What's some good movies about dopplegangers?

What's some good movies about dopplegangers?

The Double

The one with Jesesesese eisenberg - The Two Jews

The Prestige, but saying that is kindof spoilery.

Enemy

Dead Ringers. Although they're twins and not doppelgangers.

Schizopolis

Enemy

Possession

>highest paid women in capeshit
>cant do any stunts
>ageing

what is all that money for?

She was pregnant at the time. And actors don't do their own stunts, especially not the high paid actors that would ruin the movie if they got injured.

>tomcruisestrappedoutsidetoaflyingplane.gif

to be fair, this was taken from the set of Age of Ultron, and she was preggo at the time, so ya, she didn't do as many stunts then

great movie

didn't seem to stop jackie chan b4

one of the best ones I can think of is MASSIVE fucking spoilers to the film.

The Double Life of Véronique (1991)
The Man Who Haunted Himself (1970)
Dead Ringers (1988) - sort of..

when was Jackie Chan pregnant faglord?

Can't think of a more overrated actress desu, the fucking stunt woman is way hotter. I'll never understand why normies ridiculously inflate the looks of celebrities.

>Starring in the biggest action blockbuster of the year that requires you to be in top shape
>Gets knocked up before filming

What a shitty actress, she can't even take her roles seriously enough to keep her legs closed for a few months.

Kagemusha

Do you think they did lewd stuff together?

that dude from the Maze Runner series tried his own stunt and he got fucked up

Jackie chan is literally a stunt guy. The best in fact.

>he got fucked up

I think you mean vanilla sky'd

>Schwarzenegger stated that while filming a scene with a horse, a camera boom hit the horse and "it went crazy, spinning and rearing" near a drop of 90 feet. Schwarzenegger quickly slid off the horse and stuntman Billy D. Lucas (who was one of Arnold's main doubles and closest pals) caught him; he concluded, "[this is] why I will always love stunt people".

>The Maze Runner 3 Has Been Delayed Indefinitely, Get The Details

>Word that Dylan O’Brien will need more time to heal from his many injuries is definitely not good news for many reasons. First and foremost, news went out earlier this month that the actor was well on his way to healing up nicely, and in good spirits, which is why that May production date was decided on. But with the production now stopping indefinitely, it would appear that O’Brien has suffered some sort of set back, which doesn’t bode well for the young actor’s health in the immediate future. And, of course, this extended delay will mean that the film, which had been slated for a February 17, 2017 release, will probably no longer be able to hit that release date. Also, having the production in limbo has got to be hard, career-wise, on all the other cast and the crew