imdb.com/title/tt1095217/
vimeo.com/182687595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paying RDJ

What's the movie on the left????

its more than one movie

Really? Cuz it kinda looks like stills from The Watchmen's production

Rdj's 1/5th of the budget, and rightfully so, he's jewing the jews

One has to pay competent people who make money. The other has to pay Snyder and the D-squad.

paying an army of people to spend 100's of hours making cgi is expensive.

the prison one is def. from bad lieutenant (nic cage)

You're fucking stupid, it's Watchmen and nothing else.

why?
can't they just get them to do it for free and put them in the credits?

What did 250 M even go to? Actors salaries?

shut the fuck up you stupid cunt, it's clearly the flooded prison from the first scene.

you think you can get away with acting like a fucking ignorant prick online you'd get fucking crushed in life ugly fat virgin fuck

>he doesn't know disney fakes budgets so they can cook the books to appear to make less money and thus pay less taxes

Yes. A good chuck of it. I wonder how much longer Hollywood will be able to sustain such practices. Especially with less Americans visiting the theaters.

"Expensive"

Yes. Hollywood is intentionally spending MORE money to make their movies look SHITTIER than those using practical effects. It has nothing to do with wanting to lie about production costs in order to stick more shekels in the goyims pocket purse.

Tony Stark built this set in a cave!

CGI is essentially modern matte paintings, they achieve the same goals, and look better.

must be a LOT of money laundering going on

So all the budget went to RDJ?

You cant make this shit up.

It got better retard

They're all recurring characters and thus make more than someone in a one-off movie. Even a nobody like the dude who plays Falcon would make more than usual.

Bad Lieutenant is definitely a Harvey Keitel film.

Well not him but his face and voice.

imdb.com/title/tt1095217/

Are you literally retarded?

Are you?

Are you literally retarded, faggot?

The $250 million are needed to create amazing scenes like this one

Are you?

>technology is bad meme
Nothinng happened you dumb fuck, would you prefer all future films to be made on a potato, black and white, silent and without an actual musical score?

What the fuck is that archer guy doing?

>practical effects aren't technology

Practical effects ARE technology, I never said they werent you retarded neet.

What indeed

He has the power to make Bows appear from thin air.

Jesus Christ that is a clusterfuck, it is just nauseating to watch.

Watchmen

except it's also the set, effects and characters now aa well. and it looks fucking worse than matte from the 50s-70s

Im with this was nauseating.

Cant believe people thought this was good.

vimeo.com/182687595

>make practical BP suit
>replace it with CGI
???

Or did they just go over it to give it a 'shine', like they did with the Spidey suit?

is that the american me prison third down on the right

no i think there is some laundering going on, but i also stand by cgi being expensive.

for one thing it is easier on the director that scale models. you have to film them with correct angles and lights to make them look decent. cgi you just film flat angles onto a green screen and get the computer nerds to fix it.

and it does look worse than good models and matte paintings, but you're only thinking of the good examples bit forgetting that most models and matte paintings in movies dont look that great

hollywood """""accounting"""""

there should be laws against it, but nothing will happen since it's Jewland we're talking about.