START THE CLOCK

Bill's back, boys. Real Time starts in two minutes.

W/Trump campaign chair Kellyanne Conway; Kerry Washington; Adam Gopnik; Margaret Hoover; Ralph Reed.

Comfy live thread for those watching at home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Llf-8gHRE_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a Bill smugly says something unfunny and his guests nervously smile and look around to see if anyone found it funny episode

I don't know who any of those guests are...

>At least it's not watching The Young Turks : The Show

Damage Control

>it's a Bill smugly says something unfunny that makes one person in the audience briefly clap and causes him to pause mid-sentence and stare expectantly into the audience until the silence makes them uncomfortable and they all start clapping to fill the void episode

He's already butthurt as hell

every fucking time

Bill should be careful, the Hillary started birtherism isn't as far off as he claims - she didn't, but democrats did

>its a Bill retaliates against a panel guest's witty comment by quickly making a lame zinger under his breath and immediately shifting topics episode

When Trump becomes President does he have the power to take this guy off air because this is slander?

Not really. Name calling isn't slander.

>it's a Bill's hair slides off the back of his head episode

hhnngg

stream link?

But that's not his argument, fampai.

His point (as well as most rational people's, for that matter) is that you can't conflate an extremist wing of an organization with the whole organization. And while a few crazy dems did start it, a few crazy dems =/= a coordinated effort by the Clinton campaign--of which there is zero evidence of such a thing ever occurring.

It;'s one of his main beefs with the Clinton campaign, as I recall: that he thinks they're massive fucking hypocrites for accusing Trump of being a white supremacist because some of his fans are, while she deflects blame from her extremist fringes by saying "they don't represent me".

Based Bill: an asshole to the end, but at least a consistent one.

>it's a Bill interrupts his guest to pat himself on the back episode

on right now, folks

She has been doing the show for forever, Bernie too

Bill has become such a Shillary drone despite the fact that he bashed the shit out of her on his show in the 90s

Try watching his interview with Julian Assange and see how many times he changes the subject when Assange starts revealing her skeletons

>His point (as well as most rational people's, for that matter) is that you can't conflate an extremist wing of an organization with the whole organization
>Meanwhile Bill did nothing but conflate David Duke with Donald Trump

>it's a Bill dodges the question that makes Hillary look bad with a joke episode

Bill's not the shill most of you memers think he is, of course he's anti-Trump because he's rational, but he gives the left shit too, and his audience, and he has conservatives on at least 2-3 tonight. He destroys PC culture and SJW and muslims. It's ok that he doesnt share all your opinions, it's an entertaining, adult show, a rarity in American media.

>cue the insults

I don't mind Bill all that much, but he can be a real dumbass sometimes. The vaccination thing comes to mind as probably top of the list.

I watch it for the banter, which is quite entertaining. When he has episodes with no conservatives (happened a lot last season) it's fucking unwatchable liberal circlejerking.

Bill's getting destroyed right now. Leaning way too heavily one cheap insults for audience laughs.

This chick is full of shit, but she's damn good at it.

>the last attempt of a desperate man

BE NICE TO HER REEEE

>Bill's not the shill most of you memers think he is
Last episode his monologue was literally "shut up and vote for Hillary". He's been pushing her since the primary and always spoke like she was the only candidate. Fuck you, meme man.

She held her own quite well and arguably beat him in the war of words

>gets wrekt
>ok i'm gonna let you go

do the interviews usually last that long? felt longer

To some degree this. He was pretty on the fence about her during the primary and seemed to be leaning towards Bernie. Ever since Hillary was nominated he has done nothing but proudly cheerlead her. It's kinda sickening.

that happens every election, most people have their own candidate they support in the primary, someone wins the nomination, now you support that person because you hate the other side

>blood might be shed if Trump wins
>but not if Hillary, the crazy ass warhawk, wins
wat

>Kerry Washington

Nice, my pants are off already.

Whoops

hoo is this guy

He doesn't need to, television as a whole is dying before our eyes.
It's biggest reality star turned into its greatest enemy.

>democracy will die if Trump is elected
oh come on

>All this Trump bashing

Yeah, no. I'm out

>Gopnik was born in Philadelphia and raised in Montreal. His Jewish parents, Irwin and Myrna Gopnik, were professors at McGill University, and the family lived at Habitat 67.

Oh look a jew bashing on Trump

>Trump supporters are pussies
SHOCKER.

