Did he unJUST himself last night?

Did he unJUST himself last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vARcHv-nZ-c
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think we have a James Rolfe situation here.

Amazing,

Was it good?
I'm glad it caused butthurt

Can someone explain what happened? I want to know the significance but I'm with friends right now and can't go looking it up

Liberals are butthurt Fallon was friendly with Trump. That's it.

At least this means Conan's ratings will go up.

>I want to know the significance but I'm with friends right now and can't go looking it up

But you can post on Cred Forums? Fuck off.

It's a typical Fallon interview. They're just mad he was nice to "LITERALLY HITLER"
youtube.com/watch?v=vARcHv-nZ-c
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

So much for >muh librul media

NBC is considered the media base for libtards, and they just figuartively licked Trump's tip on primetime television

But Seth Meyers is on right after Fallon and he's the most anti-Trump host on TV.

He is alright in my book now.

What was his reaction then, if he was right after

Does that mean he was one floor away from trump?

>Did he unJUST himself last night?

No, he did the same thing he does every fucking night, fall over himself laughing at a bad joke he's trying to tell, only this time it was Trump so he needs to be sent to the gallows despite it being okay all those other times before.

He's a fucking hack with a one note shtick

Kimmel was friendly with him, too. Even going as far to say Trump's a really nice dude.

I think what happens is that people who actually meet him and get to know him are surprised by his cordiality. Even superlibs George Takei, Lorne Michaels, and Piers Morgan are friendly with him.

Seth was interviewing Bernie actually.

Politics is the entertaiment sector of the economy. Both parties suck

Liberals be like
>being neutral isn't enough
>do as we say of we publicly lynch you

And most people on Cred Forums don't see that if you have to resort to those methods, that may be because your own logic is fundamentally flawed and thus unable to convince without intimidation.

Did Fallon just become "our guy"?

His laughter is friendly and playful you autist. Not every joke has to be deadpan.

>His laughter is friendly and playful you autist.

So is a birthday party clown's, you dipshit.

libruls are angry because Fallon treated Trump just as good as he did with Hillary.

is there anything more cringey than when hillary tries to appeal to black america

You fucking scumbags. The lot of ya. I don't give a shit about Donald trump, but praising Jim Fallon? You all make me sick

Except Seth has made it seem like he actually wants Trump on his show, but they gave it to Fallon

Not the first time NBC's stuck it to Late Night

Fuck. You dude

FUCKING LOL

I wasn't even going to vote but seeing blatant as fuck shit like this makes me want to just vote Trump to piss the opposition off anyway

Only when she tries to appeal to Mexican-America.

>Hillary is your abuela

Barf.

Since Trump would never come on a show with such low ratings, Seth banned him for being a racist evil monster. Late Night is basically the Vote for Hillary show now.

Recently I've heard those 2 were still good friends. Even though Douglas supports Clinton in this election.

"fascist", "kkk", "nazi", "literally Hitler"... those were so overly used they don't make any sense now. Just words meant to put dirt on someone without making any effort, and only the dumbest of liberals really believe them.

Any person close to Trump, even if they don't share his ideas know this has nothing to do with him. Hillary is the first of them. After all, she does know what a real white supremacist friend and mentor looks like.

Conan panders to the reddit crowd and still cannot get his numbers up. I do not think this will do shit. Fallon's audience skews at least a decade older.

It's almost as if the television network higher up Jews aren't trying to push an agenda and that just most people in show business just aren't conservative so they choose to not to positively promote those views.

Maybe no one's out to get us after all

Are you saying a talk show host absolutely shouldn't be friendly and playful?

lel, it's the same shit as with Matt Lauer.

If you're not sucking Hilldog's clit and calling Trump literally Hitler(tm), then you're Goebbels.

This is why liberals are so triggered by this : Trump barged into their safe space channel and left unharmed.

What happened with Lauer? Did he softball Trump. He's allegedly a journalist, so I can at least understand people being upset about that, but being mad that happy-go-lucky Fallon didn't act like Colbert on his show and humorlessly grill Trump on policy issues when all he wants to do is laugh and have fun is ridiculous.