/got/ general

Southron ambitions edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSk75HEIm4Q
time.com/4496038/sophie-turner-maisie-williams/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Cred Forums

>Undying, we Autists light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that threads might endure. Eternal, we are /got/'s stewards, to set the course and keep it true.

Nth for bad casting.

He died for our sins

Like a fucking dumbass.

If you were gonna risk your job, at least capture something more.

Was he afraid of getting sued too? Pussy

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until 404. I shall take no waifu, hold no threads, father no theories. I shall wear no tripcode and win no glory. I shall live and post at my board. I am the word in the darkness. I am the poster on the boards. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the /GoT/'s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

9st for sikhs are bros

the fuck did this fag do?

Bran

>realms of men

Boards of men would make more sense, famalam.

best pasta

He's an extra and was there for a fitting of the new Unsullied outfit for Winter.

He posted those two pics online when extras aren't supposed to post or reveal anything.

He's deleted them, but it took hours and hours for him to do so and so he's probably been fired and in trouble

You Cred Forumstards killed the last thread? Figures

good post, tbqh

We see you samefag

Reminder that D&D are not responsible for Dorne.

That was Cogman.

D&D saved us by rushing the fuck out of it and cutting it for most of this season and shitting on the snakes.

As extra compensation, they're having Euron kill one of the Snakes.

BASED

>Reminder that D&D are not responsible for Dorne.
>That was Cogman.

these kind of posts are so fucking retarded.
Do you really think every writer does whatever the fuck he wants and they try to make sense of it when they're all done?

>Oh wait you wrote in Ep7 that Doran Martell is scheming something but Cogman had the Sneks kill him in Ep1, doesn't work!

D&D tells them everything that has to happen and they write around it.

They give Cogman a plater of shit and tell him to sculpt something good with it. Whatever he does, it'll look like shit. Because it's shit.

Lol you fucking autist
Why are you white knighting them so hard?
DnD are responsible for everything on the show. They are the show runners.
That's like saying GRRM's editor is responsible for Dany shitting herself in the Dothraki sea

Good post [2] better than the entirety of the last thread

>Do you really think every writer does whatever the fuck he wants and they try to make sense of it when they're all done?

The blu ray extras literally say that D&D didn't plan to have Dorne in the season until Cogman came up with something cause he really wanted it.

Based Jon's granddad and adoptive dad thread

Thank you OP

Who isn't /j*nsa/ here? Show yourselves

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally covers all scenarios.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

You fucked up the line you fucking shit

What's the latest spoilers lads?

All the same, all Tardaryens must fucking hang. Ned knew this and sent Jon to the Watch, but unfortunately Jon is a honourless bastard just as the rest of the Tardaryens and broke his oaths.

Ned also fucked up though.

All his kids carry and are victims of the Tully shit gene.

Jon is literally the only hope for his family.

Only a matter of time till Bran fucks up even more than he already has when he got caught by the Night King.

Why was my thread deleted?

Cause Cred Forums fucktards.

>Jon is literally the only hope for his family.

Well yes he is the only hope for the Tardaryens who are otherwise extinct, though not a big hope.

All memes aside Bran would most likely survive to the end of the series (lol).

The comment about Maisie hanging out with a Muslim at the cigarette store?
That was me and I'm still here. Must have been something else.

It was a Stannis thread. Stannis is a chronic loser. Simple as that.

It continued after that with other anons getting into Cred Forums shit

It escalated beyond that

Can't wait for Sunday.

The shitposting and butthurt when Game of Thrones wins or loses a lot of shit will be momentous.

I expect /got/ to blow up if Kit or Maisie win their nominations.

How will Stannis and Cerseifags live with themselves? How will jonautists and maisiefag handle it if they lose.

Someone post the jonautist rant from last year after Jon died.

the fuck are you talking about

I want Lena to win. Guess it depends how much HBO paid the voters.

>people discussing the difference bewteen sikhs and muslims
>Cred Forums

Fuck off.

top kek m8, Lena is gonna blow that little troll right outta da water

unless it relates to a movie or television show, it doesn't belong on this board

The Emmys

I want maisie to win so that hopefully if arya makes it out alive this season maybe dnd will give her better material next season. Pretty sure Lena will win it though.

Emmys are Sunday.

The show's nominated for a lot of awards, Kit's nominated for Best Supporting Actor, Maisie and Lena are nominated for Best Supporting Actress.

And stannisfags are butthurt about anything in regards to Kit.

Honestly though.

I don't think either will win their nomination.

Kit's going up against Dinklage who even if this season is shit, is gonna take votes away from Kit especially for voters who don't bother to watch the show and just go for names they recognize.

Maisie, Lena and Emilia are up against each other and will cannibalize each other letting someone who otherwise wouldn't win, win

Emillia is also nominated but I think that's just for perspective

You could be right m8.

The critics are calling it for her.
Odds in her favor.

Oh. I thought the Emmys already happened because of this post.

>The blu ray extras literally say that D&D didn't plan to have Dorne in the season until Cogman came up with something cause he really wanted it.

Translation : D&D expected GRRM to actually finish the last two books (which they would have promptly wiped their asses with, like all the rest…) but since he didn’t, they needed something else and fucking up the Dorne storyline was it.

This is Lena's Emmy to lose. Nobody is going to vote for toad face or burger queen.

Vote splitting definitely won the Emmy for Jonathan Banks though.

lol tits-snek literally looks like a little boy

Nah, those are just the awards for more technical stuff and people the public and most actors don't know or care about.

The real awards aren't till this sunday

Kit's only hope is that this being considered a big season for his character and the hype around the show and his episode along with this being his first nomination (so new fresh face and "rising" star) is enough to get him most of the votes even if Dinklage is nominated too.

anyone get a screengrab lmao

I love this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=sSk75HEIm4Q

Just check the archive

>she loves Jorah 10 times as much as she loves Daario
>but let Daario fuck all her holes while Jorah only has his hand

Why is she so cruel? Why do good guys never get to finish?

I just did, it's just Ameritards being Ameritards not even that interesting

So who's the lucky cuck who'll eventually settle?

