Is Cred Forums mostly right wing? Also post your favorite right wing movie. Mine is The Dark Knight Rises

Is Cred Forums mostly right wing? Also post your favorite right wing movie. Mine is The Dark Knight Rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/
youtube.com/watch?v=a4ITP5-efLY
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/16/birther-cnn-donald-trump-political-rick-roll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cred Forums values:

- leave me alone
- hate minorities and women

i guess that would be a yes

Most of Cred Forums is. You'll get some college faggots here that say it's only because people want to be contrarian.

THE EVOLUTION OF Cred Forums IDEOLOGY:

Phase 1
Anarchist/CP-lover/gorehound

Phase 2
Right-leaning libertarian/free speech advocate

Phase 3
Old-school right wing/offended by race-mixing and trannies

Phase 4
?????

If Trump wins Cred Forums will almost certainly become leftwing.

I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Will reddit then become right wing?

Cred Forums in general is just contrarian

Phase 4
Tripfag

Conservatism is a meme ideology, with cartoonish meme leaders (see OP) so it's not surprising they flock to a meme factory and like meme movies.

Thanks for correcting the record!

>he says without mentioned hernie sanders, the college aged pot smokers moder day jesus

>satan trips, double dubs
Clinton shills BTFO

>brexit wins
>Trump winning in the poll
>contrarian

you have to go back

I can't wait for the MASSIVE butthurt when Trump loses LMAO

FUCKING DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS

Either Trump wins or Hillary wins and dies from a stroke. There's literally no outcome where libcucks win.

I don't know if "right wing" is the right term.

Cred Forums is definitely more anti-left wing than it used to be, but I don't think that's as attributable to the site "going right" as it is to the left deciding to collectively shit itself pretty much over the course of just the last few years. They've gotten really insufferable, sanctimonious, and incapable of considering opposing viewpoints, all in the space of like 4 years. So Cred Forums is doing what it does best: push peoples' buttons, especially people whose buttons are really easy to push.

And it's hard to restrain yourself from pushing the left's buttons because they show them off and put really big blinking neon lights on them and ask you not to push them.

I doubt it, SJWs etc. will still exist

maybe if normalfags became right wing again
said the increasingly nervous man for the 50th time

>trannies
I don't think so from what I've observed.

all the boards should be

it cant be due to Cred Forums allowing all opinions to be posted which wouldnt be acceptable in anything left wing

/reddit/ values:

- Please everyone love me
- Please tyrone fuck my wife

I guess that would be a cuck

>If Trump wins

I'm religious right-wing with lefto-sensitivities.

Basically, I can live in a left-society, but if ISIS or Communists ever takes over, I can probably still thrive.

2002 called, they want their images back

>leave me alone

LITERALLY ME
I E
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

I like Master and Commander and Rio Bravo

you're right
*when Trump wins

I can't speak for Cred Forums as a whole because remember this site is not a secret club and anyone with internet accesses can post on here.

I myself am a middle ground non political non religious but not atheist pan sexual degenerate.

I am also mixed so I don't count as white or a minority. SJW's don't see me as one of them and Alt Right's don't see me as them.

Forever alone tfw tbqhf

Snyder - Batman V Superman

Consider the record corrected, friend! :^)

>right wing movie

uh...Braveheart was pretty cool I guess.

ok but do you believe man should be free to live his life without the government putting its hand in his pocket and jerking him around or do you believe that humanity would die and wither away as the pathetic species it is without the government acting as daddy

I'm not even american and when Trump wins i'm gonna party so hard

actually Kingdom of Heaven probably counts as right wing since it's about war and fighting for religion. so I pick that.

i don't care?

I just want to be left alone for the most part, but when it comes to sexual partners I should be able to choose freely who I want to fuck and I don't care about religion or politics I am not even registered to vote tbqf.

I guess I am a member of the green party if anything.

>Cred Forums mostly right wing?
Nah.

