Its an impractical jokers prank a black guy and get murdered episode

>its an impractical jokers prank a black guy and get murdered episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jCL6bxzqS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a "Joe has to wear the 'I hate niggers' sign from Die Hard With A Vengeance in the middle of Central Park until someone knocks him out with a punch" punishment

>its a looser gets a jaden smith tattoo

Srsly tho, whats tvs opinion on this show?

10/10

I want to fuck murr

HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

>It's a murr gets schlonged by a black "woman" who is about 3 times the size as him

>it's a Q blatantly and disgustingly flirts with a woman but she's into it and goes down on him episode

>it's an episode where Sal gets flustered and can't do what they tell him to do
every single time

youtube.com/watch?v=-jCL6bxzqS8

OH MY GODDD

>Its a "Murr gets fingerfucked infront of an audience" punishment

The humor wears thin after a few episodes. Once you see these guys guffawing enough times, it's impossible not to realize they're faking it, hamming it up for the cameras.

really comfy show, reminds me of how awesome it is to have a group of male friends who just fuck with each other

>It's a Joe gets too self conscious about his balding episode

Pretty pleb but it's a nice surprise when sometimes they actually do some non-pc shit

They had an event in my city where there was free sausage, drinks, hot dogs, and funnel cake. I guess that means I'm obligated to like the show.

LARRRRRYYYYY

oh right larry had today off

sal's the only one who exaggerates his laugh

*grabs other jokers and falls on the ground*

This is a pretty good show.

>Sal: Say "iPad"
>Joe: (to a woman) iPad
>Sal: "iPad my bra too"

Show is hit and really, really miss. A bit forced sometimes. Still entertaining overall though. But I saw them doing stand-up live last year and they were hilarious. They were really interactive with the audience and had some great stories.

Joe is the best joker

I'm the Impractical Joker Baybee