What movies are like Crank and Hardcore Henry?

what movies are like Crank and Hardcore Henry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9f6JaaX7Wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would anyone watch a movie like this when they could play video games? Genuinely asking.

You mean mediocre trash that only manchildren like?

Transformers movies.

I don't play video games, just don't have the time or interest. But I used to play Halo and shit as a teen.

I watched this movie and genuinely enjoyed it. Sure there were clear homages to video games but I liked the director's particular vision enough to see the movie eight times now.

a response to

What's the next meme action movie going to be? Maybe Free Fire?

have about as much respect for Hardcore Henry as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

honestly you must be autistic if you can watch the same movie 8 times in a few months.

Whether you want to admit it or not, Hardcore Henry does everything this movie does and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9f6JaaX7Wg

more like Hardkino Henrino

how about answering the op instead of shitposting Reddit?

Closest I can think of are the Expendables and Death Race movies, in that they're modern action-comedies, but those dont have the same tone as Crank and Hardcore Henry really.

Guess I must be :-/

Dredd maybe. Depends what you liked about said movies. The bayton outlaws I saw recently and feel it might fit in the invincible gun slinger comedy category

first entertaining action/shoot 'em up movie i've seen in a long time.

Damn I love this pasta

dat ending

The action scenes from 4 Fast 4 Furious through 8 Fast 8 Furious.

Shoot Em Up is pretty bananas and doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest

this along with pic related were pretty much the only good scenes in the movie

the rest of it was just drawn out and frankly kind of boring, it needed some kind of kick to it and i think that simply wasn't possible because of the film's monotone cinematography

Hardcore Henry was overhyped shit. I hope Copley is at least a little ashamed although he was the best thing about it.

Ah man that movie is the fucking best. Non-stop Looney Tunes antics and Smith being an unkillable badass. I need to watch it again.

You're damn right

plus based Giamatti and some fat Monica Bellucci tits

I really...really want Hayley Bennet to park her ass on my mouth...what i'm saying is that i am a big fan...

I got introduced to Joker And The Thief and Ace Of Spades through this movie. Shit's fucking cash.

It's nice to see Discount JLaw (ironically actually the sexier version) getting a fuck ton of work.

Yep.
Also, i'm really happy the JLaw era is over.