What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?
youtu.be/k_m5AlsQqcs

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/some-thoughts-on-equal-pay-day-and-the-23-gender-pay-gap-myth/
freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#612ea16f4766
time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk

Fuck, she's gorgeous, I want to be her abuse victim

Meme

I wanna fuck her

Okay

>I want to be her abuse victim

I was just imagining her seducing a man, spending a month performing every sexual act he could possibly desire, then, once he's addicted, cutting him off and forcing him to submit to constant degradation if he wants more.

This is a good post.

what is their end goal here

cause its a video from the huff post that is making fun of the idea of a wage gap

Her Face looks creepy as fuck, like a goddamn mask, is she a Visitor?

>Veronica Mars season 3
>feminists are insane, irrational, ignore logic, and lie about rape
>frat guys are just fun loving guys who are a bit dumb

Shockingly red pilled for a show about a teenage woman detective.

>It's a pay gap episode
Now I know why they mentioned Narnia, because this is fantasy

it's funny user
it's supposed to be a witty piece of satire

>women could still be staying at home and do literally nothing but an hour of housework a day but they actually got talked into becoming wagecucks
dumb broads

Not every woman marries a man who can support a family on his own income alone.

Getting women into the workplace allowed them to lower wages so that 1 man couldn't provide for a family for an average job

That she has no understanding of economics, in all likelihood because she's a woman:

>aei.org/publication/some-thoughts-on-equal-pay-day-and-the-23-gender-pay-gap-myth/
>freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
>forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#612ea16f4766
>time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

That is because most women work. If they didn't, men would be paid way more and could afford having a family

My nigga right here understands what the impact of doubling the workforce has on wages.

WE NEED TO GO BACK!

Lol

>published 14 sep 2016

how the fuck are there still people falling for this pay gap meme when its been publicly debunked thousands of times?

are amerifats REALLY this stuipd??

The funny thing is the video itself debunks it and shows how its a myth