This shit is exactly why Trump may very well win. They're going way too hard and reaching too far and it will backfire.

I love how they say this after Hillary rigged the nomination. And the repubs tried to rig theirs but Manafort started breaking fingers behind the curtain till they yielded.

This. I'm not voting for him but seriously

>Kerry Washington is pregnant
FUCK THIS

When did the feud with Trump started?
When he was asking for Obongo's birth certificate? Or before?

Republicans were engaging in big electronic vote rigging too, but Trump had too much of a lead for that to matter

Of course we know full well what everyone here is talking about, but the republican guy there won't say it since he's a cuck and the republican voter base are cucks

Bill's pushing this "think of the children" angle fucking hard

How can they say that? Trump is the savior of democracy. I'm not even American and I'm very excited about the possibility of him becoming POTUS.

>Trump can't pay for his plan of giving mothers paid time off
>Somehow Hillary can pay for hers where she gives the mom and dads paid time off simultaneously

Reminder: the government of Flint was run by Democrats for years

>It's a Bill takes a middle ground position that pleases no one, but it allows him to say "I care what both sides have to say." As if this is a profound or correct stance to take.

I hate Bill Maher and I'm a leftist. He is a milquetoast contrarian that regularly gets murdered in arguments on his own fucking show and yet because he occasionally says something anti-muslim, children here think he is based.

Same dumb asses who think Sam "I think George Bush wanted Iraq to be like Nebraska" Harris is a great political thinker rather than a moron who never looks into motives, incentives or even just the fucking causes of anything.

Nah, if he was insulted by Obama is a Kenyan meme he would also disown Hillary.

What happened was Maher randomnly insulted Trump a few years back, this is hardly out of the ordinary and nothing would have come out of it if he kept it between man to man.

However, like that one stupid fuck in the movie classroom who doesn't know when he is taking it too far, Maher did it. He insulted Trumps long dead mom for no reason, calling her an orangutan to a laughing audience.

Now Trump really fucking loved his parents, so Maher just made it personal. So Trump sued, fully knowing the case would be thrown out of court and would go no-where. However court is expensive, and one man is a Billionaire and one man is not. So Maher was given a major headache for a few months and Trump got even. Now he will most likely become President, television is dying and Maher has a massive stick up his ass about everything.

what a fag

Trump should have him locked up.

>Kapernick is basically a modern-day MLK
holy fuck

>entitled nigger who has no clue what he's talking about is a hero

uh huh

Nah, knowing every moment he is in office he is making every rival he made in television volcanic angry is justice enough.

Also now he has a place in the History Books, never to be forgotten. Can the same be said for Oliver, Maher, Stewart and the rest of that ilk?

>I think you need to lighten up
based

so he doesn't like militarism
but he'll suck the dicks of the welfare recipients called troops?

>Bill completely ignoring the fact that they were talking about walking off their security job, which they did off-hours, not while on the job as cops.
Oh come fucking on. They didn't threaten to stop acting as cops, they said they might decide to stop doing an optional part-time job

Nope the police are cry babies says the rich kike comedian

South Park nailed the whole Kapernick protest/cop relationship in that one commercial

>fuck the cops! down with pigs!
>oh shit someone's stealing my stuff!
>I love the cops!
>you caught him?
>fuck the cops!

>we need to return to civility towards our opponents
>after he just called someone "orange hitler"
ok, you first Bill

Is it normal for him to tell so many bad jokes that noone laughs at ?

He's been losing it ever since the primaries ended. Hopefully he gets better after the election.

Although if Trump wins the show after election night should be fucking epic in terms of him losing his shit.

>this election is a referendum on decency
>Hillary is spending millions of dollars on attack ads and her twitter feed is kinda nuts right now
I think that ship has sailed

jfc imagine being on one of his panels and having to fake laugh after every "new rule"

Kerry is cute!

Overtime, you triggered memeservatives!

youtu.be/Llf-8gHRE_M

He's reaching Current Year levels of assmad and making bad judgment.

Were the Paris attacks caused by migrants?

Meh he's become the Trump Show in the last year, it's boring.

What the fuck are you talking about? Maher may not be a billionaire but he is a millionaire and probably doing well if he can give Obama and Clinton PACs a cook million

Yes, and Migrants were the main perpetrators behind the Cologne sexual assaults.

I kind of feel like we are back in the Bush era, only it feels desperate and tired rather than fresh and fun. Doesn't help Maher's shilling is extremely hypocritical.