Jorah is a beta cuck and Daario is a bad boy.
Bad boys fuck better.
Jorah's idea of a wild night is missionary and some cuddling

You should see that land whale

At her weight and age, even if George dies and has a will giving her the rights, can't be long until those rights find their way into someone else's hands.

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.

Benioff can do it

Lads, I was listening to the world of ice and fire audiobook and was doing fine until Viserys I. Then I got completely lost on the Lineage and dragons. Is there a well made infograph regarding the dinasty and who was riding who?

Kys

He could, but I don't think he has enough experience writing fantasy or scifi to really do it. His longest book is fewer than 300 pages.

He definitely has the knowledge to since he works so closely with George and they would've gone over George's thoughts about why this or that, but actually writing it all out he'd need someone else.

i'm sure George has some fantasy and scifi friends he respects who could help though

Guess who's going to kill Kelly C and all bastard Targ shits?

Doubtful breh, poor little faggot can't even walk

Based

You are everything wrong with these threads

RANA

Yiss

When's Howland gonna come swear his allegiance to bran by earth and water, bronze and iron, & ice and fire just like his kids did

Every pedophile must be put against a wall and shot.

Poo in loo

Shitskin

My heart is pierced by cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my Jolly Sailor Bold

Disgusting

Where's a pedophilic comment in this thread

Pls respond

>people still think whether Rhaegar married Lyanna or not matters.

Jon's still a bastard.

Polygamy isn't recognized unless you have big ass dragons and are 100% BASED, so unless Rhaegar was hiding a few up his ass and was acting like a retard on purpose, Jon's a bastard and any marriage to Lyanna doesn't count to anyone.

Based The Normies post

Thank you poster

>isn't recognized
Spotted the Andal religion fanatic fucking shit

This.

Honestly I just want to see how it plays within the greater narrative. GRRM said this was the great secret it has to have some pay off. But if Bran tells Jon I mean he could claim the iron throne but that's out of character. But if he did I wouldn't doubt most lords would believe he was a Targ Bart are considering how they view Lyanna and Rhaegar.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Also there's absolutely no way to prove it

All of you disgusting Branfaggot pedos who constantly post pictures of and worship a child.

Old Gods recognize marriage under the Seven and the Seven recognize marriage under the Old Gods, otherwise they'd be calling each other bastards.

Only person in Old God territory practicing polygamy is Craster, and he really worships the Walkers anyway, and no way would people recognize his kids as trueborn if they didn't need him for shit and have to please him.

>believing in gods
You are not paying attention to the story, eh

>But if Bran tells Jon I mean he could claim the iron throne but that's out of character.

Yeah, only way I ever see Jon taking the Iron Throne is if people push him to. I don't see him willing to wage war to take it from someone like Dany.

But I see his parentage being important in fighting the Walkers and Dany being willing to give up the crown or power of her own volition. Where that might mean making Jon her heir and she can fight and die against the Walkers, or agreeing to let the North be independent cause while a Targaryen alone in the world might be a terrible thing, Jon's more a wolf and has his own pack.

>But if he did I wouldn't doubt most lords would believe he was a Targ Bart are considering how they view Lyanna and Rhaegar.

What? What does their view of Lyanna and Rhaegar have to do with them believing he's a Targ bastard(?)?

The religion around it doesn't recognize polygamy m8.

Doesn't matter if the Seven or Old Gods are real or as imagined.

No I meant if Jon claimed to be a Son of Rheagar I doubt most lords would doubt his claim. Rhaegar took Lyanna out of passion which some believe and if he did its forcefully its not that hard of a stretch to say that she bore a child of his

>its not that hard of a stretch to say that she bore a child of his

You know, it's really ridiculous actually that no one thinks Lyanna had a kid or that there's something fishy about Jon.

While Ned is honorable and people wouldn't think he'd lie, it's too much of a coincidence that his sister dies, he comes back home with a baby whose mother he refuses to say shit about, raises the kid around his trueborns when there's nothing inherently honorable about that or dishonorable in having the kid be raised or fostered elsewhere, and the several women they say the mother might be no one cares enough to confirm from and at least one that's still around won't say shit.

Not sure if people are just so uninterested in anything Northern that they don't care and take stuff at face value, if it's just that no one important cares, or if George is just a hack

Here's the argument
Rhaegar's culture is valyrian. That changed little over their dinasty.
In fact, they only integrated with andals and first men when debauchery started, with aegon fucking half the riverlands and Daeron the second being cucked by Martell's multiculturalism.
Religion-wise, aegon I and his sisters were all for show, they needed their subjects tamed and religion is the best tool for it. Maegor did not give a fuck and married two or three women I think. As was Valyrian custom. That started the faith uprising and him nearly destroying the Faith and crushing its politically influence in KL.
That being said, if Rhaegar so chooses, he could have married again as was within his lineage customs and his subjects would have to eat it up or rebel against the dragons.
As everything in ASOIAF there's game for bothnways of the argument, or else we wouldn't be spending time here on a cantonese blacksmithing imagem board talking about it.
In the end, it doesnt even matter. Jon does not give a fuck, he's being recognized by merits and the blood or bastardry legitimization will just be colateral or icing on the cake.

>Rhaegar's culture is valyrian. That changed little over their dinasty.

Their culture is Faith of the Seven with the only lasting Valyrian thing being the incest and I guess liking fire.

They follow the Seven now since Aegon I and Maegor's day.

>Rhaegar so chooses, he could have married again as was within his lineage customs

From almost 300 years ago, no one would believe in it or follow it.

>subjects would have to eat it up or rebel against the dragons.

Rebel against Aerys? No problem, he's nuts anyway and it seemed they were already planning to since the Great Houses were intermarrying.

>Jon does not give a fuck, he's being recognized by merits and the blood or bastardry legitimization will just be colateral or icing on the cake.

He hasn't done jackshit for the South that would get them to recognize him as Rhaegar's kid, as the heir, or as their king

I guess it wouldn't be something you'd assume. Right away it sounds better as gossip to say the great Ned Stark is a hypocrite id imagine. But the way he treated Jon and even Cat when she mentioned Jon's mom. It's funny because in her monolouge she states that he must have loved the woman more than her but never makes the connection. Most people assumed it was Ashara because Ned had a crush on her.

