Movie tv show or miniseries when?

I hate vidya but I loved this decades ago

Comfy music, comfy setting

Careful what you wish for m8

Majora's Mask is way better.

wouldn't work

nintendo is either retarded or allergic to money, but trust them to make stupid fucking decisions each time

Yeah, because we're all dying to find out more about the most boring hero ever created. I love the games, but that's exactly what they should stay: games.

There's so little actual story to the series fans had to take it upon themselves to make one up for the creators. Not everything needs to be a movie. Just let it be a fun video game series about a guy that never talks and runs around beating up chickens.

>Black Zelda
every time

It barely has a cohesive story other than "Save that cunt again". It would be terrible.

Jeeeesus CHRIST NOOOOO!!!! FIRST STAR WARS NOW ZELDA!!! THERE RAPING MY NOSTALGIA with genderswapping race swapping BULLSHIT!! just make em a tranny unicorn pony furry midget so everybody is happy!! FUCK HOLLYWOOD

atmosphere > story

zeldas atmosphere is rivalled by none

>caring about story in vidya

HAHAHA

Never let the West touch Zelda again

>there will never be a big-budget miniseries of OoT
It's the Hero's Journey with brand awareness, how hard could it be to make?

Zelda would make a shitty movie. The games themselves aren't that great either. Very overrated.

Nintendo are waiting for a a japanese blonde haired blue eyed actor

The only acceptable adaptation format for Jap games is anime.

Prove me wrong.

Cool? That's still not a good reason to try and make a movie or a tv series out of it. Certain experiences work best in certain mediums and when you try and adapt them to something else they fall apart and we're all worse off for the effort.

>previously on Ocarina of Time

Mwerp...mwerp...mwerp...mwerp...

Skyward Sword>Ocarina of Time>Twilight Princess>Wind Waker>Majora's Mask

there can never be a good video game movie because it's an awkward and taboo topic

> Skyward Sword at the top
Please tell me this is bait

How did she get less black?

Majora's Mask isn't like that though. Actually Majora's Mask could work as a movie.

Fan movie already exists.

>Female Link

The games fanbase wants a twink Link, not a woman.

People loved pic related. Just find a talented creative team. Any story can be told. What matters is execution.

Yeah, a fucking boring one. Two thirds of that game was walking around just looking at things and memorizing timed events.

Triforce Heroes > Link's Adventure > Skyward Sword > Ocarina of Time

You mean like groundhog day/edge of tomorrow? They already did it better than a MM movie would ever be.