What if she made the joke?

what if she made the joke?

>She

>she

nice try, friendo

>she

>(You)

are you all children? it literally takes zero effort to use someone's preferred pronoun

>she

Reddit is *thataway*, bucko

I'd do her desu

thats why were laughing, op used the she pronoun, while she most likely prefers xe or ze.

Honestly idk, good question

As a straight male (we still exist) I prolly wouldnt care as much

>preferred
Yeah no

It's just like if they demanded to be called "majesty" I'd tell them to fuck off, even if they preferred it

>she

>are you all children?

Yes, I identify as transgeneration toddlerkin.

My sides

I like this analogy a lot

If I wasn't a manchild, I wouldn't be responding to a lazy bait thread, would I?

>I identify as transgeneration toddlerkin

I don't know MY NAME

Nice bait boyo

>she

I really do hope thats a tranny because I would feel bad if a woman actually was that ugly

That's actually a guy wearing a wig and a woman's sweater as a joke you idiots.

basically like saying you wouldn't call your best friend majesty if he legally changed his name and got extremely upset every time you called him by your old nickname BigDaddiDick

being transgender isn't a joke you asshole

Trying too hard boyo

It literally takes zero effort to ignore people who don't use your special-snowflake words.

Whats this meme all about? I've been gone for a few days.

>boyo

:x

Holy shit, that was actually a good comeback.

Sumtin wrong boyo ?

>it literally takes zero effort to use someone's preferred pronoun

Only if you're an idiot.
If you're smart, denying reality is pretty hard. Smart people don't like cognitive-dissonance, while dumb people can just ignore it.

When a smart person is forced to ignore reality, i.e. say the sky is orange instead of blue or address a man as a woman, it gnaws away at them.
Idiots, however, don't mind folding to societal pressure to ignore reality because they have no intellectual principles.

>That's actually a guy wearing a wig and a woman's sweater as a joke you idiots.
check your privilege asshole

fucking stupid white males are ruining this board

>That's actually a guy wearing a wig and a woman's sweater as a joke you idiots.

I assumed the same thing about Bruce Jenner and everyone got mad at me when I started laughing.

>not 'it'

Caitlin*

>we are the alt-right

>she

Looks like a blonde shemale Spoony.

words and the definitions we assign to them are funny things.