But in the Show it seems LF might actually believe that they loved each other. So who knows how that'll play out

>Their culture is Faith of the Seven
You just went full retard, nigger
Read the books

Meh, I gave you the explanation, if you so choose to ignore it, so be it.

>But in the Show it seems LF might actually believe that they loved each other.

littlefinger would have no proof for his suspicions and no real reason that Jon or someone like Sansa would believe him.

If that info is coming out, it's coming from Bran or Howland's mouths

>Her father is the brother of my mom. Like, we grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know, she fucking grew up hot. And all my friends are trying to fuck her, you know, and I'm not gonna let one of these assholes fuck my cousin. So I used the cousin thing, as like, an in with her. I'm not like, gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? If anyone's gonna fuck my cousin, it's gonna be me. Out of respect.

Tell me why this doesn't apply to Jon.

1st for best legs Maisie

>Waaaaaa why are you having discussion /got/?
Fuck off m8

>Sophie's character in her new movie is named Josie Stark
>has a huge wolf tattoo

Fucking hacks

>love Essos in the books because it's so colourful and diverse
>watch show
>it's all just a generic Sandland full of generic Arabs

But why tho

Mmmm this, not even a Maisiefag but they are absolutely divine.

because shitposting is a disease

you don't cure it by spreading it to other people

Me neither really but I do like her. She gets a lot of hate but seems super cool, is a cute (fuck you all, she is... most of the time) and has goddess-tier legs. Certainly not the troll she's made out to be on here.

Her legs aren't long enough to be goddess tier

that movie is doomed to be terrible lol

I don't think they have to be long to be beautiful. I don't get the length-meme. Plenty of supermodels have long legs that are absolutely disgusting. The you get a bitch like prime Trish Stratus or AnnaSophia Robb who are short but have perfect legs.

Length of the legs doesn't matter. Just if they make good ear muffs.

>people are talking about legs
>it's not Sophie's
what the hell /got/

Sophie has better legs than anyone else on GoT especially LilMissGoblin.

>Josie Stark
sauce?
Even google finds nothing, you roosemaster.
Just Josie.

But length does matter, hence "legs go on for miles"

At the right height, they're an amazing womanly length and when they're nice, they become goddess tier

time.com/4496038/sophie-turner-maisie-williams/

>Sept. 15, 2016
>On Game of Thrones, the Stark sisters Sansa and Arya are (literally) separated by an ocean

>Showfags in charge of knowing where 2 of the main characters are.

>he hasn't read the screenplay

Sup pleb

Even Emilia has much nice legs than Sophie.

Doesn't help it's all about le epic Shyamalanian twist

I wish I was the size of a cockroach so she could step on me

>that
>better than Sophie's legs

"no"

memes aside that makes more sense than the jonfags who are shitting themselves over howlands possible appearance because they really think he's going to come out of the woodwork just to support jon

why the fuck should howland care about supporting a targ. why the fuck should he really care about jon at all. he only kept his mouth shut about lyanna because ned was his best friend. if howland really thought jon was important for any reason he could have said something by now since ned's death. or even shown up to help take back winterfell or at the very least show up to his "coronation". but he didn't. the only stark that house reed has ever shown interest in aside from Ned is Bran and yet jonfags still have deluded themselves into believing howland is going to show up just to be another character who performs verbal fellatio on him.

>Sansa uses Mormont raven to send message to Littlefinger at Moat Cailin
>the Maester doesn't tell Jon or Lyanna about it

D&D are hacks

nothing make sense anymore everything is stupid.

Just take the lord Glover...
He was a perfectly reasonable character in his first scene, refusing Jon for perfectly valid reasons.

But now comes the KitN scene and "he'll regret all his life not to have followed him"....
Why?
He didn't follow him because the stark didn't give a fuck about his family, but the Bolton did.

From his PoV, Jon just won a battle against "the good guys"... Those who helped him. He should be angry that Jon won, and probably should regret not to have joined the battle ON THE OTHER SIDE...

The only way this would make any fucking sense is if he's just an opportunist lying straight to Jon's face, but he'll probably be the strongest Jon supporter because fuck the plot.

>He had a pack as well, once. Five they had been, and a sixth who stood aside. Somewhere down inside him were the sounds the men had given them to tell one from the other, but it was not by their sounds he knew them. He remembered their scents, his brothers and his sisters. They all had smelled alike, had smelled of pack, but each was different too.
>His angry brother with the hot green eyes was near, the prince felt, though he had not seen him for many hunts. Yet with every sun that set he grew more distant, and he had been the last. The others were far scattered, like leaves blown by the wild wind.
>Sometimes he could sense them, though, as if they were still with him, only hidden from his sight by a boulder or a stand of trees. He could not smell them, nor hear their howls by night, yet he felt their presence at his back... all but the sister they had lost. His tail drooped when he remembered her. Four now, not five. Four and one more, the white who has no voice.

sansafags who cant see the obvious foreshadowing that sansa's loyalty to house stark died with Lady are retarded. the direwolves are very obviously meant to represent the starks in this passage and bran considers lady/sansa "lost". she will never be the queen in the north or the head of House Stark. She'll never really be a part of House Stark again. Her betraying the Starks, whether its her own conscious decision or littlefinger manipulating her, is inevitable in both the show AND the books. I dont actually get why anyone would want a person whos so easily manipulated and fooled to be the leader of a great house anyway.

