

You dumb fucking bitch

Here it comes.

IM OWNED BY THE STATE

FUCK

this is fucking brilliant

>I'M OWN BY THE STATE

MAGA HOLY FUCK

good season finale for world peace

expected better

IRC is the backbone of all illegal shit on the internat m8 because no normie can figure that shit out

so use IRC and you'll get the link in-channel. but you gotta use vlc or another media player then

real haxxor shit

and it's over

He did it. He actually for reals did it.

Was it kino?

my, samuel makes for a sturdy woman

Stream just died, fucking hell.

I'll just wait for MDEreuploads.

>last episode has no bad sketches

>my mom told me Donald trump is racist

GOES DEEP

>my mom told me Donald Trump is a racist so I have no choice but to believe her
WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY

SHUT IT
DOWN

you can tell they had to stick a lot in that ep this show deserves 30 mins

fucking garbage streamers tonight

holy shit that was great
why was that the best one by far

>no music video at the end

Well there you have it boys, S1 just ended.
I liked it all and thought it was good.

fug, did it actually say that?

Series finale

Was a good run

9/10

>and I have no choice but to believe her

Was this the season or series finale?

>I'm scared of growing up

someone better upload to jewtube fast the stream were bullshit

>dat last sketch

Holy fuck

PURE fuckin kino

World Peace was better than anything adult swim has aired in the past 5 years

[My mom told me Donald Trump was racist, so I have no choice except to believe her.]

PULL IT

High iq comedy

That was a fucking great episode, probably the best. 10/10 Sam

Was this the last episode?

theres another one on the 23rd boys (=

Best episode. This whole series could have been a one episode special with just this episode.

Not saying the other episodes are shit, but this one specifically was really good.

Tbh a little hamfisted but I don't disagree
I just like more comedy in my Saturday evening/morning tv

That's it though?

series

this will never get a season 2

never fucking ever

[as] doens't want this alt-right bullshit

so what show is gonna replace this?

>he interacts with black people guise, he's totally not racist

Airing was butchered with lag for me, going to need a proper upload.

MDEReupload where you at?

>all these fags who didnt get into IRC on time
lmaoing@urlife

Who's going to explain the skits?

>[as] doens't want this alt-right bullshit
so why did they commission it?

I don't think he'll do it, all the other episodes were removed 2 days later

gibe youtube link niggers

Thanks, whitey!

New South Park for a while.

Norm MacDonald is back on YouTube.

There will never be anything like this on television though for a long, long time.

Upload where
Upload where

HAHA HAHA THAT'S IT

NO MORE OF THIS RACIST SHOW

FINALLY WE WIN

That was before the media picked up on it

also i was looking for the emo band video they put up years ago literally yesterday but they deleted it for this episode i guess, holy shit

tim heidecker's new comedy

Obviously they were under the impression a different direction was going to be taken. And then they started seeing what was being written and filmed

What would you all say was the ballsiest thing they did in the entire season? Just totally what youd never think youd be able to see on tv

>south park

DUDE DONALD TRUMP DOESNT WANT TO WIN LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS """"""LIBERTARIAN"""""' TALKING POINTS LMAO

You won like a canadian.

The Jews bit

JOE BERNSTEINS GONNA FREAK

fuck you man i just figured it out feels like fucking shit
i saw every single one of the WP episodes and missed the apparently greatest one
jdimsa ;_;

thank you
fuck normies

Source?

the jew skit because they actually got adult swim on it

epic sources dude, seriously

do you really think sam managed to trick adult swim executives into funding his show? they knew what they were going to get

Five was superior, in my opinion.

Gene splicing skit was fairly obvious, with the mother being in over her head and a caricature of entitled western women who settle down when their biological clocks start ticking. Obviously it's implied her genes weren't compatible. Charls says something along the lines of "We'll see if the'yre compatible with the standards you hold yourself to."

Last skit was fairly self-explanatory too, given the kids who are being misinformed by their misinformed/naiive/ignorant parents.

First skit was making fun of those movements that try to promote awareness for non-problems. Also a commentary on what Carlin would refer to as the "pussified" America.

Really not as dense as previous episodes.

