What's the verdict?

Didn't know it was a James Cameron movie until the opening credits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNqv85coyTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its good.

which version?

It was wicked corny dialogue but I had fun

I remember liking it when I was really little. The scenes where they basically had to drown in liquid oxygen in order to breathe it freaked me out.

I don't know, I just DVRed it on TV.
The d-default?

I consider this to be James Cameron's best movie.
Yes, better than Terminator or Terminator 2.
It has a comfy underwater installation setting and a great cast of characters. I got really invested in Ed Harris and his wife's character for some reason, and that scene (you know the one) really got to me.

>and that scene (you know the one) really got to me
I liked South parks version better

Was there a 10 minute aliens warns the world about nuclear war ending? If not, original cut.

Original cut is superior. Films too damn long as it is.

That horrible ending ruined the entire thing. What the hell was jim thinking?

My parents took me to see this in Lake Tahoe when it came out in theaters.we all loved it and had a wonderful dinner after. The next day my dad walked out on me and my mom and because she had no skills i grew up I'm poverty. Mom killed herself a few years later and I never trusted people again. Seeing this movie poster reminded me of my last happy memory as a child. And for. Split second I was back in that Lake Tahoe theater with my mom & dad. And everyone was happy and everything was good. Thanks for that memory op

Where's your dad now? Why'd he walk out?
I'm sorry user.

SEE Jim Cam literally saves lives

It's an how-to on space movies.
Basically Alien without the horror and immediacy and that shows you can use character relations and a sense of discovery to (more than) make up for it. There's a non negligible list of starship dramas that owe their existence to this. Fucking essential. Besides Terminator, it's probably JC's best movie.

This movie isn't on bluray yet, which is really fucking bizarre.

Just a bad man who did bad things. I'll leave it at that I'm sure he's still alive ruining lives somewhere. I love movies because unlike life they have happy endings. And since I'm anonymous here I can admit looking at that movie poster took me back to that theater in Lake Tahoe when life was good and I'm crying like a pussy because especially for my mom it was never that good again. If I ever met James Cameron I would shake his hand and say thank you

next year apparently

And theres an hd rip boychiq

I don't care about pirating movies.
I need it for my kino kollection.

you should track down ur dickbag father and let em av it

>makes movies about travelling to the bottom of the ocean
>travels to the bottom of the ocean

How can I become so based?

its objectively impossible

Camerons only good film

I'm sorry user ;_;
Hope things get better for you.

Movie really got me into 'trucker' music or whatever genre it is that is the slow rock that makes me think of drives down night roads, '70s Americana, dive bars and gas stations.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNqv85coyTw

The ending was awful.

Stop exploding each other right now or we'll kill you with tsunamis. Fuck these smug aliens.Somehow living under the constant threat of death from deep sea retards is a happy ending?

If James Cameron has such a hard on for trucks, why didn't he go for the Transformers movies?

Hope you get better fampai

I cried the first time I saw it when I was a kid imagining Ed Harris as my father. Now I cry and imagine myself as Ed Harris and the woman I love as the girl in the movie... knew it was a one way trip... damn that man can write some riveting scene. Shame his cast often seems like he wrote down stock, cliche characters with stale cliche dialog and pulled from a hat. But still, guys fuckin made some killer movies and this is one of my favorites.

Thats not the problem. The problem is that its way too similar to 2001 A Space Odyssey.