Partisan comedy is hard to sell kids, doubly hard if you pretend to be impartial.

>Trump is the savior of democracy.

You know, I'm not sure who it was--Scott Adams maybe?--but I recall someone recently saying that Trump actually is an excellent example of the people directly influencing a candidate. Oftentimes Trump makes huge plays and outrageous offers, tests the water, then gauges the reaction of his supporters, listens to feedback, and reworks the initial offer to something more palatable. It's often reported on as "flip-flopping", but I think I'd prefer a candidate that is willing to listen to the voters over one that obstinately sticks with a stance that proves to be unpopular.

You see him doing this in rallies all the time, he tests war chants and banter. The best ones are carried over to the next one, refining the process to a few beloved traditions.

I've tried to stay impartial when I compare the two candidates rallies but there just isn't a contest. Hillary has a few hundred people, Trump has tens of thousands. Hillary repeats the same points in a grating tone that sounds like a lecture, Trump is a loud and skilled braggart in a time where the voterbase could really use one. Hillary is running a campaign of negativity, more than half her rally is bashing Trump, his supporters and the other half spent repeating the most focus-grouped buzzwords you can imagine.
I have no clue how Trump could handle actual power, or even if Congress won't just chuck a fit and stone wall him for his whole term. But fuck me Hillary is the weakest part of the Democratic campaign. They just can't sell her.
Also consider a hypnotist, a pagan and a nazi frog have predicted this election better than the billions spent by the media and political parties combined.

It feels to me like Trump completely blindsided everyone with his campaign. The mainstream media and all the political analysts in the world seemed wholly unprepared to combat the kind of tactics he brought to bear, because those tactics are ones he's refined in business dealings, not the political sphere. The biggest mistake everyone seemed to make was writing him off from the start instead of actually paying attention to what he was really doing.

It also doesn't help that trust in the media has been steadily declining for years, and Trump just so happened to tap into that vein. CNN was fuming and calling Trump disgraceful for his "political Rickroll" earlier, but the fact of the matter is there are a large number of people who find the idea of the mainstream media being knocked down a few pegs a glorious source of entertainment. It really feels like Trump has learned how to speak to an electorate that until now hasn't had much of a say in politics, when everyone else was either ignoring them or ignorant of their existence entirely.

>Cred Forums likes Maher

Gross. You guys are really desperate for a Daily Show, aren't you?

Is it the same person always posting this image?

It's posted really erratically. It's clearly not a real meme. At max, it's posted by 3-5 people.

>I have no clue how Trump could handle actual power

Look at his companies, his employees. And that's without the nation watching his every move and the media judging him at every opportunity.

>lefty media having a fucking meltdown over cartoon frogs and Trump trolling them this morning while Clinton is freefalling and infecting her entire campaign with diseases

I think it's pretty much over, guys. Maher's gonna have to get over his butthurt and accept the reality of a Trump presidency.

He and the others never will, what will really hurt them is this won't be like the Bush era. Europe imploding is going to make identity politics and the Current Year mindset look idiotic and naive.
Also television is dying.

You're a fuckingg idiot. He obviously wanted Bernie to win the primary, but now that Hillary is the only choice against Donald Trump he's obviously gonna support her because Trump is a fucktard, just like you

t. underage

>So what about Trump saying John McCain isn't a war hero
>b-b-but McCain endorsed Trump so that makes it OK
>can't even defend Trump's statement

why does Trump have an above 0% approval rating with veterans, when you have this combined with literally stealing charity money for veterans and wanting to get all new generals

Shit bait, he literally had a bunch of vets endorse him this morning

Also McCain is a lil' bitch

I like Bill, but I'm not sure I can take a whole season of "Hilary is really shit but Trump is more shit"

Looks like a bird

Yeah but who really gives a shit about Assange anyway?

That's just the reality of this election pham.

>It's a Bill mentions how rich he is and is smug about it episode.

>It's a Bill makes the audience chant some anti Trump slogan; which they do it, but it's all a bit embarrassing episode.

>It's a Bill is forced to mention the Clinton collapse, but doesn't talk about how shifty the Clinton's are about health issues episode.

>It's a Bill mocks doing YouTube content because of the lack of shekels he gets from them episode

>Kerry Washington
time to fap

>It's a liberal guest makes a rederence to a 21st Century Republican president and the audience starts cheering and applauding episode