Why does Cred Forums never talk about Veronica Mars?

Why does Cred Forums never talk about Veronica Mars?

The third season literally revolves around feminazis lying about being raped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgvNgUJZI
youtube.com/watch?v=8l5ZO-rSPGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another only the first season is good show.

>implying season two wasn't good
1 is undoubtably the best, but I thought the pedo ring in Neptune was pretty interesting stuff.

The retcon of "oh yeah Beaver is evil and also secretly raped Veronica" was retarded as fuck.

S1 is awesome, some of S2 is good, S3 is patchy and the ending retarded, The movie is meh.

But it's well thought of, they made almost 3 times the kickstarter goal for the movie. Was about $5m they got in the end.

Oh, and fuck Piz, the Riley Finn of Neptune, California...

Kristen bell a cute! CUTE!!

I didn't mind that as much as I minded Beaver somehow getting a bomb onto a plane.

I gotta give Rob Thomas credit for having the balls to make Veronica a rape victim though and sticking with it. The revelation of season one that she wasn't actually raped felt like executive interference.

Did anyone actually feel bad for Beaver though? He got fucked in almost every way.

I feel like if this show was not made in the OC/Gilmore girls era it would end up being total shit. the show isnt overly preacher or reminding us every 3 seconds that veronica is a girl

Why do i find girl photographers so attractive?

I liked the show and always thought this dude deserved a better career.

The season one reveal was a mindfuck to me. I suspected the culprit being who it was, but damn the way it all came together was perfect.

mfw finding out he's basically Pam tier and literally was in love with Kristen Bell and thats why their scenes were so good

A long time ago, I used to watch that show with friends, but I haven't thought of it lately at all.

>brother and dad used to have contests to make him cry
>brother and dad are both 10/10 alpha males
>be born skinny awkard fag
>molested by coach after being forced into little league
>pressured by brother to rape girl when not even into girls
>his own rape will be forced into the light by two other kids who were raped too
>finally snap
Beaver had a hard life

>with friends

But how do you masturbate?

Iseewhatyoudidthere

Is this the show that had the scene where the guy jerks off to her feet in exchange for information?

You're probably thinking of this scene: youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgvNgUJZI

youtube.com/watch?v=8l5ZO-rSPGA

GOAT intro

Why did they ruin it in season 3

I'm genuinely curious how much of season 3's changes were from execs or the showrunner trying to save it

I remember when Kristen was queen of Cred Forums, good times

Well season 3 aired on CW while the first two aired on UPN, the merger had an impact on many shows not just Veronica Mars

She'll always be queen of my heart.

Is she /ourgirl/?

>dat tomboy look
I wish they waited a few months later to film the movie. Bell did not look good with the post pregnancy look.

And how the fuck was she with Piz for like 9 years and still hadn't met his parents?

yes

is there more

>And how the fuck was she with Piz for like 9 years and still hadn't met his parents?
I don't understand how she was with Pissboy at all let alone 9 years, they should have omitted him from the film entirely

It's obvious they wanted their cake and to eat it too, a direct continuation of the series even though it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Veronica to throw away the last 10 years of her life and go back to amateur sleuthing. If it meant so much her to then what the fuck has she been doing with her life for the last decade? She waits until now to have an existential crisis?

Not to mention
>she wants to be a lawyer and not an FBI Agent like she used to
So she's changed enough to be lawyer-girl, and now all of a sudden decides to stay in Neptune and be Nancy Drew again. The fuck?

meant to respond to

>that slow pace
you have to fucking kidding me

you gotta slow down if you don't want to come too soon

m-moar?

>It's obvious they wanted their cake and to eat it too, a direct continuation of the series
This really bothered the fuck out of me because the sole thing from any of the season 3 cliffhanger thats referred to is the sex tape.

But its never fucking explained who did it. In fact, in the finale, Veronica straight up said she never slept with Piz, so that implies its a forgery, aka another season long mystery. I guess you could say the movie implied Keith beat Vinnie for the sheriff position, but he's a PI in again in the movie anyway so that still doesn't matter.

The Kane hard drive? Doesn't matter. The Illuminati Frat? Doesn't matter. Wallace desperately trying to be an engineer? Doesn't matter. Logan going broke? Doesn't matter. The Fitzpatricks? Doesn't matter.

And shit, if the movie was just going to jack off to the series, then where the fuck was Duncan?

>Kristen Bell in Bathroom Shota Blowbang

bumping out of femanzi interest

I rewatch this show every year. About time I did it again.