Phase 4: Full on monarchist/feudalist

Phase 5: wanting to go back to the stone age

Yes

pretty right wing in the sense of civic nationalism, otherwise i'm more politically nuanced.

nah, give eight years, if not more, of a conservative government and right leaning pop culture, and once that pendulum swung people will switch again.

i'm actually surprised that right wing politics are emerging again. it feels like right now rightwingers are beatnics just creating art (humor), then we'll probably have a phase equivalent to the hippie generation.

everything really is cyclical.

>responding with memes
It's like a dog barking at a doorbell.

>i'm actually surprised that right wing politics are emerging again.

lol? if anything it absolutely stands to reason. there is a worldwide war on our secularist way of life and a massive immigration problem that is only going to exceed as the global index grows.

not only that but you have the leftist fascism against free speech from people who are convincing themselves that they are actually fighting for it but will actively try to silence white people from even speaking. they don't want real egalitarianism. if you talk to your average SJW woman and tell them that most white men are afraid to even speak their minds in this climate they will more than likely respond with "good!" without seeing how fascist that and hypocritical that indictment is against them.

at least the right accept that they are actively trying for some specific sort of control and proclaim it openly. the left vies for their own control but they couch it in thinly-veiled disingenuous bullshit or outright delusion.

i'm not even right wing. i'm not even a white person. but i'd rather be surrounded by wolves than wolves in sheep's clothing -- at least i can see the wolves coming.

This. Cred Forums is going to be in for a rude awakening when future President Hillary Clinton destroys Trump in the debates.

nigga, i agree with you. it's all evident now, sure. but during Bush's years, and increasingly liberal youths, i felt at the time a republican would never be elected again. much less would we see THIS kind of alternative, more nationalistic movement occurring.

your points are valid, just saying, it's only surprising to me watching times as they actively change, getting a full grasp as i get older to how and why things change.

I don't care, Trump shit on the GOP neoconservatives and the Hilldawg slaughtered the faggot commie kike

I have already won

lmao that hyperemotional faggot was so embarrassed by his diatribe that he deleted it

I don't think any of us have values, yet alone a spine for that matter. Well go back to left wing as soon as being right wing is cool

>hillary won't collapse of the dread illness she's hiding after Trump brings up Bill the rapist in the debate

Phase 4
Islam

>it's a angsty redditor thinks he fits in with "the guys" on Cred Forums episode

>tfw my grandpa killed 7 Nazis in France only to be on his deathbed with fascism on the rise in Europe and America

Feels bad, man. Don't worry Grandpa I'll kill neo-fascists someday too, just like you

is sports right wing?

My favourite right wing movie is Elysium.

delete this please

>trump won Ohio with 1.00%

Low energy win desu.

Yes, Cred Forums is fairly right-wing.

I am not.

I feel so alone....

god bless Ledecky posting

She's been sick with pneumonia and fainted in public, yet despite this she still has a slight lead over Trump. Once she's better and the debates start, he barely stands a chance.

Alternatively, if she has to drop out, the Dems will just nominate someone who isn't her. Trump knows this and is scared, which is why he wants her to get better: as long as she's running against him, he still has a slight chance, and he can keep playing the "crooked Hillary" card all he wants to get more support from the GOP. Against literally anyone else, he would be getting demolished right now.

y-you too

Gamergate repercussions among other factors

You realize most of us aren't racist, sexist, etc. right? We just don't liberals fucking up the country more than they already have.

Spider-Man 2

>not racist
I see you haven't been redpilled. People should be required to only browse Cred Forums for a year before they are allowed to post on other boards. You need to see the truth.

Remember when Cred Forums riled itself up for Romney in 2012, declaring him their lord and savior?

My god, the butthurt election night was glorious. The best part was, Romney was so cocky that he didn't prepare a concession speech--which was perfect for Cred Forums, because they were so cocky that they weren't prepared to hear one. It was absolutely brutal, and fucking beautiful to watch.

And the hype for Trump this year is probably 5x that of Romney, if not more. I literally am having trouble waiting for when it all comes
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN

Official thread theme for election nght: youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Cred Forums is the extreme. Doesn't mean they are wrong though.

