Such crafted pottery

such crafted pottery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God, i'm so happy i didn't fuck her. I was this close to putting my dick in her.

>her

>2016
>Dying of aids
Wut?

Unfortunately most of fag aids comes from a combo of distinct realitites. First off theres the secretive side of being gay where options, knwoeldge and expression are limited to the point where plausible denial even extends to covering up disease, naturally breeding built in cynicism and nihlism . Secondly, theres the sexaully expressive open areas of the country where inhibition-free instinct breeds with rampant substance abuse to form a cult of of lies and pestilence, allowing someone to lie about their condition and the opposite someone to not be proactive in checking the condition of their partner (cynciism and nihlisim in its own right). Throw in a little bit of child rape by gay mentors of confused youths/straight up gay child molestation rings like those in chruches youve got a aids epidemic

>Alex-is

What ever alex.

BASED GOD KILLING THE DEGENERATES

I'm glad he died

>he

fuck off hetero cis scum
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

real women die from aids too tho

>not making an Alexwas pun
One job

enjoy your aids

If HIV goes untreated and becomes AIDS, you're probably going to die of it.

It means your transphobes lost this culture war, just like how you lost the case against gay marriage, slavery, women's suffrage, abortion, amnesty, gun control etc. You lost. Deal with it and just die so society can move on.

Pretty common considering most people can't afford HAART

he's still alex though

I am a brazilian and believe me, trannies are aids magnets.

>existence is entirely dependent on the 21st century pharmacy
>thinks he is a real "person"

>gun control

My firearm collection would beg to differ, desu.

But it does warm my heart to know people like you can't say the same.

charlie sheen does not look good

reminder that homos are sex crazed degenerates

Charlie was apparently a bit of a tranny chaser himself.

The day when your guns are confiscated by the State is nearing its end. And I hope you fight back, so the government has a excuse to shoot all you domestic terrorists down.

Wish I could fuck trannies

It doesn't help that half of trannies have a fetish for black guys

of course there is a stigma around AIDS. it is dangerous as fuck and highly transferable.

that's like complaining that there is a stigma around leprosy.

people who have it should be able to get the help that they need but expecting that stigma to go away is wishful thinking.

>went back to identifying as a male before he died
>media insists on misgendering him

FUCKING SHITLORDS

>stop fearing a deadly disease

literally rent: the musical

people who have HIV should get dropped on a remote fucking island somewhere so there is no way they can infect others by being stupid

Who?

Not saying he was an actual woman, but women can get AIDS you retard.

>Arquette was born Robert Arquette in Los Angeles, California, the fourth of five children of Brenda Olivia "Mardi" (née Nowak), an actress, poet, theater operator, activist, acting teacher, and therapist, and Lewis Arquette, an actor and director. Mardi Nowak was Jewish of Russian and Polish descent.[2] Lewis Arquette was a convert to Islam from Catholicism.[3][4] Lewis's family's surname was originally "Arcouet" of partial French-Canadian ancestry;

>Jewish, Muslim, Canadian parents

jesus no wonder it was a fuckup

Why is this person even famous????

its rare. gay men get it far more than others.

To be fair, it's more "stop treating people like shit because they have a deadly disease". It's not like you're going to get aids by just being around them, but acting like a disgusting crazy person doesn't help anyone.

It's primarily a faggot-disease, so you might not have heard of it.

>highly transferable
not really. semen and blood are pretty much the only way and if you're getting aids blood/jizz on you then you knew what you signed up for.

>People trust you with their most personal secrets.
>Sell them out by putting what you know in a book and making money off of it.

As if being a hideous tranny wasn't enough.

>gay marriage
>abortion
>amnesty

These were decided by the Supreme Court, not culture or society.
Culture is still very much on our side, kind of like how everyone that isn't an indoctrinated SJW nut-job knows that trannies are disgusting mental-defectives.

It's also funny how the only way libshits can achieve victory is through authoritarianism and never democracy.

>To be fair, it's more "stop treating people like shit because they have a deadly disease".

i get that. and that is a sentiment i definitely agree with, but the stigma is always going to be there, at least in a logistic sense. someone is infected with something so you need to be weary of their movements. that doesn't necessarily mean that you write them off as human beings or anything hyperbolic like that, but you are always going to be mindful of them and their movements when they are around you. the stigma will always remain in some fashion. it needs to for basic safety.

>Implying we didn't already know that.

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php

they're exactly as capable of getting it, they just don't have unprotected sex as often because
1. They're women
2. They need protection to avoid pregnancy

>acting like a disgusting crazy person doesn't help anyone.
user...

I love how deluded these people are.

Every act of "activism" they participate in makes them look like escaped fucking mental-patients.

Holy fuck can faggots be anymore degenerate? Literally carrying deadly diseases around.

Reminder:

He/She had a fantastic cock.

>Tony, that some weight lost.

>AIDS??????????/

All you really need to be aware of is when they're bleeding or ejaculating and then just don't eat their blood or cum or rub it in your open wounds/orifices. It's like the anti-peanut butter allergy guy but with bodily fluids.