>From his PoV, Jon just won a battle against "the good guys"... Those who helped him. He should be angry that Jon won, and probably should regret not to have joined the battle ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Boltons weren't the good guys. Sure Robb fucked up and Boltons helped get his home back, but not like the Starks hadn't been helping his House for years too. He respected them enough to grant them an audience and not tell Ramsay about them

He was more a traitorous fucktard to the Starks than to the Boltons

>sansafags who cant see the obvious foreshadowing that sansa's loyalty to house stark died with Lady are retarded. the direwolves are very obviously meant to represent the starks in this passage and bran considers lady/sansa "lost". she will never be the queen in the north or the head of House Stark. She'll never really be a part of House Stark again. Her betraying the Starks, whether its her own conscious decision or littlefinger manipulating her, is inevitable in both the show AND the books. I dont actually get why anyone would want a person whos so easily manipulated and fooled to be the leader of a great house anyway.
why does this kind of makes sense

>whether its her own conscious decision or littlefinger manipulating her

Could that be D&D's goal? Where in the books she might be manipulated, they decided to be feminists and have Sansa be a more active and willing participant in Jon's inevitable betrayal?

bran passages are very on the nose with foreshadowing moreso than other POVs. im not even a branfag but rereading his chapters has a lot of dramatic irony when you already know whats going to happen. You can assume when GRRM gets into passages like this that its not just a bunch of meaningless nonsense. Bran considers Sansa lost in a different way than Arya and Jon and Rickon. She's dead. A direwolf death doesnt literally represent their human's death but it does represent Sansa being permanently lost to house stark.

>the direwolves are very obviously meant to represent the starks in this passage and bran considers lady/sansa "lost".

Or just mean that he knows the wolf is dead.

what's his reaction to Grey Wind being dead later on? What does he consider Grey Wind to be?

The point went right over your head didn't it.

each direwolf = the stark child that owns them

lady is dead and no longer a part of their pack = sansa is symbolically dead and no longer a part of their family

>each direwolf = the stark child that owns them

At that point all bran can sense is the other direwolves. So of course he can't sense Lady or through her Sansa, if she's dead.

It's just your assumption that it also symbolically means Sansa's not part of the pack and Stark family anymore cause she lost her wolf.

What's his reaction to Grey wolf being dead?

How does it feel to be so thick skulled that you cant read between the fucking lines when its almost spelled out for you?

I dont remember what his reaction is to Grey Wolfs death if he even has one, but I imagine he also considers that wolf lost from their pack as well..... which.... so is Robb......................

Not that user but a tendency to take everything literally is a sign of autism. You might be autistic.

>How does it feel to be so thick skulled that you cant read between the fucking lines when its almost spelled out for you?

How does it feel that you're assumptions are bullshit since they can't be applied to other situations?

> but I imagine he also considers that wolf lost from their pack as well..... which.... so is Robb......................

Yes. But Robb's death is still separate from Grey Wind or it'd mean Robb not being part of the House anymore or not having loyalty to it. what would Bran have considered of Rickon in the show after Shaggydog died? That he was lost and his loyalty to the House was gone? No.

>autism

this meme word

>Boltons weren't the good guys. Sure Robb fucked up and Boltons helped get his home back, but not like the Starks hadn't been helping his House for years too. He respected them enough to grant them an audience and not tell Ramsay about them

Well yeah he addressed that. He was loyal to house stark for years, and wept for Ned Stark..
But Robb stark didn't do shit for him, and now Jon came begging for help.

AS he said, house stark is dead. Dead to him anyway... Before that KitN scene where he does a complete 180.

daily reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being autistic.

Robb fucking died. and this passage happened before that anyway so your attempt to extrapolate and pick at straws here is, I have to agree with , fucking autistic

>What would bran have considered of d&d's fanfic when were talking about a book passage?
Let me call bran up right now and ask him and I'll get back to you.

>i really dont understand how symbolism works

Yeah I figured you dont

>

Something tells me you're a showfag who's never read a book outside of school in your entire life

>pick at straws here is

How are other legitimate examples picking at straws?

>fucking autistic
>Yeah I figured you dont

Keep saying whatever you like to make yourself feel better

>i disagree so he's a retard and doesn't read books

Tell yourself whatever you like to make yourself feel better

>i dont understand how robb dying could be considered him being lost from the stark family

really

>that speech he gives to Jon about leadership during The Watchers on the Wall
feels

>i didn't read your whole sentence and pick and choose what to pay attention to

really?

Wait are you actually attempting to deny the metaphor in this excerpt

>at that point all bran can sense is the other dire wolves

Huh? He's not sensing his brothers and sisters through their direwolves, he's just sensing the direwolves. It's a metaphor, hazel

Jon is the rightful king fags BTFO

>Shaw: Can you explain why the King's Guard chose to stand and fight Ned at the Tower of the Joy instead of protecting the remaining royal family members?

>Martin: The King's Guards don't get to make up their own orders. They serve the king, they protect the king and the royal family, but they're also bound to obey their orders, and if Prince Rhaegar gave them a certain order, they would do that. They can't say, "No we don't like that order, we'll do something else."

idgi

I'm not denying the metaphor.

Just separating direwolf dying to somehow meaning that person is permanently lost to the House and has no more loyalty to it

Ok, then interpret that part of the metaphor for us, professor

jonautists like to think that the Kingsguard stuck around instead of going to Viserys, who was the heir and king since Aerys, Rhaegar and Aegon were dead, because Jon was made legitimate somehow as Rhaegar's heir and son, possibly through marriage and so as their vow they had to protect their king (Jon).

But nope, could've just been an order to stick around as George says.

That Lady is dead so Sansa is set adrift.

But it doesn't mean Sansa has lost loyalty to her House or can never be a part of it anymore.

Otherwise any of them literally losing their wolves means they've lost loyalty or can't be part of it, like Bran in the show or Rickon before he died.

For sansa, it does mean that. She was separated from the pack when Lady was. Robb was separated from the pack when Greywind was but in a different way. They were both lost from the pack. Sansa cant come back because Lady will never come back. And its obvious in book and show that she's the least "stark" of all the Starks.

>Otherwise any of them literally losing their wolves means they've lost loyalty or can't be part of it, like Bran in the show or Rickon before he died.
Stop acting like this isn't a planned narrative story as if anything could happen and any of the direwolves could die at any given time and grrm has no control over it. Also, once again using showfag evidence. How do you know Rickon, Shaggydog or Summer will die in the books? How do you know? Please tell me, do you have access to information that the rest of us don't? Because Shaggydog and Rickon's deaths were because D&D cut his offscreen book plot and Summer's death was for the budget. D&D aren't anywhere near as nuanced with their writing as the books are. And how do you know that if Rickon dies in the books then Shaggydog wont die around the same time?

