Literally the most quotable character ever

Literally the most quotable character ever.
>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFWeoxrhbE8
youtube.com/watch?v=xKR5kk1rZTY
youtube.com/watch?v=zvILrmqmILM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quote 3 ron lines.

I can quote pretty much all 90 minutes of big lebowski.

this is what happens when you frisk a stranger in the alps.

i'd already forgotten what he said. something about meat and woodwork?

"You can't half-ass two things, ya gotta whole ass one thing"

>le bacon ebin murrica am I rite :DDDD

bacon is great and.the idea of america is even better.

unshackling yourself from imperial rule to institute laws based on the views of the landed populace was fucking revolutionary. a constitutional republic was unheard of. and the very fact that the constitution, while a living document, has only ever had one amendment removed is god damned insane.

give me freedom, or give me death.

ron is a shit character but america is fucking great.

Its funny how the show was written by liberals intending to skewer his ideology but he almost always comes out as the logical and sensible one next to Leslie

leslie isn't even very liberal. it is sort of insane how a show written by rabid sjws is so libertarian.

leslie is the idea of big government, but she is also the loving mom figure. as a full on libertarian I would wife leslie knope.

but literally every other character pushes how fucking incompetent the government is.

This. Ron was the saving grace of this show. Otherwise its The Office: SJW edition

but that is wrong. ron was an extremely one sided character. until he started banging xena he was horribly written as a libertarian scapegoat.

he still made more since. because fascists suck.

ron made the most sense, logically. but he was not a good character.

if people like leslie knope ran the government I would willingly give 40 percent of my income. leslie knope is fucking perfect.

>if people like leslie knope ran the government I would willingly give 40 percent of my income.
Leslie was a fucking insane ideal with absurd ideas.

No.74415849

No. She wasn't.

That's just like, your opinion, dude

Parks and Rec isn't funny

at all

>tfw you find out Offerman isn't really Libertarian but a typical leftie

It's weird though, because he gets typecast as libertarians. He was a libertarian in Fargo season 2 (god damn he looks cool with a Lincoln style beard)

INCOME TAX IS ILLEGAL

Its easily the best network comedy of recent years

He's kind of said conflicting things. I choose to believe he is still a libertarian even though his recent twitter feed has been pretty liberal. Still compared to most hollywood types he provides some hope

leslie was insane. but she literally only cared about the constituents.

I fucking hate government as an idea. but if people like leslie ran it I could donate my money, voluntarily.

I totally agree that she cared and her heart was in the right place entirely, but even the rare well intentioned politician manages to fuck things up and waste money

Yes it is. It was rewarding to see how shitty it was in the first 2 seasons to how good it got at the end.

Ice Town comes to mind.

good dubs.

someone has to build the roads. it is s a shit meme, but it applies. government has to exist if for nothing else than courts. there must be a decider.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFWeoxrhbE8

youtube.com/watch?v=xKR5kk1rZTY

thats a bold claim

Every line he says is gold. IDK why but the fact that he hates government yet works in it and purposely attempts to fuck governement up without nobody telling him anything is hilarious to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvILrmqmILM
That episode when Ron goes on TV was amazing

Bane?

>american """"""""""freedom"""""""""""
are people STILL falling for this meme?

who are you quoting

Sure, but Leslie is way too ambitious to make an effective administrator

ron swanson

Vagina.

"Child labor laws are ruining this country."

potato.

tell me about your freedom.

pls. tell me.

I am fucking entranced. tell me about how the 1776 constitution of america is shit compared ro your laws.

I really want ro hear it.

how is the american constitution lower than anything your country ever made?

>freedom
Every country is literally the same thing right now. There would be no difference if I lived in USA, France, or Spain except for the obvious different laws, cultures whatever.
USA has no special "freedom". Americans are as free as literally every other country with a similar government. Countries, patriotism and nationalism are a dumb meme that we should forget if we want the human species to progress.

The dude abides.

*ahem*

The current constitution was made in 1787. The 1776 government was called the Articles of Confederation and was abandoned.

Smokey this is not 'Nam, this is bowling, there are rules.

Yeah except when it comes to free speech, guns, and no internet filter. You know, little things like that.

>mfw four different people have told me I act just like Ron Swanson in real life
I don't agree with them, but they seem to think it's cool, so I don't mind it.

Idk why but when Mouse Rat sang the Lil' Sebastian Song and Swanson came out as Duke Silver in front of everyone I started to tear up

I can get you a toe by tomarrow.