Me on the left

Me on the left

the ship ideal for couples who have long since fell out of love.

If they're not speaking it would be hell

>want to go left
>other pilot want to go right

Bravo Lucas. Bravo.

That would make it fly straight

don't you see the genius

>One pilot decides to go up
>The other decides to go down
>The ship is ripped apart as both pieces fly away from each other shortly before diving into the gases of Bespin

Approaching a tower though?

Someone should send this thread to plane people. It's amazing that this hasn't happened irl!

Yeah but the copilot is just there for emotional support and to make calls on the radio. Different situation bro.

Sometimes, just sometimes you make me have a good laugh Cred Forums

excuse me?

>yfw you realize it was actually a training ship that gives the illusion of solo flight while still having an instructor onboard

star wars has the deepest lore

ye dude...

Twin Pod Cloud Car pilot spinoff sitcom when?

>takes place at the TPCC flight academy
Hijinks ensue

What happened if one wanted to go left and the other wanted to go right?

>not flying the superior blue cloud car

Plebs.

I guess you'd be talking, mid-air shindy

>that inevitable moment in the new starwars when one of these splits in two and goes to town on some tie fighters

bravo disney

kek

It'd go straight. Try to pay attention.

What happens to the middle bit?

This probably wasn't such a bad idea for a plane. I may be high as shit, but even I can see the greater wingspan this provides (more lift and easier to increase speed) and the added room provided by the twin cabin/bodies combined with greater speed provided by more propellers.

That inevitable moment in the expanded universe when a green cloud car with a third cockpit destroys an at-st with it's supercharged mid-mounted blaster cannon

What if one wanted to go up and one wanted to go down?

Man and wife!

>God damn it Jeffery if you don't agree to take me shoe shopping I'm not letting you land this bi-cloud-car.

>Have you been fucking your secretary in your cockpit again? I found her fucking space underwear Jerry.
>Katy those are your space-pantaloons.
>Bazinga.

Then a really dark finale where one of them needs to pass oxygen to the other cockpit so that one may live, but they're both selfish and try to trick each other and both die.

Naw it's probably like when you and your brother wanted to play a single player game so you just each used one joystick.

Also, good thread OP not even punkin you