?

enjoy yours for advertising a ban AND supplying proof in image form

tldr you're both faggots

Illegal?

>french
Get banned.

rule violation

What rule did I break?

>user will get banned for announcing a report while phoneposter will get a slap on the wrist/small ban which he can evade anyway

Laughing at this whole thread.

>implying I make these idiotic, one-sided rules

Being from reddit.

>admitting to ban evasion
See you after your 30 day rangeban

>be French
>keep newfags out, let muzzies in

Haha no bro I don't like that site I think this one is cool though it looks funny my friends were telling me it's good so that's why I'm here

wasn't really commenting on that, i just find it laughable that said user trying to be a SHINING EXAMPLE OF JUSTICE when it's only going to end up with him getting banned
>admitting to ban evasion
uh, no; reading comprehension friendo

>reports off-topic thread
>gets told he'll be banned
>DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING
Oh Im laffin

Learn to fucking read you fucking redditshitter

>anger
At least youll have a month to calm down, friend
Might I suggest a constructive hobby?

I have a masters degree in shitposting, why would anyone need more than that lmao

that's a different user
however, you must realize that commenting on the fact of the matter being that phoneposters can easily evade bans =/= admitting to ban evasion

actually, i don't know why i'm writing this when i'm almost certain you'll continue to deflect harder

>thread serves crablegs

Well I figure you'll need something to occupy your time during your NEET incarceration.

I hear Rebbit is recruiting. May wanna send your resume with said degree enclosed.

The state of this fucking board man, this thread reflects it perfectly
Ironic shitposting murdered this place

You'll be missed m8
Just remember to please play by the rules next time. Quality discussion only, k?