Everytime DC tries to be like Marvel they fail

Everytime DC tries to be like Marvel they fail.

Suicide Squad was a huge success though.

Due to the hype. The movie itself was garbage.

Which I guess counts. DC studios already has the money even if they did make a crap movie

same thing is going to happen to Rogue One except it's going to get a high rating on rt for some reason

Every time OP tries to have sex he runs home screaming, crying and shitting himself.

Is green lantern supposed to be like iron man? I don't even know

not really considering the amount they spent marketing it.

It was supposed to be like capeshit Top Gun, then the studio tried to make it like Iron Man

DC fails at everything they do, its fucking hilarious.

Found the DCuck

they are suckers for pain

found the manchild

You know, there potential there

>hotshot pilot recruited for green lantern corps
>gets off on the wrong foot with some other recruit
>buddy competition and banter ensues
>gratuitous sex scene with some starlet
>fall from grace after his partner dies
>saves the day at the last second with his rival plus the power of teamwork

It's a good outline for a green lantern origin story, maybe replace the volleyball scene with shirtless basketball

>there potential there
found the yuropoor

>hype

It was over-hyped and, for me anyway, the movie itself was a disappointment because I was expecting more due to all the hype. Harley in the movie was a pale shadow to the animated harley.

And all that bawww family crap was massively cringe-inducing. I'm not against family-emotions-hugging but it was injected too quickly it didn't fit the characters and was so jarring my eyes rolled up so fast it hurt for days godfuckingdamnit.

>Harley in the movie was a pale shadow to the animated harley.
the people at DC Kinos have vision and most importantly, balls. they don't give a shit about little children's cartoons and comic boox

I'm not against family-emotions-hugging either as a principle, but I am against it being used in fucking Suicide Squad.

>implying much-watered-down less-psychotic let's-make-her-more-generic movie-harley shows vision or balls

lol little girl detected
go back to /mlp/, little girl

>i like my capeshit edgy like my internet-bought katana

lol don't be mad, little girl, if you can't face the truth then you should have stayed in /mlp/ where it's safe for little girls

but, seriously, animated suicide squad was much better-written. the harley-joker hate-love relationship there was much more interesting. live-action suicide squad was toned down so much the scriptwriter dropped to scooby-doo cartoons level writing.

it just occurred to me that they should have made a disney cartoon movie instead of live-action suicide squad. the writing was definitely more appropriate to a disney cartoon movie like the lion king.

Suicide Squad is the Linkin Park of movies: Tries to be edgy, but is really just bland and safe

lol at something (not related to the discussion) this post made me think of: your post made me think hmmmm i never considered linkin park as edgy or bland in fact i never considered whether they are edgy or bland and the reason is (this is what made me lol at myself) i never really listened to their lyrics i just like the sound/tune. am i the only one?

gaaah i'm an idiot my post was supposed to be in reply to what the fuck happened?

That's usually how it goes, yeah.

>every time dc tries to be shit they're shit
hmmm

Didn't WB say themselves they need 700 to be okay with it?

Did it actually do that?