You'll grow out of it eventually, enjoy being an edgy teenager while you can. You're the modern equivalent of listening to Korn and wearing trench coats and believing in anarchism

PHASE FOUR

CHAN

>Shillary

He has a chance.

Never said or even implied you were.

All I said was that as one of the few moderate lefties here, I feel very alone most of the time.

Jeez, that's pretty damn defensive, user...

You have to go back.

Sometime's I feel like putting a bullet through a lefties brain but then I remember I'm a yuropoor and we don't have guns

The irony is that they always talk about how certain races are inferior to whites, but when you bring up Asians being smarter they shit their pants and come up with millions of excuses as to how that's not true. Funny how they only believe in their own bullshit when it suits them.

I think he was being parodic.

>self pitying leftist pretending to be the martyr

Do you guys have any fucking shame or dignity? Cred Forums is not some overwhelming right wing echo chamber that you think it is. American and European leftists played their hand to early and too aggressively and have pissed off way too many people with their blatant closed networks and denial of viewpoints contradictory to their own.

That's fucking it. Neocons did the same thing from 2000 to 2008 and GEE GUESS WHAT THE INTERNET HATED REPUBLICANS. This place is iconoclastic above anything else. It's the underachieving iconoclastic kid in school who literally does the exact opposite of what he is told

Basically Bart Simpson

Go back where?

Haha

You have to stop responding with brainless memes.

White's are indeed the master race. This is historically true and it will continue to be true. What have chinks ever created? I can't recall.

i doubt she can even stand up for 2hrs much less stand and debate trumps top tier banter

>What have chinks ever created?
Gunpowder, for one.

There's an IQ difference of 5 on average, that's it. There's not a gap between Asian and Whites

And what did they use it for? Fireworks. kek, stupid fucking insects.

And who created guns?

dont answer, nobody knows for sure who created the first pre-modern rifles. Earliest example dates back to Croatia so European is a solid guess

Also remember, we have millions of sub humans dragging our average down.

>mocking people for not using an invention to slaughter other people
Whites really are bloodthirsty savages.

You really think anyone but his fanatics would trust a guy who does nothing but insult people with running the most powerful country in the world? Trump has no intention of actually winning, and when this is all over he's just going to run off to his tower and laugh at all the suckers who supported him, on top of a pile of all the money he's received in donations.

i thought we were talking about hillary being too weak to stand 2hrs much less debate

I guess that might be true on Cred Forums now, although it wasn't always the case (though I don't think anonymous communities are a meaningful metric anyway). But people who participate in IRL IQ discussion always openly acknowledge Asians having a higher IQ.

It is the number one defence against those who argue that this is "racist" or "white supremacist" propaganda.

what's the difference between trump supporters and the tea party from 8 years ago?
>formally uneducated middle americans
>generally racist/homophobic/xenophobic
>motivated by generic patriotic rhetoric like "take my country back", or in this election "make america great"
so what's the diff? seems like the exact same hicks except more openly bigoted

>tfw living in europe and even hinting that hillary would be just as bad as trump could get me killed
its a hard life

The funniest part is if you search "why is reddit so left wing," its full of reddit threads people trying to claim its not and its actually 50/50. So delusional

canal locks, gunpowder, compasses, advances in sailing, modern democratic placement system, current mathematical theory, the number 0, paper money, tea, possibly actual paper, pasta, the first regulated pharmacy market that wasn't likely to get the dose wrong and fuck you up, affordable powerful cars, robotics, and a number of extremely important parts of key electronic devices.

and weapons....really famously...

No fucking shame at all. At least learn some history before you try to speak with authority, you dope.