"Set adrift" implying she'll come back
Can wolves be resurrected years after they've already died

>For sansa, it does mean that.

Then I'll use your own logic.

How do you know that? Do you know something about George's mind that we don't?

George himself will say that Sansa losing Lady set her adrift, but not that it means she can;t be part of the family or has lost loyalty.

>Shaw: You mentioned how closely tied the Stark children are with the direwolves, but how about Sansa now that Lady's dead?

>Martin: She lost hers, so it kind of leaves her a little adrift. Of course Arya has lost her's too, she's separated from Nymeria.

You're awfully fixated that only the direwolf being alive can mean you can be part of the family or have loyalty to it.

Is it autism?

But Arya is definitely going to be reunited with Nymeria at some point. Sansa will never be reunited with Lady. Do you really not see the difference here or are you just choosing not to

Because we're discussing the symbolism in a bran passage where the wolf pack represents the stark family....

And you;re still being stubborn in autistically holding onto the thought that you HAVE to have a direwolf to have any loyalty or to be part of the family again.

What is this autism?

Just because the direwolves are metaphors for them does not mean that it's autistic, in/out of the family especially when the person is still alive and their actual family is still out there.

Oh my fucking god I have never spoken to someone so hard headed in my entire time spent on this hellsite

Did you fail every english/literature class you ever took?

A chapter from literally before any of the other direwolves were dead and Sansa was still alive afterwards.

And I'm extrapolating the shit you or the original user is saying

>I disagree so you have to be retarded

Got As throughout middle school, high school and college and skipped courses due to taking AP classes.

Let me guess, more attacks and saying my schools were shit or I slipped through the cracks.

Let's just end this discussion now, we're not gonna get anywhere and it's late.

Can I ask if you've ever read the books. Don't lie

I think we both know you wouldn't believe me if I said yes and would attack me if you even believed me

You come off as very stupid so I find this hard to believe. You're hung up on the word loyalty as if you completely skipped the part where original user said >whether its her own conscious decision or Littlefinger manipulates her
There's no good reason to think that paragraph isn't foreshadowing anything since that's pretty much the bulk of bran chapters anyway
I don't know why you're acting so defensive at the idea that sansas ultimate fate is getting used as the pawn she's spent the last several books getting manipulated to be

>I don't know why you're acting so defensive at the idea that sansas ultimate fate is getting used as the pawn she's spent the last several books getting manipulated to be

Oh I'm not saying that.

She's a fucking puppet and Petyr's pulling those strings while she's "speaking".

>Shaw: Do you think that you'll write a book like The Silmarillon?

>Martin: I don't know. In my career I've written many different things. Right now I'm trying to finish Song of Ice and Fire. I still have several books to go. I'm writing the fourth book right now, and it's taking longer than it should. Even after I finish that, I have at least 2 more books to go, so that's going to take me through to 2007, 2008, something around there. After that, who knows what I'll feel like doing? I'll worry about that when I get to the time.
>so that's going to take me through to 2007, 2008

We're 8 fucking years after when he thought he could finish the whole series and we're still 2 books away.

JUST. FUCK. MY. LIFE. UP.

You know, I actually miss the FROM THE DUSTY MESA guy...

at least 2 books away :^)

I miss the Azor Jon poster

>all those hashtags
do people really bother typing all that shit?

Where was the Hound going to take Arya after they found out that Lysa was dead?

Hopefully North to Jon.

Even if Jon couldn't pay him.

Night's Watch isn't so bad really for Hound.

Gets food, gets ale even if it's shit, gets housing, gets to kill, and still gets to fuck whores.

>character is offered milk of the poppy
>they refuse it

Sophie Turner will never date me. This is a problem.

>ywn marry Sophie
>ywn fuck her raw and finish inside
>ywn see her swell with your child
>ywn hold her hand as she brings new life into the world
>ywn experience this six times

Why even breathe?

>not a real redhead

Fucking dropped

Undying, we Autists light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that threads might endure. Eternal, we are /got/'s stewards, to set the course and keep it true.

See you and this thread in the morning. Don't let it die.

Thanks Uncle Benjen

I never left.

Did this happen more than once? I remember the Jaime and Qyburn incident, but that's it.

>Manderly has to be reminded by a fucking 10 year old girl to Remember the North

Is this the worst insult in season 6?

Call me a Jonautist if you must, but I don't think George would have had Ned, someone who himself is honourable to a fault, question the kingsguard or raise that issue in the dream in the first place if it wasn't something George ultimately wanted us to actually think about and consider.

Obviously that entire passage was presented as a fever dream and very deliberately crafted by George, with the bed of blood and three kingsguard representing the three heads of the dragon and so forth. I don't think the "I looked for you on the trident, I thougnt you might have sailed with ser willem darry to protect your queen and prince viserys" stuff would have been included in the dream or not subject to analysis if it wasn't part of that same riddle.

Plus, George isn't caught blatantly lying often but he does try to phrase his answers to guard his secrets when answering these type of questions when they're brought up. For example, apparently there was an incident at a convention where some smartass asked George if "Ned, Howland and Jon the only ones to leave the Tower of Joy alive?", there was laughter and George was left no choice but to respond "only Ned and Howland" and left it at that.

>The King's Guards don't get to make up their own orders. They serve the king, they protect the king and the royal family, but they're also bound to obey their orders, and if Prince Rhaegar gave them a certain order, they would do that. They can't say, "No we don't like that order, we'll do something else.

Hell, if you look at George's response here you can tell he's being sly and not biting. He omits the fact that royal family giving these orders are dead and answers the question within the context of why the Kingsguard stood at the ToJ instead of protecting the Royal Family when an alive Rhaegar originally commanded them to and then ran off to battle at the Trident rather than addressing them chosing to stay after the Targaryens had been killed off as Ned ponders.

Yes

This is where I leave you. Please keep the thread alive.

Thank you Uncle Benjen

Actor who plays Gendry spotted near the place where they film.

maisie

>implying that the monarchy shouldn't be abolished and jonsansa shouldn't be hanged as part of the ruling class

Thank you Uncle Benjen.