JEWTUBE UPLOAD WHEN

I CAUSED THIS

I WROTE THE ARTICLE

I STOPPED THE SECOND SEASON

I STOPPED SAM HYDE

I STOPPED RACISM

WORSHIP ME

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FOUND THE ONE THING YOU DIDN'T LIKE AND TOLD ALL YOUR INTERNET FRIENDS ABOUT IT.

FUCK 20 YEARS OF SOUTH PARK, RIGHT?

What jew skit? I missed it.

JEWS ROCK

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

I quit the stream because it was too laggy. Where can I download this episode?

>All of World Peace's skits put together add up to less than an hour and a half of content

Time to watch every day for the next month?

>MillionDollarExtreme @mde_never_dies >12h12 hours ago
>This is just the BEGINNING.... stay tuned....

its always been a shit show, just got a lot worse when they starting doing "commentary"

Sam confirmed tonight that this was the SERIES finale, not season finale...there will NOT be a Season 2. That was it. :[

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/776978107446231040

Jews rock and this last episode probably.
Every single episode was good in my opinion, and this was a good finale.
I mean I can't say I'd be wholly surprised if they don't get another season but given the ratings I actually think it's possible. I hope they can get another one. It's the only show I tuned into without fail in the longest time.

Not really. But why not cancel the show before it finished airing if they hated it and wanted it to fail. Why even pick it up past the pilot

>misinformed parents

That was more about single mothers as well, and a lack of a real father. The whole thing about 'mom said soldiers are hyper masculine = bad, I want to be a graphic designer like mom now' thing was pretty obvious.

I believe he is not stating the truth, he's just going off our and his own assumption.

We won't know officially until Adult Swim says so, no matter what Sam says.

Download link for tonight's ep:

mega.nz/#F!eNFFALKA!e7l_m5wZ30Ec_sbSYHzYrQ

It's a stream link so a little lo-res, but it's something.

Where the FUCK is the upload?

;^)

RARE

Sure, I felt that went without saying. Could be a bit of Sammy projecting but of course he could just be poking fun at himself regarding the GD. I don't know his familial situation.

Holy shit.

>downloading mustard gas
no thanks

TY user

>inb4 6 gorillion kevin spacey pics folder

just slap a red banner with the text world peace and call it a day

Must hold out for a pure youtube upload

>flv

"I don't want to be a soldier anymore"

lol good you little faggot

BUY IT, its worth it user, was a pretty good episode

Checked

Lets get off together man

it's hard to lampoon an entire society in like 14 mins

I didn't know that was an option

Give me a link my man

>im a retard the post
off yourself

playing encore at link i posted

For anyone who's gonna be staying up, I'll post the uncensored full 1080p HD WEB-DL the second it hits itunes (roughly 3AM Eastern, usually) in whatever MDE thread is still going at the time. Decrypted, subs added, losslessly remuxed to mkv, the works. This deserves to be seen in as uncucked a manner as possible and it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings at this point.

"You hate this show because you hate yourself"

I think it had to do with both that and cucks or the women who cuck their well off men. They have the sugar daddy who has a good job and then they go out and fuck a black guy for fun. After they get fucked, they are completely ruined and ugly to the man who loved her before.

Best part was Nick's post-hardcore screaming

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

In my opinion being a soldier was a metaphor for being a man. It's a shame that so many boys will turn out that way. I'm not pretending it's all of them or anything, but it's still too bad.

Yeah, I loved that. Sounded like all the bands I used to listen to back in the day.

oh shit senpai thanks

>mfw they reuse content they uploaded in May 2014 that even then they said was "filmed like a year and a half ago"

youtube.com/watch?v=lhde6PALMRM

I love everything you just said, but can you be an even bigger hero and do it for the full season?

I only have garbage 720p tv rips of the other episodes and it's depressing how much worse they look than the web-rips.

I'll let you fuck my wife when I get one if you do this for me.

Great. I can just imagine some fucking lame Tim Heidecker produced crap replacing MDE's time slot.