This is wrong, the earliest record of a gun-like prototype does come from China in the 13th and 14th centuries True, the origins are murky, but the basic principle of a loaded tube that fires a projectile at high speed towards target definitely originated in China.

the uneducated thing is a meme. democrats have the uneducated vote which is the minority vote. you very well know niggers are socially conservative so when they ask random questions to determine political party the niggers get grouped as conservative. however, they end up voting democrat

People forgot the Tea Party was a thing

And I'm saying Trump has every intention of losing, hence why all he does is act like a bully and flip-flops every chance he gets. He's not an idiot: he knows that actually being president requires a lot of work, but there's profit to be made off of idiots by running for office anyway and appealing to the lowest common denominator. This is just another business move for him, and you won't realize it until he's laughing all the way to the bank with your money.

>American
>go to Europe for a couple months
>"politik? Trump or Hillary?" asked by everyone once they know youre Murrican

maybe its because im American, but most people were still really polite about my opinions. only once dealt with aggressive people at a bar who didn't like my answer.

random eavesdroppers shook my hand on the way to the toilet tho, saying im right.

he is doing a bad job at losing then

Was the tea party movement's preferred candidate the republican party candidate? Isn't trump support demonstrably more mainstream?

>My country alone accounts for over 50% of the worlds most Important inventions
>Its a tiny fucking island
Keep thinking you poofs are relevant.

really makes you think...

Actually, the statistics and polls show that republican voters are more likely to be mentally handicapped, paranoid, uneducated, bigoted, and irrational.

Democratic voters are more likely to be criminals overall, and more likely to be less motivated, make less money, and be less productive and helpful to society.

Pick your party: the psychopaths or the lazy blobs.

>top tier banter

He's American, he literally can not into banter.

people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/
>inb4 pew research is a Jewish conspiracy

Notice I said rifle, r/AsianMasculinity?

Indeed the first fire arm was primitive tube packed with gun and projectile and was used by Mongolians. Also not him but a solid 3/4 of those things could be contested. No doubt Henry the Navigator and Portuguese founded the basis for modern sailing

>Isn't trump support demonstrably more mainstream
not according to the polls or common sense. libs are going hillary and Jill stein, conservatives are going trump. Gary Johnson gets more conservatives but some libs

not him, but that those claims can be contested at all says enough. this exchange wouldn't occur comparing black African inventions to European or Asian inventions for example.

Notice how he say's "Affordable Powerful Car's" as if that actually mean's anything.

There used to be a time where Cred Forums was above falling in line with the 2-party system...not that they were trying to contrarian and were supporting libertarian or green party candidates, they just understood how bullshit it was to choose between the lesser of two evils

those days are sadly long gone

Hence why he told Hillary to get better. After all that time spent talking about how he's going to destroy her, about all the ammunition he supposedly has against her, don't you think it's a little suspicious that he wouldn't use this golden opportunity to basically destroy her before the debates even began? Literally anyone else would have been on her like ugly on an ape, but all Trump does is tell her that he hopes she gets better.

Johnson cuts into Clinton's numbers more, actually. That's why the media is trying to kill of the Johnson campaign now.

ah the "your vote doesnt matter" meme

nice try kikeberg shekelstein

opposed to what? publicly stating he hopes she doesnt?

Trump is such a insecure pussy...how can these "manly man" republicans trust a man who cries anytime someone insults him and backtracks every statement he so vehemently supports originally when he is told "its not good for his image"

I don't care if I get called reddit, I was kinda for Trump in the beginning, but he has been a complete fag these last few weeks and you are in denial if you believe otherwise

that's being strategic. he can't be as loose a cannon as he was in the primary. attacking a SICK woman would further alienate women voters that he needs.

and outlets Breitbart are doing it for him anyway.

funny because at every democrat rally it's retarded cripples looking for gibsemdat

>bigoted, and irrational
ahh yes, leftist buzzwords that have no meaning. real nice (((statistics))) there

He's trying to act more presidential. He being cordial is not him trying to lose. Dumbest posts I've read all day.

buffalo 66

I thought the jews wanted you to vote for Trump because the upper class would be more secure and not get subjected to higher taxation? I don't know what to believe anymore...

>admitting to being a cuck
>liberal double thinking in action

You never stood a chance, son.

