Now that we're splitting up, who gets to keep Stranger Things threads? Cred Forums or /film/...

Now that we're splitting up, who gets to keep Stranger Things threads? Cred Forums or /film/? Technically I guess it's a web series, but it's more cinematic than anything Marvel has ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gets custody of Froggo?

Which board will be the fun meme board? That's all I care about. Glad we can get rid of Netflix shills and superhero movies tho :^D

dibs

Manchild shit belongs on Cred Forums

so what you're saying is /film/ then?

Froggo is coming to live with us over at /film/. Cred Forums can keep El.

I can agree with that

We signed a prenup. Good luck out there on your own bitch.
>tfw we had a good thing goin'

>durrrr does a show belong on Cred Forums or a board for movies??? im retarded!!111

This is the mindset of most of Cred Forums, they're either stupid as fuck or trying too hard to meme

Froggo belongs on both Cred Forums and /film/. He is famous for both, and is also an aspiring young filmmaker. Also Cred Forums if music kinos count.

> Also Cred Forums if music kinos count.
Not to mention his Nirvana covers.

>words of wisdom

But when will he post that Wyatt, Jack and Jaeden Kino?

Kill yourselves pedo fucks.

Is it official? We split? When?

Hopefully soon. I'm beginning to get anxious.

Welcome back.If you are going to continue to ban evade in these threads, please at least refrain from posting CP this time.

why don't you spam him anymore?

>Cred Forums.org/film
soon.

you wouldn't last 5 minutes on /film/, but it's not like we're ever going to give you the link

>Hopefully soon. I'm beginning to get anxious.
Me too, his vines are good kino though
He should honestly get his own talk show or something like keeping up with Froggo.

>you wouldn't last 5 minutes on /film/
Yes, I'm sure you fedorabeards would eat me alive like so many countless hot pockets.

How is this complicated? If it's a series, it stays here. If it's a standalone endeavor, it goes there. Miniseries are the only things that will probably be complicated to place. Probably here while airing but in /film/ once it's over and can be viewed in its entirety in one or two sittings.

I'll keep reminding you it wasnt me.

ST is released all at once and can easily be watched in one or two sittings.

Where was this split announced?

Hiro-kun announced it in IRC. It's been discussed all day.

Ah, ok. Then disregard, I suck cocks.

The rare irl it ain't me.

fucking embarrassing

whatever you say, buddy, I don't believe you anyway

Wow what the fuck I've been on and off all day and this is the first I've heard of it.
Anything else changing?

>I'll keep reminding you it wasnt me.
F-Finn?

Not that I know of. The link that was 404'ing had been 403'ing earlier, but they still have the video on it. Not sure what the status is.

It's ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one

Yeah, but it's multi-season. Wouldn't that classify it as a series?

The opinion of a pedo fag like you means nothing.

and yet you are bothered enough to reply