Sorry that one is not valid

Night's King is based

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D

How do you think he'll die?

"Dracarys"

>too boring and ugly for Brandon
>too boring and ugly for Ned
>"Fine, guess I'll try to steal Ned's bones and feed them to my dogs."
Lady Barbrey is just the worst cunt.

I'm not sure whether I like this or not. Basically its the cheapest easiest way to "fight back" but if the look on his face at the end was suppose to be the stupid looking I appreciate it.

I understood it like that. He does his mopey, brooding face, which is probably the 'stupid look' the tweet was talking about. Gives me a giggle every time.

I like her. She's woke as fuck about the maesters.

Luwin refused from Osha

>>too boring and ugly for Brandon

Nah, she was great for a nice shag, just wasn't worth a marriage.

And yeah she's pretty pathetic when it comes to Ned, though it could be just an act to ruse Roose.

It could be by accident. Cersei will die, and Danerys can't have children so even if she wants the throne I don't see a feasible way she can keep it. I predict she'll either die, or she'll make it some democratically elected throne or some shit. I see it just falling into Jon's lap, but even then he was only "the prince who was promised" not "the king who was promised". Dany is his aunt so maybe she just names him her heir?

She did get cuck'd pretty hard by the Starks.
>Brandon hits it and quits it for Cat
>Her second choice marries Cat after Brandon dies
>Finally she gets married
>Husbands gets killed while on a mission with Ned
>Ned doesn't even bother bringing back his body

>>Ned doesn't even bother bringing back his body

h-he warged his h-horse

I mean based on his reactions in the show and in the books it sounds like people rarely push it with Ned. It was around the same time his sister died so they could just figure he was looking for one night of peace? Not to mention they see it brings him great shame (although they don't know that the shame comes from lying about the kid's parentage and not from having a bastard).

Robert seems to be the only one who cares that it's "Wylla" but the Dayne's respect Eddard enough to not spread that rumor, and the Dornish aren't keen on visitors from the Seven Kingdoms either.

It's a combination of having an honorable man who most likely wouldn't lie (the lie is his great shame), who just had one of his last family members die in a huge war, who may have wanted a bit of comfort for one night, and who are they to question it?

Jaime was scared that he'll wake up with his whole arm gone, and Luwin just wanted to die quickly because he knew there was no saving him. Ned and Robert both took it without complaining.

What do you cunts even have to discuss exactly?

The show is dead as of the conclusion of season four and the next book is still years away.

What do you even have to discuss?

I just hope that the Trollocs don't look too fake

>ywn cuddle with her under these sheets

Go shit up another thread cunnyfag

Important questions such as: why is Darkstar the most dangerous man in Dorne?

What an inspired fantasy monster design...

I think he just poorly worded that they adopted the Faith of the Seven, yet kept their Valyrian idea of incest and multiple wives (until the Faith Militant) nearly destroyed that.

I mean I don't think he was trying to imply that the Faith of the Seven was Valyrian culture, just that it was like the only thing they changed.

he knew this. Qyburn repeatedly says that the arm has to go. then makes a face worth of a meme, loved that

Who are you quoting?

Ehhh, it's a bit more complicated than that. You're right that he refused him for valid reasons, but the Starks have been honorable bannerman for years. He's regretting it for two reasons:

1. Jon 'won' by luck, but now he owns the North so he has to be sorry

2. The North does care about honor still, and now he's been identified as a "fair weather friend" who can't stick by someone when the going gets tough

Bolton's gave him his shit back because otherwise no one would have supported them. The North lost the war, plain and simple, and those who were allowed to keep their shit were grateful for that much.

Mormonts were run by a literal child, and although (reddit aside) she was pretty badass, she made a pretty dumb decision that only turned out correct by pure luck. That being said she was loyal, which is one quality the North absolutely admires (which is also why Ramsey successfully uses it against them in the Battle of the Bastards).

I see where you're coming from, but Glover's lines make sense for a man who is now under the thumb of a leader he didn't support. He's tired of war, so he'll agree to Jon because he'd agree to anyone who represents stability and safety to his house at this point.

>that giant over reactive nigger falling all over that tiny uncomfortable white girl
Why are nigger nerds the worst?

I like it. It seems plausible.

That being said GRRM likes putting potential symbolism everywhere so he can write himself out of his fucking holes when he needs to.

I like it though, so nice job.

that seems accu user.. do you think that it might point to the raising of the mocking bird? it seems that those two are working together, even if LFinger>all

To be fair, that's also because Targaryens could actually pick good Kingsguard unlike the Lannisters (read Cersei and Joffery).

Robert's only bad pick was Jamie, and he did that because of his new Lannister marriage and because he basically handed him the kingdom on a silver platter.

Cersei and Joffery literally:

>Fired the best knight of the Kingsguard, Barristan the fucking Bold

>Made the Hound a Kingsguard and get somehow shocked and mad when he doesn't heel

>Put his uncle as Lord Commander with the literal name of 'Kingslayer' (love Jamie's character arc in the books, but this is still a dumb decision)

>Loras Tyrell, who although was urged to do so to protect his sister is a dumb choice for exactly that reason

And additional though not Kingsguard:

>Made Janos fucking Slynt the Commander of the City Watch

The new Kingsguard are only made for slapping around 13 year old girls, and are frightened when they have to do anything that actually entails fighting real threats. Then Cersei is somehow surprised when all her kids die.

My post wasn't even wholeheartedly about your post, I just wanted to vent about how fucking dumb their Kingsguard picks were.

Absolutley

All they had to do was replace Littlefinger's forces with Lord Manderly's and it would have gone from an "ok" season finale to "FUCKING YEAHHHHHHHHH" in just like 2 scenes.

You know D&D probably called him into their tent and probably had their way with him. Pretty cool they got winter costumes for the unsullied, I'm surprised they didn't just throw them out in the cold and say they're trained for harsh climates to save on the costume budget and what not.