>he has been a complete fag these last few weeks and you are in denial if you believe otherwise

I believe the exact opposite of this. He's really gotten it together the past few weeks.

the only thing we can be certain of about the jews is that they have ill intentions for whites and white civilization

How about ripping into her for hiding her illness from the American people? Literally anyone else running against her would have done so.

You really think he would spend all that time making Hillary out to be a liar, only to not use this golden opportunity to show everyone exactly how much of a liar she really is?

Again, the man builds his whole campaign on attacking her and making her out to be dishonest. You don't think it's even a little suspicious that he would pull a 180 on that just because she's sick?

I honestly can't stop laughing at how Cred Forumstards are supporting this guy, when his own family is heavily involved with the Jews they so hate. The guy is a Zionist through and through.

but Trump is the one cucking himself to obama...are you not staying current?

I honestly was all for Trump when you could tell he was speaking his mind...now he is blatently trying to win votes and he looks like a cucked bitch...don't suck the cuck's dick just cuz of sunken cost fallacy

Phase 4
Activate Order 66

I already said I wasn't the guy putting down Asians. All he did was lost broad abstract concepts mostly and claim Asians alone are responsible for them which is bogus self-adulation. As I pointed out, Henry the Navigator and his academy contributed likely more than any single person the foundation for modern sailing... And if I see any kind of reference to urban legend shit like Chinese Treasure Ships....

ivanka was a sacrifice

Irrational is not a buzzword.

Irrational means to act not rationally, contrary to one's own interest or the interest of those around them. That's a very definable term, and in no way a buzzword.

Same goes for bigoted. It's got a real, tangible definition: someone who is overtly prejudiced against another group based on their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, etc.

Based on anonymous polling and statisicical analysis, republican voters are more inclined to overt prejudice and rrational behavior than their more liberal counterparts. That's a fact.

In fact, you even help prove my point by using (((Jewish))) memes: you are clearly more conservative, and you are clearly quite proudly biased against the Jews.

That's fine, honestly, I do not give a damn if you hate the jews. I'm just saying that your own post helps validate the argument I'm trying to make.

>Again, the man builds his whole campaign on attacking her and making her out to be dishonest. You don't think it's even a little suspicious that he would pull a 180 on that just because she's sick?

A part of it is that he doesn't want to alienate old people in places like Florida by going after a 70-year-old for her health. He has surrogates do it, but he personally benefits in no way by speculating about her health himself.

>modern democratic placement

No. Literally no.

Why do you put the in front if Jews?

only because hillary is fucking up so much that it is easy to take advantage of...he's literally sucking every dick he can, not being based like he originally was

but go ahead, vote for him and watch nothing happen except for the rich getting more benefits and america becoming more divisive than ever instead of stronger

hillary will make america stronger huh?

I have been assuming that Cred Forums is satire. So while I tend to play the role of "user" and bash trannies and HRC, the reality is that I'm educated, making great money, blessed with white skin, and voting for Hillary because I think in 20 year time spans, which benefits me a helluva lot more than the people thinking in 4 year time spans.

She has pneumonia, not fucking cancer or alzheimers. Even so, he would be attacking her for lying, not for being sick.

modern democratic, merit-based testing system?

Yes, yes, that was the Chinese.

No, they were not democratic. Yes, we in the west adopted their system for putting officials in place in their monarchy and used in in our monarchies and later democracies.

>thinks hillary "I support black supremacy, racial segregation, and bringing terrorists into our country by the tens of thousands" clinton is the better choice

Okay, I will.

kek

If your idea of "stronger" isn't short-sighted and rooted in violence, yes. If you just wanna cockslap arabs and kick out spics, Trump is your idiot.

are you fucking stupid enough to think that the president of the united states wasn't legitimate? Trump used that to prime the media (it worked at the time and look at where he is now). BTFO cuck

better include the TPP into your foresight

no one will make us stronger at this point, worst case scenario with Hillary is more of the same....worst case with Trump is even more divisive than we are now with probable impeachment once we figure out that he had no plan all along...

