What are these facial expressions trying to convey?

What are these facial expressions trying to convey?

The seven stages of grief.

>balding numale proposing to a below average Asian
Sounds about right for a star trek fan

who is the guy on the right with the crappy beard?

That's joss whedon

I really want to like that he did that but it kind of creeps me out

t. Patrick Stewart

No that's Wheetabix

>Burton and Spiner: Not even mentally there
>Wheaton: Sees Female Oppression Circlet, preemptively offended
>Sirtis: Vibe stronger than expected
>Stewart: Fighting Magneto
>Dorn: Wax statue
>McFadden: Bald
>Frakes: Shocked at bald

>I hate being in this shitty conventions

I remember the twitter war that came from this picture.

>wheaton literally started crying

She is fuckin ugly.

Nuff said

>heh ehe *snort* *pushes up glasses* shes a s..s...sss hehe sssolid seven and heh heh *wipes sweat* he he.....he's a cu a c...ccc.KEK

hows your friday night alone going?

As opposed to balding numale proposing to nobody ever, I guess he's doing pretty well compared to you, family.

How's your projecting going?

I need a lot more context. Just look at their faces.

Fucking patrick

Got 'em!

her?

Imagine being Patrick Stewart in that moment and having to be all like "damn, nerds, I'm so happy for you, with your fat bodies and limited social skills. I would totally attend your wedding, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is drink more tea, earl grey, hot, in his hotel room. Like seriously imagine having to be Patrick Stewart and not only sit in that chair while 30-year old manchild proposes in front of you, the deodorant barely concealing his rancid body odor, and just sit there, second after second, minute after minute, while you wait for the girl to say something. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking visages but their haughty attitude as everyone (except Burton and Spiner) tells them OH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU and DAMN, I'VE SEEN ANYONE PROPOSE LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their fucking neanderthal gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been acting in nothing but a healthy diet of Shakespearean plays and tasty tea for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in England. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her rounded face as she turns to you for acknowledgement, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "joyous (for that is what they call it)" occasion, the occasion which they worked so hard for with other Star Trek degenerates in the previous months. And then the photographer still hasn't pushed the damned button, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the convention security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sir Patrick Stewart. You're not going to lose your future theatrical career over this. Just bear it. Smile wide and bear it.

>What are these facial expressions trying to convey?
Disgust at Asians

Well done.

haha. amaaazing! i remember the first time i saw this on reddit a few years ago. still just as adorable.

I thought they were disabled. Like, in the thumbnail it looks like they're all in wheelchairs.

how many people joined this thread basically to type this?

Faggots like these two are the reason why HOA (house nazis) exists.

>wil wheaton
>"how can I make this about me?"

That house is an eyesore and rightly deserves all the eggings it gets.

Stung pretty hard, didn't it?

I feel like those are my facial expressions in response to basically everything in the last 18 years of my life.

>Dorn: Recommends immediate and deadly force
>Stewart: No

It did? Then why did you do it?

its one of those "pay exorbitant fee to have picture taken with c-list celebrity" shops they set up at comicon, but someone proposed to their plain asn gf in one, and all the c-listers are mixed between "kill me" and "let me die." Except for wheton, whos a faggot.

Stewart isn't c-list.
Wheaton is d-list.

Stewart attained B-list for a short while. He is firmly c-list again.

Spiner is b-list since the independence day sequel, so he counters whetons's D, leaning towards f-list status.

Wheaton sits like a 12yo japanese girl with his(?) knees in and feet out like that- does he have no testicles?

holy shit

>Stewart: Fighting Magneto
Keked me good user.

Wil Wheaton is so goddamn gay.

Exactly. Alternatively:
>You goddamn bitch this isn't ABOUT you.