Honestly, If Jonah Hill wants people to take him seriously he should really just lose weight

Honestly, If Jonah Hill wants people to take him seriously he should really just lose weight.
Pic related is an example of a formerly fat joke actor that everyone now respects.
If you don't put effort into yourself, people will shit on you as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DISuxOzx2Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not as easy as you think

No one respects this faggot

Wasn't Jonah Hill in shape 2 years ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=DISuxOzx2Ac

You can see that he's genuinely funny and charismatic enough for people to actually like him.

He gained it all back which is even worse.

He looks better fat desu

as someone who lost a bunch of weight and gained it back and then some, its a really bad fucking feeling

I have to lose weight again so people will like me more

no one looks better fat, jonah just needs to mask his shit neck/chin with a beard

Kek, no he really doesnt m8

It's hard to keep track tbqh

some people look better fat.
Galifanakis looks better fat.

He looks like he is sick on the right.

recent pic

>He looks like he is sick on the right
Looks like he might have a touch of the ol' Charlie Sheens

>Those legs
Somethings not fucking right here!

pretty sure that's justin chancellor on the right

I think he looks good.
Especially compared to his fatfuck version.

>didn't watch Birdman

This idiot needs to hit the gym, work on his legs and not just lose weight just like that.

he can play russell crowe's brother in a movie now

Jonah did lose a ton of weight but he looked weird as hell. Needed some muscle mass but I guess he just opted for any mass

>those thick hands
kek

it's the jaw, the fat there is hard to get rid off for people who were fat for a log time
should've gotten a lipo for that shit

He. Needs. To. Hit. The. Gym.

love the neckbeard he does to hide his horrible toad neck

Pretty sure that he'd lose all his gigs if he lost weight. He is payed to be "that far guy".

That's an old picture, from 11' or 12'. He gained it back, and then some

Zach was skinny for years before he hit it big, and he only hit it big, because he got fat.

I can't help but notice I don't see Skinny Jonah Hill in anything.

his problem is that his suits don't fit, not that he looks worse thin
when you're fat all your suits fit, because the only condition is that they wrap around you and don't split from you sitting down

if zach was balding this but everything else was the same, OP would not have made this post

He looks like someone I would no fucking mess with.

>if zach was balding this
>balding

Wat

>lose weight
>continue being a prissy bitch

and nothing was gained from that

I'm happy for Zach, he's a real funny guy. There was a period after the Hangover where he was obnoxiously everywhere as that fat retard character, but he's grown past that period in his career

Being 'that goofy guy' character sticks with you if you let it.
Zack is a comedian but he's not a joke, dude is really likable.

he looks like grigori perelman

he forgot to lose weight on his head

These guys need to shave. They look like hobos.

I haven't really seen him beyond that character, any reccomendations, or are you just referring to his public appearances. I only ever seen him in Due Date, other than hangovers, and there he plays the same retard character.

No, the problem is that he decided to get into serious acting and then turns around and does a movie where he gets fucked in the ass by a demon. What did he expect, for fucks sake?

>Silverman commenting "But what you lost in weight, you gained in weight"

It's even funnier knowing how he reacted to the recent frenchwoman's deprecating joke meant he was probably stung by Silverman too but couldn't call her out

The problem is that some faces just look better when surrounded by lots of "volume", for lack of a better word. I've seen more than one overweight person in my personal life whose face just looked too angular or oddly-shaped once they lost weight (not talking about loose skin or anything like that).

And some people just look good when they're slim. If you're not one of them, at least accept that "adorable, cuddly teddy bear" isn't the worst aesthetic to be saddled with and just own it.

He varies a lot, I don't know if it's based on his roles or if he just lets himself go completely at sporadic intervals.

He looks whack when he's skinny. Also I have a thing for chubby bears so he needs to just not be skinny.

>It's not as easy as you think
calories in - calories out. its that easy. want to lose weight? eat less, exercise more. done

Who is that?

JUST

Moar like if Jonah Hill wants Cred Forums to defend him he needs to become an alt-righ cuck.

He looks like Huge Jackedman

>what's an addiction

It's kind of a funny story is pretty good. Also it has Emma roberts

his pants are not up all the way

Do you feel sad when you don't have 20 Mars bars every day?

>some people look better fat.
Nobody looks better fat, you fucking idiot.
You have to lose just about every reel of the genetics lottery to look less fuckable than a fat person. Anything your appearance could possibly gain by being fat you can fake with clothing.
In fact, Hill could lose the weight and wear a fake ponch for the rest of his life and still get typecast in the fat-guy parts he needs to pay his bills. It's not as though anyone wants to see him naked, so he can fake it forever.

i'd give him the suck
god i need to lose some weight

You aren't going to lose weight here. Go out and talk a walk. No reason besides the walk itself.

Penn Jillette.

>Also I have a thing for chubby bears so he needs to just not be skinny.
just fuck nick offerman, slut

He got less funny as he got less fat

>what is free will

Something looks very wrong in this pic but I can't figure what it is
Muscle mass? Huge head for this body?

I strongly disagree and Jonah is one of the best examples why. He looks awkward and disproportionate when skinny. His head fits a big body better

An illusion

looks so much better without that hideous beard. god beards are ugly.

watch Baskets

Brad Dourif on the right.