Doesn't matter. Old people are going to be sensitive about going after someone involving the personal privacy of health problems. He gains nothing from questioning it himself and comes off as more diplomatic by wishing her well.

havent seen trump supporters draw blood, but anti trumps have

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ITP5-efLY

how in anyway does him backtracking on these accusations now make him somehow stronger instead of looking like a complete idiot?

these are your Trump supporters everyone! Trump can do no wrong and every time he does, he was purposely being a stupid asshole!

Yeah but outside will be nicer. Kinda.

This... This is fucking delusion. Enlightenment era orientalist was brief yet written immensely on and was promptly tossed aside when they realised that Chinese civil service was a fucking meme and just as corrupt.

You are fucking delusional if you seriously believe that Asians are responsible for anything resembling the current state of liberal democracies based on some inconsequential shit Voltaire and Schopenhauer wrote and not the actual large and looming French Revolution

10/10, you got me to rage hard because I know you alone didn't come up with something so profoundly dumb on your own but likely regurgitated from a TedTalk or some such other pseudo-intellectual charlatan. That is such a bullshit reach dude

If you believe any of that, you should know your thinking is flawed and your entire line of thought and belief is dead in 50 years, regardless of who wins thia election. Progress can't be stopped. Trump and Hillary are neither one going to be all-powerful or remotely affect your constitutional rights... In the long run. In the short term, I can see Trump doing some damage that gets easily fixed after his one term presidency is over. But no President has ever attempted to take guns away or touch the 2nd ammendment. I'd like to see her point out the fine print that having the right to a gun is not the right to any kind of gun. But it's not gonna happen.

HRC is status quo and Trump is Bush Era nonsense.

OP back after some time here. Wow I just asked you faggots a yes or no question and then asked for a movie. Good to know like two of you actually participates correctly

Murdering conservatives is ethical. They're only pretending to have souls.

>implying right wing movies are common in leftist hollywood

>If you just wanna cockslap arabs and kick out spics,

Obviously you aren't familiar with Clinton's policies in places like Honduras and the Middle East as Secretary of State.

5 pts ahead in September for a republican means, historically, a 100% chance of winning. Eisenhower to Bush Sr.

Even the "right wing" movies of today were liberal in their time like anything with Ahnald in them or Clint Eastwood movies.

Except that it goes completely against the tough guy image that he's spent so long keeping up this election. You really think someone like Trump would suddenly risk making himself look weak just because he wants to appeal to a bunch of boomers who are probably voting Democrat anyway? He knows Hillary dropping out is the worst thing that could happen to him, because it means he can't keep riding on the anti-Hillary rhetoric that the GOP is so wrapped up in.

Hollywood isn't left or right. It's what sells. It's a mirror for society. If you have a problem with Hollywood, it's you who are out of touch with America.

>kinda wanna vote for trump because his side of the campaign has been fun
>scared about being called a racist and having my life ruined if it somehow got leaked

What do I do

Hillary was the one in support of locking up nigger gang members for 50 years back when Bill was president...you have no clue what you are talking about

Please fuck off back to Cred Forums you mouthbreathers.

I don't think it makes him look weak at all. Never have I seen anyone suggest this before either, so I think it's just you.

But Trump hasn't lead a poll since the RNC.

I guess Sorcerer is pretty right wing, because one of those movies women can never understand.

>liberals so scared they're tearing into Jimmy Fallon for not acting like Edward R. Murrow

you mean like it was under bush?

>inb4 some retard ignores every single point in that pic and instead posts that cartoon with a disguised SJW

But what's happening now?

hi leddit nigger

>says he's going to act more presidential
>shows respect for current president by withdrawing degrading accusations

These are your numales everyone! The media can do no wrong and everytime they do, it was all Trump's fault!

Even though prominent content creators who are right wing are regularly blacklisted from producing things like John Milius and even fucking Adam Carolla?

