Rectify

So when is incest going to happen? I mean its going to happen right?

>give an award winning performance flicking your bean
>offers just roll in like nothing

I almost felt bad for her but goddamn that video

I should get back into this show.

Do you guys fap that hard irl?

If I really need to relax I might rub the sausage a bit hard.

that's fucking hot

Why did I write that?

he dropped his sister and christian waifu to run off with his mom and fuck her all night long.

did you even watch the finale

is this that fappening chick? she's doing a show with incest?

damn.

When you're desensitised due to circumcision you need to really smash it to get any feeling out of it

Are there more webms of Abigail?

if i'm having a hard time orgasming, i do.

yep

not circumcised either

also I can do it for hours, nobody can stop me

Not a Webm.

mine are all nsfw

Post them now

absolute fappening queen right here

some questions a man can only answer for himself

You can use a spoiler if you want.

is there a version of this with daniel listening at the door while she rubs one out

not the same without audio

Cred Forums doesn't support audio

Abigail is smoking hot. I can't understand why there aren't more on TV.

post them on /gif/

link them here

badabing

Too many Kristen Stewart fans.

This show is going to be another Breaking Bad incident isn't it? A fantastic series no one gave a shit about except for a small percentage of people then when it ends this year it's going to be shoved in our faces everywhere constantly and reminded of how great it is. As much as I love this series I really wouldn't want that to happen.

So thoughts on what will happen in S4? I'm looking forward to seeing what Daniel's new surroundings will be like and I imagine a large part of the premier will be the trial over the murder of Hanna.

oh dear, is that what I look like?

doubt it, too slow and alienating to get anywhere near as popular as BrBa

Nope. I've never understood the movie portrayals of jerking off.

Are you saying its fappening?

I hope her new show works out well. But I have a feeling it wont last. Unless NBC puts it on a smaller network.

>Timeless is an upcoming American science fiction drama series ordered by NBC for its 2016–17 television season.[1] It stars Goran Visnjic as a time-traveling criminal who steals a time machine in order to change the course of American history and destroy the country. Charged with the job of traveling back in time to catch him is a team made up of a history professor (Abigail Spencer), a soldier (Matt Lanter), and a scientist (Malcolm Barrett

no way that's surviving, sadly.

>every good show out right now(rectify, blacksails, the leftovers) are having their finale seasons

Great. Another 10 years of wait time for good shows to pop back up.

Literally Doctor Who

It could last if they put it on FX
>
>the leftovers
Is this confirmed?

yes

Season three confirmed for final season brah.

Fuck this gay earth! I don't get how shows like the Good Wife and Grey's Anatomy get viewership but not well the written ones.

Someone please tell me where I can watch the videos of this woman naked

Dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, the 25th season of Geordie Shore is starting next week! Stay tuned!

Well, their ending the story for the show. It's not like it got cancelled.

>Rectify ending
>The Leftovers ending
>Season 4 will more than likely be Silicon Valley's penultimate season

Anything else I like I know is ending soon?

>Geordie Shore on its 25th season
Fucking really? As a native of Newcastle I apologize for the rest of the world unleashing that shit on everyone. I am incredibly sorry.

This
It's not 'thrilling' enough
There are plots point from season 1 which are basically (realistically) not mentioned again until season 3 because it moves so slow

But Silicon Valley has only been getting better

It's quite impressive how a show that's only been going for 5 and a half years is somehow starting its 13th season later this year

While it has gotten better every season I feel like it could be wrapping up soon either in season 5 or 6. I don't see it lasting longer than lose. Not to mention it's apparently too boring for the normalfag crowd, not to mention it's a Mike Judge show and his shows always unfortunately get cancelled.

qt

End of times user, end of times.

It's been ages since I saw it but the segment in season 2 when he's at the dead guy's apartment with the scumbag who was there the night Hanna died and he talks about how they all ran a train on her and she was some depraved whore and it shatters Daniel's worldview and you start to get glimpses of the possibility that he killed her for being a whore really resonated with me (even though it's been ages and I may be remembering that scene and its significance entirely wrong). I got real vibes of Daniel being a beta who strangled his oneitis girl to death for being a disgusting roastie whore and it gave me a real misogynistic hateboner like "damn, Daniel's our guy!"

I honestly kind of feel like they do this because a more realistic, slower and less dramatic jerk off session would just be unsettling for most viewers. An over-emphasized pounding of the meat like that is clear and leaves no question as to what is happening while also being cartoonish and cliched enough to lack any kind of squeamish factor.

>Is Daniel "Our guy"?

I think he's incredibly hard to place, doesn't seem like a Cred Forums person at all, he's more like a cross of /lit/ and /r9k/

>That scene where they take Daniel's books in prison
>That final goodbye with Kerwin
This fucking show man

Was rewatching Justified and i never realized that /ourguy/ was the male nurse with the ponytail from the kidney episode.

>a cross of /lit/ and /r9k/
>and /r9k/
Figured by the wording of my post that it would be clearly inferred that was sort of where I was coming from with the use of "our guy" in reference to his actions and my views of it (though I don't really actually browse /r9k/).

Speaking of which, which specific episode is that scene in? anyone know? I'd like to watch it again.

Coffeebutt!

S01E03

>incest

Looks like it's time to start watching this show.

I meant which episode is the one in which he's at the dead guy's place with the scumbag and they're talking about how Daniel was looking down as they ran a train on her or whatever. Eventually he freaks out and attacks Scumbag and Scumbag laughs at his assault because "haha you are a psycho, told you"

Oh, sorry. I don't exactly remember which epi that was.

Daniel is probably the most emotionally sympathetic lead of any drama I can I recall. He doesn't come off as a victim, just a deeply disturbed individual trying to do the best that he can in a world that fucked him over

>ywn watch the first episode for the first time again and sit in frustration wanting to know more about Daniel again

Bump

she needs to go back to making her own films

I totally forgot this shit show was still on, is the main character still autistic?

Fuck off

DUDE NOTHING HAPPENS LMAO

She does make a shit load of small films. It just that what she needs is to work on something after her Doctor Who rip-off gets canceled. Maybe a dramedy.

*STARES AT YOU LIKE AN AUTISTIC RETARD FOR A MINUTE WITHOUT NOTHING HAPPENING*

HMM

I've been meaning to watch this show. Maybe when I can find the time.