Only French Canadians are fuck ups tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

>pretty much the only way and if you're getting aids blood/jizz on you then you knew what you signed up for

Yeah, it's not like people ever get cuts or scrapes or injuries while on a job or in public.

MVP post here

lol'd hard

thats why aids patients can't work jobs where they might get cut. also, the blood has to be fresh, its REALLY hard to get aids unless you're having bareback sex with a gay dude. even then its not as likely as you'd think.

>mfw the AIDS epidemic could have been prevented from spreading so fast, but faggots in California refused to even temporarily shut-down their literal faggot sex-hovel bath-houses long enough for an investigation to be conducted because MUH OPPRESSION, MUH SEXUAL FREEDOM

They, quite appropriately, fucked themselves in the ass.

It's a classic story about how being a degenerate AND being fucking stupid not only will end YOUR life, but the lives of countless other people.

I know a guy who worked in the hospital and got hiv because a patient popped a zit and the goo hit him in the eye, he got aids.
What are the chances of this happening if you are away from them?

how is it treating them like shit? they have a deadly and incurable disease that can infect you from just a drop of their blood. they made a decision and from their negligence they got hiv. so yes, you can actually get hiv from being around them. if they want to treat themselves like shit then what's the problem with other people treating them like shit?

>I know a guy who worked in the hospital and got hiv because a patient popped a zit and the goo hit him in the eye, he got aids.

That's fucking nauseating.

Hope it was worth it

This is hilarious but they are the ones who should fear you, since THEY are the ones with no working immune system that means if you get a flu and sneeze close to this faggotron he will catch it and die within weeks.

yeah and my dad worked with a guy at nintendo who knew how to make princess peach get naked in super mario bros, but before he could tell me his manager got ebola and puked right in his asshole.

How much do you guys want to bet that AIDS Patent Zero initially got the disease by flying off to an exotic country and literally fucking the wildlife?

thanks for the chuckle user, though you are still a aidsfag

There are risks working in hospitals, take risks get fucked

Did you read pic related? Shit's fucked up

>practically every gay person in the book had fucked every other gay person at some point in time

I mean holy shit, people from all over the country and the guys interviewed are all like "Oh yeah, me and him fucked at Pride Fest '84 lol"

you're so fucking stupid. what if they brush their teeth, and their gums start to bleed a little bit. they could sneeze and a little blood in their saliva could come into contact with you and that's it. you now have hiv

he's full of shit. lol seriously people read this and believed it? thats some playground level storytelling.

I would live in a fair authoritarian regime than a corrupt democratic system. I applaud the Supreme Court for adhering to modern sensibilities rather than to appeal the commonalties of iniquitous nature that fear the changing world of civilization. These brave men and women have brought human society to new heights that the common people could not have achieved with their own volition. I could not be happier that morality triumphs over human rights.

Most MtF trannies are gay men who can't reconcile their religion with the fact that they're attracted to men and thus believe they were born into the wrong body. This was the case here. Unfortunately letting thousands of gay niggers penetrate your anus inevitably leads to HIV.

>I would live in a fair authoritarian regime than a corrupt democratic system.

I can't help but notice you haven't yet moved to Saudi Arabia or North Korea.

HIV dies outside of the body in seconds. Also, you have to be penetrated to receive it sexually.

So that faggot wore a crown of blood for no good reason.

i don't think you can move to saudi arabia. and he said fair. how are either of them fair?

Oh nice ironic maymay you really invalidated my factually based post ... believe me friend, in brazil aids is more popular than cancer in usa.
Everyone afraid of zika during the olympics when aids was the one they should all keep an eye for.
Only in my street alone there has been 3 cases of aids.

>Most MtF trannies are gay men who can't reconcile their religion with the fact that they're attracted to men and thus believe they were born into the wrong body

Are you living in Iran?

accidents happen

and id rather not take that chance

>how are either of them fair?

They are places where morality triumphs over human rights.

>All this shit
>Liberals keep trying to tell me "Gays are just like you and me! Expose your children to them!"

Firebomb San Francisco

Details. Now.

It really happened man, reality is not an overcomplex script directed by cohen brothers, shit is there then shit is here.

Literally scientifically objectively false.

>"Some of the diseases I have...they don't know what they are."

What did he mean by this?

Now that proper transgender people are a thing, why do we still tolerate drag queens? They're the worst.

fyi everything you don't like isn't allied together in a conspiracy against you

I think Drag Queens are fun.

this is wrong. women just aren't as susceptible. even if they participate in unprotected anal sex, which is the number one way to get it.

Every day I keep thinking I'm going to suddenly wake up in a beautiful world where none of this shit exists, and laugh off the absurd events of the dream-world I just left behind.

But it never happens.
I can never seem to wake up.

It's going to happen soon though, right guys?

>gay men get it far more than others.

Sure if you discount about 90% of AIDS cases in straight black males.