I mean there's nothing wrong with pointing out that Hollywood is extremely liberal and produces content consistently portraying the left side of the spectrum in a more nuanced and positive manner while failing to afford the other half the same courtesy

Trump has looked like an utter cuck these past 3 weeks, don't know where you all have been...cucking himself to Obama...acting so asspained over Hillary's comments you can literally see him seething in his twitter posts. It's been embarrassing for someone who has kinda been on Trump's side this whole time

Voting is done private. It doesn't get leaked.

My friends are ultra-leftists, including some black guys, and I'm pretty open about supporting Trump. They never say anything to me about it, really.

And now she supports Black Lives Matter. Which does nothing but promote segregation, racial division, and even violence.

Vote for a future for your country where people are not openly persecuted for their political associations. So I dunno.

I saw videos of trump supporters, even small kids, getting attacked and maxed by anti-trump people and I don't want that happening to me or my family

What if somehow it did get leaked and people found out and they tried to hurt me and my loved ones? Am I just being paranoid and autistic right now and skewing my perspective by cherry picking stuff?

phase 4 = right wing death squads

The thing you have to understand is that Cred Forums is not really a representation of any party one way or another, mainly because there are only a few hundred people on these boards at any given time.

Cred Forums is what it is: a hugbox for the fringe right. Argue all fucking day that it isnt you cocksuckers, but thats the truth. It attracts an exceptionaly isolated and vocal minority of people...and that concentration just bleeds into other boards

It really is this simple. Given the fact that thisnwas founded as a more liberal site, has been more liberal over time than not and the EXCESSIVE "alt" right has used Cred Forums more as a vehicle recently, I wouldnsay that this entire site is not right leaning at all

Cred Forums in general tends to claim nazi values because thats the easiest way to be edgy behind a keyboard.

That translates to "being" republican because liberals would then logically be the group they hate the most.

Personally I doubt Cred Forums and most of Cred Forums in general is actually conservative.

>makes accusations to show he doesn't give a fuck
>changes his mind to suck Obama's dick

stay bluepilled, you jew loving cuck

I see it like... Every right leaning or remotely religious film fails to make money.

If they made money, there'd be more people making them, not less.

Just because the backwoods don't like seeing gay black atheists doesn't mean the city folk (where money is made at movie theatres) aren't into it.

If a character in a film is labeled a Christian, the film is terrible. That's not Hollywood's fault.

Vote how you feel man, do not let them intimidate you.

Maybe you shouldn't support a candidate who has the full backing of white supremacists and who makes a complete idiot of himself every time he opens his mouth.

BLM does the opposite. You're blaming the protestors for the things they're protesting. That's fucking insane. You need some CNN.

It's definitely just you, friendo. I haven't seen anyone else complain about these things. I hadn't thought about it, but I like this side of Trump, actually. He's more subtle now.

>cucking himself to Obama...
Kek. He did it to piss the media off:
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/16/birther-cnn-donald-trump-political-rick-roll/

>full backing of white supremacists
They were always gonna vote republican anyway, I fail to see why that should dissuade someone.

Trump is like two weeks away from saying something along the lines of "I understand the intentions of Black lives matters and their right to protect their culture"...just you wait...I wouldn't be surprised if he literally got on stage and sucked Ben Carson's dick as well

Trump has to hide his power level because theres still a country full of fucking normies out there

>liberals fucking up the country more than they already have.
the past 8 years have been under a democraft president.
very comfy.
the 8 years before that were under a republican president.
not comfy at all.
the 8 years before THAT was under a democrat president.
comfy too.

See the pattern Jose?

>4 dimensional chess XD

Yet again, the typical SJW shouts louder and louder until their opponent leaves! "I'M TALKING!" the SJW roars. "THESE ARE MY FEELINGS" bellows the quivering numale as he types out a tired string of words.

Yeah, cya l8r, faggot.

When Ellen Pao tried to implement censorship, then failed, then was removed, the sjw seemed to believe that reddit that even more deplorable™ than Cred Forums. Again, they're usually harsher with their allies.