What bullshit. This was one of the highest rating ORIGINAL cable shows. Got better ratings than Eric Andre in his first season.

ty f𝔞m

So was the bit with the woman forcing Erick Hayden to let her get a black man's baby? Was the twist that the whole thing was a scam to punish women who wanted to cuck their husbands by turning them into deformed freaks via gene splicing/modification, for their secretly nightmare fuel fetish husbands to fuck as payback for emasculating them?

Is this the best as show ever? Id say top 5 for sure. Along with steve brule, space ghost, harvey birdman and the works. What do you guys think?

I think it was supposed to represent a masculine profession - a warrior. But then feminism and single motherhood and modernity kick in and destroy that instinct and produce a meek little consumer.

>being a soldier was a metaphor for being a man.
really? seems like a hamfisted metaphor then

i don't know, i see it more as kids being so impressionable they switch from one dumb extreme to the other

They've got that shit on amazon.

amazon.com/Million-Dollar-Extreme-Presents-Season/dp/B01JTFS4EA/ref=sm_n_ma_dka_US_pr_pub_0_0?imprToken=oHMpwIsJ5wRChNQp1wjyaw&linkCode=w43&tag=partner-referral-20&linkId=5efd23556e75a88013ba07766434e3ef

this
i fucking love nick

MY PERSONAL BLOG WORLD PEACE SEASON 1 AWARDS

FUNNIEST SKIT
>Sam Hyde blackface

MOST AESTHETIC SKIT
>Teacher

BEST SKIT
>CEO

More Decker Unclassified as he mocks 24 and conservatives in god-awful fan fiction that makes him feel like less of a cuck

KILL TIM HEIDECKER

you are a brain damaged monkey man on a computer? wtf.

>pic related

I'll be here

qt

I'd go further than that - it's one of the most innovative comedy shows.

It deserves a spot along side Chris Morris, Trigger Happy TV and all that shit.

Way bigger than AS.

Doin' good work here.

>implying those aren't the three best skits

here, use this as new thread:

Best case scenario would be that they give Sam another show; sort of like how Tim and Eric kept getting new show after new show rather than just being canceled.

Thanks Darkchilde

I genuinely love this show. I feel like there isn't any more comedy that makes you think but is also hilarious on the surface level.

Do the full season please. I cannot find any episodes in decent quality anywhere except the [AS] site and their player sucks and I'm sure the episodes will go away soon.

Thing is im not sure what other station they could get away with shit on? Maybeeee ifc but thats pretty far stretched. I doubt anything like starz or hbo would go for them

Does anyone know if the amazon version is the censored version or uncensored?

Also, I'm dumb, but it's supporting the show if I get it through Amazon, right?

There are no versions of any episode yet that are truly uncensored (you'll have to wait for "not Sam" to sneak them out) but any way of watching the show officially will support it.

the language (spoken) is uncensored, but the text and stuff is still cut. you know, because text and speech are two totally different things

I know this show currently has a lot of people shilling and trolling it, but I honestly feel, assuming it doesn't get renewed, in 5-10 years, people will be remembered as one of the greatest shows, and will be one of those peices of media everyone on a site like Cred Forums talks about as a cult classic.

It's less a metaphor and more just emblematic of young boys everywhere being told their masculine aspirations are wrong and they should become accountants instead.

I agree with you.
I'm not going to go on a big hyperbolic spree about how much I like the show, because I do, but I'm just saying I can't remember the last time a show came on and I was like, "Yeah, this has significance."

It could get a new season, you know. It did pretty good with ratings.

They renew stupid shit all the time. Why not renew something that actually has a fanbase that is excited to watch it ever Friday?

If he can't get them to order a new season of World Peace, then he should pitch them a Sam Hyde "reality show". Basically just Sam doing 10 minute mobile phone videos. It will cheapest thing they have ever put on the air that people actually watch.

I mean, you got stuff like fishcenterlive, why not Sam Hyde vertical videos?

haha when based sam said faggot i totally freaked!!!

you cant say that on tv lol!

That sounds pretty hot

Thanks you guys, I'll throw down the $15. It's worth it for this show anyways, enjoyed it and want to support Sammy boi

Or just a "MDE on the street" show like Whipz or Williamsburg. The AS Normies love that shit, I see Eric Andre clips of him yelling ranch in public all the time on facebook. You just now if they got that show approved, they would sneak some kino in there