He killed her, right?

He killed her, right?

dude...

Of course he did. Look at him, does he look like a "nice guy"?

LUL

>le epic convenient black out face

what episode are you on?

i just finished it.

It was his brother. Pretty obvious Nas was covering up for him.

you niggers serious? it was obviously that financial advisor guy.

You guys both realize both the detective and prosecute at the end even changed their mind and decided to go after that Jew accountant or whatever, he killed her as just before they had an argument

Doesn't mean he didn't do it.

He had no blood on him, he also LOVED her ;_;

The feet guy did it.

Thats why he adopted her cat despite his cat food gluten allergy. Because he felt guilty.

Bodie did it. It was obvious from the very beginning. Everyone else was a red herring, including his friend.

This. Plus he was so keen on 'helping' Stone.

Anyone else think it was actually Nas' friend who did it? You know, the other college kid he sold drugs to?

At the end of the series, he can't even look Nas in the face, and the two share a knowing look. I think Nas knows he did it and was covering for him THE ENTIRE TIME. Now you may be asking, how did the college kid even come into contact with the girl. DUH. He bought drugs from her.

You are just a slow moron that couldn't pick up on what was being implied.

Englighten me then mr fedoralord

I laughed how people kept thinking his brother would play a role. It was kind of stupid for his brother to even be in the show.

I've never seen so much bait in my life

A: fuck this thread

B: the show got a lot of respect for doing the "manic pixie dream girl" thing and having the manic pixie dream girl dead less than 20 minutes after shes introduced.