>now he's been identified as a "fair weather friend"
...precisely BECAUSE he joined Snow at the end. I mean not in the mind of the horribly written characters, but in reality I mean. If he sticked to the Bolton he would've been more a more loyal man.

>That being said she was loyal
No she was not...
She didn't do anything for loyalty, regardless of what she's claiming.

She told Jon to fuck off because he was a bastard, then told Sansa to fuck off because she was married to someone.

Zero loyalty.
She joined them because Davos made a speech about the white walkers.

So, what is she loyal to?
The war against the Others?
House Seaworth?
Sure as fuck isn't loyal to the Stark.

That's the thing, the show keep hammering stupid shit that seems great and all that but if you think abuot it a second it just makes no sense or is just plain wrong.

That's what happens when you only appoint sycophants.

What was his fucking problem?

>unsullied
>trained
Dany got conned, Season 5 proved that.

Maybe he had gay tendencies and that made him a sociopath killer? He acted out on them when goofing around with the boys in the Brotherhood?
I know right? They got beat up by a bunch of tards with daggers left and right.

>Dany got conned

No, it was she who did the conning, the perfidious, cheating Tardaryen whore.

She stole and murdered, they conned.

Debate is different from loyalty. Of course she's gonna question their motives. She doesn't want to blindly lead her house into a dishonorable endeavor. If any leader automatically agreed to following a few Starks and a couple thousand Wildlings, I'd immediately be circumspect. Also, she's a child who still needs to show her people she can lead. She was coaxed and convinced that loyalty was more important than the survival of her house.

You're still right about her though, the only explanation I could see for her joining Jon is her being a young and naive kid. She had literally 0 reason to join them and I'm sure it's just because of bad writing. Still history is written by the victors, so loyalty or not, she's loyal now.

However, in the books Lyanna Mormont does send a letter to Stannis saying that "House Mormont will not bend the knee unless it is to a Stark." Technically, Jon is not a Stark in their eyes, but a Snow so it would make sense to be initial skeptical. And Lady Sansa can't produce a Stark heir unless she legitimizes a bastard (her own, or her brother) or kills a husband and then claims the kid under her name (Or someone pulls some Orys Baratheon shit).

I know right?
Then again she hang out with brown people and dornishmen so it's on her.

But even before his "I somehow have to rub every single part of your body because I can't contain emotions to this grandiose moment of cinematographic genius" overreaction, he was still all over her, his hands on her thighs and shit like that...

Is she his gf but only has weird faces when he goes ape mode?
Or is she just a friend but she let him do that?

I mean if some fucking disgusting shaneequa was doing that to me I'd fucking stop her or just move away from her.

Night's king best king.

He can't keep a secret for less than a year.

I wish I were him

>Brown people and Dornishmen

I'll check your dubs for that kek, but I believe you mean the Asshai'i and not "brown people" so check your privilege shitlord.

Why am I so overwhelmed by this copypasta?

It describes my life so perfectly

all this time I have been hating on D&D because of Dorne...

Lads, will future fantasy adaptions such as Mazalan, Wheel of time, stormlight etc. just edgey GoT knock cause hollywood thinks homegnesising success is the way?

*be edgey GoT knock offs

>All his kids carry and are victims of the Tully shit gene

Of course, everything makes sense now...

Edmure is a fuck up, Cat is a fuck up, Lysa is a big fucking fuck up.

Blackfish had a glorious life but he died like a total fuck up. And the Stark kids are all fuck ups too.

It's the Tully gene, it's all its fault, all long since the beginning of the saga.

They are already edgy ASOIAF knockoffs that appeal to the common numale and hambeast. They'll be shit whoever they get to adapt them.

I always assumed Asshai was more asian'ish (as in, yellow).

It's past Yiti... how does this map go? Brown people, then yellow, then brown again?

I don't think there's a proof that Asshais are Azns. Jorah wanted Kelly C to hide there implying they, as white people, could fit right in without standing out, and Melly is from there as well, though she is most likely the child of Bloodraven and Shiera Seastar anyway.

No one actually gets born in asshai it seems. So it's probably fairly diverse.

As soon as one of the threads is locked/deleted/404'ed tho the Jonfags will considered themselves absolved from their vows even if the next thread is made 2 minutes later :^)

They wear masks in public, so it's not like anyone would know their complexion anyways.

JonDany and TyrSa fag here

Bran will be King by the end and he will rebuild Westerns.

All Hail! Brandon the Rebuilder

>last sentence

The fuck are talking about?

Agreed, the story literally begins with Ned teaching BRAN to rule, not any other of his children.

I don't necessarily agree with his hypothesis but the Boi can mindfuck anything at age 7. He can wait until Dany rides her dragon and then mindfuck it to drop Muh Queen from the sky to her death. He can even warg the snek and burn the crazy bitch.

>“When Martin was between Hollywood projects in the summer of 1991, he started writing a new science fiction novel called Avalon. After three chapters, he had a vivid idea of a boy seeing a man’s beheading and finding direwolves in the snow, which would eventually become the first non-prologue chapter of A Game of Thrones.”

Bran is literally the original protagonist.

Anything good in regards to Kit, triggers an immediate increase in jonposting.

Jonposting triggers stannisfags because they hate jon, jonautists, that Davos and Melly and the show hopped right on Jon's member, feel Jon stole Stannis' role, and if Kit wins, he'll having won for a battle and win that should've been Stannis'

holy kek i don't why that made me laugh so much

kek

Sophie was on her way to California for the Emmys as of 12 hours ago.

Expect pics of her at the pre Emmy party with Maisie tonight

>Arabs
I am an Arab and the only thing that felt Arabic about Essos was Qarth in season 1 (The location is in my country)

WTF now I hate Jon Snow

Correction, more like at least 36 hours ago. she was wearing this same outfit, hairstyle and earrings in a pic of her shopping from Thursday

This is /got/, we solved the puzzle that is ASoIaF

>only thing that felt Arabic about Essos was Qarth in season 1
Qarth was in Season 2, dumbass

Also
>I am an Arab
Literally fuck off and kill yourself allahu akbar

She just doesn't shower or changes clothes frequently.

