Queen of Cred Forums

Queen of Cred Forums

Fatties BTFO

She's so fucking cute

I'd blow my load as soon as she got naked in the bedroom

care to explain what happened to all of us not from starbucksland?

this thing really triggered a lot of people on Cred Forums, i've seen threads daily ever since it happened.

france is starbucks land?

Based. Jonah Hill is such a cuck.

>daily reminder if a good looking man mocked a fat chick half the internet would go crazy and Cred Forums would be crying about all these "sensitive babies"

men and women are different and society reacts as such: news at eleven

i beg to differ

this is a youtube/reddit tier comment.

It's well known that most of the worth of a women to a man as a mate is in their looks.
And it's well known that most of a mans worth to a women as a mate is in his personality.

So it's not super insulting if a woman insults a guy's looks.

I'd feed her my baguette, if you know what I mean.

>implying she looks bad in this photo
this girl is my real life waifu

Not that I'd kick her out of bed, but considering she's French, and on a news show, she's a 6 if I'm being generous. Find hotter girls serving you at a gas station or McDonald's in Rouen than her.

Also making fun of Jonah Hill being fat is pathetically easy, she could do better. He was a total bitch though, a "comedian" should have thicker skin.

Hill's a kike, no sympathy

Fuck I want her as my girlfriend, NOW!

She didn't make fun of him for being fat...

>tfw you want her as your gf but in reality you are 370 lbs
fucking piece of shit parents for making me this fat, if i'd have a normal family i'd be normal weight too

Also, it's not super insulting if a woman gets called dumb, but it is super insulting if a man gets called dumb for these same reasons.

Her eyes are so stern and serious. like she 100% believes what she's saying.

No wonder jonah felt insulted the poor guy.

so you think the average girl in france is fairly hot?
Cause you probably wouldnt find a girl that hot at mcdonalds or the petrol station ANYWHERE in the USA.

She's a solid 8 bro, pretty qt

What's the French equivalent of a Stacey?

Camille?

>Cred Forums has spent years mocking Jonah Hills' weight
>French comedian does the same thing
>Cred Forums loses its fucking mind
Explain this

All hail the jew slaying queen

>French FEMALE comedian does the same thing

Cred Forums is triggered back to jr prom and being turned down by the popular girls, which from what i gather either turns you into a homicidal killer or a rampaging neckbeard autist.

Nicole

Look at this effeminate faggot who wants to be treated like a woman! HAHAHA! I bet you are an MRA neckbeard.

What is with the liberal obsession of high school and the 1950s?

That's what real projection looks like right there, user.

i want to marry a redpilled french qt

so.. what happened between this bitch and the sad fat bastard?

I think it's because it's such a ubiquitous metaphor. Even people thousands of miles away can picture exactly the essential Happy Days nature of it all.

tl;dr
Gives good metaphor.

Yeah, when I was in France I was surprised at how attractive average girls were, random store and fast food workers even.

She's a solid 7, for France she's a 6 at best.

What is it with Americans and not being able to ban'a

m8 i hate yanks as much as the next person, but this has been all over Cred Forums for 2 days running now. matt leblanc cant even get a look-in

LURK MOAR

most of us wouldnt fucking invite him over, humiliate him and record it