Millions of people are voting for Trump. Nobody cares.

Any hype of violence in the media is from Soros operatives anyway. They're paid to cause a scene.

stay bluepilled, buddy

>Activate

Ellen Pao was a figure head who took the blame & money then left... meanwhile the censorship stayed in place.

Pretty much:

CNN’s most senior political journalists could barely contain their outrage on Friday morning after Republican nominee Donald Trump used an event that they expected to be about Birtherism to showcase his support from veterans, Medal of Honor winners, retired flag officers, and Medal of Honor winners.

CNN’s Jake Tapper complained about a “political Rick roll.” Gloria Borger furiously accused Trump of “a breathtaking act of political expediency.” Anchor Ashleigh Banfield slammed Trump for “Birther crap,” and complained that Trump staff had prevented a CNN journalist from joining him on a tour of his new hotel. CNN’s chief national correspondent John King summed it up best: “I don’t know what to say here … We got played, again, by the @realDonaldTrump campaign.”

It began on Thursday evening and Friday morning, the media played up expectations that Trump would address the Birther issue, which they had brought up increasingly in recent days.

Hillary Clinton had also attacked Trump for his role in 2011 in pushing the theory that President Barack Obama had been born in Kenya, prompting Obama to release the “long-form” birth certificate from Hawaii that he had previously withheld.

On Thursday and Friday, Trump declined to say whether he believed Obama was born in the U.S., even though the Trump campaign had issued a statement that he believed Obama was, in fact, born in Hawaii. The media played up the contradiction.

What Trump had in mind was something of a prank at the media’s expense.

He opened his remarks with several endorsements from senior, experienced veterans and national security activists, who not only explained why Donald Trump was their choice for commander-in-chief but also mocked Hillary Clinton by calling themselves “deplorables.”

>intimidated by "angry" words on the internet
I hope your dad's already dead so he doesn't have to see what a nutless wonder he fathered.

but didn't he realize he only had support because he didn't give a shit and spoke his mind...the south will start seeing him as a pussy and Hillary will know how to suck their dick just the right way...mark my words

I'm bluepilled because I don't want him to be reckless and cause unnecessary controversy this close to the election? Not buying it.

Didn't know that. I must say I'm not much of a redditor.

You guys ever notice how, no matter what Trump does, people like will quite literally defend him to the death. He could say he's going to import 5 million African immigrants and his diehard supporters would be begging the first black person on the street to impregnate their mother. They don't actually care about his policies: they just want someone they can hold up and say "Ha! Look at how offended you are!" to the SJWs. The sad thing is that this election is all those people have to live for, because they've created so many boogeymen to explain why their life is so shit, and Trump is, in their eyes, the only way to get rid of said boogeymen.

Your diluted like a cheap nigga grape drank.

You have given me things to think about. I am dreading Election Day because I am already very stressed as I live in the 2 most contested state in the country and a key battleground state. I have been working myself into tears trying to pick a candidate and I can't yet do it

>the 8 years before that were under a republican president.
>not comfy at all.
imo aside from the war and all that it brought it wasn't that bad, also it isn't like the dems ended it and restored our civil liberties

Seriously THIS.

They wanna pretend all the good shit is on an 8 year delay and all the bad shit is from right now. It's awesome.

Clinton had a good economy. Bush wrecked it. Created the worst economy in any of our lifetimes. Obama has all but fixed it.

America Already got Great again. Thanks, ONCE AGAIN, to liberal policy. Conservatives fuck over everyone and then yell at liberals for not being able to fix it all in 8 years. Republicans run on the the complaint thag government doesn't work, and then they get elected and allow shut downs and put CEOs in charge or regulating their own businesses and attempt to over turn rights won in courts over 80 years ago. They are the part of the government that doesn't work.

I was pissed to discover that dems and the DNC did indeed have some corruption going on. But to NOT see that the RNC is a million percent worse is to be blind.

>it's a PRETENDING TO NOT KNOW SOMETHING episode
JUST