>Qarth was in season 2
My bad.
>Kys arab

Thankfully based Night King will put him and the Old God fucking shits in their place.

NO GODS, NO MAN, NO KINGS, ONLY NIGHT

Youre the Jonautist aren't you

I can't still understand why this show keeps fucking up on armors, these fucking jews could hire an actualy historian consultant for somewhat credible medieval clothes and armours, but no let's make everything look like a fucking cheap and cringey LARP exhibition

Nope. I am a Stannisfag

Forget fucking up on armors, look at this shit

I feel ya

Lys is a city full of full blown nordic people with ice eyes and blonde hair, Braavos should be a grim renaissance Venice etc

what we get is isis central

but hey what do you expect from GOSJW

It's a TV show, not an A-movie. Budget constraints are choking the life out of D&D.

That doesn't have anything to do with it, there was an involution with the quality of costumes in this show.

Tbf, GURM's Essos worldbuilding is complete shit. He goes for the cheap "people with hair and beards in different colors and in shape of animals" cliche, which is the cheapest way to create a foreign culture, the names are terrible and indistinguishable, and it's all basically a mishmash of fantasy archetypes. The books would have been much better without Essos.

Pic related, do you think a guy that looks like this would make a compelling sellsword-casanova?

there's a reason I didn't mention tyrosh

Friendly reminder that GoT just won an Emmy for costuming and production design.

This IS what Daario looks like.

Yeah and it's fucking terrible.

Read world of ice and fire. It goes much deeper and the essos parts are the most interesting

I'd kill to look like that (except the stupid blue and yellow dyes)

you might very possibly be a faggot

>shipping Tyrion with anyone but Tysha, Dany or death
>shipping Dany with anyone but Tyrion, Bran Jorah or death

You disgust me.

who will be the prettiest? Sophie or Maisie?
Or Lena?

>She just doesn't shower or changes clothes frequently.
are you trying to turn me on?
>tfw swn give you her smelly clothes

>shipping tyrion and dany at all

who gives a fuck who memedwarf and memeleader end up with.

>shipping at all

Go back to tumblr and kill yourself.

It's just politics.

they're married

>żywiec

Branfags are the worst. Why don't you pedo fucks just start your own thread and leave /got/ alone?

>mfw Lena wins emmy and she is not even in LA

Why are you so adamant that Branbros are pedos? no one talks about him sexually here. Seems like you're projecting your own twisted sexuality.

fuck off faggot

Projecting again, I see.

this fact triggers /got/, reddit, showfags, sansafags, danyfags, and jonautists so you might want to keep it down

No one cares about it m8.

seems that way from the way you people sperg out whenever anyone mentions (trigger warning) bran

That's because branfags are pedo's who come here to shitpost when they should just start their own thread.

>you people
No one gives about Branfags, most people ignore them but when that shit is posted almost all the time on every thread people get sick of it. Honestly Branfags have been the rising shitposters as of this season.

Sophie, you should checks out the pics from the Venice Film Festival.

Glorious sideboob, shoulders, back and cleavage

>claims people are pedos
>gets refuted
>continues claiming lies

Also, I'm a Branbro and I started this thread, so it's you who should fuck off :^) also Bran is the protagonist of ASOIAF, if there was a Harry Potter general you wouldn't have created another thread to discuss Harry, would you?

memes aside whats an example of sansa ever showing good leadership skills, i always see her hambeast fans saying she has the leadership skills to run the north but i literally cant think of a single example of her leading anything, who is the stupid one here, me or sansafags?

>It's time for another exciting round of Wed, Bed, Behead
GO GO GO

Wed Bran, bed Bran, behead the slags.

Behead, behead, wed.

>branpedos believe this

Cancerous as fuck

>make fifty slight variations of "brown tunic"
>give Tyrell soldiers armor that looks like it came out of a dollar store
>win an Emmy for costuming
HOW

ITT: Pedo's

well they also think being around shitty leader after shitty leader after terrible human being after shitty leader = shes a good leader

Wed bed and breed Sophie.

Behead Maisie and Isaac

Enjoy your herpes.

Behead, behead, cuddle eternally.

Learn proper English before you post, dumb sandnigger

I think you mean AIDS.

its pointless to root for anyone except the chosen one

posts like this should be worth a ban

Best Scene tbqh

posts like this are worth a warning.

Not that user but I always see sansafags saying that shit but never realizing the points you made.

Saying how her having been around the Lannisters, Tyrells, Theon, Vale and now North somehow magically grants her all these ties and all this knowledge about how to move them, talk to them, influence them, lead them. Completely forgetting that she barely interacted with any of them in any meaningful way, that half are terrible people to learn how to rule or judge anything from, that she was never even around when any came up with real smart shit like Tywin's plans or Tyrion's plans for anything, and in some cases was just their puppet.

sophie has the skinnyfat thing going on. maisie just looks chubby

It's definitely good, it makes me wince every time. Isaac is such a talented actor. Smart too. I'm so proud of him.

thank you based uncle benjen

Whateger.

I have more of a chance getting AIDS from Isaac's faggot ass than Sophie

>filename

Who /hurt bran/ here?

fucking hell not you again

Stonemen... Don't let them touch you !

Isaac would never give his ass up for the likes of you. Stop flattering yourself.

new thread

I do. Sometimes the blood from my self inflicted wounds gets in my chicken tenders. Life is a cruel maiden.

I don't want his faggot AIDS infested cum crusted ass, I want Sophie's if there's a choice

good post.

I can't recall a single time she's ever done anything for herself or shown that she's learned anything valuable from the shitty people shes spent all this time around other than having thick skin. She's a pawn for other people and doesnt have an ounce of natural leadership skills in her entire body

For you, I'm guessing there is really isn't.

here you go pham

Agreed.

She just goes with other people's plans.

even this season. She wanted to get Winterfell but it was Jon's plan to round up the smaller Houses, she would've been caught by the Karstarks if she'd gone to them like she wanted. It was Petyr that told her about seeking out the Blackfish and it was Petyr that brought and offered the Knights of the Vale, all she did was send a letter and let Rickon get killed and let Jon's army get smashed

There is in wed, bed, behead, so I chose